California MMA 360+ Smack talk thread

danny0201

Click to view banner full size

Top Fights for the coming Weekend...

CMMA 128

9th July 2021

1624566553CMMA_128.jpg

155lbs: Lightweight Bout
(#5) Keith Seng (7-4) vs. (#9) Da "The Great White" Lusen (6-5)

Some important match ups in the 155lbs division gets started with #5 ranked Keith Seng taking on #9 Da Lusen. Seng has already had a crack at the lightweight crown back at CMMA 88 where he was defeated in the fourth round by the current champ Rod De Minaur but has since kept plugging away and remains a solid prospect in the CaliMMA lightweight division. Opponent Da Lusen also shares an attempted title fight loss against champion De Minaur and like Seng, has managed to keep his position in the top 10 since. 

A competitive looking match up with no real glaring weaknesses from either fighter. Both have solid finish rates and neither have any worrying amounts of finish losses on their records. Seng looks like the slight favourite going in but with round rounded fighters such as these, any result wouldn't be much of a shock. 

(#2) Mehdi "The Persian Nightmare" Kanaani (11-3) vs. (#6) Lyoha Nagibatel (7-2)

The number two ranked CaliMMA lightweight Mehdi “The Persian Nightmere” Kanaani has been gaining a fair amount of notoriety online following his calling out of now retired former 145lbs champion Zai Druggs. Clearly eager to make it into the big time, Kanaani has so far been backing up his strong words with his results and comes into this bout on an eight fight winning streak. With no fear of the tough fights, Kanaani and his manager Olande Darc requested opponent Lyoha Nagibatel who accepted without issue. Nagibatel is a new arrival at CaliMMA having moved over from the now closed C4 organisation but got off to a winning start with his round one TKO victory over Ricky Youngblood at CMMA 116. 

Another too close to call match ups here but one that has great importance for both the fighters and the 155lbs division. A win for Kanaani would all but guarantee him the next shot at the lightweight championship whereas a loss would set him back quite a bit into the shuffle of up and coming hungry contenders. A win for Nagibatel might not earn him the same opportunity as Kannani but it would very certainly put him close indeed. Either way, the result of this one is going to be closely watched by current champion Rod De Minaur and current contender Satanic Panic

CMMA 129

10th July 2021

1624370617CMMA_129_1.jpg

265lbs: Heavyweight Title Fight
(Ch) Kjetil Olsen (7-1) vs. (#1) Beau Abner (8-0)

A massive clash for the heavyweight belt as newly crowned Kjetil Olsen prepares to make his first defence against the undefeated Beau Abner. Olsen has absolutely steam rolled his way up the CaliMMA heavyweight ranks since joining back in November of 2020 and his path of destruction has eventually led him to becoming it's champion. His first defence is no easy feat however as former C4 champion Beau Abner joins the Cali family and walks straight into a championship bout in attempt to keep his hunger for gold satiated. 

Abner looks to be the slightly more advanced of the two skill wise especially in the grappling department. With such incredible firepower at their disposal however, it's unlikely that the ground is going to be a factor in this one. 

CMMA XS1

10th July 2021

1624694909CMMA_XS1.jpg

185lbs: Middleweight Bout
(#8) Ilya "Kush" Kushinov (7-3) vs. Ansis Kaupens (7-2)

#8 ranked Middleweight Ilya “Kush” Kushinov gets a chance to headline an event as he looks to continue his climb up the middleweight ranks. Moving over to CaliMMA at the start of the year, Kushinov has worked hard to amass a promising 5-1 record and comes into this bout on a three fight winning streak all by decision. His opponent Ansis Kaupens hasn't yet cracked the top 10 at Cali having just moved over from C4 a short while ago. He cannot be too far outside of it though and a win here would no doubt be enough to put him in. Like his opponent, Kaupens is also on a three fight winning streak and will be looking to keep that alive. 

Very similar looking fighters except for their preferred method of striking. Kushinov the boxer, Kaupens the kickboxer. Kaupens with maybe the edge in firepower with four KO's out of seven victories but Kushinov knows how to get the job done over multiple rounds with five decision wins out of his seven career victories. 

CMMA 130

11th July 2021

1624694925CMMA_130.jpg

170lbs: Welterweight Bout
(#2) Rene Lafayette (15-4)  vs. (#5) Abdul "Zhidskiy" Kaloev (9-2)

Former Island star Rene Lafayette looks to establish himself as the #1 contender in the welterweight division when he takes on the #5 ranked Abdul Kaloev. Lafayette hasn't found the same consistency on the mainland that he did during season 11 of the Island. Since joining up with CaliMMA, he has gone a respectable 4-2 overall but unfortunately never really able to put any kind of run together. He is coming in off of a win in his last bout so a great opportunity to get one started. His opponent is the nomadic Abdul “Zhidskiy” Kaloev who's arrival at Cali makes it his third professional org since getting his start in a QFC tournament. With a record of 9-2, he is also a former champion at the now defunct Antique Combat Association and comes into this bout on a five fight winning streak. 

Both fighters are predominantly grapplers with a very good rate of submission victories. However, Lafayette is leagues apart in the striking department and if he chooses to go that route and is able to stop Kaloev from taking him down, it's likely to be a very straight forward fight for him. On the ground however, it is much more competitive and this is where Kaloev must push the fight. Lafayette is the solid favourite in this one but what an upset it would be to see the 27 year old Kaloev continue to rise up the ranks with a win. 

CMMA XS2

12th July 2021

1624694942CMMA_XS2.jpg

265lbs: Heavyweight Bout
(#6) Geryon Macropus (8-2) vs. Loratcha Braddock (5-1)

A big opportunity for unranked Loratcha Braddock as he gets a shot at #6 ranked Geryon Macropus. Macropus is another C4 convert who has made some good progress since his arrival here at CaliMMA. Currently on an eight fight winning streak, Macropus could really push himself into the title picture with a win here though that would mean a big step up in competition. Braddock too makes his way over from C4 where he competed in their light-heavyweight division. Coming over with a 4-1 record, Braddock made a successful debut at both Cali and his new weight class during his last bout against Randal Graves at CMMA 118. 

On paper, Braddock seems to have a big edge in the stand up whereas Macropus will be able to control the grappling with his superior wrestling skills. Braddock will no doubt try to keep this fight at range and avoid completely the dangerous clinch game of Macropus and his razor sharp elbows that have sent several fighters to the plastic surgeon after clashing with him.

• Upvote 7

Official Rankings            

145 lbs, CALIFORNIA MMA (360+)
  -Bantamweight-                                               -Featherweight-

? Champion ?                                                          ? Champion ?       

Rounin Hashima                                                                  Vacant
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rounin Hashima                                                                 736997183_winnersdontusedrugs.jpg.65f0f985cc42a1387f19e4b9dca2a5d7.jpg

1 - Tekashi Six Nine                                                                 1 - Yasha Big Mouth
  2 - Akio Kurasaki 
▲ 9                                                             2 - Joe Biden 
  3 -
Caio Peieira ▼ 1                                                                 3 - Kody Harbrant ▲ 1
  4 - Yoshimitsu Fukumitsu ▼ 1                                            4 - Naoko Marui ▲ 6 
  5 - Richard Morrison                                                              5 - Middle Finger ▲ 4 
  6 - Charlie River ▲ 5                                                               6 - Paulo Maldini ▼ 3
  7 - Napoleon Panda ▲ 4                                                        7 - Abdelrahman Camara ▼ 1  
  8 - Juan De Sol ▼ 4                                                                 8 - Brett Keane ▼ 3
  9 - El Pablo Ernesto ▼ 2                                                        9 - Ibasour Sershurrapal ▼ 2  
  10 - Kosmodrom Baikonurov ▼ 2                                     10 - Genkei Takahashi ▼ 2

-Lightweight-                                             -Welterweight-

? Champion ?                                                             ? Champion ?           
     Rod De Minaur                                                               Konrad Wagner

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rod De Minaur                                                                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Konrad Wagner

1 - Satanic Panic                                                                         1 - Mental Warrior
2 - Mehdi Kanaani                                                                      2 - Rene Lafayette 

3 - Evan Duvernay                                                                     3 - 
Demetrius Jackson  
4 - Keith Seng 
▲ 1                                                                      4 - Dude McWrestler 
5 - Lyoha Nagibatel 
▲ 1                                                           5 - Abdul Kaloev  
6 - Damian Tonon 
▲ 5                                                              6 - Toby Keith Yrkje 
7 - Jian Zhao                                                                                7 - Nick Barkley 
▲ 1             
8 - Riley Hatfield                                                                        8 - Walad Anubis 
▼ 1  
9 - Da Lusen                                                                                9 - Dwight Schrute 
10 - Moana Tautua                                                                   10 - Roger Michael Stanley ▲ 1

-Middleweight-                                    -Light Heavyweight- 

1200px-Obama_logomark.svg.png Champion 1200px-Obama_logomark.svg.png                                                            ? Champion ?         

Barack Obaminator ▲ 1                                                     Joe Dinapoli
          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Barack Obaminator                                                                   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Dinapoli

1 - Carter Wright ▲ 1                                                               1 - Sora Izanagi ▲ 1
  2 - Kyle Switzer ▲ 1                                                                 2 - Leonzar Kennedy ▲ 1
  3 - Principo Adam ▼ 1                                                            3 - Vito Corleone ▲ 1 
  4 - 
Manny Tavares ▲ 1                                                           4 - Moritz Zimmerman ▲ 3
  5 - Hayn Diesel ▼ 1                                                                  5 - Elijah Heartless 
  6 - Mustafa Owens ▲ 1                                                          6 - Jeremiah Hill 
  7 - Sami Rantanen ▼ 1                                                            7 - Tapu Koko ▼ 6
  8 - Ilya Kushnirov                                                                     8 - Dempsey O'Neill 
  9 - Jack Skellington                                                               9 - Trimagasi Junior ▲ 2
 10 - Kim Kitsuragi ▲ 1                                                     10 - Jean Lucroy 

-Heavyweight-                                    -Super Heavyweight- 

? Champion ?                                                            ? Champion ?
       Kjetil Olsen                                                                    Sean Harrison
        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kjetil Olsen                                                                   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sean Harrison

1 - Beau Abner                                                                             1 - Dan Donovan      
2 - Dimitri Svyatogor 
                                                               2 - Liam Ghambe  
3 - Adils Hallbjornsson                                                            3 - Sausage Pizza   
4 - Kimbo Slaissi                                                                        4 - Khabib Ferguson 
5 - Anthony Wayne ▲ 4                                                          5 - Roman Ship 
6 - Richard Rockefeller 
▲ 5                                              6 - Mike Allu 
7 - Billy Blank 
▼ 2                                                                7 Viper Pitt 
8 - Geryon Macropus 
▼ 2                                                 8 Corona Virus 
9 - Radzig Kobyla ▲ 1                                                              9 - Josh Marmalade ▲ 1 
10 - Sven Torvik ▲ 1                                                        10 - Luis Gomez ▲ 1 

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, Xyel said:

16057065442383.jpg

Sora Izanagi

Pillow-fisted? You want to check that with Billy? Because I'd be delighted to show you how pillow-fisted I am :)

6 wins with 5 decisions and 1 KO. Yeah pillow fisted. But if you want to fight Billy Wilson then he has never turned down a fight. And if you fail to KO him those fists are proven weak because Billy's chin is.

2 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

6 wins with 5 decisions and 1 KO. Yeah pillow fisted. But if you want to fight Billy Wilson then he has never turned down a fight. And if you fail to KO him those fists are proven weak because Billy's chin is.

16057065442383.jpg

Sora Izanagi

I'm up for a fight on 24th/25th, if that'd work for Billy.

Also, I see at Billy a solid chin in ToTT, and 2 positive chin messages in commentary, so his chin is definitely not weak. If he's getting KO'd easily, it's not his fault, but his management's ^^

5 minutes ago, Xyel said:

16057065442383.jpg

Sora Izanagi

I'm up for a fight on 24th/25th, if that'd work for Billy.

Also, I see at Billy a solid chin in ToTT, and 2 positive chin messages in commentary, so his chin is definitely not weak. If he's getting KO'd easily, it's not his fault, but his management's ^^

That was early on because he was created with a 12 striking defense was his highest stat. It's a false reading.

3 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

That was early on because he was created with a 12 striking defense was his highest stat. It's a false reading.

On a technical, out-of-character side note, that's not how it works - solid chin means 100-129 in the chin hidden, irrespective of everything else. "Both fighters have really solid chins" is a line that doesn't lie, so even without the solid chin on ToTT, he would clearly be a high-chin fighter.

Sora is still going to knock him out like a little bitch though.

1 minute ago, Xyel said:

On a technical, out-of-character side note, that's not how it works - solid chin means 100-129 in the chin hidden, irrespective of everything else. "Both fighters have really solid chins" is a line that doesn't lie, so even without the solid chin on ToTT, he would clearly be a high-chin fighter.

That has been something of debate for years. Unless it has changed Granite Chin is a real ToTT but Solid or Good Chin which he has ToTT both actually uses a formula  of striking defense and hidden together. So Solid and Good unless changed isn't a real hidden checker.

1 minute ago, Ikkitakeda said:

That has been something of debate for years. Unless it has changed Granite Chin is a real ToTT but Solid or Good Chin which he has ToTT both actually uses a formula  of striking defense and hidden together. So Solid and Good unless changed isn't a real hidden checker.

I'm fairly certain it has been confirmed with the reveal hiddens feature, so there really isn't much to discuss.

Mehdi Kanaani about his last fight:

- Good job to my man, Lyoha. Tough fighter. He took 4 rounds from Duverney so I don t thinked it will be easy,  it seems he tooked 2 from me to so it is what it is. Is 1-0 for him. I learn from my mistakes so I ask for a rematch asap if uncle Alfred and te CMMA staff acord it. And maybe this time me and this guy can be the main event. Hard for me to say something, after Hatfield fight I maked a pause, in this sport you must be constant so I will be back more stronger then before and eager for the belt. Good job to my opponent tonight he was better, not retired like some pussys from Bahamas. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Jason Stillwell Twitter: I just made it to the King Theatre for my fight tonight against Bam Bam Joshy. I like to try and get there extra early before everyone else so that I can make sure I have a chance to warm up and get my mind right for the fight before the fans and everyone show up. This is his first mma fight as he is coming over from KT. I intend to exploit his ground game.

• Upvote 3

Official Rankings            

-Bantamweight-                                               -Featherweight-

? Champion ?                                                          ? Champion ?       

Rounin Hashima                                                                  Vacant
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rounin Hashima                                                                 736997183_winnersdontusedrugs.jpg.65f0f985cc42a1387f19e4b9dca2a5d7.jpg

1 - Tekashi Six Nine                                                                 1 - Yasha Big Mouth
  2 - Akio Kurasaki 
                                                                     2 - Joe Biden 
  3 -
Caio Peieira                                                                         3 - Kody Harbrant 
  4 - Richard Morrison ▲ 1                                                      4 - Naoko Marui  
  5 - Yoshimitsu Fukumitsu ▼ 1                                            5 - Middle Finger  
  6 - Charlie River                                                                       6 - Paulo Maldini 
  7 - Napoleon Panda                                                                7 - Abdelrahman Camara 
  8 - Juan De Sol                                                                         8 - Brett Keane 
  9 - El Pablo Ernesto                                                                9 - Ibasour Sershurrapal   
  10 - Stefan De Vries ▲ 1                                                      10 - Yves Marchant ▲ 1 

-Lightweight-                                             -Welterweight-

? Champion ?                                                             ? Champion ?           
     Rod De Minaur                                                               Konrad Wagner

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rod De Minaur                                                                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Konrad Wagner

1 - Satanic Panic                                                                          1 - Mental Warrior
2 - 
Evan Duvernay ▲ 1                                                              2 - Rene Lafayette   
3 - Keith Seng 
▲ 1                                                                       3 - Demetrius Jackson  
4 - Lyoha Nagibatel 
▲ 1                                                            4 - Dude McWrestler 
5 - 
Mehdi Kanaani ▼ 3                                                              5 - Toby Keith Yrkje ▲ 1
6 - Damian Tonon                                                                        6 - Nick Barkley ▲ 1
7 - Jian Zhao                                                                                  7 - Walad Anubis ▲ 1          
8 - Riley Hatfield                                                                          8 - Ante Pavlovic 
▲ 3 
9 - Frank Morrison ▲ 2                                                              9 - Abdul Kaloev ▼ 4
10 - Trane Knox ▲ 1                                                                    10 - Dwight Schrute ▼ 1

1200px-Obama_logomark.svg.png Champion 1200px-Obama_logomark.svg.png                                                            ? Champion ?         

Barack Obaminator                                                              Joe Dinapoli
          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Barack Obaminator                                                                   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Dinapoli

1 - Carter Wright                                                                       1 - Sora Izanagi 
  2 - Kyle Switzer                                                                         2 - Leonzar Kennedy 
  3 - Principo Adam                                                                    3 - Vito Corleone 
  4 - Manny Tavares                                                                   4 - Moritz Zimmerman 
  5 - Hayn Diesel                                                                          5 - Elijah Heartless 
  6 - Mustafa Owens                                                                  6 - Walter Payton ▲ 5
  7 - Ansis Kaupens ▲ 4                                                           7 - Togoldor Artag ▲ 4
  8 - Craig Watkins ▲ 3                                                             8 - Jeremiah Hill ▼ 2
  9 - Sami Rantanen ▼ 2                                                           9 - Tapu Koko ▼ 2
 10 - Kim Kitsuragi                                                            10 - Dempsey O'Neill ▼ 2

? Champion ?                                                          ? Champion ?
         Beau Abner ▲ 1                                                           Sean Harrison
          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Beau Abner                                                                 Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sean Harrison

1 - Adils Hallbjornsson ▲ 2                                                     1 - Dan Donovan      
2 - 
Kimbo Slaissi ▲ 2                                                                 2 - Sausage Pizza ▲ 1   
3 - Kjetil Olsen ▼ 3                                                                     3 - Khabib Ferguson ▲ 1  
4 - Anthony Wayne ▲ 1                                                            4 - Roman Ship ▲ 1 
5 - Richard Rockefeller ▲ 1                                                     5 - Koskisen Hanski ▲ 6
6 - Dimitri Syvatogor ▼ 4                                                   6 - Mike Allu 
7 - 
Sven Torvik ▲ 3                                                              7 Viper Pitt 
8 - 
Loratcho Braddock ▲ 3                                                8 Corona Virus 
9 - Billy Blank ▼ 2                                                                       9 - Liam Ghambe ▼ 7 
10 - Big Fist ▲ 1                                                                  10 - Josh Marmalade ▼ 1

• Upvote 1

Top Fights for the coming Weekend...

CMMA 131

16th July 2021

1625261110CMMA_131.jpg

155lbs: Lightweight Title Fight
(Champion) Rod “Demon” De Minaur (12-1) vs. (#1) Satanic Panic (10-2)

The lightweight title is on the line this weekend as dominant champion Rod De Minaur prepares to face his latest challenger, the notorious Satanic Panic. 

It's correct to say that Rod De Minaur has has made this division his own having done nothing but win since his first appearance back in Halloween of 2020 and in fact, he hasn't actually lost a fight since June of the same. A twelve fight winning streak is no accident and although the challengers are getting tougher, De Minaur keeps finding a way to win and now, his fans simply expect it. 

His opponent Satanic Panic has now earned a shot at the title following wins over Da Lusen and Vasili Lobchov but this won't be the first time fighting at this level. Panic is a former champion over at KoF where he was controversially stripped of his title following pressure from professional Belgian lobbyists after refusing to capitulate to their demands. 

De Minuar is a stud on the feet with a high percentage of finishes to his name. Panic too likes to get things done before the judges get involved but, with a black belt in BJJ, approaches things a little differently. You could call this a nod to the classic grappler versus striker showdowns of old but with both fighters being a little more well rounded. De Minuar will be the hot favourite here but the sole blemish on his career is a submission loss, something Panic excels at. Can Panic take him back to that painful moment or does De Minuar rack up defence number eight?

265lbs+: Super-Heavyweight Title Fight
(Champion) Sean Harrison (7-2) vs. (#4) Roman “The Fire” Ship (5-5)

The super-heavyweight division at CaliMMA is still one in development and it's champion Sean Harrison has been like a great white shark feasting upon everything around him. Even a brief foray down to the heavyweight division wasn't enough to satisfy his hunger for challengers and so he returned to SHW to defend his title. After dispatching most recent challenger Liam Ghambe for the second time in his career, Harrison is ready to make defence number four. 

His opponent Roman Ship earned this shot after a shock upset victory over Corona Virus last time out where he caught the heavy favourite with a sneaky submission in just over a minute. Outside of that, Ship's career has been so far a little lacklustre and in most other cases wouldn't be enough for a shot at the title but in a new and developing division such as this, he arrives at just the right moment and as earned an incredible opportunity to make a name for himself in the super-heavyweight ranks. 

To borrow the words from the great Apollo Creed, Roman Ship is a “snow-white underdog” in this one with very few giving him any chance whatsoever. With that being said, he wasn't expected to beat Corona Virus but he did and that makes him an interesting and dangerous challenger. Harrison is a KO artist however and likely confident in his ability to add another KO loss to Ship's already existing five out of five. He just better hope he is able to stay on his feet and not become submission six out of six for Ship

CMMA 132

17th July 2021

1625419123CMMA_132.jpg

170lbs: Welterweight Title Fight
(Champion) “Dr. Drillfirst” Konrad Wagner (12-2) vs. (#1) Mental Warrior (10-2)

“Dr. Drillfist” Konrad Wagner is back again and ready to perform some dental reconstruction to his next challenger Mental Warrior. A very successful career already in a short period of time, Wagner is a two time champion in as many orgs and right now will be making his third title defence of the CaliMMA welterweight title. He has already cleaned out many of the top ranked fighters in the division including Dude McWrestler, Toby Keith Yrkje and Rene Lafayette but surprisingly, this will be the first time coming across veteran CaliMMA figher Mental Warrior. 

Warrior, a former champion back in the earlier days of the org, has remained on the comeback trail for some time now and finally has done enough to earn himself a chance to reclaim what was once his. He has certainly earned it with his own wins over McWrestler and Lafayette and will provide a stern test for the current champion Wagner. 

Incredibly similar looking skill wise with exception abilities all around. The only real obvious advantage would be on the ground where Wagner is considered to be the more advanced grappler. Not something we've ever really seen from Wagner, at least not offensively, so likely something that can be ruled out. This is going to be a stand up war where both are known for their finishing prowess. 

145lbs: Featherweight Title Fight
(#1) Yasha “Ferocious” Big Mouth (10-3) vs. (#2) Joe “The Eagle” Biden (8-1)

After the sudden departure and retirement by featherweight champion Zai Druggs, the title became vacant and the four most logical next in line began the process of elimination and here we have the final step in crowning our new CaliMMA featherweight king. 

Yasha Big Mouth made short work of Abdelrahman Camara defeating the experience fighter in just thirteen seconds of the first round whilst Joe Biden outpointed Ibasour Sershurrapal for a unanimous decision win. 

Both fighters with solid finish records but Big Mouth perhaps with the more suspect chin? Biden certainly has the more to gain here as the lower ranked fighter but comes in as a former champion at the now closed Ashbourne Events. This will be Big Mouths third attempt at the CaliMMA featherweight title and his fans will certainly be hoping that three times a charm. Either way, this will be a great fight and the start of a new era at 145lbs here at Cali. 

CMMA 133

18th July 2021

1625807821CMMA_133.jpg

(#7) Jian “Assassin” Zhao (8-3-1) vs. (UR) Moana Tautua (8-2)

Headlining the traditional Cali Sunday event is two up and coming lightweight fighters attempting to break into the top 1000p4p as well as take a step closer to a shot at the 155lbs crown. China's Jian “Assassin” Zhao takes on Hawaiian native Moana Tautua. 

Zhao is a Cali lifer who got his start here back at CMMA 19 and has been grinding away up the ranks ever since. With a record of 8-3-1, Zhao has certainly been taking more steps forward than he has back and he will no doubt be hoping to take an extra one here and finally establish himself as a title contender in the division which is something he has so far yet to achieve. 

Opponent Moana Tautua is a new arrival here at Cali and just recently got done with a successfully winning debut. So far, a nomadic existence in his short career has seen him at no less than four different organisations and under three different management teams. This hasn't seemed to hinder his forward progress however as he has still managed to rack an impressive 8-2 record. He entered straight in at #10 in the Cali lightweight rankings but has just recently fallen outside as others have climbed. Another victory here however will certainly thrust him straight back into a ranking spot and a step closer to entering the title picture. 

Definitely a striker versus grappler match up, Zhao's exceptionally honed Muay Thai skills are going to be directly competing with Tautua's BJJ Brown Belt and submission skills. A lot to gain with a victory here so both fighters are going to be highly motivated to get a good result. 

135lbs: Flyweight Title Fight
(Champion) Rounin “Darui” Hashima (7-4) vs. (#1) Tekashi Six Nine “King of New York” (6-0)

The newly opened 135lbs division has just recently been starting to heat up with the acquisition of some talented up and coming 360k prospects. Recently crowned champion Rounin Hashima and CaliMMA debutante Tekashi Six Nine being two of them. 

Rounin Hashima has been at California MMA for a while now but has spent the majority of his time as an undersized featherweight in the 145lbs division. His drop to 135lbs has yielded instant results after walking straight into a title fight against Richard Morrison at CMMA 121 and winning by TKO in a little under a minute of the first round. Now he prepares to make the first defence of his new title and he will be facing a fighter who has already had a taste of the big time. 

Tekashi Six Nine “King of New York” comes to CaliMMA from the other side of the states as an undefeated 6-0 former King of Fighters flyweight champion. Known for his cardio and ability to take his opponents into deep water and drown them, Six Nine has ended five of his six victories either by decision or a finish in the final round. 

A rare situation where the challenger is actually the higher globally ranked fighter then the champion but still, much to gain here for Six Nine as well as his undefeated streak on the line too. Hashima will not want to be thought of as a flash in the pan champion however after only just picking up his new belt but he does have a lot to prove, as would anyone, in a newly created division where the title fight is second on the card to a top 10 ranked fight from another weight class. 

• Upvote 5

Official Rankings            

-Bantamweight-                                                -Featherweight-

Pin on Stickers Champion Pin on Stickers                                                          ? Champion ?       

Tekashi Six Nine ▲ 1                                                   Yasha Big Mouth ▲ 1
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Tekashi  Six Nine                                                                     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yasha Big Mouth

1 - Akio Kurasaki ▲ 1                                                              1 - Naoko Marui ▲ 3
  2 - Caio Peieira ▲ 1                                                                 2 - Joe Biden 
  3 -
Rounin Hashima ▼ 3                                                       3 - Middle Finger ▲ 2
  4 - Richard Morrison                                                             4 - Paulo Maldini ▲ 2
  5 - Yoshimitsu Fukumitsu                                                   5 - Abdelrahman Camara ▲ 2 
  6 - Charlie River                                                                       6 - Brett Keane ▲ 2
  7 - Napoleon Panda                                                                7 - Mengrire Krenakore ▲ 4
  8 - Juan De Sol                                                                         8 - Ibasour Sershurrapal ▲ 1 
  9 - El Pablo Ernesto                                                                9 - Kody Harbrant ▼ 6
  10 - Stefan De Vries                                                               10 - Yves Marchant ▲ 1 

-Lightweight-                                            -Welterweight-

Satanism - Wikipedia Champion  Satanism - Wikipedia                                                            ? Champion ?                
        Satanic Panic ▲ 1                                                         Konrad Wagner
          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Satanic Panic                                                                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Konrad Wagner

1 - Evan Duvernay ▲ 1                                                               1 - Rene Lafayette ▲ 1
2 - Rod De Minaur ▼ 2                                                              2 - Demetrius Jackson ▲ 1   
3 - Keith Seng                                                                              3 - 
Mental Warrior ▼ 2  
4 - Lyoha Nagibatel                                                                   4 - Dude McWrestler 
5 - Jian Zhao 
▲ 2                                                                        5 - Nick Barkley ▲ 1 
6 - Mehdi Kanaani ▼ 1                                                              6 - Toby Keith Yrkje ▼ 1
7 - Damian Tonon ▼ 1                                                               7 - Dwight Schrute ▲ 3        
8 - Riley Hatfield                                                                         8 - Walad Anubis 
▼ 1  
9 - Frank Morrison                                                                     9 - Ante Pavlovic ▼ 1 
10 - Trane Knox                                                                           10 - Abdul Kaloev ▼ 1

Barack Obaminator                                                              Joe Dinapoli

1 - Carter Wright                                                                       1 - Sora Izanagi 
  2 - Kyle Switzer                                                                         2 - Leonzar Kennedy 
  3 - Principo Adam                                                                    3 - Vito Corleone 
  4 - Manny Tavares                                                                   4 - Moritz Zimmerman 
  5 - Hayn Diesel                                                                          5 - Elijah Heartless 
  6 - Mustafa Owens                                                                  6 - Walter Payton 
  7 - Ansis Kaupens                                                                    7 - Togoldor Artag 
  8 - Craig Watkins                                                                     8 - Jeremiah Hill 
  9 - Sami Rantanen                                                                   9 - Tapu Koko 
 10 - Tory Hopkins ▲ 1                                                      10 - Dempsey O'Neill 

? Champion ?                                                          ? Champion ?
         Beau Abner                                                                 Sean Harrison
          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Beau Abner                                                                 Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sean Harrison

1 - Adils Hallbjornsson                                                            1 - Dan Donovan      
2 - 
Kimbo Slaissi                                                                         2 - Khabib Ferguson ▲ 1   
3 - Kjetil Olsen                                                                             3 - Sausage Pizza ▼ 1   
4 - Anthony Wayne                                                                   4 - Koskisen Hanski ▲ 1   
5 - Richard Rockefeller                                                            5 - Roman Ship ▼ 1 
6 - Dimitri Syvatogor                                                          6 - Mike Allu 
7 - 
Sven Torvik                                                                     7 Viper Pitt 
8 - 
Loratcho Braddock                                                        8 Corona Virus 
9 - Billy Blank                                                                                9 - Liam Ghambe 
10 - Big Fist                                                                         10 - Josh Marmalade 

• Upvote 2