Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

HFC 7 - Wolf vs Vandoren

Hello HARDCORE MMA fans! This evening brought us some very exciting fights and was headlined by a championship fight between undisputed light heavyweight champion Bruce Vanorden and challenger Aaron Wolf!

Lets jump into the action!

Lewis vs Dylan

Our first fight of the evening came from the welterweight division where two strikers faced off to kick things off. Dylan, the more seasoned fighter of the two is know for his big right hand, but in this fight, Lewis showed off his uppercut and Dylan was so impressed that he bowed down right there on the mat and went to sleep.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:13 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Johnny Lewis!

Bee vs Ashby

By way of our super heavyweight division, the second bout of the evening was between Killer Bee and Cory Ashby. Neither fighter has been able to gain any traction in their career, as each have won only 40% of their fights to date.

Float like a butterfly, sting like a Killer Bee! I'm not sure what Ashby had in mind coming into this fight, but he never threw a strike, never seemed to make a move until the fight was already well on it's way to being over. Bee took the fight to the ground and then swarmed his opponent with stinging strikes that forced the ref to jump in and save Ashby from an allergic reaction. You should have seen the welts on his face!

Ashby's manager released a statement after the fight claiming he was done with his fighters losing ways and walking away from MMA for good. I guess getting swarmed by a bee is a career ender!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:43 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Killer Bee!

Le vs Volkan

Two newer fighters from the light heavyweight division face off in our third fight of the evening in Volkan vs Le. Volkan came out looking to improve on his perfect 2-0 record, quickly taking the fight into the clinch where he had the striking advantage. Le didn't feel the need to continue getting popped in the head and pulled the fight into guard on the mat.

Once the fight was on the ground, Le showed his dominance and quickly worked into position to lock in the armbar for the victroy.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:42 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Armbar). Quang Le!

Wolff vs Brawler

In our first full distance fight of the night, coming out of our lightweight division was a fight beween Wolff and Brawler. This fight took FotN due to the non stop, action packed slug fest these men put on. This was a true HARDCORE fight that only lacked the HARDCORE ending.

These two strikers beat the living hell out of each other for 15 minutes and at the end, they looked like they were wanting to go 15 more to find out who would be the last man standing. In the end, the judges had to settle the dispute.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Gregory Folan scores the fight 28:29

Judge Robert Douchet scores the fight 27:30

Judge William Peck scores the fight 28:29

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Brooklyn Brawler!

Marley vs Colemadina

Straight out of our bantamweight division, two contenders battle it out in hopes of moving up the rankings towards earning their shot at the gold! Marley, boasting a 6-1 record, came out with a game plan over his opponent Colemadina (7-5) and executed it with precision.

As a striker, Marley was near perfect. He timed his shots carefully and landed over 90% of his strikes rather dancing around or in the clinch. A truly remarkable display of skill. Colemadina was completely outmatched while this fight was standing, but he was determined to take it to the ground and was able to do so 3 of his 11 attempted takedowns.

Once on the ground, Colemadina showed great grappling skills and worked himself out of harms way where Marley was the more aggressive fighter yet again.

When the smoke cleared and both men stood standing after the bell ding of the final round, Marely was the clear victor and waiting for the judges decision was simply a formality.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Yves DeLean scores the fight 30:27

Judge Trevor Gratis scores the fight 30:27

Judge Robert Douchet scores the fight 30:27

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Mystic Marley!

Rader vs Mendoza

Lets get ready to ruuummmmbbbllleee!! It's time boys! The big men are stepping into the cage! From the super heavyweight division, two undefeated fighters square off in a fight bound for blood and/or glory!

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. The crazy thing about these heavyweight divisions is the pure power some of these fighters have. Any one of them can KO their opponent with one solid thump. And this fight was no different, it only took three.

Mendoza came out the aggressor and quickly landed a few punches and cut Rader, Rader was stunned and Mendoza showed perfect precision as he landed a perfect 5/5 strikes, mixing up punches and kicks with flawless execution. This fight had shades of the recent McGregor vs Cowboy fight.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:32 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Jason Mendoza!

Rubson vs Pawlik

A middleweight showdown between two 3 win fighters put heavy hitting Pawlik against free bleeder Rubson in a fight that by the TotT appeared to be a one sided affair.

Pawlik has ko power, and deadly ground and pound, but in this fight, it was Rubson who shot the takedown and started throwing ground and pound, so Pawlik decided to just throw in a defensive submission and locked in a triangle to force Rubson to tap. Very nice use of BJJ there to close out that fight against a more aggressive Rubson.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:55 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Triangle Choke). Daniel Pawlik!

Kamenashi vs Marley

Hey, look! Another Marley boy is fighting tonight! He has some shoes to fill as Mystic put on a show for the HFC fans earlier tonight, so lets dig into this fight!

Marley showed excellent boxing skills as he dominated the fight. Kamenashi managed to score a takedown, but didn't do anything with it. He was completely outclassed in this fight by Marley, and the Marley boys are putting the HFC on notice, these boys can scrap!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:22 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Rakeem Marley!

And onto our main events of the evening!

Tragedy vs Mfer

Fresh off losing the middleweight championship belt, Tragedy faced another tough opponent as another contender (Mfer) looked to work his way into a contender position.

These two fighters threw down, and both showed championship grit as they traded blows. This fight was very close, back and forth, and the fans were on their toes the entire fight!

Tragedy reminded the HFC why he was once champion, and that he's looking to get the gold back with a brutal head kick that KO'd Mfer early in the second round.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:08 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Trage Tragedy!

Wolf vs Vandoren

And now, the fight that headlined the event, the moment we've all been waiting for! For the HFC light heavyweight championship of the world, undisputed champion Bruce Vandoren puts the gold on the line in a title defense against challenger Aaron Wolf!

Vandoren came out swinging, landing a couple of strikes on the dancing Wolf, and cut him early in the first round. Bleeding like a stuck Wolf, Wolf took the fight into clinch to try and protect his cut from getting any worse figuring he could use his wrestling to control the fight.

Wolf quickly dropped the fight to the ground and and put the champion on the defensive with a barrage of submission attempts. Lucky number 7 was all it took for Wolf as he finally locked a triangle in that forced a painful tap out by the champion Vandoren.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:48 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Triangle Armbar). Aaron Wolf!

Aaron Wolf is the new light heavyweight champion!

Congratulations to Aaron Wolf in becoming the new HARDCORE Fighting Championship Light Heavyweight Champion of the world!

Wear that belt with pride man, you earned it!!

Rovi Flexner to Jonathan Archer:

My contract will end with the org that I fight in. I will sign with this org and I like to say some words to the fucking Archer. When I come to your rankings il will end you and all who stay behind you and me. Why I am so mad? Because you beat on the street one of my friend, you lile to drink mate? I will skull fuck you motherfucker.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15811100423920.png

Captain Jack Sparrow

"Ladies and gents, I, Captain Jack Sparrow, remain undefeated. I may only be a blue belt, but I just out grappled a brown belt. 6-0, all first round finishes, 3 tko's and 3 submissions, and a combined opponents record of 15-1 before fighting me. Yet, somehow, im not getting the hype and popularity that goes with such feats. So if thats how its going to be, I want an easy opponent for me next fight. Lets see here, AH Waampa Woodoo, you look terrible. How bout squarin up with Captain Jack? I get it, if thats a bit too scary for you. But I promise to make it quick. And you can tell your grandkids someday, when I retire 50-0 as the greatest of all time, ""Hey kids, I was in the cage with him once!""

• Upvote 2

HFC 8 Review

Hello HARDCORE MMA fans! Another exciting night of action in the HFC as we take a look at the HFC 8 card in review.

Freds vs Golovkin

Our event opened the night with a fight between two fighters who haven't quite gotten any traction on their careers. Both fighters lingering around .500 with their win percentage, these two fighters both in need of a win. Freds and his lethal high kicks squaring off against the heavy handed striker Golovkin.

Things got kicked off HARDCORE style when the first round saw blood. Freds opened a nasty cut over Golovkin's eye, but that didn't slow him down. He stood tall and battled it out through the first round, letting his cut man take a look between rounds.

As round two started and the fighters met in the center of the cage, instead of touching gloves, Freds touched Golovkin with a devastating uppercut that dropped him like a sack of potatoes. Maybe the blood was affecting his vision, because Golovkin never appeared to see that one coming.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:10 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Fred Freds!

Jukola vs Masvidal (FotN)

Two fighters on the up and up, from the middleweight division, undefeated Jukola (3-0) stepped into the cage to take one Masvidal (4-2). Everyone expected a good fight, but anyone that watches the HFC should know most HARDCORE fights don't make it out of the 1st round.

It seems to be a theme around the HFC the past few days, but there have been some amazing displays of striking, and Jukola showed he can pick apart anyone you put in front of him. Once Jukola took the fight into the clinch, it was as good as over.

Have you ever seen a Bruce Lee workout? You know, where he's a blur of flesh as the thumps the sparring dummy in a pace that could only be described as drum beat? Well, Jukola did his best Lee impression, in the clinch, he thumped all over Masvidal in a flurry of strikes that made mothers cover their children's eyes. A beautiful mix of elbows and punches, both head and body alike, was just too much for the BMF Masvidal to withstand and he pleaded to the ref and tapped on Jukola's leg to end the fight. He knew he couldn't do anything but get hurt from that point on and the man tapped out.

Normally, I would give a fighter a hard time for quitting.. that's not HARDCORE, and still isn't, but holy hell, who can blame the man with a beating like that?

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:36 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Strikes). Simeoni Jukola!

Sparrow vs Vergys

Another bout between two very promising rising stars in the HFC. Sparrow (5-0) squaring off against Vergys (4-1) in a bantamweight showdown of two accomplished warriors.

We knew this fight was going to the ground, and it quickly did as Sparrow scored a takedown to open the fight. With Sparrow being on top in side control, he decided to use some ground and pound and got himself a good workout in the process. Although Vergys tried to work in several submissions, he was never able to lock one in due to Sparrows non stop barrage of carnage.

When someone lands 41 of 41 shots to your face while you are laying on your back, there's a very good chance you're going to go to sleep, and somewhat of a chance you may never wake up. It's a good thing Vergys is awake again, because he's still got a very bright future ahead of him in this division.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:58 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Jack Sparrow!

Przepiorka vs Duncan (SotN)

By way of our lightweight division, this next bout features undefeated Przepiorka (4-0) squaring off against the veteran Duncan (5-6). Both fighters are wrestlers, so no surprise to see this fight get to the mat quickly.

Przepiorka was the aggressor, taking the fight to the ground quickly and working to set up some ground and pound. Duncan was so active trying to advance position that Przepiorka was being forced to defend his position and was only able to get off a handful of shots. Although accurate, and the better grappler, Przepiorka was unable to overcome the veteran move by Duncan to work in an armbar and lock it up.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:27 of round 2, we have a winner by way of Submission (Armbar). Brandin Duncan!

Gold vs Bautin

The big boys have made their way to the cage and it's RUMBLE TIME! Matthaus Gold (7-1) is very quick for his size and has a balanced attack that utilizes is reflecting in his record. His opponent, Bautin (2-0) has yet to experience defeat as his excellent boxing skills and heavy hands have him well on his way to a good career.

This fight was about as one sided as it gets. Gold came out with a plan and never gave Bautin a chance to implement his own. A quick clinch by Gold, who then dropped the fight to the ground and worked over a barrage of submission attempts before locking in a guillotine. Bautin doesn't know defeat, has never been in this position before, and was unwilling to start now and refused to tap. He's taking a nap now as the ref stopped the fight after Bautin went limp.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:58 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Guillotine). Matthaus Gold!

Sando vs Putins

A heavyweight bout between Sando and Putins turned out to be another one sided affair. Putins scored the early takedown and then worked himself into position to lock in a rear naked choke forcing the tap. Quick and easy win for Putins, unexpected performance by Sando.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:52 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (RNC). Habib Putins!

Rambo vs Turner

Our first featherweight fight of the night between Rambo and Turner was also the longest fight of the night. These two warriors battled the full length of the fight and left it all to the judges. If not for a pair of leg kicks by Rambo, I would have put money on this fight being a TWGC fight.

Judge Trevor Gratis scores the fight 27:30

Judge Dillan Fox scores the fight 27:30

Judge Elvis Blanc scores the fight 27:30

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Geroge Turner!

Carvaleho vs Heed

In this lightweight bout between Jose Carvaleho and Drapton Heed, we have two fighters both known to have KO power. Two veterans with a combined record of 18-5 who know how to win, and know how to finish, had no plans to let this fight go to the judges.

Carvaleho did not, at least, as he dominated the fight and took Heed down and out in just under 2 minutes with a beautiful kimura.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:55 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Kimura). Jose Carvaleho!

Tanner vs Richardson (185 Title Fight) (KotN)

And our co-main event of the evening, the fight most of you have been waiting to see all night, for the HARDCORE middleweight championship of the world, the undisputed champion Rob Tanner (8-2) taking on the dangerous challenger Moe Richardson (7-1).

The crowd was on its toes, jumping to see the action from the idiots in front of them holding signs. The title was on the line, and the bell had just rang. The fighters touched gloves, and then a collective oooooohhhhhh ddaaaaammmmmnnnnnn followed by a roar broke out over the crowd. What? It's over? What happened, I couldn't see!!

Richardson never saw it coming, the champ struck him out with a 1, 2, 3 strikes your out at the old... steel.. cage! Excellent ending to the fight by Tanner, who deserves to hold onto the gold after that performance.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:18 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Rob Tanner!

Rob Tanner retains his middleweight title!

Archer vs Kray

An interesting matchup in our welterweight division has Archer (7-1) facing off against Kray (9-3) as they battle it out at the top of the rankings to position themselves for a shot at the gold.

This fight was over in only 47 seconds as Archer simply outmatched his opponent. Kray was bleeding and trying to take the fight to the clinch to steady himself, but Archer was relentless and put an end to Krays night with a flurry of strikes ending in a TKO victory.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:47 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Punches). Jonathan Archer!

HFC 9 -Tonissaar vs Rocca

Event Preview

3-14-2020 - Montreal - Hayashi's Lounge

MMA - 10 point must - Cage Fight

Hello HARDCORE MMA fans! Riding on the heels of our first ever Friday 13th event comes HFC 9 - Tonissaar vs Rocca!

A loaded card with fights from all across the divisions showcasing a lot of up and coming talant! There is on amatuer fight on the card to kick things off between two young first time fighters who won the chance to fight infront of the HFC fans by way of thier gym, HARDCORE MMA.

So lets get this party started and take a look into this card as we head into the final week before the event.

Seth Sanders vs Luka Marka

This is a 3 minute single round fight between two young fighters out of HARDCORE MMA gym. These two displayed excellence in training and are having a sparring match in front of the entire HFC world. What a big moment for these two young fighters. Good luck boys!

Tourney Guy vs Barry Jameson

Our first fight of the evening after our warm out sparring bout features two fighters from the Bantamweight division squaring off as Guy (5-1) looks to bounce back from his only loss as he faces Jameson (2-2).

Jameson is a wonderful wrestler who also holds a blue belt in BJJ. He's no stranger to the ground game and said he loves to spend time on his knees beating other men... ok, a little too far with that one, I know. He was with HFC before the merger and is 1-1 in his first two HFC events, losing his last fight in a title shot against then champion Jack Waller.

Jameson was eliminated in round two of the QFC rookie tournament, but bounced back when he hit the HFC. Now, he will be looking to bounce back once again but it will not be easy as he faces a strong opponent.

Guy also was a QFC rookie tournament standout as he won QFC tournament 947 with some impressive ground and pound. At 5-0, he was riding high and entered the HFC looking to continue his dominance. Unexpectedly, Guy found himself being called out by another HFC newcomer who had just won QFC tournament 953. In the battle of tourny champs, Guy found himself on the losing end of an arm triangle and tasted the bitterness of defeat for the first time.

As if setting the stage, these two warriors both will be looking to bounce back from a loss in a rebound match against each other. One will suffer consecutive losses for the first time, the other will bounce back and be on top of the world again.

This should be an exciting match, indeed.

(JW's prediction: Tourney Guy via TKO)

Rogerio Duarte vs Jason Royce

Duarte (3-1) enters this fight as a wonderful wrestler with a blue belt in BJJ. He's also shown some basic striking ability giving him a somewhat balanced skill set which allows for more versatility. So far, it's been working for him as he's served up 3 strait wins.

His first time ever stepping into a cage in the HFC, the lights will be shining bright and he will look to rise to the occasion to keep at his winning ways.

His opponent, Royce (1-1) is a wonderful boxer and a very solid wrestler. He never wasted time with the QFC and jumped strait into SMASH where he won his debut fight against Carter Lynch. He followed that up with an early stoppage loss due to a cut which left a bitter taste in his mouth. He's looking to show that his previous loss was a fluke, and a little blood won't stop him this time around.

(JW's pick: Duarte via TKO)

Pierre Bonin vs Mikey Ace

Bonin (1-0) is a new fighter to the HFC with only one amateur win under his belt in the QFC. He showed some nice grappling skills and set in a kimura for a well earned victory. He's a ground specialist with extensive training in wrestling and holding a blue belt in BJJ, he's also started working on his stand up game mixing in a little boxing and MT.

A virtual unknown to the HFC, but Bonin will be looking to change that as he steps into the cage against his opponent, Mikey Ace (1-1).

Unlike Bonin, Ace is a striker through and through. He's a superb boxer with a little training in MT and even less in wrestling. I think he just sat in a WWE rehearsal and picked up a few shoulder slap moves.

Fortunately, Ace isn't worried about wrestling as he will be looking to use his boxing advantage and keep this fight standing. His last bout, in his HFC debut, was a devastating loss to Nelson Nicky by a kimura submission, and he wants no part of that happening again.

This fight will be determined on how well Ace can defend the takedown. If Bonin gets the fight to the ground, it could be an early ending for Ace. However, if Ace can stay standing, there's a good chance Bonin will be going to sleep this fight. I look forward to seeing this one!

(JWs pick: Bonin via submission)

Sammy Bongo vs Manu Tau

Bongo (0-2) is in a tailspin to start his MMA career. Jumping strait into the big leagues having never tested himself in the amateur ranks, Bongo is finding out that the HARDCORE men hit a hell of a lot harder than anything he's used to. Rumors from his camp say that his moral is at an all time low after losing these first two fights, but that he's determined to keep working and grinding it out.

His opponent will not make that easy for him as he will be facing Tau (2-2). Tau and Bongo both are ground specialist, but Tau is the more polised grappler of the two. Tau is a better wrestler, and a brown belt in BJJ where Bongo is only a blue belt.

(JWs pick: Tau via submission)

Luke Vader vs Syd Sydney

And now we are getting into the fights people came to see! This bout from our welterweight division features two veteran fighters looking to duke it out for supremacy. Vader (6-4) has been around the block a few times and will be looking to utilize his MT striking to score another KO victory in this bout. He will need his wrestling skill to keep this fight standing as his opponent will surely look to take the fight to the ground.

Syd Sydney (4-2), who's dad was on a business trip when his mom gave birth and was over medicated and thought she was filling out the location on his birth certificate, has been fighting off bullies his whole life making fun of his name. Growing up in Sydney with a a name of Syd Sydney didn't garner him much respect as a child. He used that fighting to develop himself into a pretty respectable fighter in the MMA today and will be looking to earn some more respect Saturday night when he takes on Vader.

(JWs pick: Sydney wins via submission)

Frederick Hornfellow III vs Colby Ortiz

In a lightweight showdown between Hornfellow (5-2) and Ortiz (3-1) expect there to be fireworks. Both fighters have impressive records and each will be looking to build upon their winning ways.

Hornfellow is an excellent MT striker with some very solid defensive wrestling skills. He will surely be looking to score a quick KO victory and never let this one get to the mat. He's riding a two fight win streak and has no intention of losing Saturday as he claws his way up the rankings in hopes of earning the gold one day.

His opponent, Ortiz, is also full of confidence despite losing his last fight to Martin Alexander. Alexander, a contender for the gold, was the toughest opponent to date for Ortiz, and that would include Hornfellow. Ortiz has proven he's not afraid to step into the cage with anyone, and he'll be looking to get this fight to the ground and wear down his opponent. Despite his BJJ training, Ortiz has been known to use the ground and pound to finish his fights, and he's promised once this fight goes to the ground, he'll dish out some more GnP punishment on Hornfellow as he rebounds in his own personal quest for the gold.

(JWs pick: Ortiz via TKO)

David Dilbrandt vs Chad Repine

In a high profile bantamweight fight we have Dilbrandt (2-0) facing off against Repine (5-3).

Dilbrandt has been training hard and after a short 2-0 stint in WCKD, he has his eyes set on the HFC champ and change orgs to earn a chance to face him. With a very well rounded game, Dilbrandt is a well known striker who's not afraid to take a fight to the ground. Being a newcomer to the HFC, he will be stepping into face an established fighter in Chad Repine who after coming off a loss in his last bout against champion Cody Garbrandt called out the entire bantamweight division saying he was the most HARDCORE mofo on the block and dared someone to challenge him.

With a HARDCORE mentality like that, Repine will definitely try to knock Dilbrandts head off to avenge his two recent defeats. Not quite as prolific of a striker as Dilbrandt, Repine can hold his own with a good blend of boxing and MT, but his most skilled training is in his wrestling background which he'll likely need as Dilbrandt is a solid wrestler himself, but also a purple belt BJJ artist.

This fight has all the makings of a main event on a card that is loaded with great fights at the top. Will Repine get back to his winning ways and back on track towards the belt, or will the newcomer live up to his own self hype and start his journey to challenge the champ off on the right foot.

(JWs pick: Dilbrandt wins via TKO)

Henri Kirchen vs Keon Douglas

Our co-main event of the evening comes from the heavyweight division where Kirchen (3-1) squares off against division foe Douglas (4-0). Though both fighters are young in their career, both have shown the ability to finish fights and know how to win.

Kirchen comes into this fight with a 3-1 record from his time on the islands, but is now under new management here on the mainlands and has landed himself in the HFC to start his professional career. A ground specialist, Kirchen is a wonderful wrestler and holds a purple belt in BJJ. He started his career with three strait wins, but a loss in his last fight blemished his otherwise flawless record. He will be looking to avenge that loss and get back to his winning ways in a big way by defeating Douglas.

Douglas has popped off three strait wins in his professional career in SMASH and later HFC. He also has won his only amature fight in the QFC, and puts his 4-0 record on the line against a good fighter in Kirchen.

Douglas relies on his superb boxing and some strong wrestling skills to dominate fights where he has finished all four of his fights by way of (T)KO. For Douglas, Kirchen will be a nice notch in the belt, he just better not look past this opponent or he might find himself on the wrong side of an upset.

(JWs pick: Douglas via TKO)

Baruto Tonissaar vs Reno Rocca

And now, our main event from the Lightweight division, Tonissaar vs Rocca!

Tonissaar has a way with words, that much has been established within the MMA community and he loves to give his opponents fair warning of what he plans to do to them in a way only he could do. At a perfect 4-0 in MMA, Tonissaar diced his way through the HFC tournament and came out on top as the HARDCORE BMF of the 185 class. His tournament win would have offered him a shot at the title, but during the tournament the merger with SMASH took place and the roster has changed so much that we might have to wait a little while to see that fight.

He's well on his way now, and a victory over Rocca will put him one step closer to fighting for that belt. I can't imagine what he has in store for that fight, once it comes around. And no, I do not doubt he will get his title shot in the not so distant future. With exceptional striking skills from extensive boxing and MT training, and some training in wrestling to help him keep the fight standing, Tonnissaar is more than capable of KOing Rocca.

His opponent, Reno Rocca, sports an 8-2 record and is a former champion from his days back on the island. He fell short in the island final tournament, but bounced back with a beautiful armbar over IvanRilski in HFC 5. Now, he's looking to use his well balanced skill set to confuse and steal a win from the confident Tonissaar. At a disadvantage standing, he'll most likely look to take the fight to the ground where he's an equal wrestler, but holds a purple belt in BJJ which is a clear advantage over Tonissaar, the only advantage he has.

(JWs pick: Tonissaar via KO)

HFC Divisional Rankings (Top 10)

135 Bantamweight

Champ: Cody Garbrandt (12-0)

#1 Contender: Mystic Marley (7-1)

2. Jack Waller (6-0)

3. Hale Stenburg (5-1)

4. Alan Ragasatria (6-3)

5. Chael Bisping (6-3)

6. Jack Sparrow (6-0)

7. Chad Repine (5-3)

8. Lorenzo Bataglia (4-1)

9. Jackie Vergys (4-2)

10. Slava Mne (8-5)

145 Featherweight

Champ: Wreak Havoc (10-2)

#1 Contender: Teshima Shigochiyo (5-1)

2. Sonny Gilchrest (6-1)

3. Corbin Leopold (6-2)

4. George Turner (7-2) *

5. Rodrigo Lima (7-2)

6. Verekedos Istvan (3-1)

7. Jon Rambo (7-6)

8. Red Pablono (2-0) *

9. Justin Case (1-0)

10. Zackmarius Tacktheritrix (1-0)

155 Lightweight

Champ: Daniel Barbosa (8-1)

#1 Contender: Jose Carvaleho (11-4)

2. Shay O'Donnelly (12-3)

3. Purple Aki (6-1)

4. Drapton Heed (8-2)

5. Conor Butcher (4-0)

6. Marco Silva (7-2)

7. John Henry (4-0)

8. Albert Lawrence (4-1)

9. Piotr Przepiorka (4-1)

10. Arnao Vanegas (3-1)

170 Welterweight

Champ: Samuel Rodrigues (8-0)

#1 Contender: Manolito Tai Kung (9-0)

2. Gunner Larsson (10-4)

3. Slash Slingin (9-1)

4. Markus Kray (9-3)

5. Herlock Von Ryan (9-4)

6. Dixon Ulster (8-3)

7. Samart Payakaroon (5-0)

8. Toni Montana (6-1)

9. Armand Hammer (6-2)

10. John Bessant (10-5)

185 Middleweight

Champ: Rob Tanner (7-1)

#1 Contender: Trage Tragedy (9-1)

2. Reno Rocca (8-2)

3. Hefty Jack (6-1)

4. Joseph Jantan (12-5)

5. Pate Mfer (5-1)

6. Reagan Marley (6-3)

7. Asdf Fdsa (5-2)

8. Frederick Hornfellow III (5-2)

9. Sveti IvanRilski (5-3)

10. Borris The Blade (6-1)

205 Light Heavyweight

Champ: Aaron Wolf (7-1)

#1 Contender: Martin Alexander (6-1)

2. Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile (8-3)

3. Illegal Immigrant (9-3)

4. Ron Burgundy (5-1)

5. Bruce Vandoren (6-2)

6. Wayne Johnston (6-3) *

7. GP Life (4-1) *

8. Reginald Hsu (6-3)

9. Juha Laukkanen (5-0)

10. Rakeem Marley (4-1)

265 Heavyweight

Champ: Lynch Boshank (4-1)

#1 Contender: Jack Sparrow (5-1)

2. Lucas Pardo (5-1)

3. Keon Douglas (4-0)

4. Kirill Semenov (5-3)

5. Bobby Finland (5-1)

6. Henri Kirchen (3-1)

7. Tyson Fury (4-2)

8. Gilbervan Soares (3-1)

9. Jake Demuss (2-2)

10. Victor Frost (2-0)

265+ Super Heavyweight

Champ: Doug Slugs (7-1)

#1 Contender: Li Qiang (8-3)

2. Matthaus Gold (8-1)

3. Shirley Crabtree (8-3)

4. Jason Mendoza (4-0)

5. Julio Falcon (5-3)

6. Haki Hugbergsson (4-2)

7. Lug Luger (4-2)

8. Dennis Rader (4-1)

9. Sergei Bautin (2-1)

10. Rogerio Duarte (3-1)

Chael Bisping:

Alan Ragasatria #4 ranked bantamweight? More like #1 chicken shit, sign the contract if your a real man, or if you don't want me to knock your eyebrows off your head then turn it down so I can move onto someone else.

I signed up for Chael Bisping's fan club! Him and Tonissaar are iconic for their smack talk!

HFC Friday the 13th

Welcome to the first ever Friday the 13th event in the HFC. Moving forward, we will hose a Friday 13th series of events for each Friday 13th throughout the year. This will also be a premier card moving forward and will be planned far in advance.

I'm going to mix this one up just a little bit. Typically, the preview would start from the bottom and work up to the main event. I will not be writing up previews for all fights on the cards anymore, I will now only do the previews for the top fights on the card based on hype/pop average (which also determines most main events).

Shay O Donnelly vs Arnao Vanegas (Main Event)

This fight features two solid fighters in the HFC lightweight division from the top 10 in the rankings. While O Donnely (12-3) is coming off a heartbreaking championship loss by way of submission to Daniel Barbosa for the 2nd time in his career, he will be looking to put a W in the win column and retain his number 1 contender status as he squares off against Vanegas. With wonderful boxing skills and a respectable wrestling game, O Donnelly is ready for the challenge.

Vanegas (3-1) is also a former champion, having earned the title in his island fighting career just before entering the season ending tournament where he lost in the first round. Vanegas is a very good stand up striker with a good variety of boxing and MT at his disposal, and also well versed in the wrestling game. He has all the tools needed to take on the former champ, so look for some fire works in this fight!

Martin Alexander vs Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile (Co-Main Event)

What a mouthful! Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile (8-3), say that 10 times fast!

Bizi comes into this fight having dominated the light heavyweight division as champion from the day he wont he belt from Ireland, to 4 consecutive successful title defenses until he lost it on his 5th title defense against current champ Lynch Boshank.

What a great event to feature this fighter, not only does he look like a beast, he smells like death! He's a great Friday 13th HARDCORE fighter, and he's ready to get down to business and jump back in the win column.

With a good mix of boxing and MT, and some very solid wrestling skills, this man has proven over and over again he has that killer instinct and loves to put it to use. He'll be out for blood on Friday when the moon is full over chilly Montreal and will be chomping at the bits to get to Alexander.

His opponent, Martin Alexander (6-1) comes into this light heavyweight fight after at a solid 205lbs after fighting underweight against larger opponents most of his career. This size should help him to compete in this division, though he hasn't seemed to have much problem competing so far despite the size disadvantage.

Not as versatile as his counter part, Alexander is more focused in this MT training where he's been described as wonderful by his coaches. He's also a proficient wrestler, so these two fighters will likely keep the fight standing and this one could go either way.

Purple Aki vs Rolf Elvis Alvik

Another great lightweight bout tonight features wrestling sensation Purple Aki (6-1) squaring off against cardio machine newcomer Rolf Elvis Alvik (2-0).

Elvis Alvik, being an unknown in the HFC comes off a 2-0 amateur record in the QFC where he won both of his fights via TKO quite easily. He stepped up into the HFC to stiffer competition, and facing Aki will definitely be stiff competition. Sporting wonderful MT, he also has respectable training in wrestling and boxing. He'll be looking for another first round finish to establish himself as a legit threat in the HFC lightweight division.

Purple Aki has some basic defensive striking skills, but he would definitely rather take the fight to the ground where he can take advantage of his superior wrestling training. While he will be at a disadvantage while standing, he's a clear cut dominate ground fighter and will be looking to take this fight to the ground and score another TKO victory.

Losing in his recent title fight against former champ Shay O Donnelly, Aki bounced back in a big way with a huge KO victory over Gavin Cole that bumped him right back into the lightweight title picture. With another victory here tonight, Aki could be knocking on the contenders door in his bid for the gold.

Ivar Lothbrook vs Erich Ludendorff

Our only fight out of the welterweight division of the night puts Ivar Lothbrook (4-2) against Erich Ludendorff (4-0) These two vikings will be battling it out as they each make their own journey towards the gold.

Erich Ludendorff is a proven striker already with a KO of the night award under his belt. With competent boxing and superb MT, he's even dabbled in some wrestling and BJJ training. All four of his wins have come via TKO, and 3 of the 4 in the first round. This man is a finisher, and he'll be looking to finish off Lothbrook, who looks a lot like his son, in this HARDCORE showdown.

Ivar Lothbrook is nearly an opposite fighter to Ludendorff. He's had a lot of training on the ground with a purple belt in BJJ and some solid wrestling, while just enough training in stand up to give him some striking defense. He'll clearly be looking to take this fight to the ground and hopes to not leave another fight in the hands of the judges. Even though he's 2-0 in his decisions, nobody wants to leave a fight in someone else' hands...

Burt Smokebandit vs Leon Hooker

In our final featured fight, and another from the lightweight division, has Smokebandit (5-2) facing off against Hooker (5-6).

Burt Smokebandit had a quick start to his career where he went 1-0 in the QFC before signing with S.A.F.O where he popped off 3 strait wins. He then left S.A.F.O. and joined the HFC where he lost his first two fights and was starting to question his decision. His last fight, he bounced back into the win column with a brilliant knee-bar victory over Hughie McFee and now is looking to get another win streak going. With proficient boxing and competent wrestling, he's able to be versatile as needed, but where he makes his money is with his BJJ. A purple belt, he has focused on his ground game and has become pretty a pretty good submission specialist who is also capable of some solid ground and pound. If he's able to put them each to use Friday, he will be in a great position to walk away with his hands raised.

Leon Hooker has had a bit of a rocky career himself. With a 5-6 record, and seeming to toggle back and forth between a win and a loss, Hooker has just never been able to gain any traction in his career. An extensive amateur record in the QFC of 3-4 with a professional record of 2-2, Hooker needs to get back into the win column and find a way to string a few wins together.

A wonderful boxer and blue belt in BJJ, he has the tools to compete in this fight. He'll be looking to keep the fight standing and score a KO victory, but if the fight goes to the ground, he should be able to hold off Smokebandit with his BJJ skills.

This fight could go either way, so make sure you tune in Friday 13th to catch all the freaky action!

Other fights this event (Undercards)

Khalabeeb Ferguson vs Badiss Kassib

Justin Case vs Red Pablono

Zackmarius Tacktheritrix vs Nelson Nicky

Camron Jones vs Hakim Rubson

Ernest Lagoo vs Gatsu Griffith

As a surprise bonus, this event will be a 1st blood competition. The first fighter to cut his opponent (quickest time into the fight) will be given a 5k bonus and interviewed for a feature in an article in an upcoming Tycoon Times paper.

HFC Friday the 13th: Review

Welcome to HFC, home of the HARDCORE! Tonight was another great event, and our first 2k sellout crowd on hand for this new Friday the 13th tradition!
Let's jump right into the action and look at tonight's fights.
Camron Jones vs Hakim Rubson (Middleweight)
Talk about a way to kick off an event, these two fighters were at a point in their career where things had not been going so well, and each knew they needed a win to try getting their feet under them again. Jones, batting .500 with a 2-2 record took on Rubson with a 2-5 record, and facing an uncertain future in MMA.
These two fighters left it all on the table, each fighting their asses off keep their career alive, and even in defeat, they would put on a show to make any org think twice about cutting them out of their roster.
Rubson, by far the more aggressive fighter, was dominating the score cards for most of the fight. He cut Jones in the first round, and continued working him over in the clinch where Jones had no answer. Round after round, more of the same, a one sided fight that Rubson just couldn't seem to finish.
Unfortunately for Rubson, in the 3rd and final round, Jones got the fight to the ground where suddenly he had the advantage, and he went for the kill. With literally only 2 seconds remaining in the fight, he was able to secure an armbar and then with all his will and strength, pulled apart Rubsons defense and forced the tap out before snapping his arm. I'm telling you people, this was like an NFL football playoff game won on a last second FG in overtime. Excellent fight, and best come from behind victory I've seen in a very long time, perhaps in HFC history.
Great job to both of these fighters, and maybe this fight will launch each of their careers in the right direction moving forward.
Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:58 of round 3, we have a winner by way of Submission (Armbar). Camron Jones!
(Fight of the Night) (First blood 1:00 rd 1)
Zackmarius Tacktheritrix vs Nelson Nicky (Featherweight)
I hope you didn't go to subway before this fight, because this one was a subfest! Tacktheritrix had a game plan, and he wasn't about to turn away from it. He got the fight on the ground where he had the advantage, and Nicky was frantically trying to fend off submission after submission.
Very aggressive in his BJJ style on the ground, Tacktheritrix didn't let the fight get out of the first round before tapping out his opponent.
Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:43 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Triangle Choke). Zackmarius Tacktheritrix!
Justin Case vs Red Pablono (Featherweight)
As we expected, it was a case of striker vs grounder, and this round, the KO artist won in a very quick and decisive KO victory. Case came out and dominated this fight. He landed his strikes with 100% accuracy and stuffed all four of Pablono's takedown attempts. Both fighters walked into this fight undefeated, but Pablono got a taste of defeat, and a quick lights out one at that.
(KO of the Night)
Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:42 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punches). Justin Case!
Badiss Kassib vs Khalabeeb Ferguson (Featherweight)
In our third strait featherweight match, we saw Feruson take on Kassib in a middle of the pack fight between two fighters looking to get back to winning.
Ferguson displayed some impressive striking defense not letting Kassib gain any traction and was able to take the fight to the ground a couple of times, and for the most part, was right there in the fight due to his excellent defense. He scored with a clinch and a couple of takedowns, but hardly did any damage once the fight hit the mat.
Kassib, only landing minimal strikes while standing, was able to work into better position on the ground and get the fight standing again, which likely saved him from defeat. Though very aggressive in the fight, often taking it to the clinch, it was breaking out of the clinch that he landed a brutal strike that ended the night for Ferguson.
Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:09 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Badiss Kassib!
Burt Smokebandit vs Leon Hooker (Lightweight)
In my preview, I predicted this fight would end by TKO, and that Smokebandit would be standing with his hands raised in victory. Well, I was completely wrong. I expected the clinch, I expected the takedown, but as soon as this fight hit the ground, Hooker hooked up a brilliant submission attempt and forced a very quick tap out by Smokebandit! Impressive victory for Hooker, and a Sub of the Night contender.
(Submission of the Night)
Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:45 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Triangle). Leon Hooker!
Erich Ludendorff vs Ivar Lothbrook (Welterweight)
The matchup of the vikings! Each fighter looking for his 5th win, these two warriors went at it to see who would take the honors.
I don't think I've ever seen such a great display of takedown defense in the HFC before, and Ludendorff showed himself to be a tree stump each time Lothbrook tried taking this fight to the ground. With 22 failed takedown attempts, Lothbrook found himself constantly winded throughout the fight giving Ludendorff an edge.
Taking the fight to the clinch, Ludendorff completely dominated the fight with amazing striking accuracy and completely overwhelmed Lothbrook. Displaying brutal elbows and knees, he was able to KO Lothbrook with a nasty knee from the clinch. (KO of the night finalist)
Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:20 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Knee). Erich Ludendorff!
(First Blood @ 1:20 seconds rd 1)
Purple Aki vs Rolf Elvis Alvik (Lightweight)
In another lightweight match up, two respected fighter going at it as Aki took on Alvik. An 8-1 record between them, we all expected a war, and a war we got. Another fight nearly going the distance, a bloodied Aki looked like a demon on the ground as the blood dripped down his face, he just was relentless in his assault throughout this fight.
Alvik was unable to get anything going while the fight was standing, mostly in part to Aki's striking defense, but when the fight got on the ground, it was all Aki.
Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:36 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Purple Aki!
(First Blood :02 rd 2)
Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile vs Martin Alexander (Light Heavyweight)
In our only light heavyweight bout of the evening, and our co-main event of this first ever HFC Friday the 13th event, a very highly hyped and anticipated match up between Bizi and Alexander. These two fighters are in the top tier of the division and each within striking distance of the gold.
There really isn't much to recap about this fight, the beast was released and Bizi wasted no time in securing a brutal finish and drawing first blood in his very first landed strike. This strike almost finished the fight as a nasty head kick put Alexander on the ground hard. Bizi stood the fight back up, then dropped him again on a nice counter and then hovered over Alexander reining down hell on his face until the ref jumped in to stop the fight.
Great ref stoppage before any real damage was done, it was like Bizi was rabid or something.
Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:49 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile!
(First Blood :20 rd 1 winner) (KO of the Night finalist)
Arnao Vanegas vs Shay O'Donnelly (Lightweight)
And our main event, former champion Shay O'Donnelly looking to secure the #1 contender spot against challenger Vanegas! Another great fight that was an absolute war, and went well into the 3rd round to determine the victor. These two fighters knew the lights were brightest, and they performed with everything they had. An absolute slugfest that I'm shocked didn't draw blood.
Landing over 200 strikes combined, I can only imagine the headache each of these guys have as they travel home for the night. Back and forth these fighters went standing toe to toe, and though each fighter was extremely aggressive, Vanegas came out on top landing twice as many strikes as his opponent.
Ultimately, with over a minute gone in the 3rd and final round, Vanegas landed a right hand from hell that put O'Donnelly in la la land. Arnao, smelling blood, dove in and landed some ground and pound to force the ref to stop the fight.
Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:11 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Arnao Vanegas!
(Fight of the Night runner up)
  • Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15649070666029.png

Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile

Ladies and gentlemen. This fight is 3 rounds, in the light heavyweight division.
Introducing the fighter to my left, fighting out of the red corner.
With a record of 6 wins, 1 losses and 0 draws, fighting out of Las Vegas, Martin Alexander!
And introducing the fighter to my right, fighting out of the blue corner.
With a record of 8 wins, 3 losses and 0 draws, fighting out of London, Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile!
The judges for this bout are Steve Montenegro, Columbo Gatti and Dean Styles.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/round1.jpg

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!
Bizihwaeile misses with a shot to the body
and Alexander cracks him with a counter punch right on the button.
Bizihwaeile misses the shot to the body.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown2.gif
Bizihwaeile lands a big head kick that sends Alexander tumbling to the mat! Bizihwaeile takes a step backwards and waves Alexander back to his feet - he wants the finish!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut2.gif
It looks like Martin Alexander has been cut.
A good leg kick by Bizihwaeile.
The fans in attendance giving it up for the two fighters, who have really let it all hang out in the last minute or so!
Alexander checks a low kick from Bizihwaeile.
Alexander appears to be looking for a big counter.
A big right from Bizihwaeile misses.
Alexander throws a jab when Bizihwaeile was well out of range.
Bizihwaeile connects with a body shot that sends Alexander's belly button to the back.
Alexander blocks a low kick nicely.
Alexander throws a poor cross that misses
and Bizihwaeile scores with a counter punch that sends Alexander to the canvas! Bizihwaeile smells blood - he's punishing Alexander with more strikes and the ref has stopped it! Alexander has no idea where he is - he's tackled the ref... oh dear, poor guy, the crowd is in hysterics!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:49 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile!
Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile decided to hype himself up post fight. It was going well but he went on about it a bit too long and the crowd turned on him a little.

15535603598604.jpg 15085530571140.png

20200219184206Belt.png

Scorpion: Love my new belt, matches the outfit also :)

Dishonest as Fuck: yo yo Aaron, I need some help bros.

Scorpion: Are we to assist Mike with some programmins again Master Camara ?

Dishonest as Fuck: No you ignorant baboon. We have a rare opportunity here.

Scorpion: Whadaya want Ibby? I evil spirit, live to serve yada yada yada

Dishonest as Fuck: We are challenging the homosexual werewolf and just plain homosexual Bjorn next.

Scorpion: I`m an evil spirit, makes sense to battle a wolfman, dont know what a Bjorn is dont care, answer is always yes.

Dishonest as Fuck: A Bjorn will dodge.

Scorpion: Anything else Master Ibby?

Dishonest as Fuck: Got any toilet paper?

Bjorn was already dodging before I typed all that LOL

I was sent a message about Bizi this morning saying that he wanted to take some time to train as his fighter was poorly trained at this point.

HAHAHHAHHAHA

Bjorn, the owner is down, the champ and his camp are down and we can do this in 40 days so you can "trane" lololol

Hopefully you grow a pair in 40 days lol , I hear they got good testicule trainers at Riga lololol

COWARD-2019-poster-cast-no-click.jpg

End of April is plenty of time to let go of excuses.

Send the title fight offer. This is the fight to make !

It is very hard to catch Bjorn, he usually pops in every 2-3 years just to bottom feed his way into the top 100 manager ranks and pick up great fighters from the FA that he usually doesnt have the conviction to bring into the top 100 P4P.

His preferred method is to call out fighters much more hyped than his to cut in half the time to climb the ranks. He normally just gets insulted and leaves for another year once again promising to bring back to "glory" New Jerk Fight Nights or some forgotten shit like that nobody remembers nor cares.

This time around he talks plenty of shit in the forums, his demise will be EPIC.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am awaiting a response to you from him at this point. I expect it to be made here, and believe we'll have our answer then. I sure as hell hope this fight happens and will do my best to promote it. I'll feature it in the event preview as well as interview the fighters for a featured article on each fighter to submit to Tycoon Times for additional fighter hype.

• Upvote 2

End of April is plenty of time to let go of excuses.

Send the title fight offer. This is the fight to make !

It is very hard to catch Bjorn, he usually pops in every 2-3 years just to bottom feed his way into the top 100 manager ranks and pick up great fighters from the FA that he usually doesnt have the conviction to bring into the top 100 P4P.

His preferred method is to call out fighters much more hyped than his to cut in half the time to climb the ranks. He normally just gets insulted and leaves for another year once again promising to bring back to "glory" New Jerk Fight Nights or some forgotten shit like that nobody remembers nor cares.

This time around he talks plenty of shit in the forums, his demise will be EPIC.

Will this include Spanky fighting Hopkins? End of april sounds good to me

• Downvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15769763091925.jpg

“Ladies and gentlemen, I speak to you sore and humbled from defeat, “Rancid” battled, educated and punished me, and I’m going to be hurting for much more than a week. A very tough and intelligent veteran fighter you absolutely proved to be, and from potential victory you managed with two seconds remaining to snatch that away from me. Two seconds is the time it takes for some people to take a deep breath, a great deal can occur in that time as such is the nature of life and death. Eight years older and more combat experienced you undoubtedly are, battling and suffering against very respected veterans like you will hopefully push me far. I make no excuses, I don’t look for outs and I am not the type of man to lament, there are far better things for me to do with valuable energy to be spent. Warriors like you have paved the way for the young fighters by establishing the future, while still having the ability to get the job done in the cage and make medical personnel utilize a suture. Once my body and mind heal enough for me to get back to training, thoroughly reviewing the fight footage I shall do without one moment of complaining. I would rather leave it all in the cage and walk out with my head held high, than fight against an opponent who’s softer than newly baked pie. I’m only nineteen years old, starting my career and I have a long way to go, as I traverse my fighting path and try to kick some ass these types of losses show me what I need to know. Many men’s spirits are broken and weakened after they lose a fight, I continue to get back up, dust myself off, and live another night. Congratulations to you, “Rancid”, for kudos are well earned, though you did not make me bleed my attempts to defeat you were spurned. You’re absolutely right that I suffered a humiliating loss while being sliced open, but I’m the type of fighter that actually enjoys bleeding because it keeps me humble and reminds me I can be broken. Whenever I step into the cage I expect to wear a crimson mask, and in an organization like this it’s for me one hell of a blast. I’ll sign off now and recuperate as quickly as I can so I can come back for more, sometimes there will be disappointments and losses because, after all, this is hardcore!”

• Upvote 2

HFC 9 - Tonissar vs Rocca - Event Review

Hello HARDCORE MMA fans! Welcome to another event review from Hardcore Fighting Championship!

We had some exciting finish and some unexpected results on tonight's card that I can't wait to jump into, so lets get this thing going!

Main Event:

Baruto Tonissaar vs Reno Rocca (Fight of the Night)

In a fight for a middleweight contender spot in the rankings, Tonissaar and Rocca went head to head with veteran Rocca in a fight of the night candidate bout.

When I watched this fight, I thought it was going to go the distance. These two warriors threw down and went at it for the entire fight, and I mean the ENTIRE fight! No, it wasn't a decision, but it took all but 2 seconds left in the final round to determine the winner of this fight.

Both of these fights demonstrated some nice striking defense, but Tonissaar edged out Rocca overall in the stand up fight due to his impressive volley of leg kicks, landing 30 of 50 such strikes. He also did a good job stuffing 80% of Rocca's takedown attempts.

When Rocca was able to get the fight to the ground though, he was able to capitalize from his more advanced skill set to keep the fight on the ground for a while and do some work. Managing to land 12 of 17 of his ground and pound strikes and working himself into better positions, Rocca was eventually able to lock in one of his 5 submission attempts right at the bell and force a VERY late fight tap out by Tonissaar.

If there's anything I know about Tonissaar, he won't like the post fight words by Rocca when he said "Baruto pontificates wonderfully doesn't he, to bad he doesn't fight that way. Smell ya later kid."

I have a feeling there might be a little bit of a rivalry brooding here with these two fighters.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:58 of round 3, we have a winner by way of Submission (Kimura). Reno Rocca!

Henri Kirchen vs Keon Douglas (Sub of the Night)

Our co-main event was a heavyweight bout between Kirchen and Douglas. These two fighters come in, each with 4 fights under their belts, looking to advance up the rankings ladder.

Seconds into the first round, Kirchen scores a nice takedown right into a submission attempt from Douglas. After breaking free, Kirchen attempts one of his own to no avail. This fight went back and forth, trading submission attempts, until Kirchen was able to lock in an armbar forcing Douglas to tap after 2:20 of round 1.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:20 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (armbar). Henri Kirchen!

David Dilbrandt vs Chad Repine

From our bantamweight division, Dilbrandt and Repine square off in a battle of veteran vs newcomer. Dilbrandt, making his HFC debut, and Repine, an experienced HFC fighter.

Both of these warriors went at it for three full rounds, going the distance. Dilbrandt the slightly less aggressive fighter of the two, but not quite as accurate as his opponent Repine. When a fight goes to decision, that could spell trouble for as the judges seem to care more about landing strikes than the actual damage they inflict.

In this bout, it was no different, Repine landing 55 of 141 strikes and Dilbrandt landing 39 of 85 strikes. The difference that really stands out on the post fight stats is the leg kicks. Repine did a very good job defending the leg kicks from Dilbrandt and that may have been the difference in the fight for the judges.

Judge Alec Ball scores the fight 28:29

Judge William Peck scores the fight 27:30

Judge Ian Loll scores the fight 27:30

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Chad Repine!

Frederick Hornfellow III vs Colby Ortiz

In a middleweight bout between two young promising fighters, we find Hornfellow taking on Ortiz. Both fighters have proven the ability to win, one a proven striker, the other a proven grappler.

This was a bit of an interesting fight and a little confusing strategy by Hornfellow as he was able to easily take the fight into the clinch, but each time he did broke away from the clinch. One would think he would try to do some damage in the clinch while there, or not go there in the first place.

Ortiz seemed to take the chance to score a takedown each time the clinch was broken, and about a minute into the second round, that's when it all turned around. As Hornfellow broke the clinch, Ortiz jumped a takedown into side control. Within seconds, Hornfellow was cut and bleeding. The smell of blood put Ortiz in a frenzy and he started some vicious ground and pound that ultimately put Hornfellow to sleep.

Great performance by Colby Ortiz, and one can only wonder if this may have been a different fight had Hornfellow taken advantage of the clinch. Who knows, maybe that was his strategy to keep the fight off the ground, and keeping Ortiz from shoot takedowns, but it really didn't seem to work if that's the case.

Good fight between these two men, and from what I hear, shortly after the fight a pissed off Hornfellow was talking to reporters about wanting a rematch already. He went on the air calling for an immediate rematch with Ortiz.

I believe these two fighters need some time to recover, but if Ortiz accepts the challenge, stay tuned to Ortiz vs Hornfellow v2 coming to an arena soon!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:33 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Colby Ortiz!

Luke Vader vs Syd Sydney (KO of the Night)

Syd Sydney from the Sydney family of Sydney Australia taking on Luke Vader of Oh Shit, it's a Death Star!

The experienced Vader came into this fight confident in his ability to end a fight quickly, and he showed Sydney just how serious he was about that. The bell rang, Vader knocked the holy shit out of Sydney, drawing blood and dropping him like a sack of potatoes, and then called him back to his feet where he was looking for the KO.

Like a paperweight, Sydney dropped to the floor again after a quick 2 punch combo by Vader and this time Vader decided to drop down and finish the fight. One of the most one sided fights of the night, and KO of the Night finalist.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:18 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Punches). Luke Vader!

Undercard fights of the night:

Weight Winner vs Loser Method Round Time

185 lbs Manu Tau Sammy Bongo Submission (Kimura) 1 02:32

145 lbs Pierre Bonin Mikey Ace Submission (Strikes) 1 02:32

265+ lbs Rogerio Duarte Jason Royce TKO (Cut) 2 02:18

135 lbs Tourney Guy Barry Jameson TKO (Strikes) 1 01:10

265+ lbs Luka Marka Seth Sanders Decision (Unanimous) 1 03:00

• Upvote 2

15535603598604.jpg 15085530571140.png

20200219184206Belt.png

Scorpion: Love my new belt, matches the outfit also :)

Dishonest as Fuck: yo yo Aaron, I need some help bros.

Scorpion: Are we to assist Mike with some programmins again Master Camara ?

Dishonest as Fuck: No you ignorant baboon. We have a rare opportunity here.

Scorpion: Whadaya want Ibby? I evil spirit, live to serve yada yada yada

Dishonest as Fuck: We are challenging the homosexual werewolf and just plain homosexual Bjorn next.

Scorpion: I`m an evil spirit, makes sense to battle a wolfman, dont know what a Bjorn is dont care, answer is always yes.

Dishonest as Fuck: A Bjorn will dodge.

Scorpion: Anything else Master Ibby?

Dishonest as Fuck: Got any toilet paper?

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15649070666029.png

Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile

I am underskilled, undertrained and undermotivated, but would still kick your shitty party costume into oblivion within the first 3 rounds.

Why wait 40 days, you chump?

Send me a fight offer for the weekend of the 27th/28th of March and lets go.

Up to the org owner though if it is for the belt or not, as I had agreed for some catching up time with my girlfriend.

So if Skitters agrees to fight in two weeks, I'll take some time off after that and do not want to keep the division hostage.

Just reply soon, so that I know if I should train my hands or pelvis.

If I train my hands, my girlfiend is getting extra attention.

If I train my pelvis, it is to keep that dickgrabber away from me.

That last can go for either Skitters or my girlfriend though, so I guess my pelvis will be getting overtime!

• Upvote 2