Make my MMA debut Saturday!

skull

How'd your fight on the 22nd go?

I had to withdraw, I got some bad news about a my step mom. She's got cancer and they don't give her long. Then the ol lady's grandmother had to have emergency surgery so it was all real stressful so I figured it would be best to not fight. But on the up side, I may have a fight in January, the promoter contacted me today to see if I would be ready by then. They do MMA and Muay thai but ima stick with mma for now.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man, I don't know if it was discussed in the topic or not, and sorry if it was, but... was this an amauteur fight or pro? :) Also, I was dreaming about an MMA debut for a long time right now, and I've recently started taking sambo classes to sharpen up my grappling :) I must say, that this journey of yours when you first posted about getting into BJJ and now winning your last fight like that has inspired me. Thank you!

Hey man, I don't know if it was discussed in the topic or not, and sorry if it was, but... was this an amauteur fight or pro? :) Also, I was dreaming about an MMA debut for a long time right now, and I've recently started taking sambo classes to sharpen up my grappling :) I must say, that this journey of yours when you first posted about getting into BJJ and now winning your last fight like that has inspired me. Thank you!

thanks man! it was an amateur fight
  • Upvote 1

Well then I'd say these amateur fights are looking good in USA :D Here in lithuania it's practically a cage inside of a school's sports hall with the spectators veing pretty much the parents and friends of the fighters :D

Their amateur fights look better than our pro fights :D

Well then I'd say these amateur fights are looking good in USA :D Here in lithuania it's practically a cage inside of a school's sports hall with the spectators veing pretty much the parents and friends of the fighters :D

a friend of mine is fighting for a promotion similar to this. They hold events in the school gym. My fight was in a bar, the cage was set up on the dance floor lol

a friend of mine is fig'hting for a promotion similar to this. They hold events in the school gym. My fight was in a bar, the cage was set up on the dance floor lol

you should've said "Let's dance!" during the staredown :D

I'm fighting tomorrow night guys! I ran my mouth on Facebook the other day saying if anyone pulled out of the event that I would fight since I was gonna be there cornering someone anyway. So I get a message this morning saying someone pulled out and I got the fight if I want it. The fight is at 155lbs and I'm 148lbs soaking wet so I'll be giving up some weight. Will keep yall posted, and i should have some video to post

• Upvote 3

I'm fighting tomorrow night guys! I ran my mouth on Facebook the other day saying if anyone pulled out of the event that I would fight since I was gonna be there cornering someone anyway. So I get a message this morning saying someone pulled out and I got the fight if I want it. The fight is at 155lbs and I'm 148lbs soaking wet so I'll be giving up some weight. Will keep yall posted, and i should have some video to post

Some weight he says...

Good luck mate