Tycoon Survivor Tournament

Standings after Tribal Stage 3:

Red Wolves 2-1 (12-8)

Little Green Men 2-1 (12-8)

The Votadini 2-1 (12-10)

Blue Rays 0-3 (4-14)

Klatz just seems to have my number no matter what, bastard.

Klatz is a difficult cookie to crack. The only positive I take from my fights with him is that he hasn't been able to win with a finish against me yet and that one of my two losses was a split decision. Gotta look for positives against that guy, lol.

Weirdly enough undefeated against him :D

• Upvote 1

Now, I'm just waiting on votes from Beck and Davies. Beck won't change the outcome but Davies will.

And I'm still waiting...

Edited by kenlow73

I couldn't wait any longer for votes. Beck's votes wouldn't effect the outcome. Davies' might have but since Davies' won immunity I had to put Warpig and JLP in a randomizer since they were tied to determine the second person off. The tribal results are up in the episode thread. The Votes were:

14a347e7d8de3e6ee32933b79c7c9861.png

63b54d63641e8ea22cfae0d899348f4f.png

Before I can do the picking order I need to know which four of The Votadini are sitting out this week.

After I posted this JLP posted. So, I edited Tribal Council to reflect that.

Edited by kenlow73

I just about have the picking orders done. Just two things on them, Votadini needs to sit out four people. Also are we putting people who sat out last round at the bottom of the picking order?

Also, for the next round, I pmed Rory about but haven't gotten a reply yet. If The Blue Rays lose, it's impossible for them to vote off two people since they only have two people and one will have immunity, how do we get to 16 in this case?

I say if the blue rays lose ken just skip the immunity and they're both gone.

That's the same thing Grant said

• Upvote 2

Let's just randomize who sits out.

If nobody has a problem with that I can do that.

We lost Stu? Was that it?

WTF? I got voted off?!?! You knew I was going to win the whole dam thing, you bunch of cowards!

Just jk, my guy was a dog turd sorry to let you guys down and best of luck on getting as many of you through to the final as possible.

To Ken: Thanks for stepping up and keeping the show running dude, you're doing a great job.

I don't think that would be fair. Why give away an advantage that the winning teams earned? Deciding smartly who sits out is very interesting, as you can also determine matchups by doing so...

It's not really an advantage that a winning team earned, you guys lost last week and you're going against the other team that lost and they have less people than you.

• Upvote 2

The Votadini vs The Blue Rays

Junkyard Dog W 4.28

John Tucker B 0.00

Gunni Vikarsson L 2.25

Brian Page L 2.23

The Red Wolves vs The Little Green Men

Marshall Montgomery W 0.13

Harold Nicolas W 2.23

Jay Kulina W 2.25

Ryu Aokison W 2.56

Hati Hroovitnisson W 4.58

Djimon Babayega W 6.13

Kingston Franklin W 8.12

Saul Victoro W 8.44

Dale McCann B 0.00

Ken Enlow B 0.00

Jamie Lannister L 15.00

Ernest Shackleton L 4.28

Gwad pmed and said he was going to be out of town without net and Marshall is picking Djimon. So. Jim's pick and Tony Scat's pick for the other.

:suicide_anim:

Glad everybody is thanking me for saving this but I need to tell you what I told the pick'em league when this season started and Jay. My net is probably getting cut off soon (like in the next couple of days). I will still be online but not as much as I'm restricted to the days and times the library is open (they're closed on Sunday and Monday).

Edited by kenlow73