Congrats to Blake Phoenix!

Mentor

Because VIP sales are more important than rules. Same reason you could still see Mentor and Steel Penn in the game.

Flawed logic from the top brass if thats the case 1,2,3 people paying VIP are doing more damage long term than if they were removed & new players wouldnt see this bullshit probably meaning they would stick around more & inturn buy VIP but i guess its easier aslong as the game isnt dumping shit loads of money to just accept it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Flawed logic from the top brass if thats the case 1,2,3 people paying VIP are doing more damage long term than if they were removed & new players wouldnt see this bullshit probably meaning they would stick around more & inturn buy VIP but i guess its easier aslong as the game isnt dumping shit loads of money to just accept it

Well, it is a game with just one admin(the owner) and a bunch of forum moderators. Moderators have absolutely no power outside of these forums and admin isn't active enough to handle all the stuff around the game, so this stuff is left unsolved.

Mike only cares about his bottom line. The only times he's even remotely acted like he has a shred of integrity were because the community at large pressured him into giving blatant cheaters slaps on the wrist. Meanwhile, I was fined VIP days for politely pointing out that Buzz not having any kind of delete function was insanely stupid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This isn't really the case though, as shitbirds like mentor funnel hundreds of dollars into running multiple accounts at the same time. I remember Steel Penn crying about spending $3000 on this game after being caught running multis.

• Upvote 1

Mike only cares about his bottom line. The only times he's even remotely acted like he has a shred of integrity were because the community at large pressured him into giving blatant cheaters slaps on the wrist. Meanwhile, I was fined VIP days for politely pointing out that Buzz not having any kind of delete function was insanely stupid.

Sounds very much like it ive only been here just over 3 months & i dont recall ever seeing him on here. Spending just afew minutes searching shows shit has been going on for years & i guess its expected with online gaming the real problem is nothing being done about it.

Considering Blake was warned with getting his account banned for cheating the free agent market this is 100% proof he is here to cheat the game at all levels. We got new managers (including yours truly) that find his practices really bad for the game. At this point , on my book, he has reached Wolf level of cheating and he should be taken care of.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1