***REAL UFC Camp League 2019***

My initial #1 guy was Jon Jones. I just couldn't pull the trigger on him because I was worried he'd fail a drug test. Him passing his event sample probably means he is in the clear for the near future. I expect him to fight and win 3 times this year. I wish I had had a little bigger set of balls drafting.

• Upvote 1

My initial #1 guy was Jon Jones. I just couldn't pull the trigger on him because I was worried he'd fail a drug test. Him passing his event sample probably means he is in the clear for the near future. I expect him to fight and win 3 times this year. I wish I had had a little bigger set of balls drafting.

Jon Jones was the only champ I had shortlisted but I quickly ran out of cash, wish you did and I wouldve got Marlon Moraes haha

Alright guys, here we go ... the very first card of the year
I am so excited for this year's league
hope we can have an exciting competition .... so do Keep active in the league :)
Good Luck to you all !!!

UFC Fight Night 143: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw

Henry Cejudo [c] vs. TJ Dillashaw (Camp Biglsh)
Allen Crowder vs. Greg Hardy (Camp MasterLeader)
(Camp Gator001) Gregor Gillespie vs. Yancy Medeiros
Joseph Benavidez vs. Dustin Ortiz
Paige VanZant vs. Rachael Ostovich
(Camp Gonzasco) Glover Teixeira vs. Karl Roberson (Camp Fallen.Angel) - CAMP RIVALRY

(Camp Fallen.Angel) Donald Cerrone vs. Alexander Hernandez (Camp Rei) - CAMP RIVALRY
Joanne Calderwood vs. Ariane Lipski (Camp MasterLeader)
(Camp RozzaD) Alonzo Menifield vs. Vinicius Moreira
Mario Bautista vs. Cory Sandhagen (Camp Gator001)

Dennis Bermudez vs. Te Edwards
(Camp Timqwe) Belal Muhammad vs. Geoff Neal (Camp Gator001) - CAMP RIVALRY
Chance Rencountre vs. Kyle Stewart

Camp Biglsh:

• TJ Dillashaw [c] - 20k

Camp MasterLeader:

• Greg Hardy - 2k
  • Ariane Lipski - 2k

Camp Gator001:

• Gregor Gillespie [#15] - 3k
  • Cory Sandhagen - 2k
  • Geoff Neal - 2k

Camp Gonzasco:

• Glover Teixeira [#12] - 3k

Camp Fallen.Angel:

• Karl Roberson - 2k
  • Donald Cerrone [#13] - 3k

Camp Rei:

• Alexander Hernandez [#11] - 3k

Camp RozzaD:

• Alonzo Menifield - 2k

Camp Timqwe:

• Belal Muhammad - 2k
  • Upvote 3

Fighters always pay off as the highest available ranking - so hes a champ, much like Cormier was when he fought Miocic last year or Nunes against Cyborg.

So we are just making the same mistakes again because they were made last year?

Ranked pay should only be given fighter is fighting in the weight class they are ranked in. Any other weightclass we should check their ranking there on the UFC website like any other fighter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So we are just making the same mistakes again because they were made last year?

Ranked pay should only be given fighter is fighting in the weight class they are ranked in. Any other weightclass we should check their ranking there on the UFC website like any other fighter.

Okay now were going wayyyyyyy back to Camp League 2017

Remember when RDA announced a move from 155 to 170 and I tried to sign RDA for 10,000 because he was unranked in that division but you were against me? (I think Timqwe may have been also). I reluctantly gave in even though I thought it was a shrewd move by me.

By this logic youre disagreeing with your own rules we agreed on back in 2017.

Following that debate we agreed that fighters are valued and paid based on the highest ranking in any division rather than getting complicated.

Unless you want to let Big Ish have TJ for $10,000 (unranked price?) That would be stupid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay now were going wayyyyyyy back to Camp League 2017

Remember when RDA announced a move from 155 to 170 and I tried to sign RDA for 10,000 because he was unranked in that division but you were against me? (I think Timqwe may have been also). I reluctantly gave in even though I thought it was a shrewd move by me.

By this logic youre disagreeing with your own rules we agreed on back in 2017.

Following that debate we agreed that fighters are valued and paid based on the highest ranking in any division rather than getting complicated.

Unless you want to let Big Ish have TJ for $10,000 (unranked price?) That would be stupid.

These two situations have no bearing on each other. You would have received unranked pay for his first fight at WW.

There is only one championship on the line, so only cejudo should pay out as a champion.

• Upvote 1

These two situations have no bearing on each other. You would have received unranked pay for his first fight at WW.

There is only one championship on the line, so only cejudo should pay out as a champion.

...but you should have to pay $100,000 to pick him up and get $2,000 for a win - that don’t add up?

...but you should have to pay $100,000 to pick him up and get $2,000 for a win - that don’t add up?

It does at up, even though I don't agree.

You pay the maximum amount, because if he fights at his natural weightclass he receives the maximum amount. Fighters fighting outside their weightclass is a risk you have to take.

Now, I think it's gamewise a better idea to have pay always be related to highest rank, regardless of weightclass. However picking someone up for 100k and only receiving 2k, makes a million times more sense than picking someone up for 10k and paying them 20k. But you didn't get this last time, and you probably won't now either.

• Upvote 1

It does at up, even though I don't agree.

You pay the maximum amount, because if he fights at his natural weightclass he receives the maximum amount. Fighters fighting outside their weightclass is a risk you have to take.

Now, I think it's gamewise a better idea to have pay always be related to highest rank, regardless of weightclass. However picking someone up for 100k and only receiving 2k, makes a million times more sense than picking someone up for 10k and paying them 20k. But you didn't get this last time, and you probably won't now either.

Im not arguing with the RDA rule from 2017, but I do think its strange to pay $100,000 for a fighter and then get $2,000 as fighter pay because theyre fighting in a different weight class

lol I wouldve never picked TJ, not worth the risk at all.

Hard luck for Hardy - DQ loss is definitely not a finish though :) Bad enough luck to have a DQ, let alone it be declared a finish - see what others think. I highly doubt everyone will be talking about that time Hardy was finished in the Octagon by Crowder.

It was actually 2017 when I got the DQ and as a result was awarded no points. Also didn't get the loss charged to me either so not all bad.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57331&page=79

As much as id love to use the 2017 rules - I think a loss is a loss unfortunately and you got lucky :)

But no way can a DQ loss count as being finished.

Lets see whats Rozza rules.