Exclusive Elite gyms with few members and low fees

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edwardsfan continues to make absolutely no sense.

And did he really say people only make project fighters because they're scared to fight?

He said," projects are scared to fight top comp." Also he said," Projects are just a way to know you have a 100% way of winning!!!!!"

project fighters = hoax? think about it

fighter A(50000) fighter B(50001)

no matter how you wanna slice it fighter B will never have better skills than fighter A. its just a fact. i would actually argue that fighter A would have better skills than project fighter B after a couple of months

(timeline)

fighter A is created and is ready to fight right out of the box

fighter B is created and has been given 1 strenth and 10 cardio

fighter b will have to set and train his cardio and strength for 100 sessions(elite strenth, sensational cardio), give or take 4 or 5, which = about 8 weeks of straight training and thats not even counting his resting periods which he will undoubtedly have to go thru. so its gonna be even longer than 8 weeks.

all the while, fighter A has probly had 1 or 2 fights by now and getting the same amount of training! and on top of that HE'S BEEN TRAINING ACTUAL FIGHTING SKILLS WITH A COACH! and not to mention manager of fighter A has been enjoying the game more also lol

so basicly at this point if it wer bases solely off of skills. fighter A would kick fighter B's ass

i mean, talley it up. both fighters are created with the same amount of points and fighter A has 100 sessions under his belt and fighter B has yet to train a single skill session.

so fighter A has better skills.

fought more fights(gained more experience)

has more money(getting better training)

has more hype(makes more money = better supps = more training)

and the big thing is you know that you havent waisted 3 months of training on a DUD!

fighter B WILL have an advantage over a 60k fighter or a 70k fighter. no bodies disputing that. but do you think that fighter A doesnt have that same advantage? ofcoarse he does

so lets see....what have we accomplished with this project fighter?

1. weve trained this guy foreeeevvver with out fighting him.(bored to death)

2. we know nothing about this fighter(could be a chump)

3. he's not even any better than a fighter that was created at the exact same time.(fighter A is much better)

so im really clueless to what the point of a project fighter is?

and if you decide that you are gonna set and let him train skills for alittle while longer then your gonna be awhile. cos he's 100 sessions behind already and fighter A is still training daily. so your looking at a minimum of another 4 months real life time b4 he can even think of catching up to fighter A. (the more that i right the dumber i realize it is)

"but wait.....the point of this project fighter was to create an advantage for myself." and here this org owner is trying to get me to fight a guy with the same id as me.(that never happens lol) thats not an advantage for me.

we've already determined that its a disadvantage. "this is bullshit! all this training that ive done to be mismatched against a guy that i should be, at worst, even with in skills"

its actually a pretty funny situation : )

basicly the point that im trying to make is that everybody falls into the same illusion that just becos you set back and train a guy that it's automatically making him better and creating an advantage. but thats not always the case.

yes you'll have an advantage over a fighter created later than you but that would be the case anyways.

and you'll always be at a disadvantage to a guy created b4 you.

its all based off of learning speed that is kept hidden and is under no ones control. thats the only way for a guy to make up or lose ground. not setting back and racking up training sessions. altho ther im sure will be ppl that will argue that till the death

i know about 95% of the ppl that read this are gonna be blinded by rage and not actually think about it but the proof is right there. plot it out on paper if you dont believe me. it will be more clear then

so i ask, which path do you think was the funnest? setting around and waiting and waiting and waiting or creating a guy and just playing the game normal

oh yea, i almost forgot that it says in the wiki that a fighter makes his biggest training gains in the earliest stages of his career, but all these ppl that love project fighters are just pissing that away when they spend the first year of there fighters life training cardio and strenth that is effected zero by learning speed. when they could be training there fighting skills, which is much harder and important to learn, than cardio and weights. you can come back and tidy up that stuff a little bit later on when it more sensible

but whatever. everybody can just do what they want. this will only be to the benefit of the ones that can actually see what goin on

fighter b will have to set and train his cardio and strength for 100 sessions(elite strenth, sensational cardio), give or take 4 or 5, which = about 8 weeks of straight training and thats not even counting his resting periods which he will undoubtedly have to go thru. so its gonna be even longer than 8 weeks.

100 sessions... dude, you need to use better supps.

A 22year old can do that in 75sessions, 80 tops. An 18 year old should be as low as 60 sessions.

100 sessions... dude, you need to use better supps.

A 22year old can do that in 75sessions, 80 tops. An 18 year old should be as low as 60 sessions.

ive got it right here. those numbers come from an 18 year old using 159+ from nsn

if fighter B doesn't fight but trains he will have better stats then fighter A since he's been fighting which could cause injury which takes from the trainnigg

100 sessions? you must of been in cozad or something with old equipment -- not even close to that many sessions and sensational to elite in carido, strength on several guys

nope, new equipment. sensational(39) elite(53)

maybe my fighters just dont like me either

nope, new equipment. sensational(39) elite(53)

maybe my fighters just dont like me either

So, is there anyone who DOES like you? Shirley, I jest, and I'll stop calling you Shirley.

Seriously, do you think just because you choose not to work a project that all of us are lesser than you because we do? Get off your high horse, brother.

And you've never accounted for lost training time to take fights, which, at Sensational Conditioning is at least 2 sessions to get to 100% energy, and anywhere from a day to a week to recover from a fight. Plus, your "example" doesn't account for learning rate. Basically, your example is just as bogus as your argument has been.

And if you really believe your argument, throw up any fighter. I'm sure we can find someone here who has a fighter created at roughly the same date that will destroy your fighter.

So, is there anyone who DOES like you? Shirley, I jest, and I'll stop calling you Shirley.

Seriously, do you think just because you choose not to work a project that all of us are lesser than you because we do? Get off your high horse, brother.

And you've never accounted for lost training time to take fights, which, at Sensational Conditioning is at least 2 sessions to get to 100% energy, and anywhere from a day to a week to recover from a fight. Plus, you're "example" doesn't account for learning rate. Basically, your example is just as bogus as your argument has been.

And if you really believe your argument, throw up any fighter. I'm sure we can find someone here who has a fighter created at roughly the same date that will destroy your fighter.

BURN FROM MATTYBLAYZE!!!

there is only one thing that me and Matty agree on we don't like you!!!!

im not on a big horse. ive made fighters like that also. but it took me doing that to realize that its not the best way. im sorry that it makes you mad. but its my opinion. ive looked at the proof that i have and my made my decision. if you choose to believe otherwise then by all means. roll with it : ) im not twisting your arm

but as far as your challenge

i gladly will put up any one of my fighters. take your pick and i will absolutely fight anybodies fighter. ANYBODIES!!!

im not scared bud. i destroyed the #2 manager on the game last night and i'll surely will take anyone of your fighters.

-----------------------------------------------JUST PICK ONE ------------------------------------------------------------

im not on a big horse. ive made fighters like that also. but it took me doing that to realize that its not the best way. im sorry that it makes you mad. but its my opinion. ive looked at the proof that i have and my made my decision. if you choose to believe otherwise then by all means. roll with it : ) im not twisting your arm

but as far as your challenge

i gladly will put up any one of my fighters. take your pick and i will absolutely fight anybodies fighter. ANYBODIES!!!

im not scared bud. i destroyed the #2 manager on the game last night and i'll surely will take anyone of your fighters.

-----------------------------------------------JUST PICK ONE ------------------------------------------------------------

Fight Avon

Mad? I'm hardly mad - I think you're a joke.

But, you are being a hypocrite. You called out Shiv for having a project fighter and not wanting to join your org. Now you say "its my opinion. if you choose to believe otherwise then by all means."

Yes, everyone in this game practically chooses to believe otherwise. Don't call out another manager for having a differing outlook from yours and realize it is less about him wanting to train his fighter and more about him not wanting to be associated with a joke - you.

Mad? I'm hardly mad - I think you're a joke.

But, you are being a hypocrite. You called out Shiv for having a project fighter and not wanting to join your org. Now you say "its my opinion. if you choose to believe otherwise then by all means."

Yes, everyone in this game practically chooses to believe otherwise. Don't call out another manager for having a differing outlook from yours and realize it is less about him wanting to train his fighter and more about him not wanting to be associated with a joke - you.

um....ok

Hahaha, I love it when guys like edwardsfan come up with "proof" to convince others of their crazy ideas. I knew he was a nuthead back when he started the beez nest gym. :D

Hahaha, I love it when guys like edwardsfan come up with 'proof' to convince others of their crazy ideas. I knew he was a nuthead back when he started the beez nest gym. :D

when have you started trying to be funny? :bigshock: