Make my MMA debut Saturday!

skull

Good news, I fight again in April 22 and if I win that I will fight for the title in september!!! Also a big chance of fighting for the title in the promotion I fought for last night, they just introduced the belt for 125lbs

Noiice, its been fun following your career thus far - good luck!

• Upvote 1

Fuck yeah!!!!! Awesome! Not a scratch from that fight from what i see :thumbup: :thumbup: Did anyone record the fight or did it end before they could press the start button? :winner:

someone did record it but he's being slow about posting it. I'm not positive on the exact time but it couldn't have been much more than a minute. The DVD will be on sale in a week or so and I'll post that video if the other one doesn't come up. I got lucky and didn't even get hit or injured but another fight caught a nasty eyepoke and has a nasty eye infection today
  • Upvote 1

Except for your leg kicks :unsure: everything look really good.Your ground game is really tight :thumbup: .Never kick with your front leg unless it a side kick.If your doing the type of kicks your doing always with your back leg to generate power and keep your balance

honestly those kicks were to bait him to throw a kick so I could grab a leg. But a good switch kick will generate some power, just ask Matt Brown LOL. I'm working on my Muay Thai now, I've always been more of a Boxer so kicks are still a little awkward for me but I'm getting there
  • Upvote 1

Amazing this shit is inspiring. I have a top notch MMA training facility not 5 mins away but have been to scared to sign up as I'm probably terrible at all aspects but after seeing your last 2 fights I'm getting signed up on Monday for sure. Even if it's just to learn a few things.

Congratulations

• Upvote 1