Unfortunately you cant trust everyone 'skengman' John Welsh 131621

wut did I miss?

fuck I go away for 3 days and this place goes to the shitters again.

what is this about crossing an ocean?

like DiCaprio?

krg6nm2fcmi31.jpg

Old story about one of your best friends (most probably) has re-emerged. This guy kinda has the same habits like someone i know, hence i am really trying to think hard, whom he has got that from.

I`ve never dealt with Skengman.

My opinion in this will be completely unbiased if I choose to discuss in this thread.

seems like some t-shirt problems... hmmm did Barney finally get in trouble for stealing other people`s designs for his side-business? PORRA

Even Bjorn told him not to do that shiit. And Bjorn scored 9 in his IQ test and stubbed his mangina coming out of the tub.. tsk tsk

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Classic Camara, doesn't have a negative opinion on someone who is clearly a huge piece of shit. If that's not a cue to dislike Skengmen I might have trouble finding one, thanks for always being predictable.

I havent chosen to discuss yet.

Appreciate te recap though, not reading thorugh 9 pages of anything. it will lower my high IQ.

But I digest (is the word digest or disgrace? digress? Wotev I digest , back on topic !

• Downvote 2

Appreciate te recap though, not reading thorugh 9 pages of anything. it will lower my high IQ.

But I digest (is the word digest or disgrace? digress? Wotev I digest , back on topic !

Nice, another solid 'tl;dr me' on a topic you know people will be mad cause you posted before without reading, 10/10 troll, much irritating.

• Upvote 3

Well you gotta farm those spin and win somewhere.

Where did I see this before...?

all good Barney, I really appreciate the offer, thank you. I have someone that has helped me out and will unveil at end of the month. Thanks mate

NP man, I've been doing some other games with old times pals (Roger Kint and Mihail) and working IRL stuff, BJJ might be coming back, etc... But can do shirts fast, specially not being a regular stuff its easier to just get it done.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You think you have a high IQ because it’s so far negative

• Upvote 1

Skengman has the qualifications of a U.S. presidential candidate.

Really, all you need to be is 35, have a lot of money or a way to get it, and be a US Citizen, you don’t even need to ever hold political office to get elected.

• Upvote 1

Anyone willing to make a "presidential" Skengman2020 poster?

I will do some modifications on the pic of the Ape or some shitty thing, that camara has got, and try to add John "SOAB" Welsh pic to it, cause that's what this guy deserves, and let's see what comes out of that. If it turns out to be half decent, i will put it up as a poster.

But, that skengman told me that he was deleting his account though, after i had some very good.... Ahm.. Brilliant advice sent to him through a small...Ahm.... sorry, got a problem with the throat. So where was i? Yeah, very small message. Did he delete his account?

• Upvote 2

I’m sure he’ll resurface under new identity.

lol what a motherfucker, watch out for the new face of Scamman you all.

Yeah, be careful of this PIECE OF SHIT guys. But PJ, unless that guy has got a few loose wires or screws in his head (which by the looks of things, he definitely has), and is out for revenge on you, i think you are pretty safe.

• Upvote 1