PSE Presents Tag Team Championship Series 1

XxxtremeT13

How so? The cream will rise to the top regardless of who's taking part

For sure, but would make sense to make this a competitive tournament with a full stable of top guys, rather than fill it 80% w/ roadkill. I don't know how I feel about wasting a part of Mumus "life span" on fighters who haven't a chance in hell to beat him.

Honestly when I first started this I had no expectation of having the interest of some of these top tier fighters. I’ve reached out to a number of managers with top fighters in the game. I’ve reached out to the top companies in effort to raise additional prize money to try to peak the interest of others. So, if any of you guys can reach out to some of the top orgs or managers and persuade them to join. By all means please do. If it turns out there are a few extra teams then I’ll expand on it.

I just wanted to try to do something truly new and potentially get managers more interactive with each other and have some kind of tactics to pull of a win. There aren’t many new ideas that can be done that haven’t been done. And if this can work. I’ll host a second series with higher ID’s over 320k and maybe a creation style one too.

For sure, but would make sense to make this a competitive tournament with a full stable of top guys, rather than fill it 80% w/ roadkill. I don't know how I feel about wasting a part of Mumus "life span" on fighters who haven't a chance in hell to beat him.

You say that but Mumu has some pretty big upset loses on his record. One to a fighter with no striking. Iain Tower lost to Super Heavyweight, a 25 year old Island Fighter. That's not a knock on you as quite obviously you know what you're doing in the game but I just don't understand that line of thinking. It's a tournament. Upsets happen which is what makes it interesting? Everyone has a chance (except possibly Jack Dawson. Sorry Raichu, but he is roadkill lol) Some just more of a chance than others.

Also, you don't have to use Mumu. You can use whoever you want BUT we know you are using Mumu because you want the best shot that you can have against Chris Steve. Same as most of the other managers entering. They've all used the best fighter they have to take down the number fighter in the game. Honestly, I have the biggest respect for Camara for entering with him because he almost literally has nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Lastly, the tournament is open to everyone. All of the so called top managers in the game. They will pretend that they don't know about it but we all know that they do. Most are just far too scared of entering something where they don't have a clear advantage. The fact that they haven't entered when there is basically nothing else going on in the game speaks volumes. The fact that a guy just multied his way to the No.1 spot also blows away any legitimacy of being the top manager in the game if that's what people are scared of messing up by losing

I swear this game is worse than professional boxing for all of the dodging and cherry picking going on.

• Upvote 1

You say that but Mumu has some pretty big upset loses on his record. One to a fighter with no striking. Iain Tower lost to Super Heavyweight, a 25 year old Island Fighter. That's not a knock on you as quite obviously you know what you're doing in the game but I just don't understand that line of thinking. It's a tournament. Upsets happen which is what makes it interesting? Everyone has a chance (except possibly Jack Dawson. Sorry Raichu, but he is roadkill lol) Some just more of a chance than others.

Also, you don't have to use Mumu. You can use whoever you want BUT we known you are using Mumu because you wan't the best shot that you can have against Chris Steve. Same as most of the other managers entering. They've all used the best fighter they have to take down the number fighter in the game. Honestly, I have the biggest respect for Camara for entering with him because he almost literally has nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Lastly, the tournament is open to everyone. All of the so called top managers in the game. They will pretend that they don't know about it but we all know that they do. Most are just far too scared of entering something where they don't have a clear advantage. The fact that they haven't entered when there is basically nothing else going on in the game speaks volumes. The fact that a guy just multied his way to the No.1 spot also blows away any legitimacy of being the top manager in the game if that's what people are scared of messing up by losing

I swear this game is worse than professional boxing for all of the dodging and cherry picking going on.

Dawson is a perennial powerhouse bruh lol. Just keep an eye out for potential knees...that is if you want to keep your eyes *evil laugh*

Also, you don't have to use Mumu. You can use whoever you want BUT we known you are using Mumu because you wan't the best shot that you can have against Chris Steve. Same as most of the other managers entering. They've all used the best fighter they have to take down the number fighter in the game. Honestly, I have the biggest respect for Camara for entering with him because he almost literally has nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Well said.

I swear the first time Chris Steve hit #1 P4P every second day a challenger would start talking shit.

The second time we moved to about once a week.

After the third time we walked the walk and entered this tourney, giving every manager out there a chance to do the same.

And then there was only silence :)

I’ve never cared about belts nor ranking (Amadeo Camara took care of that for me). When Steve cleared (x2) the most stacked division in the game he immediately gave up his 170 belt and moved permanently to 185. As a successful org owner I dislike dual champs as divisions stall while fighters waste their prime. Just like in real life.

Since day 1 I have always advocated for elite managers to fight their projects early in ID restricted orgs. You guys want new managers to buy VIP and be part of this adventure? Well then every now and then the little guys have to beat the big dawgs. This is just fact!

This tournament is gonna be incredible. I’m totally stoked to team up with my Dear friend and mentor, where is everyone that wants to kick Grumpy’s ass now? Come at me bros.

So...I don't want to prolong this much...But, for you guys who've already entered...would you be more interested if I were to split this thing up and do a tourney with fighters over 300 hype and another under 300 hype? or over/under 200 hype? If I did that I'd certainly have to figure something else out for a prize fund, as I pooled together a total of $5 million, but I can't get more to do another separate tourney. I might offer something else up...maybe VIP, if there were a strong enough backing of splitting this up...and maybe the lower hyped bracket would get strong enough to down the road do another tag team event and they enter they higher bracket???

Also....Who'd be willing to do some good event write ups for this once it gets going....I'd be willing to pay, depending how much you'd charge... I'm still a pretty broke bitch, especially since you've used any other additional cash I really have to put towards prize fund. I could also use a poster maker for this, maybe even for all my events?

I say roll with what you first planned. Chance of some fun upsets and interesting matchups.

Last thing you want is for this to get too complicated and lose momentum.

Yeah I agree..I'm not changing anything at this point. I intend on hosting more of these events based on the interest level and results of this one. At that point I'll have more specifics with maybe hype or ID level...weight whatever. Now I just need to complete these teams...so close...I don't know who else to reach out to to persuade them to join. I mean. I got $5million raised for a prize fund with 4 of that to the winners (that's 2mill each)....There has to be some managers that could use that kind of cash with some strong fighters.