MMATycoon Court: Karter vs Camara

Rambo

Judge, Jury, Executioner  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Does Karter owe Camara 5 mil?

• Yes
    • No
    • Tycoon Rap Battle

If this were a basketball game, Camara is calling foul, I'm adamantly denying a foul has been committed, one of us has to shoot for the ball. We can fight, and you can get spanked, or we can settle this with a classic tycoon rap battle. If Camara wins, he gets the 5 mil.

So if its OWED then whats the incentive to fight again? Seems to me it should be another separate bet...and if Camara wins he get the new bet PLUS the 5 million....seems a happy compromise since its owed anyway....actually its a GREAT deal for his opponent ! But the basic proposal wins ZERO for Camara so I advise him to decline or re-propose a double or nothing perhaps.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If going only by that forum thread you posted, it quite clearly states 10 million is the bet. HOWEVER, I do recognise that Camara could have quite easily edited those posts and there is no way to tell (as far as I'm aware at least) if he has or not. As it stands right this second though it looks as though the bet was for 10 mil.

well said !

• Upvote 2

This 5 on 5 thing is completely and entirely separate challenge proposed by Camara.

It was originally Camara vs Convicted. It started to turn into Karter vs Camara and friends, but we seem to be on track.

5 mil, no mil, idc. Camara proposed fights, fights were accepted.

• Upvote 3

No wai

If the ladies here see my muscles IRL they will die and stop playing the game, thus losing Mike millions and he will never fix the speed hack.

OMG there is a speed hack?

added to the Lottery hack?

and the "fixed" spin and win?

• Upvote 1

If this were a basketball game, Camara is calling foul, I'm adamantly denying a foul has been committed, one of us has to shoot for the ball. We can fight, and you can get spanked, or we can settle this with a classic tycoon rap battle. If Camara wins, he gets the 5 mil.

So if its OWED then whats the incentive to fight again? Seems to me it should be another separate bet...and if Camara wins he get the new bet PLUS the 5 million....seems a happy compromise since its owed anyway....actually its a GREAT deal for his opponent ! But the basic proposal wins ZERO for Camara so I advise him to decline or re-propose a double or nothing perhaps.....

IMO, the rap battle determines whether Karter owes Camara $5mil (per community vote & per Camara's reluctant agreement).

Any bet on the 5 vs 5 outcome is entirely separate.

I could be wrong, but it looks to me like what I just said was essentially agreed upon by Karter and Camara in this thread?

• Upvote 1

IMO, the rap battle determines whether Karter owes Camara $5mil (per community vote & per Camara's reluctant agreement).

I could be wrong, but it looks to me like what I just said was essentially agreed upon by Karter and Camara in this thread?

One would think but Grumpy's hand is so far up Camara's ass he works his mouth like a puppet.

• Upvote 7

lol I know I`m winning my missing 5 Million again. It honestly don`t bother me. It was never my $ to begin w and it did not bother one bit my previous backers. I really don`t want to keep beating that horse, it was just Tycoon money lol . I spent fucking $30 in toilet paper this morning and $90 in ganja, it`s ok really :) I mean it.

I`m being bankrolled by the COALLITION DE LA MORT so no biggie, they just want the entertainments. And based on the names being thrown around ENTERTAINMENT WE SHALL HAVE!

I can`t rap.

I mean, if Blake is willing to help me in the mic we can write the lyrics here and then he can record and also fix the Metrosexuality (or woteva) of Karter`s beats and whatnot, all athat tech savy shit, he can also show Mike the programmins while he`s at it. I mean, Karter did say he punches from the bottom on his slider settings... I`m sure Blake has something to retort with

But the $$ will be decided via slider magic. 5v5 Battle Royale w Cheese

As you can see I bring the heat and my crew is legit.

Grumpy you can rap too.

My borrowed bankroll is 10M so this ain`t over, this just test pilots lol

Yeah m8 the rap battle is for the honors

the 5v5 is for the $$$

Can you rap?

Oh look, the lord of the retards decided to voice his worthless opinion.

• Upvote 6

Just trying to keep track here on the confirmed fights. So far we got:-

Wolf vs Kahn at 205

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15535603598604.jpg v http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15140720024006.jpg

Steve vs Toivonen at 185

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15022514001714.jpg v http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13922388196887.png

Kilo vs Bleeder works, just waiting to see what happens with both of em in their next fights. If Kilo retains his title, would have to talk to RFC. Not sure if they have #1 contender or not. If they greenlight, it's a lock.

Kermit Archer vs Donald Trump

Only fight not confirmed is Moore @ 340k, we have a couple options that might fit.

• Upvote 2