Sucker Punch Pro Series (Unrestrained) Opens in Sydney

HareRumpler

16667683479904.gif

Parta "Party" Matti

"Stop the press! Stop the count! Stop everything!!!!

Noah just won the SPPS belt! That means the result against Spongecake will be meaningless to me since I won't be fighting him for it given we're on the same team.

My foolish manager had already clicked accept to the bout but the ink has not yet dried. Could this mean I just get to party on instead? Please Mr Hare please! This has been the only ray of sunshine in weeks of misery.

Also Mr Pickle got a draw, but we all know he got robbed. Even the commentator says he should have won!"

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Daudy said:

16667683479904.gif

Parta "Party" Matti

Noah just won the SPPS belt! That means the result against Spongecake will be meaningless to me since I won't be fighting him for it given we're on the same team.

My foolish manager had already clicked accept to the bout but the ink has not yet dried. Could this mean I just get to party on instead? Please Mr Hare please! This has been the only ray of sunshine in weeks of misery.

Also Mr Pickle got a draw, but we all know he got robbed. Even the commentator says he should have won!"

LMFAO, I think Mr. Spong's manager, Mr. Burns, or BB if you will, must have seen this and been like, "Oh no, you don't get away that easily!" and accepted the fight before I got home from some disc golf to see this! LOL!!!  That, or it was coincidental, which is likely the case, but it's still fun to think otherwise!

On 4/12/2023 at 8:59 PM, kfuhrer said:

Whos karter?

1589616353Avatar%20Black%20Ops%20GOAT%20

Your lord and savior. Some know him as the GOAT. Others know him as White Jesus. A little south of the border they call him Big Papi Rojo. Across the pond he's revered as the great white poacher of the North.

edmdRcE.jpg

He's a glorious warrior from lands unknown. His combat prowess is unmatched. He knows no equal. He wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence. He bathes his enemies in golden showers.

UicNHE4.jpg

Don't ask silly questions little boy Kyle. You know exactly who he is. Without him, you are nothing. He does not forgive, he does not forget, he is inevitable.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rambo said:

1589616353Avatar%20Black%20Ops%20GOAT%20

Your lord and savior. Some know him as the GOAT. Others know him as White Jesus. A little south of the border they call him Big Papi Rojo. Across the pond he's revered as the great white poacher of the North.

edmdRcE.jpg

He's a glorious warrior from lands unknown. His combat prowess is unmatched. He knows no equal. He wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence. He bathes his enemies in golden showers.

UicNHE4.jpg

Don't ask silly questions little boy Kyle. You know exactly who he is. Without him, you are nothing. He does not forgive, he does not forget, he is inevitable.

Love this! Had an audible laugh reading this also loved the images 🤯

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

LMFAO, I think Mr. Spong's manager, Mr. Burns, or BB if you will, must have seen this and been like, "Oh no, you don't get away that easily!" and accepted the fight before I got home from some disc golf to see this! LOL!!!  That, or it was coincidental, which is likely the case, but it's still fun to think otherwise!

I saw this morning and was like "I BET HE DID SEE THIS" lol

We'll see how we go. Parta was winning the fight on the scorecards before the unfortunate sub but Spongecake gonna Spongecake - he just absorbs the shots!

On 4/15/2023 at 1:45 PM, HareRumpler said:

LOL yeah I saw it. I literally thought you were being sarcastic so I made sure I accepted it. That juicy hype opportunity is too much to pass up.

On 4/9/2023 at 10:41 PM, kfuhrer said:

in 4 days win or lose. Mr. Pickle will once again bless the crowds with his appearance. The uncrowned Hall of Fame Talent of Sucker Punch! The past presence and future of MMA Tycoon.

Its not always about records. Sometimes its about impact. Sometimes it about emotion. Sometimes its about something bigger then MMA. Bigger Then @MikeTysonmaking Miami. Bigger then @SteelPennbecoming active again. Sometimes its about whos the biggest Pickle in the yard. 12 years I've been playing this game. But for Mr. Pickle its not a game. Its not about how big of comeback you have or have had. Its not about the Evil Empires of years past. Its about being a beast. Not just in fight. But in the challenges that present themselves in life. Its not about singing or trash talk, but instead its about being the realist fighter this game has ever seen. 

So here is the call out. Steel Peen enough about your come back! there is no redemption unless you you embrace the brine and you accept a match with the last living legend in MMA Tycoon. He might not be the Last Style bender. But he's the last fighter you need to beat if you expect to cement your legacy in MMA TYCOON!

You have only beat me once as a manager. You have yet to bested any of my current fighters. Think back to my old org HMFL when you where still mentoring "Coach" Brian Penn (73242). Remember when you though in 2012 that Wooden Pencil (198846) would be a mover and shaker and fast forward to modern times 2023 what do you offer up? Donnie Larkin "Steel Penn" (330095) (330095) only to once again loss to me.

Now is your time to embrace the legend you could be. Now is the time to put on your big pants and contact @HareRumpler and join Sucker Punch the only promotion that matters anymore, that still runs an organization like organizations of the past. Put on your big boy pants on. Stop trying to convince other managers you still got it. Instead prove it.

Step into the ring with Mr. Pickle and find out how things are suppose to be done. How hype is suppose to be created on the forums, Accept that I'll continue to beat your ass for another 11 years. 

All hail the king!  "Mr. Pickle" Edward Mills (360004)

14232416879438.jpg

* Note I also love Steel Penn as a manager and I'm ready for something big. Are you ready?

The challenge is accepted. Mr. Pickles Pie Hole will be closed for the final time. 

Donnie Larkin : MMA Fighter Profile (Manager) (mmatycoon.com) or whomever you choose is ready to kick ass and forget Pickles name. 

Name the place, time and we will be there!  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The Pickle crew  has been flying high for some time now. The unexpected turn of events in the career of Mr. Pickle have been taking the world by storm.......Pray tell you say? What exactly has been happening? Well good and kind readers, Mr. Pickle has once again done the impossible. No its not actually winning fights or only dropping one fight in his last five. Nor is it getting @Ramboto finally post about Karter and refer to him as a goat? (Reference to the Karter post 😇 ). Despite all very impressive feats of great Pickle magnitude its @SteelPenn claiming he could close Mr. Pickles pie hole.

So what shall Mr. Pickle do?

Very Concerned Pickle Follower: Mr. Pickle! Steel Penn has made the claim that he is going to shut your pie hole!! what are you going to do?

14232416879438.jpg

Mr. Pickle: well well well. Da Stolen Penn strikes again I see. So he finks he can just go ahead and close my Raspberry Pi-Hole? Fur many years I huf saved my money in order ta pi-hole my house and protect ma Sucker Punch intranet. I guess he must have watched.....

The World's Greatest Pi-hole (and Unbound) Tutorial 2023 | Crosstalk  Solutions

Mr. Pickle: So I guess he knows da shockin truff about me den and is gunna tell da whole world. Well I'm gunna beat him to it and tell da world my self before he exposes my pi-hole. Da fact is that I also sum times enjoy GWAA KUH MOH LEE from my favorite after fight restaurant Chipotle and da team told me iff I didn't lose my last fight I could go ta da home country of Chipotle's. So I am going ta take a long awaited trip to Chile and get authentic GWAA KUH MOH LEE and tell da people of dat place about da ways of da Pickle.

Very Concerned Pickle Follower: Mr. Pickle! I thought guacamole originated from Mexico? 

Mr. Pickle: OH HO HOO HO. Don't be silly why would a place dat makes GWAA KUH MOH LEE call its self Chipotle's if it wasn't from Chile? Tell me dis?

Very Concerned Pickle Follower: Mr. Pickle! I thought Chipotles originated from Mexico? 

Mr. Pickle: OH HO HOO HO ho Ho HO!! Dats what da Stolen Penn or da goat man Mr. Karter might want you to fink but I no better I used da Sucker Punch intranet and found out. And da donkey never lies. 

Very Concerned Pickle Follower: Mr. Pickle! When you get back from Chile will you fight Steel Penn and Mr. Karter!! What message do you have for them?

Mr. Pickle: If you don't let go of your past, your future will suffer. Understand dis very important fact: YOU are da one who suffers most when you hold on to resentments, when you seek revenge… My Pi-hole has been exposed by da Stole Penn but... YOU! are da one who wins when you do let go and you don expose your pi-hole. So what if I gotta fight Mr. Karters personal Goat? I will but I don't fink Goats are not suppose ta fight but a Donkey runs SP so I guess it would make sense ta fight a goat...... or if I gotta fight for da freedom to keep everyone's Pi-hole from being stolen and unexposed from da Penn guy den I will. So da questions isn't when but its.......Well yeah never mind it is when.... So Yeah I'll have ta fight da Penn and da utter mans Goat I guess when I get back from Chile. 

Very Concerned Pickle Follower: Thanks Mr. Pickle for your wise words!!! All HAIL THE KING! THE STEEL PENNS PI-HOLE and RAMBOS'S GOAT!!!

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2023 at 10:58 PM, Daudy said:

16667683479904.gif

Parta "Party" Matti

:)

Chonta.jpg.bab975856b8742a554d2a24fe0663063.jpg
Thoth Chontamenti:
I'm finally back in here, unfortunately it will be as a 1st win after a loss to Amir because of those incompetent judges in my Outlaws fight (so theoretically I should be on a 2-fight winning streak), so I'm waiting for some action. I've seen that a lot has happened in the division lately so there are plenty of match-ups for me, so who would it be?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/17/2023 at 6:04 PM, kfuhrer said:

The Pickle crew  has been flying high for some time now. The unexpected turn of events in the career of Mr. Pickle have been taking the world by storm.......Pray tell you say? What exactly has been happening? Well good and kind readers, Mr. Pickle has once again done the impossible. No its not actually winning fights or only dropping one fight in his last five. Nor is it getting @Ramboto finally post about Karter and refer to him as a goat? (Reference to the Karter post 😇 ). Despite all very impressive feats of great Pickle magnitude its @SteelPenn claiming he could close Mr. Pickles pie hole.

So what shall Mr. Pickle do?

Very Concerned Pickle Follower: Mr. Pickle! Steel Penn has made the claim that he is going to shut your pie hole!! what are you going to do?

14232416879438.jpg

Mr. Pickle: well well well. Da Stolen Penn strikes again I see. So he finks he can just go ahead and close my Raspberry Pi-Hole? Fur many years I huf saved my money in order ta pi-hole my house and protect ma Sucker Punch intranet. I guess he must have watched.....

The World's Greatest Pi-hole (and Unbound) Tutorial 2023 | Crosstalk  Solutions

Mr. Pickle: So I guess he knows da shockin truff about me den and is gunna tell da whole world. Well I'm gunna beat him to it and tell da world my self before he exposes my pi-hole. Da fact is that I also sum times enjoy GWAA KUH MOH LEE from my favorite after fight restaurant Chipotle and da team told me iff I didn't lose my last fight I could go ta da home country of Chipotle's. So I am going ta take a long awaited trip to Chile and get authentic GWAA KUH MOH LEE and tell da people of dat place about da ways of da Pickle.

Very Concerned Pickle Follower: Mr. Pickle! I thought guacamole originated from Mexico? 

Mr. Pickle: OH HO HOO HO. Don't be silly why would a place dat makes GWAA KUH MOH LEE call its self Chipotle's if it wasn't from Chile? Tell me dis?

Very Concerned Pickle Follower: Mr. Pickle! I thought Chipotles originated from Mexico? 

Mr. Pickle: OH HO HOO HO ho Ho HO!! Dats what da Stolen Penn or da goat man Mr. Karter might want you to fink but I no better I used da Sucker Punch intranet and found out. And da donkey never lies. 

Very Concerned Pickle Follower: Mr. Pickle! When you get back from Chile will you fight Steel Penn and Mr. Karter!! What message do you have for them?

Mr. Pickle: If you don't let go of your past, your future will suffer. Understand dis very important fact: YOU are da one who suffers most when you hold on to resentments, when you seek revenge… My Pi-hole has been exposed by da Stole Penn but... YOU! are da one who wins when you do let go and you don expose your pi-hole. So what if I gotta fight Mr. Karters personal Goat? I will but I don't fink Goats are not suppose ta fight but a Donkey runs SP so I guess it would make sense ta fight a goat...... or if I gotta fight for da freedom to keep everyone's Pi-hole from being stolen and unexposed from da Penn guy den I will. So da questions isn't when but its.......Well yeah never mind it is when.... So Yeah I'll have ta fight da Penn and da utter mans Goat I guess when I get back from Chile. 

Very Concerned Pickle Follower: Thanks Mr. Pickle for your wise words!!! All HAIL THE KING! THE STEEL PENNS PI-HOLE and RAMBOS'S GOAT!!!

Larkin: Tick, tick, tick. 17 days until your time is up MFing shriveled Pickle. No more Pie to put in any of your holes. Maybe I will fight with one hand just to give the crowd a show. Everyone knows, Pickles boring fight style of losing, entertains no one.

I spoke directly with Penn; he insists I sweep the leg. He wants his revenge, and I will not let him down. 

• Like 3

On 5/2/2023 at 1:43 PM, SteelPenn said:

Larkin: Tick, tick, tick. 17 days until your time is up MFing shriveled Pickle. No more Pie to put in any of your holes. Maybe I will fight with one hand just to give the crowd a show. Everyone knows, Pickles boring fight style of losing, entertains no one.

I spoke directly with Penn; he insists I sweep the leg. He wants his revenge, and I will not let him down. 

Free Stock Photo of Glowing embers in hot red color | Download Free Images  and Free Illustrations
@SteelPenn

Once upon a time, in a small town by the name of Grimsby, there lived a man named Mr. Pickle. Mr. Pickle was not an ordinary man, he was full of passion and creativity, and he had a dream that he carried with him wherever he went. His dream was to start a small business that would one day grow to become a thriving enterprise.

One day, Mr. Pickle found himself staring at a small ember burning brightly in the darkness. He was captivated by its beauty, and he began to think about how he could turn that ember into a great flame. He knew it would not be easy, but he was determined to make it happen.

Mr. Pickle started his business by selling pickles from a cart on the street. At first, his business was slow to take off, but he did not give up. He continued to work hard, and eventually, his business began to grow. People loved his pickles, and they told their friends about them. Soon, Mr. Pickle was selling pickles not only on the streets but also in local stores.

However, with success comes rivals. Steel Penn, a powerful and wealthy businessman, was envious of Mr. Pickle's success and began to plot against him. He hoped to end Mr. Pickle's business and become the sole provider of pickles in the town.

But Mr. Pickle was not one to back down. He knew that his love for pickles and his hard work had brought him to where he was, and he was not about to let Steel Penn take that away from him. He fought back with all he had, overcoming obstacles and challenges that threatened to extinguish the flame of his success.

Steel Penn even hired Donnie Larkin, a notorious arsonist, to burn down Mr. Pickle's shop and extinguish the flame of his success. But the love for pickles and the love others had for Mr. Pickle was too strong to be extinguished. Mr. Pickle caught Donnie Larkin in the act and managed to put out the flames before they could do any serious damage.

Mr. Pickle's business continued to thrive, and he expanded his business to include other types of pickled vegetables. He opened a factory that employed many people in the town, and his business became a beacon of hope and inspiration for the community.

Mr. Pickle's story is like the ember that he saw burning in the darkness. It started small but grew into a great flame, despite the obstacles and challenges that came his way. He fought for what was right, and he overcame every obstacle with his hard work, determination, and perseverance. And the flame that he created could never be extinguished because it was fueled by his love for pickles and the love that others had for him.

Donnie Larkin and Steel Penn will face off against Mr. Pickle on May 19, 2023, at Sucker Punch Pro Series 254 (968625).You are matched against an opponent whom you surpass in all categories, including Boxing, Muay Thai, BJJ, Wrestling, age, experience, and wins & losses. However, no matter the outcome, no matter the advantage, the once small ember of Mr. Pickle has grown so large that the flame you have created will be engulfed and extinguished. One does not merely fight Mr. Pickle; one gets the chance to be blessed to enter the arena of combat with Mr. Pickle, and they are forever changed.

All hail the King!

14232416879438.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

15688555832258.gif

Frankie Logan

MOST WINS IN SUCKERPUNCH ALL TIME

Kurt Cobain - 25

Frankie Logan - 25

Congrats on the title Mr Cobain, well deserved!

Logan V Cobain 

Logan 3-0 Cobain

Lets do it Kurt Cobain, defend against the 155 lb King of Sucker Punch

Different manager, different result???

The two highest LW on the P4P list at Sucker Punch, We will fill the arena!!!

If ya wanna be the best you gotta beat the best!

• Like 4

@SteelPenn

image.png.2ae9b7989e34455a8224ca50b157a8f9.png
In just five days, the highly anticipated Sucker Punch Pro Series 254 will take place on May 19,2023 in front of a sold out crowd, and the lovable but daft fighter, Mr. Pickle, is set to compete. Everyone knows that all the fans live in person or who are buying this from their PPV providers are tuning in for one fight the true main event! Pickle V Larkins!!!!

Despite Mr. Pickles unorthodox fighting style and sometimes confusing speech, Mr. Pickle has become a fan favorite, known for his quirks and his devastating finishing move, "The Pickle Punch."

Outside analysts are split on whether Mr. Pickle has what it takes to defeat his opponent, Donnie Larkin, who is managed by the shrewd Steel Peen. Some see Mr. Pickle's unorthodox style as a liability, while others believe that his unpredictability will give him an advantage.

Hogan Paul, an analyst not at all affiliated with Sucker Punch Pro Series, recently sat down with Mr. Pickle to ask him a few questions about the upcoming fight.

Premium Vector | Male candidate sit on chair before job interview

Hogan Paul: Mr. Pickle, can you tell us a little bit about your training regimen for this fight?

Mr. Pickle looked confused for a moment before replying,

14232416879438.jpg
Mr. Pickle: Training good! Pickle Punch make me strong like dinosaur! Hogan Paul, you my friend! All hail da King!

Undeterred, Hogan pressed on...

Hogan Paul: And what do you think sets you apart from your opponent, Donnie Larkin?

Mr. Pickle grinned and replied,

Mr. Pickle: Me better! Pickle Juice pump through ma veins, make me strong like Saber Tooth Tiger! All hail da King!

Tick tock tick tock................Larkins your day of greatness is approaching! 40 years old, 4 different managers, No titles, no main events, completely forgotten and fallen under the radar. Picked up as a training bot for Steel Penn and yet destiny acts in funny ways

Better Hope He's Not Your Bartender When You Turn 21! - Imgflip

Regardless of the outcome of the fight, one thing is certain, win, lose or draw: Mr. Pickle doesn't bleed red blood - he bleeds M*ther F'ing Pickle juice! 

All hail the King!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, kfuhrer said:

Well Hare might not have an epic write up but there is an epic match happening. ITS TIME ITS TIME ITS PICKLE TIME!!!

Yeah, unfortunately the Rabbit and Ass have had some changes in RL for work and such and I can't get to much of the writing these days.  :(  Also, I'm getting frustrated with Mike a bit (understatement of the century).  There is a bug in the game regarding contracts and such that I've reported three times now.  And it's starting to get taken advantage of more and more often, which is creating a headache and a half for me when it comes to matchmaking and planning.  TBH, I'm about to just blow the bug out there publicly and let him deal with the fallout when every org owner starts to get friggin' pissed off as it becomes widely used.  For this reason, I won't lie, I'm starting to think about handing off SPPS and ditching from most things in game other than the occasional fighter.  Mike responds really fast when it's something related to a purchase from Paypal or whatever, but when it comes to other game related issues, crickets.  And this is kinda a biggie.  There's really no excuse to ignore it.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

Yeah, unfortunately the Rabbit and Ass have had some changes in RL for work and such and I can't get to much of the writing these days.  :(  Also, I'm getting frustrated with Mike a bit (understatement of the century).  There is a bug in the game regarding contracts and such that I've reported three times now.  And it's starting to get taken advantage of more and more often, which is creating a headache and a half for me when it comes to matchmaking and planning.  TBH, I'm about to just blow the bug out there publicly and let him deal with the fallout when every org owner starts to get friggin' pissed off as it becomes widely used.  For this reason, I won't lie, I'm starting to think about handing off SPPS and ditching from most things in game other than the occasional fighter.  Mike responds really fast when it's something related to a purchase from Paypal or whatever, but when it comes to other game related issues, crickets.  And this is kinda a biggie.  There's really no excuse to ignore it.

This is not good new Hare. Better get the Pickle in the HOF asap 😇 and if you transition out of being an org owner you should transition into the Pickle camp for creating content as your content creating is top top top notch :D

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, kfuhrer said:

This is not good new Hare. Better get the Pickle in the HOF asap 😇 and if you transition out of being an org owner you should transition into the Pickle camp for creating content as your content creating is top top top notch :D

He'll be in this time around as a "flavor and character content contributor" essentially.  But it's funny, I posted something a little bit back just before our anniversary, prior to April, about anybody interested in throwing nominations out there for folks they feel should be considered for our second class, and got not a single peep.

51 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

I posted something a little bit back just before our anniversary, prior to April, about anybody interested in throwing nominations out there for folks they feel should be considered for our second class, and got not a single peep.

That's a bit depressing ☹️

• Upvote 1