Official 2017 Camp League

1. Camp Timqwe - Donald Cerrone ($50K)

Camp Gonzasco - Valentina Shevchenko ( $50K)

Camp Sonny - Cody Garbrandt ($100K)

Camp Jacman - TJ Dillashaw ($50K)

Camp Shiftas - Derrick Lewis ($25K)

Camp Daly - Junior Dos Santos ($50K)

Camp Uniconor

Camp 1stSaint

Camp MasterLeader

Camp Gwad

Camp JLP

Camp McCann

Camp NorthernNinjas

Camp Rei

Camp FallenAngel

I pick JDS

Uniconor up next!

Well I dont want to be rude but you said people would not participate if I join where I cant see anyone saying that.

I said I think that's what people might do. Then as soon as I said you can join about 4 people said no don't let him play, so I put it to a vote - at the end of the day I don't really care if you play or not but if others do who are involved then it becomes a problem and potential drama in the thread.

Thanks for not being rude though lol.

I said I think that's what people might do. Then as soon as I said you can join about 4 people said no don't let him play, so I put it to a vote - at the end of the day I don't really care if you play or not but if others do who are involved then it becomes a problem and potential drama in the thread.

Thanks for not being rude though lol.

Well there where only 3 people but that doesnt make big difference that they would still participate and you know it as much as I do.

At the end of the day it was your call and I guess you better go with the community than with the reasonable thinking. Priorities I guess.

• Downvote 1

Well there where only 3 people but that doesnt make big difference that they would still participate and you know it as much as I do.

At the end of the day it was your call and I guess you better go with the community than with the reasonable thinking. Priorities I guess.

Unless there is a majority vote for yes (you can join), you can take over someones team if that person is inactive for a while. That's as reasonable as I can be. Anyway, I am not gonna keep posting about this because it's taking up a lot of the thread. Good luck.

Unless there is a majority vote for yes (you can join), you can take over someones team if that person is inactive for a while. That's as reasonable as I can be. Anyway, I am not gonna keep posting about this because it's taking up a lot of the thread. Good luck.

I am not going to spam the game now just to join this tournament. I did what I could tried to be as nice and polite as possible anyone can be to join but at the end of the day it just seems like nothing can change your mind.

• Camp Timqwe - Donald Cerrone ($50K)

1. Camp Gonzasco - Valentina Shevchenko ( $50K)

Camp Sonny - Cody Garbrandt ($100K)

Camp Jacman - TJ Dillashaw ($50K)

Camp Shiftas - Derrick Lewis ($25K)

Camp Daly - Junior Dos Santos ($50K)

Camp Uniconor - Neil Magny ($25K)

Camp 1stSaint

Camp MasterLeader

Camp Gwad

Camp JLP

Camp McCann

Camp NorthernNinjas

Camp Rei

Camp FallenAngel

1stSaint is next to pick

Master Leader is up to pick he did say who he wanted to me but then asked a question that may concern his pick so I will let him say as I'm sure he will be on soon

It's between two guys - I'll let y'all know when the other gets picked, but here goes...

My first pick...

Soldier of God!

Yoel Romero (and Rozza im a Bisping fan also, but think Romero will beat him this spring and successfully defend his belt at the end of 2017 giving me good earnings)

Surprised it took so long for someone to pick him
  • Upvote 2

Surprised it took so long for someone to pick him

Me too, but I think there are some risks:

1) Illegal substance abuse (he might not even fight consequently & drop off rankings completely)

2) Bisping doesn't want to fight him - there's no certainty that this fight will even happen, but Spring has been hinted at by Dana so it probably will

3) Cardio - I feel Bisping wins comfortably if it goes to 5 rounds

4) Rockhold - Rockhold is the best in the division in my opinion and will take the belt back eventually, hopefully not during 2017

I had a much safer pick which will probably be taken in the next few selections and so I'll probably miss out on them sadly, but I've got a few tricks up my sleeve regardless >:)