California MMA 360+ Smack talk thread

danny0201

CMMA 81 RESULTS

Pablo Torres defeats Jan Nycz KO (Punch)

Douglas Cardozo defeats Vasili Lobchov Decision (Unanimous)

Kjetil Olsen defeats Peoples Champion TKO (Strikes)

Toby Keith Yrkje defeats Skop Doner Submission (RNC)

Gator Boudreaux defeats Luck Chiddell KO (Punches)

Lopaka Tanaka defeats Kyle Everette TKO (Strikes)

Mustafa Owens defeats Dean Winchester KO (Punch)

Heinrich Klose defeats Tundra Irkutsk TKO (Strikes)

Never Hurry defeats Joe Biggs KO (Punch)

Awards (Amount: $5000)

Fight of the night: Douglas Cardozo vs Vasili Lobchov

KO of the night: Mustafa Owens

Sub of the night: Toby Keith Yrkje

Congrats to Igor for getting Pablito back in the top ten!

Former Heavyweight World Champion, Peoples Champion, suffered a brutal TKO against Olsen. No doubt he will come back stronger after this somewhat humiliating defeat. 

Never Hurry, needed a full 10 seconds to finish off Biggs. He sure took his time for that one.   

• Upvote 1

CALIFORNIA MMA 

Proudly Presents

In association with:

our Betting Partner

Deranged Degenerates

our Nutrition Partner

1604961462Hb-recovery2b.png 

CMMA 83 McCrae vs Tavares

City : Los Angeles
Date : 27 Feb 2021

Main Event

Middleweight World Title

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gus McCrae          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Manny Tavares      

+285 Gus McCrae v Manny Tavares -426

Main Card

+133 Jian Zhao v Zee Land -178

-203 Hukkelberry Flint v Caio Peieira +150

+150 Jake Rizzo v Togoldor Artag -203

-400 Dom Walsh v Dan Averescu +270

-115 Damian Tonon v Michael Collins -115

Preliminary Card

-127 Blake Leopoldo v Kyle Durston -104

-178 Slomo Rosensteiner v Ritchie Li +133

CMMA84 Hallbjornsson vs Magomedov

Date : 28 Feb 2021

Main Event

Heavyweight World Title

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Adils Hallbjornsson          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Maksud Magomedov 

-376 Adils Hallbjornsson v Maksud Magomedov +257

Main Card

+199 Leonzar Kennedy v Javier Martinez -277

+199 Silver Bullion v Powder Puff -277

-127 Ricardo Morales v Herb Green -104

-700 Liam Ghambe v Ahmad Gulyas +413

-178 Gantulga Battur v Hudson Clarkson +133

Preliminary Card

-277 Dmitry Boytsov v Mossimo Hardman +199

-178 Ian Reilly v Jason King +133

• Upvote 2

Our weekly overview from the contract department at CMMA. Again we are happy to see that a lot of our top managers decided to remain with us.  

Thanks for signing with us!

145 lbs

Richard Morrison manager: Alex K.

170 lbs

Dwight Schrute manager: Rob Roy

Luck Chiddell manager: Hassan Jassan

Gator Boudreaux manager: Django Waits

Toby Keith Yrkje manager: Freako Wimp

185 lbs

Kyle Switzer manager: Kevin Connolly

205 lbs

Lopaka Tanaka manager: Django Waits

Heinrich Klose manager: Alex K.

265 lbs

Big Bastard manager: Grumpy Bastard

Colin Penn manager: Lee Smith

Roberto Vieira manager: Roberto Vieira

Bo Bojangles manager: Django Waits

Kjetil Olsen manager: Alex K.

• Upvote 1

CMMA 83 RESULTS

Manny Tavares defeats Gus McCrae TKO (Strikes) 185 lbs Title

Zee Land defeats Jian Zhao Decision (Split)

Caio Peieira defeats Hukkelberry Flint Submission (Kimura)

Togoldor Artag defeats Jake Rizzo Decision (Unanimous)

Dan Averescu defeats Dom Walsh KO (Punches)

Damian Tonon defeats Michael Collins Decision (Majority)

Blake Leopoldo defeats Kyle Durston Decision (Unanimous)

Slomo Rosensteiner defeats Ritchie Li Submission (Armbar)

Josh Marmalade defeats Gregor Saabo TKO (Punches)

Fight of the night: Damian Tonon vs Michael Collins

KO of the night: Dan Averescu

Sub of the night: Caio Peieira

So, there you have it. 

Congratulations to Django Andy on getting the belt! McCrae held that title for about 3 and a half months and succesfully defended it twice. No doubt Gus will be back to reclaim it at some point. 

We had some unexpected results. At least they we're unexpected for our betting partner. Peieira took Flint by way of Kimura, which earned him the 'sub of the night award'. Averescu put a stop to the aspirations of Walsh by means of a brutal KO. Needless to say, this is the kind thing we like to see and the jury decided unanimously to award this savagery with the KO of the night award.  

Good show ladds!

Edited by Dieselnoi
  • Upvote 4

CMMA 84 RESULTS

Adils Hallbjornsson defeats Maksud Magomedov KO (Punch) 265 lbs Title

Leonzar Kennedy defeats Javier Martinez KO (Strikes)

Powder Puff  defeats Silver Bullion KO (Punches)

Herb Green defeats Ricardo Morales Submission (Triangle)

Liam Ghambe defeats Ahmad Gulyas KO (Punch)

Hudson Clarkson defeats Gantulga Battur Submission (Triangle)

Dmitry Boytsov defeats Mossimo Hardman Submission (Kimura)

Ian Reilly defeats Jason King TKO (Strikes)

Fight of the night: Herb Green vs Ricardo Morales

KO of the night: Liam Ghambe

Sub of the night: Dmitry Boytsov

CMMA 84 saw a lot of grappling action. Some of the fighters preferred the tactics of rolling on the floor, humping each other's backside and sniffing each other's nutsack over the more classic approach of stomping an opponents face in. These tactical decisions led to three fights being decided by submission. For some of the more uneducated fans this may have been a bit disapointing but not for the more knowledgeable onlooker.

But the main story of the night was of course the first title defense by 'the nobleman'. Hallbjornsson remains undefeated. Congratulations to Action Jackson!

• Upvote 1

CALIFORNIA MMA 

Proudly Presents

In association with:

our Betting Partner

Deranged Degenerates

our Nutrition Partner

1604961462Hb-recovery2b.png

CMMA 85 Dinapoli vs O'Neill

Date : 06 Mar 2021

Main Event

Light Heavyweight World Title

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Dinapoli          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dempsey O�Neill

-127 Joe Dinapoli v Dempsey O’Neill -104

Main Card

+317 Jamal Adams v Da Lusen -488

-900 Mehdi Kanaani v Stefan De Vries +488

-153 Buster Gruff v Jonas Majors +115

-153 Patrik Mustonen v Nikolai Tsavieva +115

-127 Myles Murray v Riley Hatfield -104

Preliminary Card

-115 Alkyoneus Pallene v Harry Winston -115

-127 Bison Jury v Pavel Milanich -104

+133 Anthony Sinclair v Kyler Jameson -178

CMMA 86 Torres vs Camara

Date : 07 Mar 2021

Main Event

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pablo Torres           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mbaku Camara

-525 Pablo Torres v Mbaku Camara +335

Main Card

-228 John Carter v Sami Rantanen +167

-153 Lester Karnage v Joe Exotic +115

-104 Rodney Farva v Benson Mason -127

-178 Charles Murdock v Za Beast +133

-488 Mr Hotspot v Mario Lozano +317

Preliminary Card

+167 Christopher Nibbs v Zoo Six -228

+133 Nikita Zutis v Tit Titty -178

+317 Colten Currie v Henry Dooseldorf -488

• Upvote 3

On 2/28/2021 at 12:18 AM, Dieselnoi said:

CMMA 83 RESULTS

Manny Tavares defeats Gus McCrae TKO (Strikes) 185 lbs Title

Zee Land defeats Jian Zhao Decision (Split)

Caio Peieira defeats Hukkelberry Flint Submission (Kimura)

Togoldor Artag defeats Jake Rizzo Decision (Unanimous)

Dan Averescu defeats Dom Walsh KO (Punches)

Damian Tonon defeats Michael Collins Decision (Majority)

Blake Leopoldo defeats Kyle Durston Decision (Unanimous)

Slomo Rosensteiner defeats Ritchie Li Submission (Armbar)

Josh Marmalade defeats Gregor Saabo TKO (Punches)

Fight of the night: Damian Tonon vs Michael Collins

KO of the night: Dan Averescu

Sub of the night: Caio Peieira

So, there you have it. 

Congratulations to Django on getting the belt! McCrae held that title for about 3 and a half months and succesfully defended it twice. No doubt Gus will be back to reclaim it at some point. 

We had some unexpected results. At least they we're unexpected for our betting partner. Peieira took Flint by way of Kimura, which earned him the 'sub of the night award'. Averescu put a stop to the aspirations of Walsh by means of a brutal KO. Needless to say, this is the kind thing we like to see and the jury decided unanimously to award this savagery with the KO of the night award.  

Good show ladds!

Great job with Tavares by his manager Andy Down. Took Gus totally out of his game. The good news is that these guys are still young enough that some quality gym time will help.  Well that, and perhaps some better slider management by his manager might help too :)

• Upvote 3

We are pleased to announce this week's new contracts.

Thank you for signing at CMMA and for the managers that decided to stay with us, also a big thank you!

145 lbs

Renoa Gracie manager: Arcalimon the Coach

Caio Peieira manager: John Pezao

155 lbs

Jian Zhao manager: Kevin Connolly

K. Ferkingstad manager: Freako Wimp

170 lbs

Dan Averescu manager: Olande Darc

Wilmerr Fudd manager: Luke Skyjabber

205 lbs

Javier Martinez manager: Martin O

265 lbs

Phol Hunt manager: Alex Harvey

265+ lbs

Liam Ghambe manager: Blake White

A special welcome for Manne, good to have you with us.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

image.jpeg.eada8910e310d124b766536fd2a9e856.jpeg Mehdi Kanaani about his win and what s next:

- I don t have much to say about this one. Stefan is not be underestimated, good fighter but predictible. 30-27, 30-26, 30-27 If you ask me was gentle by judges but no problem with that cause after 8 takedowns I forgot the count. And for what s next I wanna make a callout for the piss of shit who fought my friend, his name is Patrick Mustonen. I am not here to fight for belts, is not the time. I want to crush all the roster from 145-155 and maybe and then take thyr belts, Zai Drugs, I am coming back for you in no time man! Stay safe. So I make a call out, I don t talk crap here. In 5 fights I sware that I fight for the belt at 155 or 145 and in another 5 fighte 170 who will be champ will be erased. I am not here to talk crap, 5 wins in row. Mark my words.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, neaj1015 said:

image.jpeg.eada8910e310d124b766536fd2a9e856.jpeg Mehdi Kanaani about his win and what s next:

- I don t have much to say about this one. Stefan is not be underestimated, good fighter but predictible. 30-27, 30-26, 30-27 If you ask me was gentle by judges but no problem with that cause after 8 takedowns I forgot the count. And for what s next I wanna make a callout for the piss of shit who fought my friend, his name is Patrick Mustonen. I am not here to fight for belts, is not the time. I want to crush all the roster from 145-155 and maybe and then take thyr belts, Zai Drugs, I am coming back for you in no time man! Stay safe. So I make a call out, I don t talk crap here. In 5 fights I sware that I fight for the belt at 155 or 145 and in another 5 fighte 170 who will be champ will be erased. I am not here to talk crap, 5 wins in row. Mark my words.

16001508769200 (1).jpg

Rounin "Darui" Hashima

Someone's afraid of fighting top contenders, so he just drifts away and calls out bums on other weigh classes and try to praise himself for beating bums. Congratulations on getting decision win though, against a can who comes into the fight with 40% Energy. Damn you've got some pillows in those hands. 

• Upvote 2

35w3.jpg Mehdi Kanaani responds to the last samurai Hashima:

- So I fightet bumps. Henry Keaty is a pump? Former 145 champ Stefan De Vries is a bumb? He is not, He comes with 40% energy but your are so limited that you don t seen that for 40% energy he is very active for a fighter with low morale. I dominated, I counter opponent style right from the start. I stand up with him 3 rounds. put him to the ground and not even tryng to transition to any position just smash and bang and when I was bored I get up and box with him. Do you think you can resist 3 minutes with Stefan De Vries? You talk shit about me everytime but I don t remember who you are, let s see who os the bumb after I put your GREAT record here: 

W Frank Lucas Iv KO (Punch) 1 00:22

(3-4-0) 5594
L Archy Banoffee TKO (Punches) 1 04:37

(4-1-0) 2246
W Yaro Badenhorst KO (Punch) 1 02:55

(2-2-0) 5984
W Freddy Stready KO (Punch) 1 00:05

(0-5-0) 0
L Jax Sigthorsson Submission (Kimura) 1 00:43

(3-2-0) 0
W Sterling Draper KO (Punch) 1 00:42

(0-1-0) 24415
L Tyson Abreu Submission (Guillotine) 2 04:31

(1-2-0)

• Upvote 2

Jason Stillwell: I've been told my opponent is "losing"  his fight paper to sign in the mail. I asked for the winner between Riley Hatfield and Myles Murray. Riley Hatfield won so how about forgetting to continue sending my opponent's fight offer in the mail and book the fight with Hatfield? What do you say Hatfield? Would you like to go?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, neaj1015 said:

35w3.jpg Mehdi Kanaani responds to the last samurai Hashima:

- So I fightet bumps. Henry Keaty is a pump? Former 145 champ Stefan De Vries is a bumb? He is not, He comes with 40% energy but your are so limited that you don t seen that for 40% energy he is very active for a fighter with low morale. I dominated, I counter opponent style right from the start. I stand up with him 3 rounds. put him to the ground and not even tryng to transition to any position just smash and bang and when I was bored I get up and box with him. Do you think you can resist 3 minutes with Stefan De Vries? You talk shit about me everytime but I don t remember who you are, let s see who os the bumb after I put your GREAT record here: 

W Frank Lucas Iv KO (Punch) 1 00:22

(3-4-0) 5594
L Archy Banoffee TKO (Punches) 1 04:37

(4-1-0) 2246
W Yaro Badenhorst KO (Punch) 1 02:55

(2-2-0) 5984
W Freddy Stready KO (Punch) 1 00:05

(0-5-0) 0
L Jax Sigthorsson Submission (Kimura) 1 00:43

(3-2-0) 0
W Sterling Draper KO (Punch) 1 00:42

(0-1-0) 24415
L Tyson Abreu Submission (Guillotine) 2 04:31

(1-2-0)

16001508769200 (1).jpg

I'm busy fighting projects that have the same talent as mine while you are busy fighting 25 yr old Henry Keaty and the Former paper can oh I mean Champ Stefan De Vries. Do I think I can stand against Stefan for 3 rounds? Ahhhhh.. No.. Coz he'll be sleeping in the first round, so as you, you chicken.

I'm limited eh? as you said he was very active that means with 40% energy, he'll be drained by first round. And Oh drained fighters are easy to KO and you only happen to get a decision against an exhausted 25 year old who haven't trained a single skill since creation. instead of calling out 25 yr old creations, like you did just now, calling out Patrik Mustonen who happens to be another 25 year old creation, stand up and fight guys in the contenders rank. Pussy... 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, neaj1015 said:

image.png.401ab2ed4f405f6ea423eb053f90198a.png

Yasha "Ferocious" Big Mouth

Duck. duck. duck. duck...... 

Pussy

• Upvote 2

CMMA 85 RESULTS

Joe Dinapoli defeats Dempsey ONeill Decision (Unanimous) 205 lbs Title

Da Lusen defeats Jamal Adams TKO (Strikes)

Mehdi Kanaani defeats Stefan De Vries Decision (Unanimous)

Buster Gruff defeats Jonas Majors KO (Punch)

Patrik Mustonen defeats Nikolai Tsavieva Decision (Unanimous)

Riley Hatfield defeats Myles Murray TKO (Strikes)

Alkyoneus Pallene defeats Harry Winston KO (Punch)

Bison Jury defeats Pavel Milanich Submission (Armbar)

Anthony Sinclair defeats Kyler Jameson Submission (Guillotine)

Fight of the night: Riley Hatfield vs Myles Murray

KO of the night: Alkyoneus Pallene

Sub of the night: Anthony Sinclair

Oh boy... What a night that was. First of all congratulations to Igor for maintaining the title. In this third title defense at CMMA O'Neill was actually the first that was able to go the full distance with Dinapoli. We applaud both these fine young man and their managers.

But the fight of the night had to be Hatfield vs Murray. A heavily fought victory decided by TKO in the very last second of the second round. It doesn't get much better than that. 

Adams proved a though nut to crack for Lusen. Although viewed as the underdog Adams held his own and almost took Lusen the distance. Almost that is.  

Sinclair brought the biggest upset of the night. With a surprise move he had Jameson tapping in the first round. The 27- year-old proved to be too much for young Jameson but we'll be seeing a lot more from this youngster in the future. 

And yes, this Featherweight division of ours... There's only so much room at the top of the mountain boys. You either sit on top, or you fall down the steep slopes.      

• Upvote 1

35w3.jpg Medhi Kannani about all the talkers:

- Yes and? Whats the problem here? If you think that my fight with Stefan was a shit fight you think crap. If I wanted to ko him I ko him in under 1 min for sure. For me was like a sparring, the last samurai and the big talker Yasha can get and Ko or a domination to for sure is no problem with that. If you want guys I can fight you both event after event. SO to end this conversation, try to win your upcoming fights guys and then talk about me and the way a win fights. I want to fight at 155 but I will never leave 145, I want to be an active fighter at many weights. You want to fight me? Ok, let s fight and after I win you will be on prelims and will  be silence from all of these talkers.

• Upvote 2

Is a rule in this org that says something about age? A good fighter is under 25 or what? Was Kannani second fight in this org, I don t think was so unfair. Talk you talk but we will talk in 3 months When Kannani will be doble champ or triple champ. Laugh if you want but we will see. I am not here for easy fights, I just said up that my fighter can fight your fighters event after event. You talk to much shit abut Kannani last fight but was a very dominant fight cause I wanted to be and not ko Stefan. Kannani can smash your guys to like that is no problem with that shit talkers.

• Upvote 2