Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

47 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

2/ ask them to change their fighter's name when offered a fight. Who da fuck asks such bullshit? Aah yeah, that was you. Seriously you demanded my manager to change Crotch Grabber his name or you would not face him with Kilo. And guess what, the fight did not happen. 

COwards.

You picked up a FA coming off a loss that was signed to GAMMA. He was ranked at best 100 p4p? You PM Chuck requesting a fight with Syn #1 contender Kilo Maluga who was top 20 p4p.

Zero interest in fighting "Crotch Grabber".

You tried to Bjorn your fighter into a much higher ranked fight - in another org - in typical Bjorn fashion. ? ? ? ? 

P.S. enjoy the incoming hype nerf and don't get too salty about it. It was long overdue. ? ? ? 

13 minutes ago, Rambo said:

You picked up a FA coming off a loss that was signed to GAMMA. He was ranked at best 100 p4p? You PM Chuck requesting a fight with Syn #1 contender Kilo Maluga who was top 20 p4p.

Zero interest in fighting "Crotch Grabber".

You tried to Bjorn your fighter into a much higher ranked fight - in another org - in typical Bjorn fashion. ? ? ? ? 

P.S. enjoy the incoming hype nerf and don't get too salty about it. It was long overdue. ? ? ? 

I asked for ANY fight, not Kilo. 

You got asked for Kilo vs Grabber and said 'only if he changes his fighter' s name'.  Coward. 

If the hype gets nerfed, he will have a long workday ahead of him, as even Manne for example posted articles as fighter profile while they were not. He can then go through all tycoon times editions to correct something harmless, that he could have prevented. ?

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

Very original. That's definitely the creative mind behind Pullitzer prize-winning articles like this one

https://mmatycoon.com/tycoontimes/tycoontimesstory.php?SID=6221

You did not answer the question, so I reckon that the 'privilege' has been revoked, poor you. Perhaps CK got frustrated with your panic sweat and its rivers running down your fat ass. 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

You got asked for Kilo vs Grabber and said 'only if he changes his fighter' s name'.  Coward. 

If the hype gets nerfed, he will have a long workday ahead of him, as even Manne for example posted articles as fighter profile while they were not. He can then go through all tycoon times editions to correct something harmless, that he could have prevented. ?

I agree, Mike should definitely fix this.

In general though, it's more important to deal with blatant abusers like yourself. Right now Paddy has 223 hype despite not fighting. That's at least 20 articles of your drivel, and factoring in hype decay it's probably significantly higher.

3 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

You did not answer the question, so I reckon that the 'privilege' has been revoked, poor you. Perhaps CK got frustrated with your panic sweat and its rivers running down your fat ass. 

Bjorn you would need two hands to hold my dick when I'm pissing excellence.

Enjoy the incoming hype nerf.  You've been warned ? 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

So, first you call me scurred, then you call me gay, and now I'm fat. Tell me you banged my mother next and I'll have filled out my "insults a 12-year-old on the internet uses" bingo card.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mannetosen said:

I agree, Mike should definitely fix this.

In general though, it's more important to deal with blatant abusers like yourself. Right now Paddy has 223 hype despite not fighting. That's at least 20 articles of your drivel, and factoring in hype decay it's probably significantly higher.

Let him actually do something about the real issue of the game first, multis. 

But I am all on in favor of shutting down loopholes in the game. However, I don't agree that shown loopholes should be corrected, they should have been prevented. When a loophole is found and reported, it should be shut off. That still hasn't happened yet it seems, unfortunately. 

• Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

? 

Mike will promptly block you til you stfu and stop crying a river. you're literally the only person who has abused it sooo badly that it needs changed. so congratulations ? 

1 minute ago, Mannetosen said:

So, first you call me scurred, then you call me gay, and now I'm fat. Tell me you banged my mother next and I'll have filled out my "insults a 12-year-old on the internet uses" bingo card.

he's filed a half a dozen reports to the mods today alone. he'll beg for this to be cleaned up before Mike wakes up.

Bjorn - it won't happen this time. ? 

snitches abusing glitches, classic.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Bjorn you would need two hands to hold my dick when I'm pissing excellence.

Enjoy the incoming hype nerf.  You've been warned ? 

Two hands indeed, Manne told me. 

One to hold the tweezers and one to hold the magnifying glass, in order to guide the tweezers in the right direction. The rest is pure luck. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

Let him actually do something about the real issue of the game first, multis. 

But I am all on in favor of shutting down loopholes in the game. However, I don't agree that shown loopholes should be corrected, they should have been prevented. When a loophole is found and reported, it should be shut off. That still hasn't happened yet it seems, unfortunately. 

Mike should sort out multis as well, but I have no faith in that ever happening. You weren't around in 2009, but Multigate was nuts. Thousands of accounts nuked in a matter of weeks. There's more accounts in the game by a factor of 3 at this point, and I doubt the actual player base is tripled. He's not gonna be able to sort that out, unfortunately.

The problem with that line of reasoning is that it applies for everything from Wolf tinkering with his hiddens to people using multis to farm for projects: all of these things were known to Mike 10 years ago, so does that make it ok?

Just now, Mannetosen said:

Mike should sort out multis as well, but I have no faith in that ever happening. You weren't around in 2009, but Multigate was nuts. Thousands of accounts nuked in a matter of weeks. There's more accounts in the game by a factor of 3 at this point, and I doubt the actual player base is tripled. He's not gonna be able to sort that out, unfortunately.

The problem with that line of reasoning is that it applies for everything from Wolf tinkering with his hiddens to people using multis to farm for projects: all of these things were known to Mike 10 years ago, so does that make it ok?

No, it doesn't make it ok at all. 

But when an issue is reported to Mike (and probably a lot of times by now) and he doesn't cut off the loophole, he is basically giving his consent. 

The prime example is multis, where we all know the game is full of it by now as he refused to delete the accounts each time, but instead gave them a warning and only deleted the multi account, but not their main account. The issue of multis might unfortunately by now have outgrown him, but that is on him. 

• Downvote 1

active multis keep the game alive. org owners need fighters. bless their hearts. keeps game funded too.

simple rules:

NEVER fight each other

don't sign fighters to your org

don't train at same gym

and always pretend you live in the same basement.

multis not breaking above rules much less harmful than glitching system for free hype to climb the fighter rankings and bully a noob org owner into stripping his champ and pissing off what was left of his VIP roster ? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rambo said:

active multis keep the game alive. org owners need fighters. bless their hearts. keeps game funded too.

simple rules:

NEVER fight each other

don't sign fighters to your org

don't train at same gym

and always pretend you live in the same basement.

multis not breaking above rules much less harmful than glitching system for free hype to climb the fighter rankings and bully a noob org owner into stripping his champ and pissing off what was left of his VIP roster ? 

So you actually consent with multis, as long as they follow those 3 simple rules (what they do not do at all by the way)? 

Heck, we all know multiple examples right away that do not follow those 'rules' and still walk freely on here. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, bjornmma1 said:

Fine by me as long as everyone gets nerfed pro rata: everyone who posted a fighter profile that wasn't one. 

You're gonna be upset with the results then, especially as the only person who blatantly abused the system so bad that it needs changed ? 

It honestly doesn't matter if you're okay with it or not. You're either taking it on the chin like a man or up the rear like a bitch, the choice is yours ?