Imcool's Avatars

imcool

46 minutes ago, Squiiid said:

45 minutes ago, Icon73 said:

Too late unfortunately

Unfortunately, Kishion is right.  Your bid came at 12:00am on the dot, so the bidding was over.  BUT, because of this, I will now be putting in an extension in my future auctions to prevent last second sniping :).

Auction is over, winners have been updated.  Feel free to submit, and/or contact me for the custom background on your avatar.

Auction ends 12pm EST on February 9th(~49 hours from post)

Avatar #67(Starting bid 50k, 25k minimum increments)

dj_city.jpgdj_pow.jpgdj_done_blur.png

Top bid: Gator001(200k)

Avatar #68(Starting bid 50k, 25k minimum increments)

giagos_flag.jpggiagos_spartaflag.pnggiagos_done_blur.png

Top bid: AlexManiatakos(350k)

Avatar #69(Starting bid 50k, 25k minimum increments)

shavkat_flag.jpgshavkat_desert.gifshavkat_done_blur.png

Top bid: Gator001(200k)

As you can see, each avatar comes with a blank background sample.  So, the winning bid gets the pre-made ones plus one background of their choice that I will slap on the avatar.  Please note it's JUST the background(I'm not updating the avatar itself :)) and the specific background has to be chosen by the bidder(no "I want a tree w/ a lake" please, I need the exact image).  Chosen background can be a gif, but not all gifs work well as backgrounds, so keep that in mind.

Please note, to prevent last minute sniping, if a bid is made within 1 hour before auction ends, the auction will extend for an hour(and so on).  So, if someone bids on an avatar at 11:30am EST on 2/9, the auction will run until 1pm EST.  If another bid is made between 12pm and 1pm, the auction extends to 2pm.

Happy bidding!

Auction ends 12pm EST on February 9th(~49 hours from post)

Avatar #67(Starting bid 50k, 25k minimum increments)

dj_city.jpgdj_pow.jpgdj_done_blur.png

Top bid: Icon73(600k)

Avatar #68(Starting bid 50k, 25k minimum increments)

giagos_flag.jpggiagos_spartaflag.pnggiagos_done_blur.png

WINNER: Skizz81(375k)

Avatar #69(Starting bid 50k, 25k minimum increments)

shavkat_flag.jpgshavkat_desert.gifshavkat_done_blur.png

WINNER: stpierrecanada(250k)

As you can see, each avatar comes with a blank background sample.  So, the winning bid gets the pre-made ones plus one background of their choice that I will slap on the avatar.  Please note it's JUST the background(I'm not updating the avatar itself :)) and the specific background has to be chosen by the bidder(no "I want a tree w/ a lake" please, I need the exact image).  Chosen background can be a gif, but not all gifs work well as backgrounds, so keep that in mind.

Please note, to prevent last minute sniping, if a bid is made within 1 hour before auction ends, the auction will extend for an hour(and so on).  So, if someone bids on an avatar at 11:30am EST on 2/9, the auction will run until 1pm EST.  If another bid is made between 12pm and 1pm, the auction extends to 2pm.

Happy bidding!