Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

Dre "Deathrow" Battle was questioned about his performance following his disappointing debut, a decision loss to an inferior team and fighter.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14429787856642.gif

QFC sliders bro.

What do you expect when my entire camp was distracted with a rap battle and running train on Miss Miracle and Camara's mom.

We'll best his ass down the road, easy loss to avenge.

Score!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15670307062047.gif

This guy opened a challenge in Buzz and

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15685193133876.gif

Alistair Overlimp accepted instantly.

In case he is not too scared.

We can do it for another one of the fake interim belts if you want. Like toughest mofo etc.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15670307062047.gif

This guy opened a challenge in Buzz and

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15685193133876.gif

Alistair Overlimp accepted instantly.

In case he is not too scared.

We can do it for another one of the fake interim belts if you want. Like toughest mofo etc.

Lmao! A Fattest Mfer belt would be legit but hes already been offered a fight

I dont see Overlimp or any shit similar on our roster, maybe you should go ask Mike if thats a bug lol keep trying to hijack other threads, youre blacklisted.

Overlimp is signed to FARTMMA, one of your managers launched a challenge in Buzz and Camp Camara accepted.

If you can lend him for 1 fight to our org or to another one hosting we would be fine with it. The manager seems ok don`t see the issue really.

And we want to do it for some kind of fake belt (i.e.Baddest mofo)

Like your 205 one.

• Downvote 1

Ah yeah like i said Fattest Mfer belt would have been dope but as I said on Buzz hes retiring after his next fight and hes already found a dance partner. Besides, shouldnt the Fattest mfer belt go to whoever won that fight of Udovich vs Zellos boy?

Thanks for the quick match up by the way, HFC- Randall is honored to have his retirement fight take place here! :)

• Upvote 2

Ah yeah like i said Fattest Mfer belt would have been dope but as I said on Buzz hes retiring after his next fight and hes already found a dance partner. Besides, shouldnt the Fattest mfer belt go to whoever won that fight of Udovich vs Zellos boy?

Thanks for the quick match up by the way, HFC- Randall is honored to have his retirement fight take place here! :)

No worries bros.

Twould have been fun :)

HFC 20 - Barbosa vs Diaz

Hello my HARDCORE faithful. It is safe to say a new age is upon us. Tonight marks the first title unification bout between HFC and Madness. The 145lb Madness belt will be retired for eternity. New York, New York, I hope you are ready for history because on 5/23 it will be made! President J.W. Hardman is glad everyone is excited, however he hasn't had a chance to enjoy much of it.- “It’s been full on, new contracts, events, even transitioning the BFC to be our development league, this last month has been busy! It is all very good things though as we are building a very solid foundation. To be honest we are building a dynasty”. Seems to be the case as HFC is now snuggly sitting in the top 10 organizations and BFC (HFC’s development organization) is sitting inside the top 20. This card will only help that fact as it is absolutely stacked. Let's jump right into this thing, it is going to be epic.

Daniel Barbosa (8-3) Vs. Jewel "Diamond in the Rough" Diaz (7-1-1) - 145lb Featherweight Bout

Considering the belt will be won moments before this fight, it is safe to say this one has some huge implications. In fact I will say it, whoever wins the fight below, should not get too comfortable, because they will be facing the winner of this fight very soon after. The 145lb division is on fire and people are pumped about it. This is pretty clean cut style wise. Jewel wants to ground and pound, Barbosa is a powerful striker on the feet. Both fighters will do their best to avoid the other's expertise. Should be a legendary fight that could go either way.

Prediction: Both fighters end bloodied and beaten, 3 rounds of punishment is given out both ways. Judges give Jewel a small split decision victory.

©"The Maniac" Wreak Havoc Vs. ©DeShawn West (9-0) - 145lb Featherweight Title Unification Bout

Oh man, it's rare I get this pumped for a fight. Champ vs Champ. DeShawn has looked devastatingly unstoppable, racking up 9 wins and 0 losses. His Muay Thai is phenomenal. The "The Maniac" Wreak Havoc is coming off a tough loss when he fought in a different cross organization battle against a different 145lb champ. Technically this is The Maniac’s 4th straight fight against someone holding a belt. Tough stretch no question. This will be a great fight. I give a slight edge to DeShawn but The Maniac is so crafty I can see anything happening here.

Prediction: Deshawn cruises through four rounds displaying his amazing Muay Thai. Then in the fifth round, a light switches and DeShawn decides to end it, he lands a brutal flying knee that instantly KO’s The Maniac Wreak Havoc. DeShawn West is the new HFC 145lb champion. He has a stern warning for the rest of the division to “retire”.

"Rancid" Reno Rocca (9-4) Vs. "The Phoenix" Chanthaphone Southanouvong (7-2) - 185lb Middleweight Bout

Very exciting fight here. HFC mainstay Reno Rocca will show The Phoenix how HFC does things. This will be Phoenix’s first fight under the HFC banner. Both these guys will be top contenders once the dust settles from the merger. A treat for us to see them square off now. Phoenix will look to box but also likes to wrestle. Rocca is very good at submissions, he may be able to catch Phoenix on one if Phoenix is not careful.

Prediction: The Phoneix rises from the ashes and puts on a great performance, he finishes Rocca with some nasty GNP in the 2nd round.

Boris Krylov (6-2) Vs. "The Anaconda" Henri Kirchen (5-1) - 265lb Heavyweight Bout

Two incredibly talented Heavyweights duking it out. This will also have big implications in the rankings moving forward. Boris has lethal hands. He’s literally killed like 5 people with his punches. The Anaconda is lethal on the ground. He’s literally killed like 5 dudes with his submissions. Someone may die in this fight but it will be epic to watch.

Prediction: Boris clips the Anaconda with a massive right hand. Boris then makes the fatal mistake of following the Anaconda to the mat, 45 seconds later and Boris is tapping out due to a nasty arm lock.

Undercard

These undercards are getting more stacked and more stacked and President J.W. keeps handing more and more money out to these guys for performance bonuses. There are some great matchups down there. We will be looking closely for some standout performances.

The HFC wants to give a huge shout out to all the fans and fighters. We put cards like this on for you! As usual HARDCORE fight fans...FIGHT ON!

• Upvote 5

NATHAN Dylan 170 contender to Gunner Larssen:

- I have no problem to the fact that this guy is a pussy, for me is fine cus he will get Ko. Why all of this hate? Simple. after my Linga fight, my last fight he laughted and sayed to many people that I am garbage and don t deserve to be in this org. I have many fights, some of them are looses but I don t care, I am here to fight and I will do that as best as I can. Not scared of nobody, Larrssen is done, after this fight he will be deleted from the roster cause when I asced this fight he was nr 2 and me nr 22 on rankings. Maybe after i win with him I can call a champ for a big money prize of 10.000 dollars from my manager bonus. 155 champ, 170 champ,180 champ we see ya at a big fight after my win with this fuck Lersennopussy.

HFC Check in From Mr. Blaze

Well hello Hardcore fans, it is the one and only Mr. Harley Blaze. Oh man what a great week it has been. First I went to one of my favourite gyms, Hardcore Boxing and MT. I got to hang out and spar a bit with some of the boys. Those guys do not play around.

Of course, on Saturday I rode my Triumph over to New York to catch Barbosa Vs. Jewel. Dude Jewel Diaz is a beast, and holy f*ck so is Deshawn West. When they fight next month it will be epic. The whole event was great, I got to kick back with President J.W. Hardman. He told me the merger is going quite well, and by July we could be fully integrated. Expect some huge fights in June.

After the event I flew over to Los Angeles to try and convince Joe Rogan to let me on his podcast. He refused, I then challenged him to a sparring match, he accepted. Good little scrap we had but no cameras allowed. I'd say I won most rounds 10-9 but who knows. Looking forward, we have monster fights. Ken Jiro is making his HFC debut. You will probably recognize him from near the top of the p4p rankings. Ken is a personal buddy, we met at a bbq in Texas, where I had one too many beers and he had to throw me in a lake. Him and I have been best buds ever since. We will have a full preview for HFC KO 4 - Jiro vs Sparrow coming soon.

Harley is on the move, do you have a gym that should be showcased? Or a fighter who needs to be interviewed, Harley is a social man who loves to travel. My next story could be about your fighter, gym or girlfriend….okay maybe not the last one, but I would still like to meet her.

Harley OUT!

• Upvote 4

HFC KO 4

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15804971989249.png

"Lights Out"

"Adim Bulb. Learn the name. Know it. Fear it...bitches!"

I have arrived in the HFC...and it's time to know the name and fear it! They put me in the opening spot of the card for a reason, to get the crowd hyped!

Got the job done in under 45 seconds. Who's next?

Am I the meanest? Hell yeah! Am I the prettiest? You know it! Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Damn straight I am!

Know who else knows it? Ade Absame, that's who. At least he will once he wakes the hell up!

• Upvote 1