Sucker Punch Pro Series (Unrestrained) Opens in Sydney

HareRumpler

9 hours ago, Helmans212 said:

Chonta.jpg.bab975856b8742a554d2a24fe0663063.jpg
Thoth Chontamenti:
Seems like We won't be partying together at least for now Parta, someone has to do the Devils work and sent some Outlaw to where they came from.

SPPS 242 short notice bout is on!
I wanna thank the matchmakers and the owner of the SPPS for keeping my place on the card, seems like the odds makers are not on my side so hopefully some people will get that underdog money soon, TUNE IN!

16667683479904.gif

Parta "Party" Matti

"Sounds like a radical party! Best of luck to you and well done to Satan for sending one of his best to come party with you. Believe me, discussions were had with the org owner, but he has decided I best party on somewhere else for now."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

14232416879438.jpg

Badly beaten up cuts all across his face.

It looks like Edward Mills has been cut.

That has opened up Edward Mills's cut even more.

Mills is rocked!

Over 100 strikes absorbed. And yet who fell? who took more of a beating? Who lost?

It wasn't the King of Pickles . Despite lower stats in all categories, fewer fights and all the odds stacked against him. Claims that Pickle juice hinders performance. That win loss records matter. 

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Edward Mills!
Post fight, Edward Mills took to the microphone: 'Da Honest Consumption uf Pickles is good fur all! Long live da Pickles!'.   

Daudy - I don't mean to cause any alarm, but I just noticed Mr. Pickle has won 3 out of his last 4 fights.

This is a cause for celebration!

14-18-1 And the King Mr. Pickle is in the mix!

But!

There's one issue:

A fighter who has had some struggles fighting SPs former Champions and Title Contenders.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mareth Line
Mareth Line (341408)

The media recently caught up with Mr. Pickle to ask him about his upcoming fight. Below are the shocking words he said!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Media: Mr. Pickle... It seems like to have managed to find a way to get yourself into the fold in Sucker Punch but you have a match know one sees you winning....What is your plan?

14232416879438.jpg
"Mr. Pickle" Edward Mills (360004)

Mr. Pickle: I see in your eyes the same fear dhat would take the heart of me. A day may come when my courage fails, when we fordsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day and April 14, 2023, Sucker Punch Pro Series 245  is also not the day . An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of Pickle followers comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men and Women of the Pickle!!! April 14, 2023, Sucker Punch Pro Series 245!!! MARETH WINE! GETS PUT TO SLEEP! AND MATTI AND I EAT PICKLES INTO THE SUNSET! BEAT UP CUT AND BLOODY ONE THING REMAINS TRUE! MR. PICKLE BLEED M*THER F*CKING PICKLE JUICE!

All Hail the King.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 3/26/2023 at 2:03 PM, kfuhrer said:

14232416879438.jpg
"Mr. Pickle" Edward Mills (360004)

All Hail the King.

15812997724248.png

There is only one King, Picklelord, and that's King Donkey Kong Kongsangchai, you must remember your legendary clash on the cliffs of Mt. Futomaki, Which I'm told is now known as London when he punched you into the shadowrealm with the Donkey Punch passed down through eras unknown.

My 40th fight is coming up, some said I should take the MW title for a fifth time. But perhaps I should punch the other side of your face off so the only way you'll be eating those pickles is in a soup. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Oldbones said:

15812997724248.png

There is only one King, Picklelord, and that's King Donkey Kong Kongsangchai, you must remember your legendary clash on the cliffs of Mt. Futomaki, Which I'm told is now known as London when he punched you into the shadowrealm with the Donkey Punch passed down through eras unknown.

My 40th fight is coming up, some said I should take the MW title for a fifth time. But perhaps I should punch the other side of your face off so the only way you'll be eating those pickles is in a soup. 

The beautiful thing about pickles is they can be consumed in many different ways. Mr. Pickle LOVES! Shadows and isn't sure what a realm is. He is also friends with Mr. Donkey so consider your challenge Accepted.

The Pickle is making pretty good bank and well the former MW Champ sounds like a money fight to me.

Might be time for "The Dragon Of Dojima" Kiryu Kazuma to call up his wife to order in that pair of red panties. As he finally grew a pair and called out the king.

16454067348d5ab70e353663f4d2c6be8c60043e8b_thumbnail_600x.webp

Heck Mr. Pickle might buy them for you ;)

• Upvote 2

16613035299836.png

Noah Anderson

"The Dragon of Dojima picking on someone from a smaller weightclass? You sound like a fake! Like the fake Dragon from Kiwami 2, claiming all the glory and trying to extort innocent people.

Luckily for you, I am busy preparing for my title fight and don't have time to deal with someone who disrespects The Pickle. Instead, I will send my good friend Parti 'Party' Matti to deal with you after he runs through Oli Lindholm again."

HNg2qOu.gif

Parta "Party" Matti & special guest Goro Majima

GM: "Kirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryuuuu-Chan! Good to see you again, but you behave now, the party party crew is here and they will make sure you stay in line. "

PM: "You mess with the pickle, you mess with all of us. Stay in your lane or the Party Crew will smash you!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Daudy said:

16613035299836.png

Noah Anderson

"The Dragon of Dojima picking on someone from a smaller weightclass? You sound like a fake! Like the fake Dragon from Kiwami 2, claiming all the glory and trying to extort innocent people.

Luckily for you, I am busy preparing for my title fight and don't have time to deal with someone who disrespects The Pickle. Instead, I will send my good friend Parti 'Party' Matti to deal with you after he runs through Oli Lindholm again."

HNg2qOu.gif

Parta "Party" Matti & special guest Goro Majima

GM: "Kirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryuuuu-Chan! Good to see you again, but you behave now, the party party crew is here and they will make sure you stay in line. "

PM: "You mess with the pickle, you mess with all of us. Stay in your lane or the Party Crew will smash you!"

15812997724248.png

KK to NA: Well Mr. Anderson last I checked Mr. Pickle was a heavyweight who took a pickle only diet to excess, you must have a varied diet to maintain proper nutrition or your spirit will be weak and I intend to prove that in the clash for the century. 

KK to GM/PM Are you planning a war Majima? Then both of you come fight, but only those of you who want to die!

KK to Pickle:  The pickle brine has made you dehydrated and dumb, I know not what the Rabbit has in store for me but before my time has ended, I will end you.

• Upvote 2

Breaking News | Printed Electronics Now

New Anchor: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Breaking News station! This just in shocking news regarding Mr. Pickle! NEW allegations as he furthers his feud with many of the Sucker Punch locker Room! Our station caught up with a social influencer Hogan Paul! who caught shocking footage of Mr. Pickle!

The News Feed cuts to a phone recorded video. In a dimly lite bar.

image.jpeg.673525f9cc25b66aeefb85aadc1df120.jpeg

As the camera pans out and focuses onto a table with the the Party Party Crew and Mr. Pickle! The group is doing Pickle Brine shots and talking loudly. It appears to be an open mic event. A singer exits the stage and MR. PICKLE walks up! A massive crown of roughly 25 to 30 - 35 people if include the bar star -  everyone erupts chanting PICKLE! PICKLE!

14232416879438.jpg

Mr. Pickle approaches the stage and picks up the mic.

Hogan Paul can be heard talking during the recording "Holy SH*T Mr. Pickles Going to sing!!!! Damn DOG Damn DOG I gotta get this one my STREAM!!"

Mr. Pickle: Thank you. Fhanks ta da Party Party Crew fur havin my back and ta Noah Anderson for hosting us at his private cwub tanight. Der has been a lot of news about private jets parties and pickle bashes and well...... Its all true. My loyal fans and followers welcome ta da Pickle Jar. We are all here ta drink da brine. Anyways dhere has been lots uf news about "De Drag-ons Of Dogturdima" Dumbyu Kittenzuma. But tanight we dunt care bout him. Tonight we party! 

The MASSIVE CROWD of 22-27 People goes crazy!!! Easily 30+ people if you count the bar staff!

Mr Pickle: I gotta message for my next opponent Math Wine! and I'm going to sing it.

Again we can hear the annoying voice of Hogan Paul cut in "Holy Pickle Nuggets. The Pickles gunna sing!"

A karaoke track fires up and seems to be the music the "Red Red Win" By Neil Diamond or is it the Bob Marley version! Who knows.

In perfect pitch and Harmony Mr. Pickle Begins to Sing.

Mr Pickle:  Dead, Dead Wine! gets punched in da head. Makes him forget!

Dead, Dead Wine! it's up to you, All I cun do I've done!
I'd have sworn that with time
Thoughts uf destroying you wud leave ma head
I was wrong! now I find Just one fing makes me forget
Dead, Dead Wine! stay close to me

The Party Party Crew can be seen singing along!

Hogan Paul: ThaT Pickle Can SING BRO!!

Again the singing picks up. A Massive Crowd of 18 to 22 people can be seen jamming out like crazy! 25 to 27 plus with the staff!

Mr Pickle: MATH WINE!! Don't let me be alone I'll tearing apart yur blue blue heart
I'd have sworn that with time
Foughts of you leave my head
I was wrong, now I find
Just one thing makes me forget
Dead, Dead Wine! stay close to me
Yur family will soon be all alone
After I tear apart your Blue..... Blue HEART!

The Music ends.

Mr Pickle:
Math LINE! and De Drag-ons Of Dogturdima Dumbyu Kittenzuma. Da Party Party Crew and the followers of the Pickle Jar are going to eat your PICKLE HATING HEART!

Hogan Paul: Dope bro dope! Those dude are dead!

The feed abruptly cuts

image.jpeg.57f4639821584a5dd68f80120281d1fc.jpeg

New Anchor: Wow! that was heavy and to do that at a private club in front of 15 to 19 people! 21 if we are including the staff and THEN sing such vial words to such a beautiful song  is down right criminal! Mr. Pickle and Party Party Crew have gone to far! they seem to be taking things to another level! What does Donkey or Hare think about this? An even better quest, is Mareth Line and Kiryu Kazuma families safe? Breaking news will keep you up to date if we hear any updates!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

We've managed to catch up with Thoth Chontamenti after his let's say lackluster performance against The Devils Outlaw and he had this to say:
H: Thoth What do you think of that decision, do you agree with it?
Thoth Chontamenti: Do I agree with it? What do you think huh? I got robbed in there by these 2 incompetent fu...individuals.
H: Don't you think that your performance made the look at this fight that way?
TC: If you are trying to say that I fought badly in this fight then go and re-watch it, I made him miss the majority of his stuff, I took him down at will in this fight, 8 takedowns out of 12 and I outstruck him on the feet, how was it even close to being a draw?
H: You didn't do anything with those takedowns tho and remember that damage trumps everything, he cut you up after all.
TC: Yeah in the first round and they gave him that round after all so I don't see the point, and didn't do anything? Has he done anything from the bottom then?
H: Well no but..
TC: EXACTLY! Yeah I didn't do enough on the ground and I wasn
't even close of doing it but the fight wasn't action packed and I feel like those takedowns trumped everything that he has done throughout the whole fight, I don't agree with the judges and I got robbed of a deserved win.
H: Do you seek a rematch with Outlaw?
TC: If that's what the matchmakers of SPPS seek for then be it, but I feel like I don't need to fight him again to get robbed by the judges once again, I'm out.

• Upvote 3

On 3/30/2023 at 2:03 AM, Helmans212 said:

We've managed to catch up with Thoth Chontamenti after his let's say lackluster performance against The Devils Outlaw and he had this to say:
H: Thoth What do you think of that decision, do you agree with it?
Thoth Chontamenti: Do I agree with it? What do you think huh? I got robbed in there by these 2 incompetent fu...individuals.
H: Don't you think that your performance made the look at this fight that way?
TC: If you are trying to say that I fought badly in this fight then go and re-watch it, I made him miss the majority of his stuff, I took him down at will in this fight, 8 takedowns out of 12 and I outstruck him on the feet, how was it even close to being a draw?
H: You didn't do anything with those takedowns tho and remember that damage trumps everything, he cut you up after all.
TC: Yeah in the first round and they gave him that round after all so I don't see the point, and didn't do anything? Has he done anything from the bottom then?
H: Well no but..
TC: EXACTLY! Yeah I didn't do enough on the ground and I wasn
't even close of doing it but the fight wasn't action packed and I feel like those takedowns trumped everything that he has done throughout the whole fight, I don't agree with the judges and I got robbed of a deserved win.
H: Do you seek a rematch with Outlaw?
TC: If that's what the matchmakers of SPPS seek for then be it, but I feel like I don't need to fight him again to get robbed by the judges once again, I'm out.

After the recent controversial decision for Thoth Chontamenti these comments where recorded at a recent Q&A with a capacity crown of 20-135 people *Its hard to count how many people where there* But at least 20 people in the Q&A panel. 
News Reporter PNG Pic - PNG All

A New Reporter: Hi everyone this is a new reporter for Breaking News, we have New Anchors at our station and I'm a new reporter. We are at this capacity Q&A sessions with between 18-127 people its hard to count but there are at least 17 people at the Q&A panel. Lets go live to the panel now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
image.jpeg.e9fb2fa198892a3d7aae86e6d478b0a3.jpeg

Jefferson Butchhull: Hi Mr. Pickle this is Jefferson Butchhull from the very popular blog "Stuff about Fighting". My question today is, what are your recent thought on the controversial decision that took place  between Thoth Chontamenti and The Devils Outlaw?

14232416879438.jpg

Mr Pickle: Well ta be honest Mr. Butthole I didn't fink Goth Bontamenthi was a fighter. I fought wiff all da crying and complaining he does dhat he must be an emu singer fur either My Chemical Bromance or Panic at da Pickle. To be honest i'd rather go five rounds wiff a Grandma in heat den see him and da Outlaw have a rematch.

image.jpeg.1d63c825ab03281b40ef1468eae9c273.jpeg

Jefferson Butchhull: Um Mr. Pickle my last names is Butchhull. These are fairly strong words. With all your recent call outs do you think its wise to also be making such statements about Thoth Chontamenti the former SP Heavyweight Champion? And would you entertain a fight against him?

Mr Pickle: Thanks fur da questions Mr. Butthole. As everyone knows I'm a great singer and I would love to do an emu crying duet wiff Mr. Goth we could sing something like "I'm Not Okay" or "I Don't Love You". But as fur a fight I mean if Mr. Goth got in a fight wiff me his song "The Death of a Bachelor" would come true and I'd make his wife a widow.

The crown erupts with questions coming every which way!  There must be between 15 and 97 people hear its hard to count and at least 9 people at the Q & A panel. 

-------------------------------------------------------

A New Reporter: Shocking words from the King of Pickles! I don't think Mr. Pickle knows what a Bachelor is! And to say such words especial in front of this capacity crowd of 13 to 84 people and at least 5 Panellist! its so hectic here its hard to count! With all the recent call outs coming from and towards Mr. Pickle, his affiliation with the Party Party crew and his recent Contract drama between WVT and SP. Is Mr. Pickle a dumb lovable Pickle Lover or a Evil Mastermind! I can tell you right now that at this event of 11 to 68 people, the crowd is split!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Spies at Crazy Horse media have noted that all this recent controversy about judging and the emo nature of Thoth has led to him dramatically shaving his hair and looking very different without all his makeup on!

Thoth's current portrait:

43b3.jpg

This is a reminder that we should not bully people to the point where they feel like this is necessary. (Except for the people I don't like obviously)

EDIT: This has been noted as a April Fool's prank, but CH Media choose to ignore the facts like any good current news service and stick with the inflammatory accusation.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Daudy said:

Spies at Crazy Horse media have noted that all this recent controversy about judging and the emo nature of Thoth has led to him dramatically shaving his hair and looking very different without all his makeup on!

Thoth's current portrait:

43b3.jpg

This is a reminder that we should not bully people to the point where they feel like this is necessary. (Except for the people I don't like obviously)

EDIT: This has been noted as a April Fool's prank, but CH Media choose to ignore the facts like any good current news service and stick with the inflammatory accusation.

I legit cried laughing when I saw this post! You mess with the Pickle and the Party Party crew.....Sh*t gets real.....Real Weird 😂

• Like 2

12 hours ago, kfuhrer said:

After the recent controversial decision for Thoth Chontamenti these comments where recorded at a recent Q&A with a capacity crown of 20-135 people *Its hard to count how many people where there* But at least 20 people in the Q&A panel. 

A New Reporter: Hi everyone this is a new reporter for Breaking News, we have New Anchors at our station and I'm a new reporter. We are at this capacity Q&A sessions with between 18-127 people its hard to count but there are at least 17 people at the Q&A panel. Lets go live to the panel now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
image.jpeg.e9fb2fa198892a3d7aae86e6d478b0a3.jpeg

Jefferson Butchhull: Hi Mr. Pickle this is Jefferson Butchhull from the very popular blog "Stuff about Fighting". My question today is, what are your recent thought on the controversial decision that took place  between Thoth Chontamenti and The Devils Outlaw?

14232416879438.jpg

Mr Pickle: Well ta be honest Mr. Butthole I didn't fink Goth Bontamenthi was a fighter. I fought wiff all da crying and complaining he does dhat he must be an emu singer fur either My Chemical Bromance or Panic at da Pickle. To be honest i'd rather go five rounds wiff a Grandma in heat den see him and da Outlaw have a rematch.

image.jpeg.1d63c825ab03281b40ef1468eae9c273.jpeg

Jefferson Butchhull: Um Mr. Pickle my last names is Butchhull. These are fairly strong words. With all your recent call outs do you think its wise to also be making such statements about Thoth Chontamenti the former SP Heavyweight Champion? And would you entertain a fight against him?

Mr Pickle: Thanks fur da questions Mr. Butthole. As everyone knows I'm a great singer and I would love to do an emu crying duet wiff Mr. Goth we could sing something like "I'm Not Okay" or "I Don't Love You". But as fur a fight I mean if Mr. Goth got in a fight wiff me his song "The Death of a Bachelor" would come true and I'd make his wife a widow.

The crown erupts with questions coming every which way!  There must be between 15 and 97 people hear its hard to count and at least 9 people at the Q & A panel. 

-------------------------------------------------------

A New Reporter: Shocking words from the King of Pickles! I don't think Mr. Pickle knows what a Bachelor is! And to say such words especial in front of this capacity crowd of 13 to 84 people and at least 5 Panellist! its so hectic here its hard to count! With all the recent call outs coming from and towards Mr. Pickle, his affiliation with the Party Party crew and his recent Contract drama between WVT and SP. Is Mr. Pickle a dumb lovable Pickle Lover or a Evil Mastermind! I can tell you right now that at this event of 11 to 68 people, the crowd is split!

Thoth Chontamenti:
If Mr.Rabbit would like for that to happen then I don't have anything against it, but Mr.Pickle should be worried about his next opponent more than calling out anyone else.
I'm just waiting for SPPS matchmakers to make a move at this point, but I won't mind breaking a pickle jar.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

yakuza-karaoke-sega-spotify-1.large.jpg

Video from Pickles viral Karaoke performance reached Kazuma having skyrocketed to 329 views within only 94 hours he would not let the challenge go unanswered, dusting off his white suit he made it down to the nearest Karaoke bar and sang his heart out in a song not often heard on the shores of Pickles birthland but the lyrics roughly translated to

"The dragon of desire, will use his fire, to chomp down and eat the pickles, radishes are only good in spring time" 

Local camera crews rushed in, the bartender called his roommate as the performance attracted no less than 20 people from off the streets as Kazuma began to belt out further

"You can't resist, the strongest of us will triumph, on a cold winter night, I'll be close inside you"

maxresdefault.jpg

The bar stands packed from stage to doorway as his melodic voice chimes out like the ring of angels while also maintaining a deep baritone of the smoothest Bass, Mr. Takahashi stands in the corner his hand beginning to shake as he live streams the video

"I'll never be far, you'll be in my heart, my dear radish, we'll be one forever"

Mr. Takahashi is moved to tears as the awe-struck silent room resolves into a thunderous applause, a couple in the front row get engaged, the bartender warmed by the soulful approach takes in a stray dog off the street and gives him a home, and someone wins on their lotto ticket, the video instantly goes ULTRA VIRAL amassing 437 views in only 128 hours with 249 views coming from an IP address linked to a Mr. Majima. If there's one thing that was clear Kazuma will leave no challenge unanswered! No song unsung! No love unfelt!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Oldbones said:

yakuza-karaoke-sega-spotify-1.large.jpg

Video from Pickles viral Karaoke performance reached Kazuma having skyrocketed to 329 views within only 94 hours he would not let the challenge go unanswered, dusting off his white suit he made it down to the nearest Karaoke bar and sang his heart out in a song not often heard on the shores of Pickles birthland but the lyrics roughly translated to

"The dragon of desire, will use his fire, to chomp down and eat the pickles, radishes are only good in spring time" 

Local camera crews rushed in, the bartender called his roommate as the performance attracted no less than 20 people from off the streets as Kazuma began to belt out further

"You can't resist, the strongest of us will triumph, on a cold winter night, I'll be close inside you"

maxresdefault.jpg

The bar stands packed from stage to doorway as his melodic voice chimes out like the ring of angels while also maintaining a deep baritone of the smoothest Bass, Mr. Takahashi stands in the corner his hand beginning to shake as he live streams the video

"I'll never be far, you'll be in my heart, my dear radish, we'll be one forever"

Mr. Takahashi is moved to tears as the awe-struck silent room resolves into a thunderous applause, a couple in the front row get engaged, the bartender warmed by the soulful approach takes in a stray dog off the street and gives him a home, and someone wins on their lotto ticket, the video instantly goes ULTRA VIRAL amassing 437 views in only 128 hours with 249 views coming from an IP address linked to a Mr. Majima. If there's one thing that was clear Kazuma will leave no challenge unanswered! No song unsung! No love unfelt!

Great stuff :)... Let be honest Pickles bring out the best in all of us.

• Upvote 1

I've been asked by several folks about when the rabbit will chime in and get involved in the shenanigans, but honestly, I've just been enjoying the back and forth and craziness in here!  Thoth has his next fight, and it should be a very good one!  The Pickle, well, you know I'm always plotting pickle trouble!!!  We have a HUGE card this weekend on the 9th after a week off and this is unofficially our THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVENT!!  Can you believe it's been three years?!?!  

And, for all our Sucker Punch faithful out there...you know what that means!  It means another 6 months have gone by since our first class of HoF inductees...and we're due for our second class!  So pretty soon I'll be putting together information on that and getting it out to about 20 or so long-time SPPS members for voting!  

If you have folks you specifically want to see nominated and on the ballot, let me know!  Or put it here.  I'm good with all that.  I have tended to stick to folks who have been champions for us for these first two classes, but I'm definitely willing to consider others if a strong case can be made!  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

I've been asked by several folks about when the rabbit will chime in and get involved in the shenanigans, but honestly, I've just been enjoying the back and forth and craziness in here!  Thoth has his next fight, and it should be a very good one!  The Pickle, well, you know I'm always plotting pickle trouble!!!  We have a HUGE card this weekend on the 9th after a week off and this is unofficially our THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVENT!!  Can you believe it's been three years?!?!  

And, for all our Sucker Punch faithful out there...you know what that means!  It means another 6 months have gone by since our first class of HoF inductees...and we're due for our second class!  So pretty soon I'll be putting together information on that and getting it out to about 20 or so long-time SPPS members for voting!  

If you have folks you specifically want to see nominated and on the ballot, let me know!  Or put it here.  I'm good with all that.  I have tended to stick to folks who have been champions for us for these first two classes, but I'm definitely willing to consider others if a strong case can be made!  

I mean lets be honest here Hare....Its a tragedy that the Pickle hasn't even been considered for the HOF . The legend of the pickle easily surpasses any former, current or future champion in SP.... Unless the Pickle becomes a future champion that is ;) 

• Like 2

in 4 days win or lose. Mr. Pickle will once again bless the crowds with his appearance. The uncrowned Hall of Fame Talent of Sucker Punch! The past presence and future of MMA Tycoon.

Its not always about records. Sometimes its about impact. Sometimes it about emotion. Sometimes its about something bigger then MMA. Bigger Then @MikeTysonmaking Miami. Bigger then @SteelPennbecoming active again. Sometimes its about whos the biggest Pickle in the yard. 12 years I've been playing this game. But for Mr. Pickle its not a game. Its not about how big of comeback you have or have had. Its not about the Evil Empires of years past. Its about being a beast. Not just in fight. But in the challenges that present themselves in life. Its not about singing or trash talk, but instead its about being the realist fighter this game has ever seen. 

So here is the call out. Steel Peen enough about your come back! there is no redemption unless you you embrace the brine and you accept a match with the last living legend in MMA Tycoon. He might not be the Last Style bender. But he's the last fighter you need to beat if you expect to cement your legacy in MMA TYCOON!

You have only beat me once as a manager. You have yet to bested any of my current fighters. Think back to my old org HMFL when you where still mentoring "Coach" Brian Penn (73242). Remember when you though in 2012 that Wooden Pencil (198846) would be a mover and shaker and fast forward to modern times 2023 what do you offer up? Donnie Larkin "Steel Penn" (330095) (330095) only to once again loss to me.

Now is your time to embrace the legend you could be. Now is the time to put on your big pants and contact @HareRumpler and join Sucker Punch the only promotion that matters anymore, that still runs an organization like organizations of the past. Put on your big boy pants on. Stop trying to convince other managers you still got it. Instead prove it.

Step into the ring with Mr. Pickle and find out how things are suppose to be done. How hype is suppose to be created on the forums, Accept that I'll continue to beat your ass for another 11 years. 

All hail the king!  "Mr. Pickle" Edward Mills (360004)

14232416879438.jpg

* Note I also love Steel Penn as a manager and I'm ready for something big. Are you ready?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Breaking News | Printed Electronics Now

A New, News Anchor: Welcome to Breaking News! I'm a new news anchor. Yesterday Kfuhrer management sent out a huge callout! against manger @SteelPenn who since the start of his career is 942-785-12!! and has been a part MMA since Mike Tycoon! was living in his moms basement!! Since the very last time @Rambolast had a real JOB!! we have reporter Jefferson Butchull at the scene to talk with the king Mr. Pickle.

14232416879438.jpg

Mr. Pickle: Thank you Mr. Butthole. MMA has one king and one icon and dats me Mr. Pickle I checks more den two of da manager and orgs dat I'm a part of  prior to making up year end voting polls unlike @Icon73. Kfuhrer management let me know about da Stolen Pen and da truth is you cant trust a person who steals! Not Even a PEN! it starts wiff a pen den its yur house or yer wife!! sorta like when @Mannetosen and Abu Schaubi lost out on bee-ing given da grapplin award uf 2022 because of poor ass voting. We half one friend and its @Daudy and da party party crew, de rest of you fools need ta get in line. Twenty two hours and silent. I half uh fight in free day and Stolen Pen can't do da bear minimum and talk back. Maybe he is okay wiff lossin to Kfuhrer and da Pickle. Maybe he is inta letting people down like Mike Tycoon and  letting people believe pipe dreams like  any fighter will ever have the chance to fight in Minami and endlessly let his long term players down wiff his lack uf updates! 

Mike Butchull: Its Butchull not Butthole. Mr. Pickle those are some very heated words! fired at a lot of people. Are you trying to get Steel Penn or are you just trying to cause problems. Also its Steel Penn not Stole Pen.

Mr. Pickle: Thanks Mr. Butthole. Stealing or Stole its da same fing. You take what isn't yours and eventually people will call you out. So Stealing Pens finks he can talk big on da media about cum backs but he isnt callin da Pickle out! Well da Pickle id da biggest talker wiff an IQ of 80 I am very cl0se to 100 I am da smartest. I wike people like @Zello who have more hate den love. If you want to make an impact ya need ta be different from da rest.   I'm 14-18-1 but I'm 36-0-0 in winning at da game. Stolen Pen or Stealing Pens whatever da F is yur name step up ta da Brine and contact @HareRumpler for a contract to fight da king! Fur da rest of you fools we called out get yer punk asses in line.

Mike Butchull:: Well these are strong words from Mr. Pickle! back to you Breaking News with our New, News Anchor.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDWmlM7u1aKXTFuhenwZT

A New, News Anchor:  I have nothing to add to the vial words of Mr. Pickle, Mr. Butthole.....I mean Mr. Butchull. You heard it here at Breaking news!! The Pickle is calling out everyone!!!!!

Note: Sorry I couldn't find @ Mike Tycoon for some reason...Kept going to @MikeTyson also @silverback your avatar sucks!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDWmlM7u1aKXTFuhenwZT

Mike Butthole

"Breaking news, we now have some information on why the Party Party crew has been so silent in recent times despite the barrage of statements coming out of the Mr. Pickle camp.

We can report that while the Crazy Horse camp is quite busy with title preparations for Noah Anderson, the camp's main SPPS spokesperson Parti "Party" Matti has been quiet due to a terrible bout of depression.

While members of the public are mystified as to why this would be, our sources can exclusively reveal the below:

HkZG6lI.png

The horror! Readers will recall that Parta "Party" Matti's debut under Crazy Horse was a fight against the same opponent that in his words were just totally not 'party party'. While org owner Hare Rumpler has attempted to whisper sweet nothings into manager Crazy Horse's ear about what kind of opportunities a win here would bring, this has done nothing to stop the deep depression suffered by Matti.

'I just want to party, is that too much to ask? Noah does the fighting, I do the partying. What do I do if Noah wins? Can't I just party on? Spongecake is the biggest party pooper. Look at my teammate melon man! He went and saw the Pandas recently and then now he's off to Brazil to sample the White stuff.'

Inside sources say that the slugfest is likely to go ahead, but stay tuned in case there is a sudden turn of events."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1