Official 2017 Camp League

I don't really care because I know I'll be able to check in frequently enough to make my picks I just think your solution is going to confuse and possibly piss people off. IMO should only be used as a last resort and seeing as we have 12 days until the next event I dont think now is the time to press the issue.

Just my 2 cents.

I don't really care because I know I'll be able to check in frequently enough to make my picks I just think your solution is going to confuse and possibly piss people off. IMO should only be used as a last resort and seeing as we have 12 days until the next event I dont think now is the time to press the issue.

Just my 2 cents.

That's fair enough. Maybe wait 24 hours from my pick/first pick, and after that start 8 hour rule? Everyone should've read the thread by then. I don't think waiting days is gonna make the drafting process enjoyable or any fun

That's fair enough. Maybe wait 24 hours from my pick/first pick, and after that start 8 hour rule? Everyone should've read the thread by then. I don't think waiting days is gonna make the drafting process enjoyable or any fun

I agree it is frustrating but these things have a tendency of picking up after a little while when everyone is fully aware. If it were my decision I would give it until the weekend and if things are still moving this slowly start to punish some of the people who are taking too long. Of course we can't wait on just one person that long so I leave it to Rory's discretion how long we give Fallen Angel.

Well if I was participating there would no problems what so ever with timing of my picks.
Just not to let me participate because one unknown guy is saying he might not participate because of me we all know he is clearly lying is just a joke.
:suicide_anim:

Fuck it, I cant be bothered with these constant messages and posts in this thread mad about not playing so whatever you can play.

I didn't start this league to be pestered the whole time.

You are at the end of the pick list... Congratulations, you are in for being fucking annoying. lol.

For the rest of you that may or may not care, I am sorry but I really couldn't be bothered with this guy messaging me all the time and if for whatever reason mike bans him or something I will simply release all his fighters back onto the market.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fuck it, I cant be bothered with these constant messages and posts in this thread mad about not playing so whatever you can play.

I didn't start this league to be pestered the whole time.

You are at the end of the pick list... Congratulations, you are in for being fucking annoying. lol.

For the rest of you that may or may not care, I am sorry but I really couldn't be bothered with this guy messaging me all the time and if for whatever reason mike bans him or something I will simply release all his fighters back onto the market.

Just bLock him, don't let him in
  • Upvote 1

argggh I'm going to bed, maybe I will change my mind again in the morning but I reaaaallly just can't be bothered getting pestered the whole time. Wasn't sure how much it would bother the rest of you if i let him in or not so went for the easy option for myself. Anyway, I'll be back when I wake up to make my pick (hopefully).

If he really is pestering you and you are not exaggerating then you should certainly NOT let him in, because that means he's having his way like giving into a spoilt child. Lets see him be polite and ask nicely whilst apologizing for all his wrongdoings then I will change stance, for now I say: Don't give in because then he wins.

• Upvote 1

alright we will have a vote then. so far 3 no votes and 0 yes votes. I am leaving this up to the people! That is fair. All I care about is playing this damn thing without any nuisance lol.

okay im actually going now. I'll give Fallen Angel till I wake up cos he is the current champ after all but if he is a no show by then its onto the next...

1. Camp Timqwe - Donald Cerrone

Camp Gonzasco - Valentina Shevchenko

Camp Sonny

Camp Jacman

Camp Shiftas

Camp Daly

Camp Uniconor

Camp 1stSaint

Camp MasterLeader

Camp Gwad

Camp JLP

Camp McCann

Camp NorthernNinjas

Camp Rei

Camp FallenAngel

Sonny is next to pick as FallenAngel was given plenty of time and did not pick. 2 picks in 24 hours is far too slow.

Also Rei is the last person to join unless humors gets a miraculous majority yes vote.

• Upvote 1

If its not too late, or too much of a bother - could I sign up too? I'll message you my first pick(s) in case I'm not around when my turn comes, but I'm sure I would be.

Just add me to last in the draft, its all good :)

Ok, you're in. As I said in the previous post Rei is the last person in unless humors gets voted in.

• Upvote 1

Cody Garbrandt. Just fought but he should be plenty active and dominate his title defenses this year.

Was between him and a couple others as first pick for me dammit.

1. Camp Timqwe - Donald Cerrone ($50K)

Camp Gonzasco - Valentina Shevchenko ( $50K)

Camp Sonny - Cody Garbrandt ($100K)

Camp Jacman

Camp Shiftas

Camp Daly

Camp Uniconor

Camp 1stSaint

Camp MasterLeader

Camp Gwad

Camp JLP

Camp McCann

Camp NorthernNinjas

Camp Rei

Camp FallenAngel

Jacman is up next.

1. Camp Timqwe - Donald Cerrone ($50K)

Camp Gonzasco - Valentina Shevchenko ( $50K)

Camp Sonny - Cody Garbrandt ($100K)

Camp Jacman - TJ Dillashaw ($50K)

Camp Shiftas

Camp Daly

Camp Uniconor

Camp 1stSaint

Camp MasterLeader

Camp Gwad

Camp JLP

Camp McCann

Camp NorthernNinjas

Camp Rei