Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

Hardcore Bloodbath Entertainment Presents:

Fighter Spotlight volume 1 - Bizi

Hello HARDCORE MMA fans!

9S6l9g6.png Vs KBeqaSS.jpg

Feaqeuin "Bizi" Bizihwaeile Aaron Wolf

Today we had the opportunity to sit down with one of our fighters from this weekends's HFC Light Heavyweight Championship title fight between the champion Aaron Wolf and his opponent Feaqeuin "Bizi" Bizihwaeili. With such a huge fight on the horizon, and some words being exchanged between these two fighters, we are thrilled to get Bizi to sit down and interview with us prior to this big fight.

J.W. "Hello Fizi, how are you today only days away from your upcoming title shot against Aaron Wolf?

Bizi "First of all, my mom called me Bizi for a reason. Get my name right first or shut up, okay? Good... Well, I'm doing just fine. Training my pelvis on a regular basis, feeling strong, solid, and agile."

J.W. "My apologies Bizi, perhaps I shouldn't have smoked that joint before this interview... There seems to be a little bit of bad blood between you two, is there something more to this story that the average MMA fan wouldn't know?"

Bizi "The guy is coming out of the Camara-camp, best known for fucking their nieces and cheating on anything with at least one leg. Me personally, I'm not a big fan of cheating and nor is my manager. It is nothing personal between me and Skitters really, it is just my general disgust for cheaters."

J.W. "You are coming off a very impressive win in your last fight against Martin Alexander on the Friday the 13th card. Did you expect to win in that fashion?"

Bizi "The fight went exactly as I expected. I did not have to think much before that fight, basically just throwing down solid shots and knocking him the fuck out. Easy work, easy payday."

J.W. "I must admit, I love the passion. It's a good thing we are an uncensored organization. Did you do anything special to train for that fight?"

Bizi "No, I kept my normal training camp and did not train specifically for that fight. I do that for most of my camps though as I do not take it fight by fight, but look at the bigger picture. I might lose some, win some, but in the end I want to be a top P4P fighter with a massive KO rate."

J.W. "That's a hell of a goal, good luck! So let's talk about the fight that really matters. You lose your last title fight under former management, but now find yourself back in the spotlight and with another chance to earn the gold. Do you feel this fight will be any different? And has your new manager made an impact in this return?"

Bizi "Title fights are always exciting and it makes it extra fun to punch Skitters in the face. To be honest though, the title is not my focus now. I just want to put that guy in the hospital and if that gives me a belt, that's a nice added bonus."

Bizi "My manager is nice to work with and reasonable most of the time. Training camps are tough, almost military style, but that's fine with me. I like to work hard and foresee to benefit from it overall."

J.W. "This interview will go public before the fight. Do you have any words for the champ, Aaron Wolf?"

Bizi "If you plan on winning this fight Skitters, you better start dry humping me from the first second or your granite chin will be pulverized!"

J.W. "You are becoming popular with the HFC fans. Do you have anything to say to them?

Bizi "I appreciate all my fans and wish them most of all good health in these shitty times. Stay at home, take care, but tune in for the fight!"

J.W. "If you win the championship, what are your plans after the fight?"

Bizi "I was planning on going to Tenerife for a nice holiday, but those plans seem ruined due to the COVID19 virus. Not sure yet what I'll do, but it will depend on the current situation I guess. I have also ordered a new car, but that is blocked at the state border as no delivery is allowed currently for two more weeks. So yeah, shitty stuff, but looking forward to the fight."

J.W. "So there are rumors of talks going on with Madness MMA about a couple of fights between contenders of each series. Have you been invited to participate in any of these events?"

Bizi "Any of such things go via my manager, not by me. He gets paid to do such work for me and he does that well. I focus on training and my upcoming part in the new Vampire movie, called 'Bizi, a vampire-story for the ages 18+'. The rating is thanks to a 60 minute explicit sex scene with me, Kaley Cuoco and Mila Kunis. They had to cut some scenes, because my stamina was too good and the girls were exhausted by round 3."

J.W. "Well, I don't even know what to say about that, but if that's true, I will have to check it out. Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate and I don't want to take you away from training for this fight. So one last question, and the one everyone wants to hear. Who's going to walk away from the cage with that gold this weekend?"

Bizi "The guy who finishes the other one first. Skitters his only chance is dry humping me until his smell is too bad and I tap out. But yeah, to get there, he first needs to get past my granite fists, so good luck Skitters...!"

J.W. "Thank you for your time, Bizi! It was entertaining to sit down with you today. I wish you luck in your title fight against Wolf and will try to catch up with you after the fight to discuss the fight."

• Upvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15811100423920.png

And still, undefeated, all first round finishes, Captain Jack Sparrow!

"I want to thank all the fans, for coming to the event, and thank you to my sponsors. And thank you to HFC for putting on the fights the fans want to see. However, I want to apologize, on behalf of my pathetic opponent, glass jaw Woodoo. I was hoping for a longer beat down, but apparently 10-15 punches is all it takes to stop Voodoo.

Lorenzo Battaglia... you are next my friend. Hopefully you put up more of a fight. Sign the contract, lets settle this before the corona virus causes the collapse of civilization."

• Upvote 2

Less than 24 hours until Wolf vs Bizi! Bjornn vs Camara! Why did it get so quiet between you two? Maybe Wolf read the interview with Bizi and is reconsidering? Surely not!

Because Camara is very much trying to put great consideration in each of his posts, as he does not want to be seen as a spammer. He is such a nice guy, gotta love him!

• Upvote 1

Less than 24 hours until Wolf vs Bizi! Bjornn vs Camara! Why did it get so quiet between you two? Maybe Wolf read the interview with Bizi and is reconsidering? Surely not!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15649070666029.png

Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile

Skitters is suprisingly quiet for being the one who called me out.

He seemed to care about the fight, up until the moment that I actually directly accepted the challenge.

Since that moment, he has been silent.

If he wins, he'll all of a sudden wake up from the death.

If he loses, his voice will not be heard around the globe.

He has no dignity, no honor, no balls.

He is just a clown in child's Mardi Gras-costume.

• Upvote 3

You seem nervous

I would be too

Nervous for a fight in an ID org with a fighter that I had one fight with?

Nervous for a fight against an average manager with a big mouth, but no real worthy accolades?

Sorry to wake you up, but this fight holds no special value to me.

Fights against elite managers are special, not against cheating clowns.

• Upvote 2

HFC 12 - Bizihwaeile vs Wolf

Pre-fight Analysis w/ Predictions

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! It is I, your senior analyst Trever Jobe. I am back with another episode of “Trev’s Breakdowns ”, where I discuss with you my take on all of the fights in the HFC, along with unbiased predictions on who I feel will improve their ranking that given night.

First off, I’d just like to give a huge thank you to JW. Hardman, the owner of the Hardcore Fighting Championship. I’ve had a bit of a weird week amidst the real life virus concerns, just so happens to be the first week of my employment with the HFC. Head is now firmly on straight, so let’s get right to business!

City: Montreal

Arena: Hayashi’s Lounge - (2,000)

Rules: MMA

Judging Criteria: 10 Point Must

Full Fight Card:

Main Event: (205) Aaron Wolf v Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile - 5 Rounds

Co-Main Event: (265) Kirill Semenov v Jack Sparrow

(155) Conor Butcher v Brandin Duncan

(170) James Bogger v John Bessant
(170) Scooter Bob v Sergio Vargas

(170) Issa Kassib v RJ Cain

(170) Randy Randleman v Gvido Linga

(135) Harry Dunn v Funky Colemadina
(145) Rodrigo Pettis v Verekedos Istvan

(170) Chris Machado v Taka Cruise

HFC 12 Undercard:

** = Feature Prelim Bout

(170) Chris “Macho Man” Machado (1-2) vs Taka Cruise (2-1)

• We get our night started in the welterweight division! Chris “Macho Man” Machado has been having his chin tested as of late, with his last two fights coming by way of defeat via knockout. Looking across the cage is Taka Cruise, who’s career has been on a definite reverse trend. His last fight was almost exactly two months out from this fight (1/27/2020), which ended via knockout. His boxing has looked incredible as of late, but as noted, this is MMA, and anything can happen. Machado does have the edge in the submission game. I’m just hoping his chin can hold up for an awesome fight!

Prediction: Taka Cruise, 1st Round KO, improves to 3-1.

(145) Rodrigo Pettis (0-3) vs Verekedos “Bunyos Pityu” Istvan (3-1)

• Our next early prelim bout is between featherweights Rodrigo Pettis and Verekedos Istvan. Pettis will be coming into this fight with a rather tough start to his career. He’s dropped 3 straight under the HFC banner, all coming via finish. Istvan on the other hand, has been on a two fight winning streak, with all of his coming via knockout. Rodrigo Pettis does offer some challenges in this fight. His boxing is not bad at all, so he can hold his own up there, and he does hold the edge in the submission game. Hopefully he can come into this fight with a proper gameplan to make it a barn burner. Unfortunately, I don’t believe Pettis is going to notch his first victory against Istvan at HFC 12.

Prediction: Verekedos Istvan, 2nd Round KO, improves to 4-1

(135) Harry Dunn (3-2) vs Funky “Ben” Colemadina (7-6)

• In the next fight of the night, we have a bantamweight bout between two decently experienced vets in the HFC. Harry Dunn (3-2) has been 1-2 under the HFC, while Funky “Ben” Colemadina (7-6) has gone 2-5. Both will definitely be looking to make a statement to the rest of the HFC and add a +1 to the win column. This is a matchup between two fantastic wrestlers. They both hold blue belts in BJJ, however Harry Dunn has yet to cinch up a submission in his professional career. On the other hand, Funky’s 4 wins have come via submission. Colemadina has shown he’s able to utilize his blue belt far more efficiently than Dunn, which is how I see this fight going.

Prediction: Funky “Ben” Colemadina, 2nd Round Submission, improves to 8-6.

(170) Randy Randleman (2-0) vs Gvido “Met” Linga (5-5)

• Our next two prelim fights will all be in the welterweight division. We get this swing started between Randy Randleman (2-0) vs Gvido “Met” Linga (5-5). Linga will be making his HFC debut, with a lengthy stand in the QFC. Randy’s last fight was a KO victory over Toni Montana in his HFC debut. He carries a blue belt in BJJ and has some fantastic wrestling. Linga has 3 submission victories however, and a plethora of experience. Randy’s biggest test will be getting caught in a submission against Gvido.

Prediction: Randy Randlemen, Unanimous Decision, improves to 3-0

** (170) Issa Kassib (2-1) vs RJ Cain (5-2)

• The feature prelim bout is a welterweight contest between two awesome strikers! Issa Kassib (2-1) comes in with amazing Muay Thai. He really understands the art of 8 limbs, as his knees and elbows are super sharp, showing in both of his victories. RJ Cain (5-2) on the other hand, comes in with stones for hands. All 5 of his victories have come via knockout. He’s 3-1 under the HFC. He’s also shown to have a great chin, whereas Kassib had just been knocked out in his recent fight. I feel Cain is going to have too heavy of hands for Kassib. However, if Kassib can manage to cut Cain early, it could make for a very close fight!

Prediction: RJ Cain, 2nd Round Knockout, improves to 6-2

Main Card:

(170) Scooter Bob (2-1) vs “The Demon” Sergio Vargas (2-0)

• We get our main card started in the welterweight division, between Scooter Bob (2-1) and “The Demon” Sergio Vargas (2-0)! They both come in as violent finishers, with all 4 wins combined between the two finishing via knockout. In two fights, Sergio Vargas has fought a total fight time of 1:01. He’s knocked out both of his opponents in less than :35 each. Across the way is Scooter Bob however, who himself has tasted defeat in his last fight. But, he isn’t a pushover whatsoever. Both of his two victories have come by first round finish as well. Sergio’s chin hasn’t been really tested yet, so hopefully we see if that’ll change in this one!

Prediction: “The Demon” Sergio Vargas, 1st Round Knockout, improves to 3-0

(170) James Bogger (7-6) vs John Bessant (10-5)

• The next bout in store at the welterweight division is a very experienced one between James Bogger (7-6) and John Bessant (10-5). John Bessant has tasted championship gold before, defeating Tiron Cruel Rookie to win the Island Fights Welterweight championship. Bogger, however, has quickly become a household name in the HFC. He’s 5-3 since joining the organization back in November of 2019. An active fighter at that! Will Bogger’s experience over higher-quality opponents prove to be his edge? Or will Bessant come in as many expect him to and finish this fight via knockout? (8 of his 10 have come via KO) I’m going to go with the former.

Prediction: James Bogger, 3rd round knockout, improves to 8-6.

(155) Conor “Eat the Meat” Butcher (4-0) vs Brandin Duncan (6-6)

• We’ve arrived at the bridge point of the main card, as a lightweight fight between Conor Butcher (4-0) and Brandin Duncan (6-6) holds this spot. Boooooy what a fight this is to get us hyped up for the main events! Conor Butcher has been on an absolute tear, “butchering” his last 4 opponents via knockout. He was able to show Balink Tarlah that he can also knock you out within the clinch. If you know how good the man’s ground game is, you know he’s slowly becoming a scary force in the lightweight division. Across from him is someone many has touted as a “nightmare matchup” for the undefeated Butcher. Duncan comes in with a fantastic ground game. All 6 of his victories have come via submission. Will Butcher bypass this statistic and focus his gameplan around the ground game? If so, we have an excellent fight on hand. If it stays on the feet, Butcher holds a pretty large advantage. If he sits in Duncan’s guard though, it could pose problems.

Prediction: Butcher, 2nd Round Knockout, Improves to 5-0

Co-Main Event: (265) Kirill “Shan” Semenov (5-3) vs Jack “Captain” Sparrow (5-1)

• IT IS TIME EVERYONE! The big boys make their way to the cage in our co-main event of the night! These fellas have 9 knockouts out of 10 wins combined. However, Jack “Captain” Sparrow has looked absolutely scary in the early part of his career. His one loss comes to the man in the main event, Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile back at SMASH: Alexander vs Tragedy. Since then, he’s notched 3 straight in the first round. Kirill “Shan” Semenov is looking to get back into the win column, dropping 2 straight. He went 3-1 in the ICC, and lost the last round of “The Island: Season 10”. Semenov has a lot of experience, and I know the man is hungry to get back in the win column. What a co-main event!

Prediction: Jack Sparrow, first round knockout, improves to 6-1

Main Event: (205) “Scorpion” Aaron Wolf (7-1) vs Feaqeuin “Bizi” Bizihwaeile (9-3)

*For the HFC Light Heavyweight Championship*

• LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE HAVE ARRIVED! THE MAIN EVENT IS FOR THE HFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. We have an absolute war in this one folks! “Scorpion” Aaron Wolf (7-1) will be looking to make his first title defense against the extremely saavy Feaqeuin “Bizi” Bizihwaeile (9-3). Aaron Wolf is a phenom on the ground, with a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. All 7 of his victories, including his HFC championship victory over Bruce Vanorden back at HFC 7, have been via submission in the first round. He’s a man about his business. He just looks to go in and get it done with minimal damage inflicted on himself. Will it be that easy against Feaqeuin “Bizi” Bizihwaeile? Let’s breakdown where each fighter holds the advantage.

Striking: Bizi

• While Wolf has decent striking to set up his transitions to the ground, Bizi comes in with the far superior stand-up. 7 of his 9 victories come via knockout. He took Martin Alexander out at HFC Friday the 13th within the first minute.

Grappling: Wolf

• Bizi comes in with fantastic wrestling, which has allowed him to dictate where the fight takes place. However, he has a white belt in Jiu Jitsu. This is where I give the edge to Wolf. You can almost say that Wolf has the same wrestling prowess as Bizi, but is light years ahead of him as a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioner. His ability to pull guard and attack off his back should definitely worry Bizi in this one.

Experience: Bizi

• You can take a look at the records and inevitably say that Bizi has more experience in this one. However, if you look deeper, Bizihwaeile has been a rather lengthy title holder. He won the SMASH Heavyweight Championship back in December of 2019. He went on to defend it 4 straight times before falling short via knockout in a fight that was very close. This will be Aaron Wolf’s first title defense ever. Will that play a factor in how the fight will go?

There are so many different ways this fight can go. Can Bizi keep it standing and make quick work of a susceptible standing Aaron Wolf? Or will Wolf’s pressure be too much and force Bizi to defend an onslaught of submission attacks. Who exactly knows for sure? However, I see it going one way more than the others.

I feel the fight will start out with both fighters feeling each other out for a bit. Wolf will make a move to grapple against the cage, looking to tire Bizi out. Bizi will fend off the first few attempts to pull guard from Wolf, but in the end will find himself on the ground. From then it’s up to Bizi to manage the guard properly. Although, I see Wolf having a few more tricks up his sleeve, and I feel he’ll lock something up in this one.

• Prediction: Aaron Wolf retains his Light Heavyweight Championship, first round submission. Improves to 8-1.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15535603598604.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png

Scorpion: Good night sweet prince

Ibby: Fight is over, we done w smack talk. GG

Nothing that was not expected.

First decent punch lands and panic sets in. Dryhumping and some going down action starts and you hug him out.

I know that was going to happen, but did not want to step away from the challenge. We will do it over when they are both fully developed fighters and Bizi will smoke your guy, mark my words.

Enjoy your two seconds of luck Camara.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

135 Bantamweight Division

Champ: Cody Garbrandt (12-0) **

#1 Contender: Jack Waller (7-0)

2. Jack Sparrow (7-0)

3. Mystic Marley (7-2)

4. Alan Ragasatria (6-3)

5. Chael Bisping (6-3)

6. Chad Repine (6-3)

7. Lorenzo Bataglia (5-1)

8. Hale Stenburg (5-2)

9. Tourney Guy (6-1)

10. Slava Mne (9-5)

145 Featherweight Rankings

Champ: Wreak Havoc (10-2)

#1 Contender: Teshima Shigochiyo (5-1)

2. Corbin Leopold (6-2)

3. Rodrigo Lima (7-2)

4. George Turner (7-2)

5. Sonny Gilchrest (6-2)

6. Verekedos Istvan (4-1)

7. Jon Rambo (7-6)

8. Preston Patterson (4-2)

9. Red Pablono (2-1)

10. Justin Case (2-0)

155 Lightweight Rankings

Champ: Daniel Barbosa (8-1)

#1 Contender: Jose Carvaleho (11-4)

2. Purple Aki (6-1)

3. Arnao Vanegas (4-1)

4. Drapton Heed (8-2)

5. Shay O'Donnelly (12-4)

6. Conor Butcher (5-0)

7. Marco Silva (7-2)

8. Bryan Thompson (6-2)

9. Piotr Przepiorka (4-1)

10. Albert Lawrence (4-2)

170 Welterweight Rankings

Champ: Samuel Rodrigues (9-0)

#1 Contender: Slash Slingin (9-1)

2. Gunner Larsson (10-4)

3. Manolito Tai Kung (9-1)

4. Herlock Von Ryan (9-4)

5. Samart Payakaroon (6-0)

6. Dixon Ulster (8-3)

7. Erich Ludendorff (5-0)

8. Armand Hammer (6-2)

9. Pupp Eye (6-3)

10. Luke Vader (7-4)

185 Middleweight Rankings

Champ: Rob Tanner (7-1)

#1 Contender: Trage Tragedy (9-1)

2. Reno Rocca (9-2)

3. Hefty Jack (6-1)

4. Pate Mfer (5-1)

5. Reagan Marley (6-3)

6. Asdf Fdsa (5-2)

7. Borris The Blade (7-1)

8. Sveti IvanRilski (5-3)

9. Moe Richardson (8-2)

10. Boubacar Dembele (4-0)

205 Light Heavyweight Rankings

Champ: Aaron Wolf (8-1)

#1 Contender: Martin Alexander (6-2)

2. Illegal Immigrant (9-3)

3. Ron Burgundy (5-1)

4. Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile (9-4)

5. Bruce Vandoren (6-2)

6. Wayne Johnston (6-3) *

7. GP Life (4-1) *

8. Dillon Van Barle (4-0)

9. Rakeem Marley (4-1)

10. Anthony Rodgers (5-2)

265 Heavyweight Rankings

Champ: Lynch Boshank (4-1)

#1 Contender: Kirill Semenov (6-3)

2. Lucas Pardo (5-1)

3. Henri Kirchen (4-1)

4. Jack Sparrow (5-2)

5. Bobby Finland (6-1)

6. Keon Douglas (4-1)

7. Tyson Fury (4-2)

8. Gilbervan Soares (3-1)

9. Jake Demuss (2-2)

10. Boris Balkan (2-0)

265+ Super Heavyweight Rankings

Champ: Doug Slugs (8-1)

#1 Contender: Shirley Crabtree (8-3)

2. Julio Falcon (6-3)

3. Matthaus Gold (8-2)

4. Jason Mendoza (4-0)

5. Li Qiang (8-4)

6. Haki Hugbergsson (4-2)

7. Lug Luger (4-2)

8. Dennis Rader (4-1)

9. Rogerio Duarte (4-1)

10. Sergei Bautin (2-1)
  • Upvote 2

A post-fight interview with the undisputed Champ Aaron Wolf ! Our special reporter Anita Dickinson reports !

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15535603598604.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20200219184206Belt.png

Scorpion: GET OVER HERE !!!!

Anita: Mr. Wolf that was an amazing title defense ! 1st Round Sub as predicted by all MMA Outlets!

Scorpion: Yes. Back in London now fucking quarantined sucks balls. 2 Weeks ! WTF am I gonna do for 2 Weeks!

Anita: Aren`t you an evil spirit ? Just go take a walk in the Nether Realm or something like that no?

Scorpion: Nether Realm is on lockdown you dumb bitch ! No can`t do !

Anita: How about Avernus ?

Scorpion: Closed !

Anita: Hmm New York?

Scorpion: Fuck that noise ! Camara and his crew have infested NYC.

Anita: OH EM GEE Where is the champ gonna stay while in London?

Scorpion: I`m not staying at Gym Riga. Humors is there and it smells really bad. What to do ! Where to ROLL?

Anita: I`m a blue belt under Rickson ! Wanna stay at my place?

Scorpion: Hmm you look good, never skip leg day type either heh?

Anita: Oss

Scorpion: Show me your guard !

Scorpion: GET OVER HERE !

182-1821413_mortal-kombat-scorpion-fan-a

Edited by TJMitchell
One of the chicks had a nipple hanging out
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15769763091925.jpg

Baruto Tonissaar (354075)

As Friday descends upon us and HFC KO 1 is nigh, various questions begin to arise such as who, what, where, how and why. It’s no secret to anyone who took the time to pay attention, that the last time I fought I was defeated after much tension. Two seconds left in the contest was all that really mattered, and in that instance a four-fight winning streak was abruptly shattered. Once again, I give respect and kudos to the man known as Reno, who fought me tooth and nail with the passion of a gambler at a casino. Presented before me was the chance to move up the competitive ladder, but I fell short and was knocked down while getting bruised and battered. As with all things in life, time has passed and I have moved on, and now I am scheduled to step into the cage against Ralo Gracie to test which of us is truly strong. I don’t refer to strong in a strictly physical sense of the word, but the determination and desire to best a warrior with a focus that’s not blurred. I have no doubt critics will opine and chastise if I lose once again by submission, and that doubt adds to the fire that burns within and establishes my hunger and conviction. This fight will test me on a few different levels, and once all is said and done, we’ll see which one of us revels. Ralo has a highly respected last name in the martial arts world, and that’s Gracie, and some will wonder if he’ll bring glory or shame to that name when he has to face me. Soon enough, Ralo, we’ll both know what the other has in store, while the eyes of the fans who are in Montreal understand that this is hardcore!

• Upvote 3

HFC 12 - Bizihwaeile vs Wolf

Fight Review:

Full Fight Card:

Main Event: (205) Aaron Wolf *W* v Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile - 5 Rounds

• In the main event of the evening, “Scorpion” Aaron Wolf defeated Feaquein “Bizi” Bizihwaeile via first round submission. In a fight lasting less than 2 minutes, Aaron Wolf was able to absorb some big shots landed by Bizi, ultimately pulling guard and latching on a triangle choke. He extends his record to 8-1.

Co-Main Event: (265) Kirill Semenov *W* v Jack Sparrow

• In the co-main event of the evening, heavyweight contender Kirill “Shan” Semenov made quick work of Sparrow, finishing the fight in the first round.

(155) Conor Butcher *W* v Brandin Duncan (TKO; 1:15; RD1)

(170) James Bogger *W* v John Bessant (Dec.; 5:00; RD3)
(170) Scooter Bob *W* v Sergio Vargas (Dec.; 5:00; RD3)

(170) RJ Cain *W* v Issa Kassib (Dec.; 5:00; RD3)

(170) Gvido Linga *W* v Randy Randleman (Sub; 4:55; RD1)

(135) Funky Colemadina *W* v Harry Dunn (Dec.; 5:00; RD3)
(145) Verekedos Istvan *W* v Rodrigo Pettis (TKO; 0:35; RD1)

(170) Taka Cruise *W* v Chris Machado (KO; 2:05; RD1)

Award Amount: $5000

KOTN: Kirill Semenov

SOTN: Aaron Wolf

FOTN: James Bogger vs John Bessant

Better late than never.. COVID has our writer off schedule right now, please be patient. Previews coming momentarily.
  • Upvote 2

HFC KO 1 - Havoc vs Lima

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Trever Jobe here with the next episode of “Trev’s Breakdowns!” In the first edition of the “KO SERIES”, we have a banger card from top to bottom, highlighted by two title fights! The featherweight (145) championship, along with the heavyweight championship, will be put up for grabs! Let’s get right into the action.

Full Fight Card:

Main Event: (170) Dixon Ulster v Slash Slingin - 5 Rounds

Co-Main Event: (145) Teshima Shigochiyo v Corbin Leopold - 5 Rounds

(145) FEATHERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - Wreak Havoc v Rodrigo Lima

(265) HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - Lynch Boshank v Lucas Pardo

(185) Hefty Jack v Reagan Marley

(205) Quang Le v Naizen Kamenashi

(135) Willie Weeks v Young Chow

(135) Alan Ragasatria v Chael Bisping

(185) Ralo Gracie v Baruto Tonissaar

(145) John Rambo v Adrian Petrov

HFC 13 Undercard:

** = Feature Prelim Bout

(145) John Rambo (0-1) v Adrian “The Last Stand” Petrov (2-3)

• Ladies and Gentlemen! We have arrived at the first fight of our brand new “KO SERIES”. It’s a featherweight fight between John Rambo (0-1) v Adrian “The Last Stand” Petrov (2-3). John Rambo comes into this fight after suffering his first professional loss, along with this HFC debut against Verekedos Istvan (4-1). Rambo comes in pretty well-rounded, but hopefully his chin can hold up long enough for us to witness it! Petrov comes in with a pretty up-and-down start to his career. He lost his most recent fight via first round guillotine in under 20 seconds, but just before that knocked Rodrigo Pettis out in the first. It’s a toss-up for this one, but I have to give the edge to experience and wrestling

Prediction: 1st Rd KO - Adrian “The Last Stand” Petrov, improves to 3-3

(185) Ralo Gracie (1-0) v Baruto Tonissaar (4-2 Overall, 4-1 MMA, 0-1 KT)

• Next up on the undercard, we have a great matchup between submission standout Ralo Gracie, and Baruto Tonissaar. Baruto Tonissaar has made a quick name for himself in the HFC. Quickly becoming the winner of 3 straight via first round knockout, he lost his last fight via submission against Reno Rocca, who has a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. This brings us to his matchup with Ralo Gracie. True to the Gracie name, Ralo comes in with a Brown Belt in Jiu Jitsu. He offers pretty much nothing in the stand-up department, however, you do not want to let this man get a hold of you. But Baruto Tonissaar is the opposite on the feet. He poses many, many problems both with his hands and shins, and he’ll look to utilize this as his main gameplan. This is a fantastic fight that can really go either way!

Prediction: Baruto Tonissaar, 2nd Rd Knockout, Improves to 5-1 MMA.

(135) Alan Ragasatria (6-3) v Chael “Badman” Bisping (6-3)

• We have a bantamweight scrap on deck for you next, as Alan Ragasatria (6-3) takes on Chael Bisping (6-3). Ragasatria comes into this fight off the heels of a first round submission victory against Brad Betts in late January. Bisping was riding strong momentum after notching a 3 fight winning streak, however he ran into Jack Waller and came up short in a unanimous decision defeat. He’s looking to right the ship and get back on track, coming in with an equally sound boxing/ground game. Ragasatria has a mean Brazilian Jiu Jitsu attack, finishing all 6 of his victims via submission. This is a real test for Bisping. Can he keep it standing where he has the advantage? Or can Ragasatria bring it in close and cinch something up?

Prediction: Alan Ragasatria, 2nd Rd Submission, Improves to 7-3.

(135) “Wee” Willie Weeks (2-0) v Young “Gras Hopper” Chow (3-2)

• Another bantamweight matchup is on tap, as “Wee” Willie Weeks (2-0) makes his HFC debut against Young “Grass Hoper” Chow (3-2). They both come in with extremely nice Muay Thai, albeit Weeks getting the slight edge in that department. Even though Muay Thai is one of, maybe in my opinion, Young “Gras Hopper” Chow’s best assets, he’s relied on his submission prowess to notch him his 3 victories inside the cage. However, he is coming into this fight off a first round KO defeat. Weeks makes his debut fresh off of a first round knockout victory. Will the step-up in competition be too much for “Wee” Willie Weeks? Or will Young “Gras Hopper” Chow put a quick ending to the first chapter of Willie Weeks’ HFC career?

Prediction: “Wee” Willie Weeks, 1st Rd KO, Improves to 3-0.

(205) ** Quang Le (2-1) v Naizen Kamenashi (3-2)

• Our feature undercard bout finds itself in the light heavyweight division, as Quang Le (2-1) squares up against Naizen Kamenashi (3-2)! Across the board, you can’t find many discrepancies that make one fighter stand out from the other. They all possess fairly adequate skill across all aspects of MMA, both being very well rounded. Kamenashi has finished all 3 of his victories, scoring 2 knockouts. He has been put away in both of his defeats. Quang Le on the other hand, has notched both a knockout and decision victory, forming a nice little 2 fight win streak heading into this one. He’ll look to make that 3 straight as we head into the main card!

Prediction: Quang Le, 1st Rd Knockout, improves to 3-1.

Main Card:

(185) Hefty “Lumber” Jack (6-1) v Reagan “The Reggae Ginga” Marley (6-3)

• Boy oh boy everyone! What a way to kick off the main card of our first “KO SERIES” event. We have a middleweight contest set between Hefty “Lumber” Jack (6-1), and Reagan “The Reggae Ginga” Marley (6-3). There are many different routes this fight can find itself taking, as Jack has been dominant in top position in his recent showings, and he took home his HFC debut against Wayne Johnston via unanimous decision. Marley, has a great submission game, winning all 6 of his victories in that form. Unfortunately, he’s dropped two straight via KO/TKO defeat. Can he get back on track and catch Jack in a submission?

Prediction: Reagan “The Reggae Ginga” Marley, 1st Rd Submission, improves to 7-3.

(145) Teshima “Nightingale” Shigochiyo (5-1) v Corbin Leopold (6-2) - 5 Rounds

• Next up in the featherweight division, we have a high level matchup between Teshima “Nightingale” Shigochiyo (5-1), and Corbin Leopold (6-2. Shigochiyo has been an absolute menace on the mat, scoring 5 first round submission victories. He also won a first round submission against current title challenger Rodrigo Lima. Corbin Leopold comes into this matchup off a split decision loss against current title holder Wreak Havoc. Could he get himself back into the title contention with a victory of Shigochiyo?

Prediction: Teshima “Nightingale” Shigochiyo, 1st round submission, improves to 6-1.

(170) Dixon “Mad Dawg” Ulster (8-3) v Slash Slingin “The Catch Wrestler” (9-1) - 5 Rounds

• In the lovely bridge matchup, we have Dixon Ulster (8-3) battling Slash Slingin (9-1) in a 5 round war. Ulster makes his way into this fight very well rounded, having great boxing and Jiu Jitsu. “The Catch Wrestler” is a perfect nickname for Slash Slingin, as he is a phenom on the ground. 7 of his 9 victories have come by way of submission. Ulster has enough firepower in his wrestling and good enough Brazilian Jiu Jitsu defense though, that if he can keep the fight standing, it’ll perhaps be a wash. Can he keep it on the feet against Slash Slingin?

Prediction: Slash Slingin, 1st round submission, improves to 10-1.

Co-Main Event: (265) HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - Lynch “Moral Low” Boshank (4-1) v Lucas Pardo (5-1)

-LADIES AND GENTLEMENNNNN!!! THE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT IS ON THE LINE. In an absolute war, Heavyweight Champion Lynch “Moral Low” Boshank (4-1) will be defending his coveted gold strap against Lucas Pardo (5-1). Capping off a 4 fight winning streak with a Heavyweight Championship victory over Feaqeuien Bizihwaelie, Boshank will be defending his belt for the first time. Man did they find someone for his first title defense in Lucas Pardo, as he comes into this fight off a decision victory over Kirill Semenov (6-3) in his HFC debut. Let's take a deeper dive into who holds the advantage in each aspect of this fight.

Stand-up: The champion and challenger share a great stand-up game, which is what will provide us either (A) a fantastic fight, or (B) a quick and brutal finish. Boshank has finished 3 of his 4 victories, including his recent championship victory, by knockout. Pardo also has 3 knockout victories. While Boshank carries the boxing advantage, Pardo has a significant kicking and clinch advantage in this fight.

ADVANTAGE: Even

Grappling: As previously stated, Pardo carries a significant clinch advantage in this fight, that can boost him to a win over Boshank. However, Boshank has the edge on the ground. He has fantastic wrestling along with great cardio to boot, and he can dictate whether the fight goes to the ground or stays standing. They both hold blue belts in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but Boshank has the much better wrestling.

ADVANTAGE: Boshank

Experience: Both fighters are relatively experienced in terms of total fights. However, Pardo snatched 3 knockouts over opponents in the QFC, almost half of his total fights. Boshank has been fighting high level competition for the majority of his career, with only one of those fights being in the QFC.
ADVANTAGE: Boshank

Prediction: Lynch “Moral Low” Boshank retains Heavyweight Title, 1st Rd Knockout, Improves to 5-1.

Main Event: (145) FEATHERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - “The Maniac” Wreak Havoc (10-2) v Rodrigo “The Black Mamba” Lima (7-2)

• THE “KO SERIES” 1ST EVENT HAS ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT IN STORE FOR YOU, as “The Maniac” Wreak Havoc (10-2) defends his title against Rodrigo “The Black Mamba” Lima (7-2). Lima is coming off a first round submission loss against Teshima Shigochiyo, many who thought should have had the title shot. However, the show must go on. Would it be something, if Rodrigo Lima were to shock the world against Wreak Havoc, just to match-up against Teshima Shigochiyo in a championship bout? Anyways, without further ado, let's get into the action!

Striking: Wreak Havoc holds a clear advantage in the stand-up department. Honing fantastic boxing and Muay Thai, he’s won 7 of his 10 victories by knockout. It will be a quick and painful shut to Lima’s night if he lets it stay standing.

ADVANTAGE: Havoc

Grappling: Rodrigo Lima comes into this fight with all 7 of his victories coming by way of submission. He’s an absolute machine when it comes to the ground. However, will he be able to get it there against Havoc? Havoc holds far better wrestling, which has helped him keep the fight standing often during fights. If Lima can get this fight down, Havoc’s white belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu won’t match up well against Lima’s attack.

ADVANTAGE: Lima

Experience: I’m going to make this dive short and sweet. Havoc is 10-2 with heaps of championship experience. Lima has fought one time outside the QFC.

ADVANTAGE: Havoc

Prediction: “The Maniac” Wreak Havoc, 1st Round KO, Improves to 11-2.

A great night of fights as the “KO Series” kicks it off with a double-header! Come join us down at the Hayashi’s Lounge in Montreal to witness some incredible fights! Thank you all for watching, and have a tremendous night!

• Upvote 3

HFC 13 - Barbosa vs Carvaleho

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome back to another one of “Trev’s Breakdowns!” We have a wonderful card in store for you tonight, headlined by the lightweight title being put on the line. 155 lb champion Daniel Barbosa, will be defending his title for a 2nd time against #1 contender Jose Carvaleho. It’s a stacked card from top to bottom, so let’s get right to it!

City: New York

Arena: Hard Knocks - (3,000)

Full Fight Card:

*Main Event*: (155) Daniel Barbosa v Jose Carvaleho - 5 Rounds

Co-Main Event: (185) Renno Rocca v Rooga Chooga

(205) Ron Burgundy v Kordell Harris

(205) Anthony Rodgers v Felix Silva

(185) Rickson Silva v Frederick Hornfellow III

(155) Johnny Rocketfingers v Hughie McFee

(205) Steven Jones v Rodrigo Escobar

(205) Flange McDrippy v Abdul Azizsbatereja

(185) Hakim Rubson v Israel Adasanya

(185) Todd Wad v Derrick Thompson

HFC 13 Undercard:

** = Feature Prelim Bout

(185) “Turbo” Todd Wad (1-3) vs Derrick “Gun Runner” Thompson (1-1)

• We begin the night in the middleweight division, between “Turbo” Todd Wad (1-3) and Derrick “Gun Runner” Thompson (1-1). After a rocky start to his career, “Turbo” is looking to get himself back into the win column. Thompson makes his HFC debut, also coming into this fight off a loss. Wad is hoping his advantage in the stand-up department can help thwart off Thompson’s ground game.

Prediction: Todd Wad, 1st round KO, improves to 2-3

(185) Hakim Rubson (2-6) vs Israel “The Last Stylebender” Adasanya (0-1)

• The next fight up on the card finds itself still in the middleweight division, as Hakim Rubson (2-6), takes on Israel “The Last Stylebender” Adasanya (0-1). Rubson hasn’t seen too many great nights in the cage, as he enters the fight on a 4 fight losing streak, all being finishes. Adasanya has fantastic stand-up and can really make life tough for Rubson over a 3 round fight, or make it a quick night. He’s still looking for his first victory although.

Prediction: Israel Adasanya, 1st round TKO, improves to 1-1.

(205) Flange McDrippy (3-2) vs Abdul “Azi” Azizsbatereja (1-2)

• In the light heavyweight division, Flange McDrippy (3-2) squares up against Abdul “Azi” Azizsbatereja (1-2). Flange McDrippy began his career on a 3 fight winning streak, but has sadly lost 2 straight. Azizsbatereja comes into this fight off a second round TKO, and is hoping to continue the trend tonight. McDrippy is a much better boxer, but Azizsbetereja has shown a great balance between boxing and Muay Thai.

Prediction: Abdul “Azi” Azizsbatereja, first round knockout, improves to 2-2.

(205) “Thieven” Steven Jones (1-2) vs Rodrigo Escobar (2-4)

• We have another light heavyweight matchup in store for you, as “Thieven” Steven Jones (1-2) battles it out against Rodrigo Escobar (2-4). Both fighters will be entering this matchup coming off a knockout loss. Jones has fought higher level competition, but you can’t deny experience, as Escobar has here. Escobar also carries a much better ground game, that if he uses properly could surprise Jones.

Prediction: Rodrigo Escobar, first round KO, improves to 3-4.

** (155) Johnny Rocketfingers (2-1) vs Hughie “Shug” McGee (6-3)

• Our feature prelim is a smacker! Johnny Rocketfingers (2-1) goes up against Hughie “Shug” McGee (6-3). Both fighters are coming off losses and are extremely hungry for a victory. Rocketfingers has displayed a fantastic ground game thus far in his career, while Hughie “Shug” McGee fired off 6 straight victories by KO/TKO to start his career. He’s dropped 3 straight since then. McGee has the takedown defense to keep the fight on his feet.

Prediction: Hughie “Shug” McGee, 1st round KO, improves to 7-3.

Main Card:

(185) Rickson “Breaks Bones” Silva (4-0) vs Frederick “Lil Fred” Hornfellow III (5-3)

• LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! FANS OF THE HFC!!! THE HFC 13 MAIN CARD IS NOW UNDERWAY! To get our night started, we have a middleweight contest between Rickson “Breaks Bones” Silva (4-0), and Frederick “Lil Fred” Hornfellow III (5-3). Silva has dominated the early competition in his career, earning 4 straight 1st round submission victories. He has absolutely fantastic wrestling, along with a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Fans of MMA, you must keep an eye on Rickson “Breaks Bones” Silva, as if he develops a great stand-up game, could turn into your eventual HFC Middleweight Champion. Frederick “Lil Fred” Hornfellow III would like to put an end to the early hype. He possesses ferocious Muay Thai and good enough grappling to keep it standing.

Prediction: Rickson Silva, first round submission, improves to 5-0.

(205) Anthony Rodgers (5-2) vs Felix Silva (6-2)

• We find ourselves in the light heavyweight division, as Anthony Rodgers (5-2) matches up against Felix Silva (6-2). In a fight where we see both fighters careers trending in different paths, Anthony Rodgers is looking to bounce back from a 2 fight losing streak, as Felix Silva is looking to add a 7th victory to his 6 fight winning streak. Both pose serious threats to each other, and share rather very close similarities. However, Felix Silva holds a huge advantage in the wrestling department, which can open up the stand-up more for him and allow him to dictate where the fight takes place.

Prediction: Felix Silva, unanimous decision, improves to 7-2.

(205) Ron Burgundy (5-1) vs Kordell Harris (4-3)

• In our HFC 13 “bridge” matchup, we have Ron Burgundy (5-1) going up against Kordell Harris (4-3). Burgundy has been on an absolute tear, winning 3 straight and earning KOTN in his most recent outing. Kordell Harris is no slouch though, bringing some outstanding boxing to the mix. Harris is also hungry, looking to end a 2 fight losing skid. Will Burgundy’s Muay Thai be enough? Or can Harris utilize the sweet science and find himself back in the win column?

Prediction: Ron Burgundy, first round knockout, improves to 6-1.

Co-Main Event: (185) “Rancid” Reno Rocca (9-2) vs “Papa Nuts” Rooga Chooga (5-2)

• FANS OF HFC!!! WELCOME TO YOUR HFC 13 Co-Main Event of the evening. We have a middleweight matchup with major title implications on deck for you, as “Rancid” Reno Rocca (9-2), takes on “Papa Nuts” Rooga Chooga (5-2). Rocca has gone 7-1 in his last 8 fights, losing his only fight over that span via unanimous decision to KJ Marshal. Chooga comes in off a head kick KO defeat against Trage Tragedy back at HFC 7, looking to right the ship and get a dub back into the win column. Rooga Chooga is dangerous anywhere the fight goes, and in my opinion, holds the advantage in this fight.

Prediction: Rooga Chooga, via unanimous decision, improves to 6-2.

Main Event: (155) Daniel Barbosa (8-1) vs Jose “Macaco” Carvaleho (11-4) *FOR THE HFC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

• LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! FANS OF HFC!!!!! IT IS TIME!!!!!! THE LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP IS UP FOR GRABS IN THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING. Daniel Barbosa (8-1), your lightweight champion, will be looking for his 2nd successful title defense against Jose Carvaleho (11-4). Daniel Barbosa comes into this fight fresh off a knockout victory in his first title defense against Johnny Rocketfingers, while Carvaleho comes in off a first round kimura win. Let’s take a deeper dive into the championship fight!

Stand-up: Daniel Barbosa comes in with the clear advantage in the stand-up game. Using a mixed attack between solid boxing and outstanding Muay Thai, he comes into this bout with 4 KOs/TKOs. Carvaleho has yet to score a knockout victory in his professional victory.

ADVANTAGE: Barbosa

Grappling: This is where Carvaleho poses a serious threat to Barbosa’s title reign. Albeit the champion having 4 finishes via submission, Carvaleho has put together a whopping 10 out of his 11 victories by submission. He has far better wrestling, and a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to boot.

ADVANTAGE: Carvaleho

Experience: Both fighters have loads of experience coming into this fight, but Daniel Barbosa is a 2x champion in his young career. He’s enjoyed championship gold in the past. Carvaleho has yet to fight for a belt and this will be his first time.
ADVANTAGE: Barbosa

Prediction: Barbosa, 1st round knockout, retains Lightweight Championship and improves to 9-1.

• Upvote 2