Sucker Punch 9

GAMMA 8

World Vale Tudo Fight League 6

Combate 3

Dynasty MMA 3

Syn 2

Smash 1

After the latest fight mentioned 

Season 8 is concluded, congratulations to Sucker Punch in winning this season. I will update the all time list now. 

Season 9 starts from the 1st of July until the 31st of December.

• Upvote 1

Total All time Table

Synchronicity = 158 Points

Global Association of MMA™ = 115 Points

Claymore Elite Combat = 51 Points

Pulse Fighting Championship = 36 Points

Combate: 32 Points

SFL: 21 Points

Sucker Punch Pro Series 17 Points

Empyrian = 15 Points

SMASH = 12 Points

Inferno Combat Series = 11 Points 

Odense = 8 Points

World Vale Tudo Fight League = 7 Points

Pride = 4 Points

Dynasty MMA 3

Highland = 2 Points

Alpha-1 = 1 Points

HFC = 1 Point

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Alfred said:

Let's try to get some more super fights going gents. Looks like there's plenty of Top 100 p4p spread around these days

GAMMA is the grandad of the Super fights, with an overall historical record of 195-118-4, we always are open to offers if the fights make any sense. We are also the most consistent org since we stated the Official Super League, we always have our fair share of fights, even though we have a much smaller pool than some of the orgs in these ratings.  

There's DMMA vs Combate soon in Pinkman (p4p 17) vs Vaiduoklis (p4p 24): https://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=365063&fidb=354632

Also I don't know if this counts, but my guy Doomsday (DMMA 170 champ, 33p4p) is fighting for the Combate 170 belt vs McWrestler (36p4p). However, Doomsday is genuinely a dual contract fighter. I never thought he'd get anywhere near the top and just wanted fights for him so I especially arrange a dual contract for him between the two orgs (with full consent of the orgs, no glitches involved). My guess is that he's probably legitimately a representative of both (he's fought for both orgs 3 times). https://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=361392&fidb=354163

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mentor said:

GAMMA is the grandad of the Super fights, with an overall historical record of 195-118-4, we always are open to offers if the fights make any sense. We are also the most consistent org since we stated the Official Super League, we always have our fair share of fights, even though we have a much smaller pool than some of the orgs in these ratings.  

I still owe you a super fight by the way. Welcome to get in touch anytime.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Daudy said:

There's DMMA vs Combate soon in Pinkman (p4p 17) vs Vaiduoklis (p4p 24): https://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=365063&fidb=354632

Also I don't know if this counts, but my guy Doomsday (DMMA 170 champ, 33p4p) is fighting for the Combate 170 belt vs McWrestler (36p4p). However, Doomsday is genuinely a dual contract fighter. I never thought he'd get anywhere near the top and just wanted fights for him so I especially arrange a dual contract for him between the two orgs (with full consent of the orgs, no glitches involved). My guess is that he's probably legitimately a representative of both (he's fought for both orgs 3 times). https://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=361392&fidb=354163

Dual contract fighters dont count. I mean, who will he count for? Which org? It has to be a clear top 100 of one org vs another org.

10 hours ago, Alfred said:

I still owe you a super fight by the way. Welcome to get in touch anytime.

No probs, not in any rush unless you plan to vanish. I am still owed 3 fights by orgs that "changed owners" and i still cannot get my fight compenstated🙂 

1 hour ago, Mentor said:

Dual contract fighters dont count. I mean, who will he count for? Which org? It has to be a clear top 100 of one org vs another org.

Yeah, just clarifying in case someone spots it and thinks the dual contract is just for the purpose of a superfight - it's not! Doomsday floats his own boat.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Total All time Table

Synchronicity = 158 Points

Global Association of MMA™ = 118 Points

Claymore Elite Combat = 51 Points

Pulse Fighting Championship = 36 Points

Combate: 32 Points

SFL: 21 Points

Sucker Punch Pro Series 17 Points

Empyrian = 15 Points