Official 2017 Camp League

He was up there for me! :(

My #1 guy ranked 11-15

Excellent choice - in a division lacking fresh competition he could even be in for a title shot after beating Arlovski

I think arlovski is gonna get smashed unconscious in the 1st same with Struve when JDS faces him.

Almost Fallen.Angel's turn... Oh dear...

Does Fallen Angel get two consecutive selections OR are we resuming normal order after this round? It could be unfair if he gets two picks in a row, given this could strategically benefit him.

For example - my first two picks could be Fighter A & Fighter B, but they're both quite uncommon so no one picks them in the first round and I could get both owing to the fact that I took too long initially and got dropped to the bottom of the list.

What's the rule? If someone gets sent to the bottom do they stay there for future rounds or will he be picking like 12th in the next round?

Almost Fallen.Angel's turn... Oh dear...

Does Fallen Angel get two consecutive selections OR are we resuming normal order after this round? It could be unfair if he gets two picks in a row, given this could strategically benefit him.

For example - my first two picks could be Fighter A & Fighter B, but they're both quite uncommon so no one picks them in the first round and I could get both owing to the fact that I took too long initially and got dropped to the bottom of the list.

What's the rule? If someone gets sent to the bottom do they stay there for future rounds or will he be picking like 12th in the next round?

I don't get how this is unfair. Are you asserting that the snake draft format is unfair?

I don't get how this is unfair. Are you asserting that the snake draft format is unfair?

Not at all - it's a fantastic format in general because no one position is much better than another. Typically in American sports #1 is amazing but in this game it's unclear who's the best fighter to select.

I'm asserting that getting the 15th pick under this format can be more beneficial than getting the 3rd or 4th pick and so given that Fallen.Angel has been relegated to 15th due to this tardiness, he shouldn't gain from this.

Makes sense? Obviously Fallen Angel might've had JDS, Romero & Ngannou as his top three picks and be pretty pissed off that he's now lost his best 3 options

Not at all - it's a fantastic format in general because no one position is much better than another. Typically in American sports #1 is amazing but in this game it's unclear who's the best fighter to select.

I'm asserting that getting the 15th pick under this format can be more beneficial than getting the 3rd or 4th pick and so given that Fallen.Angel has been relegated to 15th due to this tardiness, he shouldn't gain from this.

Makes sense? Obviously Fallen Angel might've had JDS, Romero & Ngannou as his top three picks and be pretty pissed off that he's now lost his best 3 options

I can see how *hypothetically* it could be beneficial to pick later. I can also see how *hypothetically* it could be an a disadvantage to pick later. What I don't see is how that warrants punishment.

I say we just skip pas Fallen Angel, dude hasn't been online for over 2 days, who knows when he will be. If he comes back on, just let him take all his skipped picks at once.

Agreed - he's killing the excitement! I've been enjoying logging in every now and then and seeing more interesting picks.

It's probably better to just let him catch up on picks he's missed out on whenever he comes online. Which means Rei is next - I believe Rei has messaged Rory with his next pick but let's see if he's still awake...

Obviously wait for Rory's approval first

1. Camp Timqwe.......................Donald Cerrone ($50K)

Camp Gonzasco...................Valentina Shevchenko ( $50K)

Camp Sonny.........................Cody Garbrandt ($100K)

Camp Jacman......................TJ Dillashaw ($50K)

Camp Shiftas........................Derrick Lewis ($25K)

Camp Daly............................Junior Dos Santos ($50K)

Camp Uniconor.....................Neil Magny ($25K)

Camp 1stSaint......................Demetrious Johnson ($100K)

Camp MasterLeader.............Yoel Romero ($50K)

Camp Gwad..........................Dustin Poirier ($25K)

Camp JLP..............................Francis Ngannou ($15K)

Camp McCann......................Matt Brown ($15K)

Camp NorthernNinjas............Lando Vannatta ($10K)

Camp Rei..............................Gegard Mousasi ($50K)

Camp FallenAngel.................Yair Rodriguez ($25K)

Camp FallenAngel

Camp Rei -

Camp NorthernNinjas

Camp McCann

Camp JLP

Camp Gwad

Camp MasterLeader

Camp 1stSaint

Camp Uniconor

Camp Daly

Camp Shiftas

Camp Jacman

Camp Sonny

Camp Gonzasco

Camp Timqwe

Hahaha .. yeah ! :) missed all the fun in picking the first fighter :/

1st pick : Yair Rodriguez (Featherweight #10 -- 25k)

good to see ya dude, champ is back!

You get two picks in a row now so who is your next?

thanks RozzaD ... was away for a while and couldn't wait to grab an internet connection ..just now got the chance and here I am ! :)

2nd pick :- Joseph Duffy ( unranked ... Lightweight --- 10k )