MMATycoon Court: Karter vs Camara

Rambo

Judge, Jury, Executioner  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Does Karter owe Camara 5 mil?

• Yes
    • No
    • Tycoon Rap Battle

Not sure if Atunes is available or if Steel is even interested in that fight tbh, was just the 1 fighter I would pick from his 340 MW to fight Moore. Record and ID standpoint sense, hype wise not so much.

I didn't see that Moore had remarkable MT, thought it was sens like his boxing til this post.

I'm gonna try to get the final fight me vs blake if there's anything available.

Kahn vs Wolf

Pekka vs Steve

Archer vs Trump

Kilo vs Bleeder

And 5th fight is in the works. Kilo is available to be booked vs Bleeder at any point. Send offer or send contract.

Archer is at least a few weeks out from 205. Think he weighs at 230 now.

Not sure if Atunes is available or if Steel is even interested in that fight tbh, was just the 1 fighter I would pick from his 340 MW to fight Moore. Record and ID standpoint sense, hype wise not so much.

I didn't see that Moore had remarkable MT, thought it was sens like his boxing til this post.

I'm gonna try to get the final fight me vs blake if there's anything available.

Kahn vs Wolf **BOOKED**TITLE FIGHT**MAINEVENT UNIFICATION 205 BELTS**

Pekka vs Steve

Archer vs Trump

Kilo vs Bleeder

And 5th fight is in the works. Kilo is available to be booked vs Bleeder at any point. Send offer or send contract.

Archer is at least a few weeks out from 205. Think he weighs at 230 now.

Perfect.

I vote myself volunteer to book the fights.

Leave it in my competent hands. I will take care of all the paperwork and see, plan, book, where all fights go.

From your ends, managers agree, I take care of everything.

As we say in french ... Clé en Main , Easy Peazy, Camara stylez.

Thank you gents for making all these arrangements possible. A 5 Million Dollar Bet is in the works.

Update: Asked politely on the SYN thread about making Pekka vs Steve 2 (non title) at PULSE. Don`t see why they would decline and I have a great relationship with the brass at SYN so yeah.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ekaku could probably fight either one of your midgets.

I'll see if any body in alliance wants crack at them if you would rather avoid Ekaku. His skills capped and if he has started to decline I haven't noticed yet.

• Upvote 1

Wrong once again.

See....

This is the unification bout!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=350077&fidb=350467

Title Fight? YES

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20200219184206Belt.png + http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20190823031958Webp.net-resizeimage%20(9).jpg

Whatever belt you got at HFC is interim.

It`s useless, plastic. Here is a picture:

maxresdefault.jpg

Kahn vs Wolf is the 350k Light Heavyweight World Championship.

After Kahn smashes Wolf to unify the titles, the interem champs at HFC can keep the fake belt warm til he gets there.

• Upvote 2

Let me know what I can do to help facilitate. I can send Golovkin to Syn if needed, or we can host that in Pulse. I am good with Steve vs Pekka too. Would prefer to host that one, but I will get with Alex and I am sure we can work something out that works for both of us since both matchups are Syn vs Pulse matchups.

Pekka goes to PFC vs Steve, little guy goes to SYN vs Ekaku.

Fair swaps, and Syn gets to retain all the hype after 2 victories.

I foresee a 5-0 Convicted sweep. The only stylistic wildcard imo will be Trump vs Archer and RNG wildcard will be Kilo vs Bleeder. Worst case scenario, 3-2 w/ unfavorable RNG.

Ekaku is a legendary underachiever but come on, it's Blake.

Archer needs time in the KT factory but classic grappler vs striker. I think Archer will manhandle Trump. Archer is ready to ride the donkey like he rode Stormy Daniels.

I hope Kahn hits Wolf a few extra times after he's down and the finish is brutal. Early stoppage will not suffice.

Pekka is going to do Punchmaster things. We're prepared to watch Steve run away and try to protect his chin.

Kilo wins 99% of the time barring Mazagatti reffing the fight. Kilo is 9-0 when mazagatti stays home.

Kahn via KO

Pekka via KO

Ekaku via KO

Archer via Submission (strikes)

Kilo via TKO

• Upvote 6

I foresee a 5-0 Convicted sweep. The only stylistic wildcard imo will be Trump vs Archer and RNG wildcard will be Kilo vs Bleeder. Worst case scenario, 3-2 w/ unfavorable RNG.

Ekaku is a legendary underachiever but come on, it's Blake.

Archer needs time in the KT factory but classic grappler vs striker. I think Archer will manhandle Trump. Archer is ready to ride the donkey like he rode Stormy Daniels.

I hope Kahn hits Wolf a few extra times after he's down and the finish is brutal. Early stoppage will not suffice.

Pekka is going to do Punchmaster things. We're prepared to watch Steve run away and try to protect his chin.

Kilo wins 99% of the time barring Mazagatti reffing the fight. Kilo is 9-0 when mazagatti stays home.

Kahn via KO

Pekka via KO

Ekaku via KO

Archer via Submission (strikes)

Kilo via TKO

Spanner via TKO (cuts). Karter finally realizes that he has been delusional when it comes to Kilo, and sacks his sorry ass.

• Upvote 2

Alex reached out, and we are good to go. I will be offering Pekka shortly, and setting the fight against Steve up for 5/31. And as soon as Golovkins fight this weekend happens, I will put him on loan to Syn.

Thanks to al org owners for making it so easy :)

Nate and Jordan also agreed to do Archer vs Trump anywhere. So we are good for that one too :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I haven't had a chance to put a beat on Karter's rap yet, but I'm still planning on doing it.

Here is Camara's rap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0

I don't know about you guys, but I vote Karter is the winner of the rap battle.

I haven't had a chance to record my own rap yet, but I have written the lyrics. Do you guys want me to post me lyrics here ASAP, or wait until I record it and post audio and lyrics at the same time?

• Upvote 8