MMATycoon Court: Karter vs Camara

Rambo

Judge, Jury, Executioner  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Does Karter owe Camara 5 mil?

• Yes
    • No
    • Tycoon Rap Battle

Herb is meant to be dry. Part of the curing process.

Now, there is a vastly big difference between properly cured, dry bud, and old, stale bud.

More dry, more weight (actual bud), less water/humidity in your green. Nothing wrong w/ that, might burn a little faster, turns into shake easier.

This is the main issue I have w government weed, its fucking dry most of the time.

It`s so convenient though, like buying from amazon lol.

Maybe I`ll grow my 4 plants allowed here someday.

Go on and plant 5. Gotta keep #breakingthelaw

Herb is meant to be dry. Part of the curing process.

Now, there is a vastly big difference between properly cured, dry bud, and old, stale bud.

More dry, more weight (actual bud), less water/humidity in your green. Nothing wrong w/ that, might burn a little faster, turns into shake easier.

Here in NS they fucked up bad, barely had enough product. Some locations sold out within days, and all the weed was dry af (I get what you are saying, this shit was not properly cured) as if it had been packaged wet many months prior to opening day. Now it has stabilized sort of, they have contracted local growers which is what they should have done in the first place, right? Even still you are going to pay at least a dollar per gram while some strains will fetch up to 3 or 4 dollars a gram. Outrageous.

It is convenient though, sometimes I go in there to get a distillate cartridge or two. That's about it, though.

Prior to legalization there were clinics where you could sign up with a 'doctor's reccomendation' and it was way better. They actually had variety and decent prices(still nowhere near to street though) and the vendors actually weighed up in front of you. Obviously those places are long gone, now.

Here in NS they fucked up bad, barely had enough product. Some locations sold out within days, and all the weed was dry af (I get what you are saying, this shit was not properly cured) as if it had been packaged wet many months prior to opening day. Now it has stabilized sort of, they have contracted local growers which is what they should have done in the first place, right? Even still you are going to pay at least a dollar per gram while some strains will fetch up to 3 or 4 dollars a gram. Outrageous.

It is convenient though, sometimes I go in there to get a distillate cartridge or two. That's about it, though.

Prior to legalization there were clinics where you could sign up with a 'doctor's reccomendation' and it was way better. They actually had variety and decent prices(still nowhere near to street though) and the vendors actually weighed up in front of you. Obviously those places are long gone, now.

That pricing market will change in time.

Pretty bad medical prices in FL too. Cali and Colorado gets cheap unless you're in Hollywood at some fancy overpriced advertising machine. In CO can get $100 oz of good deps and $200 oz of some indoor. Probably cheaper now, been a while since I've been to CO. I'm sure they still have their popular named strains going for 280+.

Indoor expensive to grow with low yield per plant unless you're mass producing some factory/warehouse/garage or have a separate room for a veg chamber and pump put 5-6 harvest a yr.

Still shouldn't ever be more than $200 oz though.

Yeah we are having the same issues in Quebec.

The first batch of legal in store weed was just shake. Problem is these fucking clowns bought everything so they kept selling it and making profit.

I know for a fact the first 3 months I continued buying off the street, just much better quality.

I find it ridiculous that a plant based product does not have an expiry date. The packaging literally says: No expiry date has been determined. It`s BS.

Yesterday my order of Hawaii Heartbreak was late at the post office so I went to the shop and picked up a gram of some bullshit Purple Chitral Indica. I forgot to check the packaging date and when I opened it realized I had bought $10 worth of shake lol

Packaged on January 13th 2020 , yeah no kidding fuck lol

I think in the future, a expiry date should be included. Also this shake should not sell for more than $2 , fuck them if they cannot sell it fast enough it should be like any veggie or fruit, you drop the price and eventually you fucking throw it in the garbage lol

As long as it don't have mold on it, it's usually fine.

Shake, actual shake, that's just dick move. But flower is good for a long time before "expires" as long as stored properly. When flower just starts to "darken" in color, when it's just ripe and highest potency. By darken I dont mean brown... just get a shade darker then was when first pull off plant. Takes a few weeks, sometimes a month to really cure bud properly. Most people rush that process by a week or two.

• Upvote 1

I made a t shirt with CK's mood, its for sale at Groove Gear. Sweatlicious designs.

Snoops.png

As for you, I also made a T Shirt

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1588040426stepdads.png

Let me know if you guys need pointers on how to properly do a tycoon rap battle...lol

• Upvote 5

Let me know if you guys need pointers on how to properly do a tycoon rap battle...lol

Kenlow feel free to post here any rap battle you want :) in thi sthread.

Also Bleedind Spanner and Kilo Maluga have verbally agreed to fight on another thread.

Now we have 1 fight left to book, no rush really, this is going a lot smoother than I thought.

Once we book the last fight we can start looking at dates and locations.

Some fights might experience hickups due to belts or whatnot but I am confident we can work with the org owners to make it happen.

Dont get me wrong, Im super excited to watch this five fight battle, but... what about the second half of the rap battle?

Maybe me and my crew can write the lyrics and Kenlow can rap for me?

I sound like African Rebel from the PUBG troll jobs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG9rDsHBYI4

Kenlow you want to represent Team Camara in dis rap battle?