Has your avatar been stolen?

Ramirez

If you can pls clean up the thread a bit (this post included) we would be greatful TJ.

I PMed Butch all details in Discord and pointed him to the chats, haven`t heard back from him so we seem to be good. Even if we are not it`s really a he said she said, with barney being the she.

thank you :)

We #RideorDiie tonight :) some great fights and more great fights still to cum !

• Downvote 2

So this situation has now gone from honest mistake, to flat out flaunting the fact that Mike's doing nothing about it. I've messaged Mike two times about the situation, no response. I had also spoken with the original manager who used my avatar...

Here is the original issue...I created the avatar, I got it approved, the work is actually my own not one I purchased or anything like that from another avatar maker, so it definitely is not a situation where it was sold twice or something. And yet, Mike approved both of these, the other dude submitting my work after it was posted to the approved section:

3c9429351bb4e1acda4b5789757b77b7.png

So I messaged this dude Dean Bailey about it...

6e274dd729585f4799e859984cda9b77.png

And got this back...

085f2eb25619276fd823583d583b64e5.png

And now, after having messaged Mike myself twice about it...dude has started using it on one of his fighters...so this now goes well past innocent mistake. And frankly, with the balls this kid is showing and clearly a feel for the fact that Mike isn't doing a thing about it, my guess is he's probably a multi who knows the game well enough. Not something I have any proof of obviously, but just a hunch.

Avatar in use: http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=368284

This is complete bullshit and this is the type of thing that makes managers get up and leave when Mike won't even protect the most basic things. Btw, how in the hell do you not realize you just approved the same avatar like a week or so prior to that???

There's not much we can do outside policing this ourselves I guess. So what can you do frankly about somebody who wants to use avatars that aren't theirs? Not much right? Well, if we as a community band together to try to do the right things and make sure there are consequences, we can stop this kind of stuff. I'm going to reach out to any orgs that are hosting this dude's fighters and ask them to release and blackball him until he does the right thing.

EDIT: The whole thing just went to a whole new level of extortion. I tried again nicely to request he do the right thing...this is what I got back...and my response to that sort of bullshit:

5a189e7cc225d56011a49c201d75c437.png

d87e45e177f248cd129cf19c9482cc88.png

4bcb9d5871ace8994c0aa3ad8be9f115.png

So this situation has now gone from honest mistake, to flat out flaunting the fact that Mike's doing nothing about it. I've messaged Mike two times about the situation, no response. I had also spoken with the original manager who used my avatar...

Here is the original issue...I created the avatar, I got it approved, the work is actually my own not one I purchased or anything like that from another avatar maker, so it definitely is not a situation where it was sold twice or something. And yet, Mike approved both of these, the other dude submitting my work after it was posted to the approved section:

3c9429351bb4e1acda4b5789757b77b7.png

So I messaged this dude Dean Bailey about it...

6e274dd729585f4799e859984cda9b77.png

And got this back...

085f2eb25619276fd823583d583b64e5.png

And now, after having messaged Mike myself twice about it...dude has started using it on one of his fighters...so this now goes well past innocent mistake. And frankly, with the balls this kid is showing and clearly a feel for the fact that Mike isn't doing a thing about it, my guess is he's probably a multi who knows the game well enough. Not something I have any proof of obviously, but just a hunch.

Avatar in use: http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=368284

This is complete bullshit and this is the type of thing that makes managers get up and leave when Mike won't even protect the most basic things. Btw, how in the hell do you not realize you just approved the same avatar like a week or so prior to that???

There's not much we can do outside policing this ourselves I guess. So what can you do frankly about somebody who wants to use avatars that aren't theirs? Not much right? Well, if we as a community band together to try to do the right things and make sure there are consequences, we can stop this kind of stuff. I'm going to reach out to any orgs that are hosting this dude's fighters and ask them to release and blackball him until he does the right thing.

EDIT: The whole thing just went to a whole new level of extortion. I tried again nicely to request he do the right thing...this is what I got back...and my response to that sort of bullshit:

5a189e7cc225d56011a49c201d75c437.png

d87e45e177f248cd129cf19c9482cc88.png

4bcb9d5871ace8994c0aa3ad8be9f115.png

Just gonna add a few info

unknown.png

unknown.png

Seems like some old skunk just created a multi to snitch into rival alliance and steal avs. The worst kind of toxic behaviour possible.

I also bet if mods check this asshole and Valentina they will both have VPN IP.

Who could this be?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man this multi shit has to stop...it's getting tougher for the higher id organisations to keep up with these shit multis...THERE'S TOO MANY!

Now I really don't know whom to sign and whom not to sign...cause even the vip boys are turning out to be multis

For the record, I never said this guy was definitely a multi or anything, or claimed to have any proof of that. I simply said it was a hunch. Just want to make that clear. The only thing I said matter of factly is that he's an avatar thief. And clearly not an "innocent mistake" one. Although after threatening to ensure he wouldn't have anyplace to fight after this, he has removed the avatar from the fighter he'd assigned it to. I still want him to make the request of Mike to remove it from his account (since Mike isn't responding to me on that), otherwise I know it'll just get used again later.

That's extremely poor and yes, something should be done about it. I can understand that Mike is one man and cannot police every avatar situation that comes up but then he should delegate it to others.

This isn't some meaningless forum beef. People put their own time and effort into creating avatars but most importantly, it costs very real VIP days to submit it. I firmly believe that if you submit an avatar that wasn't yours to submit (knowingly or unknowingly) you should have it stripped from your account and lose the 15 VIP days. That would nip that in the bud rather quickly and anyone who did complain about that isn't really the type of person you want playing the game anyway.

• Upvote 4

For the record, I never said this guy was definitely a multi or anything, or claimed to have any proof of that. I simply said it was a hunch. Just want to make that clear. The only thing I said matter of factly is that he's an avatar thief. And clearly not an "innocent mistake" one. Although after threatening to ensure he wouldn't have anyplace to fight after this, he has removed the avatar from the fighter he'd assigned it to. I still want him to make the request of Mike to remove it from his account (since Mike isn't responding to me on that), otherwise I know it'll just get used again later.

I didn't talk about him and him only...it was just a general thing, multis are growing by the day.

I didn't talk about him and him only...it was just a general thing, multis are growing by the day.

Im sorry man I didnt think it was that big a deal. Im not a multiple account ive been playing a week im still trying to work out the game. And I apologise for jokingly saying to you thst you have to pay me for it. We cool?

That's extremely poor and yes, something should be done about it. I can understand that Mike is one man and cannot police every avatar situation that comes up but then he should delegate it to others.

This isn't some meaningless forum beef. People put their own time and effort into creating avatars but most importantly, it costs very real VIP days to submit it. I firmly believe that if you submit an avatar that wasn't yours to submit (knowingly or unknowingly) you should have it stripped from your account and lose the 15 VIP days. That would nip that in the bud rather quickly and anyone who did complain about that isn't really the type of person you want playing the game anyway.

Agree mate im ok losing the 15 days vip but not letting my fighters into any organisation is a bi harsh like said before im new I don't the game yet. I didnt think taking an avatar off the list was a drama for which I apologise for

• Upvote 1

I accidentally stole one off hare ive been playing a week. I didnt know what the fuss was all about i feel bad now as I was joking with him about paying me for it. My bad. Ive named and shamed myself. I won't happen again

Good stuff, case closed on this yeah?

happy to see some items being resolved by just us talking.

Good stuff, case closed on this yeah?

happy to see some items being resolved by just us talking.

Yep, we're fine at the moment. The avatar has been removed from the fighter in question. I've still requested that he personally reach out to Mike to get the avatar removed from his account so it doesn't just go right back into use later after this has "blown over". It's funny how tunes change so quickly to "I was just kidding about paying me" once you realize the community is about to bitch slap you, but that's fine too, whatever, as long as the tune changes, no matter what the reasoning is. It shouldn't have had to come to that though as I was pretty easy going with my original requests till he basically flipped me off, tried to extort me for my own avatar, etc. That's when it went from "honest mistake" to just being a dick.

So yes, all cool at this point. Do I want any dealings with the guy? No, that bridge is burned. But nobody else should have issues picking his guys up and bringing him on board so long as he follows through and doesn't screw around with other people's stuff anymore. So we can close the book on this as long as Mike eventually removes that avatar from potential use. I don't put an hour into work like that just to have it swiped, even in a game.

• Upvote 3

Yep, we're fine at the moment. The avatar has been removed from the fighter in question. I've still requested that he personally reach out to Mike to get the avatar removed from his account so it doesn't just go right back into use later after this has "blown over". It's funny how tunes change so quickly to "I was just kidding about paying me" once you realize the community is about to bitch slap you, but that's fine too, whatever, as long as the tune changes, no matter what the reasoning is. It shouldn't have had to come to that though as I was pretty easy going with my original requests till he basically flipped me off, tried to extort me for my own avatar, etc. That's when it went from "honest mistake" to just being a dick.

So yes, all cool at this point. Do I want any dealings with the guy? No, that bridge is burned. But nobody else should have issues picking his guys up and bringing him on board so long as he follows through and doesn't screw around with other people's stuff anymore. So we can close the book on this as long as Mike eventually removes that avatar from potential use. I don't put an hour into work like that just to have it swiped, even in a game.

Gents I understand the major fuck up here on my part uve spoken to Mike ive asked how it can be taken back. If I knew hare had spent an hour making the avatar I wouldn't of been a duck about it im not like that. Ive been on here a week I thought you just take them off the net and put them on your fighter. Its not gonna happen again guys alright.

• Upvote 3

Is it funny that this guy says stuff like this? being a Avatar thief himself?

This is what I was talking about in discord. You guys need to start picking up on the clues better.

I don't know if you feel like you're "exposing" Camara or something, but anyone can see that he made his post in this thread to get this exact reaction out of someone. At this point it's not even feeding the troll, it's opening a buffet for him.

When he leaves you this bait, don't run head first into it...because he's just gonna leave more bait on the line that's directly next to it.