Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament

Wolf

Alliance Wars  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How long would you like in-between the fights?

2. 2. Should testing fighters be allowed?

Hmm no i just think this is what you doing the whole time in this thread, i dont know why you put me in all of this?? tryng to share the blame uh?? im neither a kid or a circle jerker, so maybe a double check would do for you.

Why are these two things such close relations to you dude. Just stop.

I obvious am not a kid, I'm a desperate housewife. A Desperate Cube Jerking Housewife to be exact.

Why are these two things such close relations to you dude. Just stop.

I told you, a double check might just work for you, you both act like a kid and a fucking jerk with your oldie goldie super duper tycoon friends.

Well lets make some clarifications, there are desperate housewifes and kids, these two things kinda form a circle (of fucking jerks like you just to clarify) some act like moms that pat in the back of theyr kids, and some are just fucking kids plain simple , thats a very simple explanation.

• Downvote 1

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/count_zerp/958966.jpg

Just spotted Gianka's van by the kids football tournament, a bit confused because he was jerking in the van and it definitely isn't a circle - Nevertheless, this man is on the loose and he is dangerous!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/count_zerp/958966.jpg

Just spotted Gianka's van by the kids football tournament, a bit confused because he was jerking in the van and it definitely isn't a circle - Nevertheless, this man is on the loose and he is dangerous!

Wait a second, if you are the jerks that act like fucking kids, why you are putting me in the discussion? i dont understand really, you want to share your faults with me??

• Downvote 2

Some people actually realize this is a message board on a game, not real life.

Gonna go out on a limb and assume that keeping the thread about the tourny is not an option?

So what's the decision on the last tourney spot?

No more alliances want to step in?

• Upvote 1

Some people actually realize this is a message board on a game, not real life.

So what's the decision on the last tourney spot?

No more alliances want to step in?

Whambam said they were interested in entering. Wolf said they get til Sunday to enter or else Team of Mercs get it

Hey UniConor, i understand you are a little retarded kid, so you find some phrases that grown men use abit "bizarre" , and out of curiosity you keep repeating it without understanding the meaning of that phrase or word, just like true kids do.

So there, i have taken some time to care for you, you will find the meaning of Soldier Head there, dont be so shocked though, and dont say these words infront of your mommy, she might spank you to reason.

https://namingschemes.com/Penis_Synonyms

I was polite enough to call madbob that way, so maybe if the german want to take a look at it, he might understand the meaning of that phrase too, oh and dont thank me, thats fine.

A little retarded kid who invited you to the disco of the trolls and outdanced you and left you embarassed, clinging onto desperate excuses and rambling for your poor perfomance and entertainment, APOLOGIZE TO THE PEOPLE WHILE I CELEBRATE YOU PUNY LITTLE TROLL.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

I see the housewifes acting like moms are thumbing you up, well, arent you a happy little retard kid now?? there i thumb you up too, because i like kids to be happy, even more if they are retarded like you, thats more cute.

Keep trying to dance bitch, you can't touch this swagger and finesse of my fine moves on the trolls disco dance floor.

Keep trying, I demand you. Please this retarded little kid.

• Upvote 2

So let's get this straight. Vendeda tries like all hell to duck a few mercs. Then tries to prevent an alliance from joining? And all because they want to stack the odds in their favor because they are pussy? I guess that is why they are known as a can crushing alliance.

Truth be told I don't see any real alliances in the whole damn thing. When I played convicted, broken halo and the fighters pit were the alliances to beat and they didn't have to duck anyone. They were just that much better than everyone else. These alliances of today...it's all turned into a joke apparently

• Upvote 1

So let's get this straight. Vendeda tries like all hell to duck a few mercs. Then tries to prevent an alliance from joining? And all because they want to stack the odds in their favor because they are pussy? I guess that is why they are known as a can crushing alliance.

Truth be told I don't see any real alliances in the whole damn thing. When I played convicted, broken halo and the fighters pit were the alliances to beat and they didn't have to duck anyone. They were just that much better than everyone else. These alliances of today...it's all turned into a joke apparently

Ironic because the oh so great alliances you mentioned ducked this tourny? Where is the Convicted sign up? Where is Broken Halo Pride? I don't see them either. Wolf is the front runner of this tournament, not Vendetta and by your logic Convicted and BHP are basically ducking because they don't want to participate.

The Unit from what everyone can read in Mamado's post withdrew, he didn't withdraw, he withdrew his alliance. Now a couple others say they want back in crying like pussies because their leader is a bitch and bailed and all of sudden it's a Vendetta conspiracy, please troll harder you toad. Kind of hard to keep an alliance from joining when they quit in the first place.

Just an fyi, I am a member of Vendetta and I could care fucking less who participates. I don't care if The Unit was pussy enough to go after one of the best managers in the game rather than the half a hundred members they had, would just make it more embarrassing when they lose. I don't care about whether Muhammad is Humors or just another player dumb enough to actually join a shit alliance.

Damn you Vendetta duckers, ducking all these fights... See all this proof I have. I have so much proof.

• Upvote 3

Mercs for Hire

1. PBR - Taken by BAMF

2. Mr J

3. TonyBhoy

4 . Catako - Taken by Corporation

5. Klatz Matz

6. Edwardsfan

7. Juice Malone

To Wolf: I'm still not in the merc list.

To teams with vacant spots: Not to boast but while I haven't won and proven anything (being a new manager and all), I do have a consistent record so far in creation tourneys, including the last VIP QFC tourney (where I got robbed in the semi-finals).

Hmmmmmmm, decisions decisions. Whichever team I choose to fill in for the 12th and final team someone is gonna be unhappy.

The Unit - JJ had a perfectly fine team, people bitched, he left, Gianka came in and said he will come up with a team, he said Humors. Donald (my co-host for the tournament) said Humors won't be getting in. Mamado then said The Unit won't be joining. Now do I give them a 2nd chance? Humors said The Unit will still join, but I have heard nothing from either Mamado or Gianka regarding this. I'm not even sure they still want to participate

WhamBam - Have waited patiently for their chance, missed out on the initial 12 but are now ready to step up. I feel it will be a bit unfair to omit them again.

Merc Team - Currently have 7 mercs available, and all will probably be fine in joining a merc only team.While I feel it takes away from the whole Alliance thing I want to give these managers a chance to compete in the tournament and share the fun with them.

Like I said, not everyone is going to be happy with who takes that spot. I do find it funny people are getting so wound up about it all though. I shall talk it over with Donald and let people know what we decide by the end of the weekend.

Who would the other teams think fair/want to join?

Have a nice day, stay safe. Don't get too angry on the interwbs folks, that's all it is ... the interwebs. I advise you all not to take things so seriously.

• Upvote 4

TheUnit had their chance, and by the looks of it they had several chances. They're in. They're out. They're in. No word.

I am keen to see a Merc team but that would be more of an interesting take on things, with a rag tag of guys who don't have any affiliation joining together to make their own team. But again, that defeats the purpose of Alliance War.

WhamBam have waited for their slot so i feel if they want it then they should have it, unless they dont reply.

300k is a while away and a lot can happen between then and now.