i fucking hate the spin and win

if it were a real machine id smash it. its so predictable. every time i get nothing until the last spin, then it will give me a free spin, in which i will instantly get free lottery tickets. i fucking have enough lottery tickets. what use are they anyway? isnt it only like 2 dollars to buy a lottery ticket?

If there was a situation were the word "rigged" is more applicable than this. i would like to hear it.

• Upvote 2

ab247ffcc4ac429e9cfa085161af3a5a.png

read em and weep my dude

best prize x5

Just 5?

157bebcd3d4ddba291407cc2f6b3a1ef.png

• Upvote 5

Just 5?

157bebcd3d4ddba291407cc2f6b3a1ef.png

Free Custom Avatar

You have 45 free custom avatar credit. You can either create a custom avatar yourself, or get someone else to do it or you. To submit a custom avatar click here. Remember, custom avatars must be based on existing in-game avatars. Alternatively you can find this page by clicking one of your own fighter avatars from their profile page.

I just used up 5 though.

I won an extra fighter slot the one time so I love Spin And Win for this.

but yeah, most of the time it's pretty annoying with the lottery tickets and avatars. I wish I could refuse the lottery tickets prize.

anyway of course it was going to be rigged, those machines only exist in the first place so they can be rigged.

I like it but i wish i didnt get so many lottery tickets i never win anything from the lottery do its basically pointless i wish it was a high chance of getting cash, vip days, and free agent picks cuz us newer users could use them

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I like it but i wish i didnt get so many lottery tickets i never win anything from the lottery do its basically pointless i wish it was a high chance of getting cash, vip days, and free agent picks cuz us newer users could use them

you are spamer and cheater, stole my avatar so maybe shut up or try to learn about this game... ;)