Make my MMA debut Saturday!

skull

Does that dude have four belts??

Also, congrats on the win, you looked super calm and your Jiu Jitsu was good, although he let you get the mount super easy.

Was most impressed with the Switch from guillotine to kimura to sweep, very smooth.

Does that dude have four belts??

Also, congrats on the win, you looked super calm and your Jiu Jitsu was good, although he let you get the mount super easy.

Was most impressed with the Switch from guillotine to kimura to sweep, very smooth.

yeah Will has 4 belts LOL he's damn good. I think 2 were from defending he just got a new belt each time. He just fought this past Saturday for Spartyka Fight League and won so he will be going for that belt April 1st.

I got a question for you,why you start doing mma now and didn't start when you was young :D ??

MMA wasnt really around like talkin bout in the 90's and I partied threw my late teens and 20s. I'm only now in a position where I can afford the training and have the time. I wasn't to hard on my body coming up so I'm a very healthy 32

MMA wasnt really around like talkin bout in the 90's and I partied threw my late teens and 20s. I'm only now in a position where I can afford the training and have the time. I wasn't to hard on my body coming up so I'm a very healthy 32

I don't think age really matters and as long as you didn't mash yourself up as a youngun you'll be fine. The "decline" only really applies when you start your career and from then on the damage you take to your chin and body will affect that type of thing. And really you can recover from anything, just look at Mcgregor.

Actually when it comes to your noggin you can't really recover your wits or chin but other than that anything is possible!

I am 17 years old and I am thinking to leave my country and start doing boxing in London and go pro :D

Yup, as individuals Europeans are the best, but USA is the land of opportunities.

The true land of opportunity is africa, but nobody has discovered it's true potential yet :)

• Upvote 2