California MMA 360+ Smack talk thread

danny0201

Hi Everyone,

I  want to apologize for the radio silence. When I first wanted to run an org, I had ample time. That pretty quickly changed, with grad school on the horizon. I want to apologize to everyone for that. I thought I would be able to handle it, but I wasn't able to do so.

After realizing how busy my next couple of months would be, I tried to outsource many of the jobs required in an org- matchmaking, recruiting, etc., However, without a clear vision and communication on my part that also didn't work out. 

I wanted to try and find someone more competent to take over. With an extensive search, I have been unable to find anyone. Therefore, I decided it would be in the best interest of the managers & fighters of the org to go ahead with a merger, with Synchronicity. The majority of 360k fighters are ready for Open ID, and Syn is one of the most well run and historic orgs in the game. 

I'll be making all fighters available for loan with Syn this morning. You are under no obligation to accept, however I personally cannot recommend Syn enough. Kishion has been awesome to work with and i'm grateful that he found a solution for the fighters of Cali.

Lastly, I have inducted several Managers and Fighters to the org Hall of Fame in recognition of their long term greatness at the org. I will do a full writeup for these select managers and fighters later in the week.

Thank you,

Aydan

• Upvote 6

Man, what a bummer. Cali MMA was a great org for several years now and I'm not being sarcastic. A wonderful job from Alfred for running it very well especially with how many fighters there were. Also, I commend Aydan for attempting to run this org. 

Anyways, why would any 360k+ fighter choose to join a unrestricted org?? Much respect to SYN but the home of 360k+ fighters belongs to Blaze Brothers now. Feel free to PM me for a contract. 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5709

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

It would make sense for a few of the top guys from cali to move over to syn cause ignoring the id, if you simply look at it skill wise, these guys ain't too far away again, "ability wise" from those in the unrestricted arena, but obviously there's others who aren't ready yet, so they can defo still stick by at 360k.

We shouldn't always look at a fighters id and decide a future for him cause that could be sometimes misleading.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Just another bunch of cowards who never even read what i actually said and has somehow got way more balls sitting behind the keyboard and chatting shit about others behind their backs rather than actually being upfront about any issue, i'm expecting at least a couple more downvotes so keep it coming lads...nothing more needs to be said from my side.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don’t know what sort of weird tangent you’re going off on. I literally have just said my opinion on this forum, how is that behind your back/not being upfront?

Anyway the comment wasn’t really aimed at you. Back to the original point: 23/24 YO’s are not open ID ready so why are SYN even pursuing that?

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, OptimalMMAPicks said:

I don’t know what sort of weird tangent you’re going off on. I literally have just said my opinion on this forum, how is that behind your back/not being upfront?

Anyway the comment wasn’t really aimed at you. Back to the original point: 23/24 YO’s are not open ID ready so why are SYN even pursuing that?

I'm not forcing anybody, anyone who wants to (which some people said they have) can sign, if they don't want to they can go to blaze its all good. No idea why I wouldn't at least reach out and try. I also tried to set up a 360k ID division 265+ division for the heavyweights and super heavyweights of Cali but the two top managers didnt reply to my DM. Why make this out to be something malicious? Legit just an offer to fighters. If they don't want it they are free to go. Ive literally already had guys sign or say they are 3-4 months away which is just one contract, so why not sign? I have no plans on feeding 360k guys who are not ready to the wolves.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, saklain said:

Man, what a bummer. Cali MMA was a great org for several years now and I'm not being sarcastic. A wonderful job from Alfred for running it very well especially with how many fighters there were. Also, I commend Aydan for attempting to run this org. 

Anyways, why would any 360k+ fighter choose to join a unrestricted org?? Much respect to SYN but the home of 360k+ fighters belongs to Blaze Brothers now. Feel free to PM me for a contract. 

I will be in touch of course

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Mannetosen said:

My guys are nowhere near ready for open ID at least.

Fair enough, but they aren't forcing you to go unrestricted either so no issue right...?

19 hours ago, saklain said:

The faster learning 360k guys could perfectly transition into an unrestricted org.
Their skills/primaries won't be triple elite black belt-level, but that isn't a must in unrestricted orgs either.
The only real issue they might have is that their hype/rank is higher than their skillset, so they might have to agree fighting some guys ranked lower (but similar skills), or ranked higher (with better skills).
And ain't anybody forcing them to join Syn or any other unrestricted org..

19 hours ago, robin10 said:

It would make sense for a few of the top guys from cali to move over to syn cause ignoring the id, if you simply look at it skill wise, these guys ain't too far away again, "ability wise" from those in the unrestricted arena, but obviously there's others who aren't ready yet, so they can defo still stick by at 360k.

We shouldn't always look at a fighters id and decide a future for him cause that could be sometimes misleading.

EXACTLY! The quick learners from 360k or pretty well skilled and could do fine already in an unrestricted org.
Don't overvalue the worth of the ID, as some others seem to do.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

18 hours ago, OptimalMMAPicks said:

Just another org owner who doesn't know how the fighting side of this game works, trying to move 24 year olds over to open ID.

All aboard the Blaze Brothers train

Big words, little truth. The quick learning 360k guys can fight at open ID already. It might be a little more challenging than moving to an open ID org with a triple elite black belt-ninja, but it is perfectly doable.
Also, Cali isn't forcing anyone into doing so. Good that you like Blaze Brothers, but that is no reason to speak bad about Cali when their message was perfectly professional and correct.

18 hours ago, robin10 said:

Just another bunch of cowards who never even read what i actually said and has somehow got way more balls sitting behind the keyboard and chatting shit about others behind their backs rather than actually being upfront about any issue, i'm expecting at least a couple more downvotes so keep it coming lads...nothing more needs to be said from my side.

Don't mind them. You can't please everyone and why would you even bother... Cali is closing and an option to move to Syn has been presented and that is it. Makes no sense why some guys make such a scene about it.

18 hours ago, andy808 said:

Bruh, who even are you other than a nobody who did nothing with cali except run it into the dirt for weeks before giving it to someone else to run it into the dirt? Your amazing fighter roster certainly let's us know you definitely know what you're talking about. Take your unwanted whine fest somewhere else

Your opinions are always held in high regard. Thank you for your valuable attribution to this thread... bruh.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

17 hours ago, Icon73 said:

I'm not forcing anybody, anyone who wants to (which some people said they have) can sign, if they don't want to they can go to blaze its all good. No idea why I wouldn't at least reach out and try. I also tried to set up a 360k ID division 265+ division for the heavyweights and super heavyweights of Cali but the two top managers didnt reply to my DM. Why make this out to be something malicious? Legit just an offer to fighters. If they don't want it they are free to go. Ive literally already had guys sign or say they are 3-4 months away which is just one contract, so why not sign? I have no plans on feeding 360k guys who are not ready to the wolves.

Makes perfect sense what you did. Why wouldn't you want to see if you can recruit some of the hottest new talent when the ID org is closing down anyway. Neither of the two of you is forcing anyone's hand, so I don't see the reason for backlash either. I guess that it is just a forum thing...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

18 hours ago, andy808 said:

You should take your own advice and stfu rofl. Nice pm and block before I could even reply, seek help

I actually forgot to reply to this, so if you didn't get the hint already from me instantly unblocking you yesterday itself, i had no idea that you and a few of your mates were already on my blocked list for some reason, maybe it was cause Butch once sent me some abusive messages hence i could have blocked all you lot, but anyways, if you got something to say, feel free to do so.

And you might as well roll off the face of the earth while laughing, don't think many would care.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, robin10 said:

I actually forgot to reply to this, so if you didn't get the hint already from me instantly unblocking you yesterday itself, i had no idea that you and a few of your mates were already on my blocked list for some reason, maybe it was cause Butch once sent me some abusive messages hence i could have blocked all you lot, but anyways, if you got something to say, feel free to do so.

And you might as well roll off the face of the earth while laughing, don't think many would care.

Do we really want to go there, you where the one who brought Family into are conversation?

20 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

Do we really want to go there, you where the one who brought Family into are conversation?

Well, the question should be do you really wanna revisit that conversation and see who started everything off Mr? And all that when i never said 1 bad thing about you before that...so you might as well keep that lid shut.

7 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

Most importantly who blocks a whole alliance because of one member? I mean I could do the same for The Guardians but I like a few of those guys. Shout out to Daugherty love me some Enigma.

Well guess what, Andy has got quite a reputation in this game for some words he chooses to call other members of the community who he doesn't quite get on with well enough, so i didn't really want anything to do with any of your alliance buddies, hence i might have blocked everyone.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1