Official 2017 Camp League

I think you may have got Holm's price wrong buddy

You put holly holm down as 100k should be 50k for Fp 5 no?

lol my bad I was predicting the future when she faces De Randamie in the new womens division for the title

my bad

Holy shit didn't realise they were creating a new division - nice one McCann, that's a free 50,000 - good spot!

I was surprised when no one got her to be fair. It's risky as I don't know who else will be in the div but if cyborg is her first defence I'm fucked that's if she actually wins lol

I was surprised when no one got her to be fair. It's risky as I don't know who else will be in the div but if cyborg is her first defence I'm fucked that's if she actually wins lol

cyborg got done by USADA i hear. You may be safe for a bit.

1. Camp Timqwe.......................Donald Cerrone ($50K)

Camp Gonzasco...................Valentina Shevchenko ( $50K)

Camp Sonny.........................Cody Garbrandt ($100K)

Camp Jacman......................TJ Dillashaw ($50K)

Camp Shiftas........................Derrick Lewis ($25K)

Camp Daly............................Junior Dos Santos ($50K)

Camp Uniconor.....................Neil Magny ($25K)

Camp 1stSaint......................Demetrious Johnson ($100K)

Camp MasterLeader.............Yoel Romero ($50K)

Camp Gwad..........................Dustin Poirier ($25K)

Camp JLP..............................Francis Ngannou ($15K)

Camp McCann......................Matt Brown ($15K)

Camp NorthernNinjas............Lando Vannatta ($10K)

Camp Rei..............................Gegard Mousasi ($50K)

Camp FallenAngel.................Yair Rodriguez ($25K)

Camp FallenAngel.................Joseph Duffy ($10K)

Camp Rei..............................Joanna Jedrzeczyk ($100K)

Camp NorthernNinjas............Alexa Grasso ($15K)

Camp McCann.......................Holly Holm ($50)

Camp JLP...............................Robert Whittaker ($25K)

Camp Gwad...........................Mickey Gall ($10K)

Camp MasterLeader.............. Jimmie Rivera ($25K)

Camp 1stSaint

Camp Uniconor

Camp Daly

Camp Shiftas

Camp Jacman

Camp Sonny

Camp Gonzasco

Camp Timqwe

Thank god - Jimmie Rivera is my next pick ($25,000)

For some reason he dropped from #5 to #6 after last weekend and is now half price essentially

come on man !!! :D hahahaha

another one of my picks ... I was thinking between Duffy and Riveira and went with Duffy ( and now if he is leaving the promotion after his next fight ... crap .. :D )

Good choice though .. that kid is really good ..

come on man !!! :D hahahaha

another one of my picks ... I was thinking between Duffy and Riveira and went with Duffy ( and now if he is leaving the promotion after his next fight ... crap .. :D )

Good choice though .. that kid is really good ..

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he is a future champ. He'll be the underdog against TJ, Cruz or Cody but still has a chance and I'm sure he'll beat Caraway and Assuncao/Sterling

A loooong wait for you now bro, but at least you get to pick two at a time so can balance your books in terms of price category vs risk

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he is a future champ. He'll be the underdog against TJ, Cruz or Cody but still has a chance and I'm sure he'll beat Caraway and Assuncao/Sterling

A loooong wait for you now bro, but at least you get to pick two at a time so can balance your books in terms of price category vs risk

I agree with u 100% ... may be not in 2017, but he will definitely be a champ ... !!!!

yeah, the long wait begins :D

I wouldn't count out Lewis just yet.

I would've said the same until I saw his horrible performance against an average opponent last fight. You never know though, I think he just didn't train properly.

With Cuba & Puerto Rico in my team it should be renamed Team Cabron. My next pick will be Hector Lombard lol. I'll have OSP also - he's near enough central america

I would've said the same until I saw his horrible performance against an average opponent last fight. You never know though, I think he just didn't train properly.

With Cuba & Puerto Rico in my team it should be renamed Team Cabron. My next pick will be Hector Lombard lol. I'll have OSP also - he's near enough central america

I think he just had a bad night that's all :) At least he knew that he wasn't the best and will work his ass off to improve

• Upvote 1

oh you bastard. He's a gooood one.

Lol I would not have been surprised if I got the exact opposite reaction to my pick, I mean he looked good from what little research I did but I really do not know much about the ufc any more.

I thoroughly expect to make a mistake like Fallen Angel and draft someone with some big flaw I knew nothing about.

Lol I would not have been surprised if I got the exact opposite reaction to my pick, I mean he looked good from what little research I did but I really do not know much about the ufc any more.

I thoroughly expect to make a mistake like Fallen Angel and draft someone with some big flaw I knew nothing about.

I've got two people lined up with potential flaws that I haven't cleared up don't worry