WKBC SCANDAL!!! MULTI OWNER EXPOSED!!!! SHOCKING! MUST READ!

I'll never understand the heel turn after being caught.

Accept, rectify, move on.

Sure you'll get a bit shit here and there but most people will probably just forget.

Maybe if you guys stopped kicking him when he is down.

He admitted to his mistake on page 1 but then, like always, you guys turned into a pack if hyenas and just getting him to cut the multis was no longer enough.

- you got him to close his org

-now you want him off the game

I find it pathetic the 5-6 of yous have so much time in your hands. Can you imagine what you guys could accomplish if you put all this energy into your work, families, projects?

You said you will check IPs for anyone that requests it?

Ok, then start with the restricted orgs, here is your list Mr. moderator, show us how fair you are :) :

FARTMMA (330k)

JAG Battle League (330k)

UnderGround Fight Club (340k)

S.A Fighting Organization (345k)

World Kick Boxing Championship (345k)(KT)(170/265 Divisions)

GAMMA: Development League (348k)

Flesh & Blood Espectacles (350k)

HARDCORE Fighting Championship(350k)

World Combat Federation(350k)

Bloodbath Fighting Championship (355k)

Sucker Punch Pro Series (355k)

Checkmate Championship (355k)

Openweight MMA (355k)(265+ Division)

Medieval Combat (358k)

WolfPac Fighting Alliance (360k)

Ashbourne Events (360k)

CALIFORNIA MMA (360k)

King of Fighters: Iron Wolf (360k)

Empire MMA (360k)

RAVEN (KT League)(360k)(KT)

World Kick Boxing Championship (360k)(KT)(145 Division)

Catch Wrestling Championship (Grappling)(360k at 265+ Division)

Development League

Florida Fight Squad (16-19 year old fighters only)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

He admitted to his mistake on page 1 but then, like always, you guys turned into a pack if hyenas and just getting him to cut the multis was no longer enough.

I find it pathetic the 5-6 of yous have so much time in your hands. Can you imagine what you guys could accomplish if you put all this energy into your work, families, projects?

Literal back to back posts

1.png?width=1440&height=573

"Now you want him off the game"

2.png

"I find it pathetic the 5-6 of yous have so much time in your hands"

You joined the game 3 months AFTER I did and have 3170 more forum posts than I do. Lot of time on your hands too it seems.

• Upvote 15

ahh yes since the tournament won't be likely finishing you wanna DM me how much to send you back, I know you've put in over a mil into the org and I'll make sure you get it back Dr.

You do know you can edit your posts, so you’re not multiple posting, right????

ahh yes since the tournament won't be likely finishing you wanna DM me how much to send you back, I know you've put in over a mil into the org and I'll make sure you get it back Dr.

Not at all, Jay. We still good homie, just keep it clean dawg

• Upvote 1

Jay obviously loves KT so y’all had your fun taking down his org and since TJ is only doing IP checks for his alliance mates it’s time to lock this thread.

Going forward with all clean ain’t nobody blacklisting him.

The 5-6 of yous I’m coming after you after I KO Convicted .

You have been warned.

I am going to encourage Mike and the mods as much as possible to clean up this game, you have been warned.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Jay obviously loves KT so y’all had your fun taking down his org and since TJ is only doing IP checks for his alliance mates it’s time to lock this thread.

You have been warned.

Shut up Miss Miracle.

• Upvote 2

You have been warned.

You should learn the difference between true and false. You had a mutli account deleted for cheating. True. "TJ is only doing IP checks for his alliance mates". False. See, easy.

Always going on about 'in your head'. 4 of your last 5 posts are about 4 different stepdads. Got a whole alliance up in your head. Don't worry Jude, Daddy's home.

• Upvote 6

You should learn the difference between true and false. You had a mutli account deleted for cheating. True. "TJ is only doing IP checks for his alliance mates". False. See, easy.

Always going on about 'in your head'. 4 of your last 5 posts are about 4 different stepdads. Got a whole alliance up in your head. Don't worry Jude, Daddy's home.

Stepdads live #RENTFREE at camara's mind 24/7

• Upvote 5

Stepdads live #RENTFREE at camara's mind 24/7

At least now he has something in his mind.

• Upvote 7

You said you will check IPs for anyone that requests it?

Ok, then start with the restricted orgs, here is your list Mr. moderator, show us how fair you are :) :

FARTMMA (330k)

JAG Battle League (330k)

UnderGround Fight Club (340k)

S.A Fighting Organization (345k)

World Kick Boxing Championship (345k)(KT)(170/265 Divisions)

GAMMA: Development League (348k)

Flesh & Blood Espectacles (350k)

HARDCORE Fighting Championship(350k)

World Combat Federation(350k)

Bloodbath Fighting Championship (355k)

Sucker Punch Pro Series (355k)

Checkmate Championship (355k)

Openweight MMA (355k)(265+ Division)

Medieval Combat (358k)

WolfPac Fighting Alliance (360k)

Ashbourne Events (360k)

CALIFORNIA MMA (360k)

King of Fighters: Iron Wolf (360k)

Empire MMA (360k)

RAVEN (KT League)(360k)(KT)

World Kick Boxing Championship (360k)(KT)(145 Division)

Catch Wrestling Championship (Grappling)(360k at 265+ Division)

Development League

Florida Fight Squad (16-19 year old fighters only)

Go ahead check me out but I'll be transparent, there are two manager files under my ip address and here's the info

Bjorn Gustaffson (128026) Last login GMT (y/m/d):

2019-06-30 02:08:03 Joined (y/m/d):

2019-03-04 13:22:12 Username: Kingbaratheon

Mattias Lundgren (129504) Last login GMT (y/m/d):

2020-06-29 20:30:15 Joined (y/m/d):

2019-06-21 00:40:17

Username: Oldbones

128026 hasn't been logged in, in nearly a year and aside from using one of the same fighter names never interacted with my now main account honestly I figured that account would be wiped by now and didn't even remember the manager name or remember which email/password I used. Spent a few months sucking (2-10 lol), cleared all my fighters out and was planning to give up but decided to start fresh, made a new account and have been running under 129504 the whole time since. King of Fighters is completely legitimate and I've had to send out hundreds of contracts and spend hours just recruiting and trying to promo everything.

• Upvote 2

Go ahead check me out but I'll be transparent, there are two manager files under my ip address and here's the info

Bjorn Gustaffson (128026) Last login GMT (y/m/d):

2019-06-30 02:08:03 Joined (y/m/d):

2019-03-04 13:22:12 Username: Kingbaratheon

Mattias Lundgren (129504) Last login GMT (y/m/d):

2020-06-29 20:30:15 Joined (y/m/d):

2019-06-21 00:40:17

Username: Oldbones

128026 hasn't been logged in, in nearly a year and aside from using one of the same fighter names never interacted with my now main account honestly I figured that account would be wiped by now and didn't even remember the manager name or remember which email/password I used. Spent a few months sucking (2-10 lol), cleared all my fighters out and was planning to give up but decided to start fresh, made a new account and have been running under 129504 the whole time since. King of Fighters is completely legitimate and I've had to send out hundreds of contracts and spend hours just recruiting and trying to promo everything.

Don't worry, no one is really coming after you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't worry, no one is really coming after you.

I'm not worried I just want to be transparent that I'm on the up and up here albeit there was another account which again nearly a year later I thought that all inactive accounts would be purged or did I read that wrong? If I see my org's name come up I want to answer for it that's all.

• Upvote 2

I'm not worried I just want to be transparent that I'm on the up and up here albeit there was another account which again nearly a year later I thought that all inactive accounts would be purged or did I read that wrong? If I see my org's name come up I want to answer for it that's all.

Was a troll post by a troll. That's all I'm saying.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Was a troll post by a troll. That's all I'm saying.

I`m not trolling.

TJ says he would investigate IPs at the request of anyone.

You guys took down your competition via moderator access.

Notice it`s all his alliance mates commenting here? People are not dumb, we see clearly what is happening here.

TJ can either fetch the IPs or not, but if he doesn`t then it is 100% clear what this witch hunt was aboot. Just taking down Eternity`s competition.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4