Tycoon Survivor Tournament

Oi

listen to me you skirtwearing fairy. I make the demands sround here. Not you.

i want to be in Conors team.

You will be in whatever team you are allocated to pond scum.

Dont use that tone when you talk to me.

Couldn't resist using the term 'pond scum'. Butch is a legend of the forum for that term alone.

Anyway, like I said earlier today I will be looking at increasing the numbers for the tourney, so as long as you stick around and I figure out a way of modifying the tournament, you and the other reserves can join in too.

• Upvote 1

Couldn't resist using the term 'pond scum'. Butch is a legend of the forum for that term alone.

Anyway, like I said earlier today I will be looking at increasing the numbers for the tourney, so as long as you stick around and I figure out a way of modifying the tournament, you and the other reserves can join in too.

Where is Mr Harris btw? hes still around?

And why are you referring to me as a 'reserve'?

I am not a reserve. I am the star of the show.

Where is Mr Harris btw? hes still around?

And why are you referring to me as a 'reserve'?

I am not a reserve. I am the star of the show.

I believe he is. You two should finish off your roster battle but make it for something a little less than leaving the game like me and grant are doing.

CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE!

1: There will now be 32 participants

2: 2 members from each losing tribe will be voted off instead of 1

3: There will be 2 immunity necklaces, 1 for 1 fighter from each losing tribe. This will be randomized as before.

4: This is the big change - After the tribal stages All the tribes merge the fighters fight only for themselves. The fight between the final 16 begins to earn a spot into the final 4. When there are 4 fighters remaining, the 12 fighters who lost in the final 16 will be the Jury, and the 12 Jurors will vote for who they think should win. Their reasoning for their vote is their own agenda.

Check the OP for all the information and if anyone has questions feel free to ask!

• Upvote 4

This is the final list of participants and Connor is no longer a Tribe Leader, GWad has replaced him.

1. Wolf...............................rank: 1...........................Tribe Leader
  2. Potter09..........................rank: 2 ..........................Tribe Leader
  3. Gwad.............................rank: 27..........................Tribe Leader
  4. Conor.............................rank: 36..........................Tribe Leader
  5. Klatz...............................rank: 7
  6. Steel..............................rank: 40
  7. Skull...............................rank: 42
  8. DoctorWho......................rank:51
  9. Marky O...........................rank: 53
  10. RyanEpicity.....................rank: 63
  11. madbob..........................rank: 64
  12. bazzypants......................rank: 70
  13. edwardsfan.....................rank: 86
  14. JLP.................................rank: 100
  15. Bjorn..............................rank: 102
  16. TonyBhoy.......................rank: 158
  17. Rory...............................rank: 167
  18. McCann123.....................rank: 170
  19. Mr.J................................rank: 176
  20. CoachJ...........................rank:185
  21. Beck..............................rank: 202
  22. clydebankblitz.................rank: 282
  23. TonyScat........................rank: 294
  24. HimSc............................rank: 305
  25. GBK16...........................rank: 307
  26. Butch.............................rank:362
  27. Warpig...........................rank: 402
  28. twokool..........................rank: 425
  29. jhinh..............................rank: 437
  30. davie1903......................rank: 610
  31. RocketSausage...............rank: 1805
  32. Castor...........................rank:2452

I will announce when we begin draft picks shortly! First off I want the Tribe leaders to pick their Tribe names and in order from wolf through to Gwad choose which t-shirt you want. Wold has already chosen his t-shirt and tribe name.

Red Wolves
http://s33.postimg.org/jjoqstgxb/survivorred2.png

Blue Rays

http://s33.postimg.org/4q1tjbsa7/survivorblue.png

Gwad and his little green men

http://s33.postimg.org/nxpezarjj/survivorgreen2.png

http://s33.postimg.org/5kx3dgxyn/survivorblack2.png

With 2 people now being voted out from each team, do we get 2 votes each time or do we still get 1 vote?

Yes everyone would get 2 votes each to vote out 2 members of their own tribe, good question.

how will immunities be obtained during the individual part of the competition?

The immunity necklaces are only obtainable during the tribal stages, as there will be no voting off when in the first 2 rounds of the individual stages and after that it is the final 4 with the winner being voted by the 12 losers of the individual stage.

So yeah, immunities will only be flying around for tribal stages

The immunity necklaces are only obtainable during the tribal stages, as there will be no voting off when in the first 2 rounds of the individual stages and after that it is the final 4 with the winner being voted by the 12 losers of the individual stage.

So yeah, immunities will only be flying around for tribal stages

Oh okay. I can see how this could begin to get complicated as time goes on. I had an idea that matchups during the individual stage could be randomized and whichever fighter gets the quickest finish wins immunity. Everyone left goes to tribal to vote someone out. But it's no big deal. It's still going to be interesting to see how ppl play.

Oh okay. I can see how this could begin to get complicated as time goes on. I had an idea that matchups during the individual stage could be randomized and whichever fighter gets the quickest finish wins immunity. Everyone left goes to tribal. But it's no big deal. It's still going to be interesting to see how ppl play.

Ye this season is kinda like a trial and error season although it should still be a lot of fun hopefully without any fuck ups. As for who gets the immunity, it would make no sense for the winner to get immunity as noone from the winning tribe can be voted out anyway, so i think the fact that noone knows who has the immunity is more exciting.