What's the starting pay for new fighters in a fight org?

MMATycoon

I would say the minimum is 1000/1500 or somewhere in that range. QFC should be not more than 1/3 of that. Frankly speaking i do not think bumping QFC makes any sense, in fact i would argue the income from QFC should be 0. If you want money, get a real job in a real org.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

There are 2 problems here. New players have no network and it could take a while to get some contract. This means no money for supplements, gym, etc.

Also, there is tier 1 (noobs) and tier 2 (hype hunting almost retired sharks). Dont think you should treat them the same way. But if you bump tier 1 and zero tier 2 income (wich I think is more logical), this could lead to can crusher managers flooding tier 1 with 25yo

Also, I agree, qfc should not be such a great deal

• Upvote 2

I would say the minimum is 1000/1500 or somewhere in that range. QFC should be not more than 1/3 of that. Frankly speaking i do not think bumping QFC makes any sense, in fact i would argue the income from QFC should be 0. If you want money, get a real job in a real org.

With so few orgs around, many are cutting anyone under 1500p4p and wouldn't give a sniff to anyone under that. That goes for ID orgs as well. This means there's a ton of fighters out there that have no place to fight and no org that will take them. So the option of fighting in a real org isn't there. Their only option is QFC.

Any org I ever run, the minimum contract is 4000/4000 and that's because you need 4000-5000 minimum per month to afford gym fees with the way the game is currently. You can earn profit paying everyone that at a low level ID org after the first couple of events.

I don't see a problem with earning money at QFC as a well run org should always be someones first choice to fight in. But without fights no player (new or old) is going to stick around and without being able to afford gym fees the same applies.

Maybe the QFC pay structure could relate to the level?

Level 1 - 1000/1000

Level 2 - 2000/2000

or something like that?

I'd definitely consider tweaking the QFC system overall though. Worldwide pool (no locations), no limit to how many QFC's you can have, another tier level or two but no hype/pop gain (or extremely minimal at best) and no influence on the manager ranking.

• Upvote 3

Pay younger fighters more in QFC. Pay older fighters less.

Make it a 5 fight minimum or so. After 5 fights in QFC pay is less and less.

sounds good but a lot of new players do pick up Older FA's and fight in QFC. Experienced players who have plenty of cash are testing young creations in QFC ( I know only in some cases)

In my opinion, it would be a good idea to implement a high pay of something around 2k/2k for the first 3 QFC fights and a significantly lower pay if the fighter chooses not to sign with an org and keeps fighting in QFC . This would give a significant money boost to fighters managed by newbies but would also force them to choose an org of their ID range after their first 3 qfc fights. Its a good idea if you wanna avoid making qfc more lucrative (moneywise) compared to the contracts offered by a brand new org.

Believe me , nooby org owners that dont have a suggar daddy to support them , cannot afford to pay more than 1k/1k per contract without going bankrupt .

• Upvote 5

That is a good point, maybe remove pay for QFC on the Island.

Dunno about removing. You do test fighr, then maybe one or two more just for the hype and getting a lil bit of money for a set of clothes and sups before even joining a gym. The 3 fight cap for getting money in qfc sounds good...

Also, if you join an org, lose 3 fighrs and the org doesnt give u a new contract, you are fucked. You cant even bank urself with QFC...

If you are going to tweak this, I tbink it needs some aerious remodeling

This is the type of thinking that keeps new players away! It took me almost a year to actually start talking to people and almost a year in a half before starting a gym.

qfc should pay at least 500/500 to give newer players a chance to actually train there fighters... I HATE how all you managers try to do everything you can to keep new players away from the game, it's bigger than you and your want to be the best manager... A higher paying qfc will make sure more people stay, getting money at the beginning of the game is ridiculously hard, I still don't make ANYTHING, I only have money because of the VIP exchange, because the way the games economy is set up. Now get over yourself and try to think about new players for once. New players are getting fucked over, new accounts created and people only spending a week playing because of money issues. Also, as a new player you want to do stuff yourself, the last thing I wanted to do was ask somebody for help, it's nerve racking to message someone in a game that you have never played and ask them if you can write for them or book events for them with no experience... Your comment is so dumb, do you care about the game at all? the fact you or anybody thinks that's a good idea says A LOT about you guys.. WOW!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

This is the type of thinking that keeps new players away! It took me almost a year to actually start talking to people and almost a year in a half before starting a gym.

qfc should pay at least 500/500 to give newer players a chance to actually train there fighters... I HATE how all you managers try to do everything you can to keep new players away from the game, it's bigger than you and your want to be the best manager... A higher paying qfc will make sure more people stay, getting money at the beginning of the game is ridiculously hard, I still don't make ANYTHING, I only have money because of the VIP exchange, because the way the games economy is set up. Now get over yourself and try to think about new players for once. New players are getting fucked over, new accounts created and people only spending a week playing because of money issues. Also, as a new player you want to do stuff yourself, the last thing I wanted to do was ask somebody for help, it's nerve racking to message someone in a game that you have never played and ask them if you can write for them or book events for them with no experience... Your comment is so dumb, do you care about the game at all? the fact you or anybody thinks that's a good idea says A LOT about you guys.. WOW!!!

Not trying to be Mentor's lawyer here but he definitely doesn deserve the tone and attitude from your part .

Overpaying for QFC will be good for new players but will also create an inflation on nooby Org contracts. If QFC pays too good , none of the new players will choose to sign with an org but will keep farming qfc instead.. As a result ,this is going to lead to starter org bankrupcy or simply being forced to close shop cause they fail to attract new fighters with the ''crappy'' 400/400/400 that they can offer.

A nooby org with zero hype cannot afford to pay more than 500/500/500 until they re at least 6-7 events in. How are you going to survive for 6-7 events in order to have the ability to outbid the QFC 1500/1500 contracts if you fail to recruit any ? Its simple mathematics .

Now, concerning money . This is a Tycoon game that forces you to cooperate with other people in order to make money. I started a little more than a year ago ,had zero money and in order to counter that ,i contacted companies for sponsorships and joined an experienced and helpful alliance . Seeking help from veterans or joining a well established alliance is the best way to stay involved , improve yourself as manager and receive financial aid for your gym or fighters. Eight out of ten veterans out there will happily help a nooby that joins their aliance and seems to be active and smart.

• Upvote 5