SFL | Stoner Fight League

Rambo

13 hours ago, Rambo said:

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
text, anyway.

At the end of 2021 the SFL will be announcing awards for Fighter of the Year, Fight of the Year, Knockout of the Year, and Sub of the Year. The recipients will be receiving a custom trophy and 100K deposited into their manager accounts. If we were hosting a "Manager of the Year" it'd be down to Randall, TJ, and Bjorn. They manage the most fighters under contract atm.

Better get Hopkins on the subs then he can clean sweep these awards :)

- Iron Man / EPL style tournament

- Open weight / Open ID

- Tournament Size: 8 to 16

- Will fight WEEKLY regardless of injury

- Grand Prize: $3,000,000 + Custom Trophy

- 2nd Place $500,000

- 3rd Place $100,000

- 100K for fastest KO

- 100K for most KO's

- 100K for fastest sub

- 100K for most subs

MMA Tycoon :: Damage Taken Over Career

Since you are fighting every week you want to make sure your fighter doesn't get injured often. Anything under a 4 or 5 day average should be okay.

We need a minimum of 8 fighters to continue. Open ID, open weight, no rank restrictions. Weekly fights.

Contestants:

Oliver Lancaster

James Fusi

Eddie Kokolua

Biro

Tev

Artur "Dominator" Wolny (275063)

Dado Damba (344698)

Grazi Akbar

That's 8. We're green to go. We're accepting any and all entrees, but we've hit our minimum.

Grand Prix seeding will be done on November 17th and fight offers will go out a week after that.

Fights are EVERY week. Must ACCEPT. Everybody in the tournament will fight each other once.

Scoring:

3 Pts win by KO/Sub

2 pts win by Dec

1 pt for draw

0 for loss

In case of a tie at the end of the season, tiebreakers settled by finish rate. +1 for finish wins. -1 for finish losses.

final X go to playoffs for single style elimination rounds

Donations:

$2,000,000 @Skenoj

CANCELLED! @Skenoj contact the king for your refund good sir

• Upvote 2

On 10/22/2021 at 8:15 AM, Curix said:

Yeah, I know, I am interested.

awesome.

Minimum # of entrants acquired. Accepting all participants from here until November 17th.

The SFL Iron Man Grand Prix will start on Nov 24th, 27th, or 28th.

ALL fighters that complete the tournament will be given a 50K cash bonus.

Fighters who don't complete the tournament will be sentenced to Gulag.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

1w4.jpg

Walter Jackson

"I love me some Gulag boss, You better send me a new fight offer, would hate to escape?"

14133286055783.jpg
Lukasz "Wally" Wolek

Don't leave us, you are a great goalie and we love your sense of humor. Saturday evenings' Gulag Cabaret wouldn't be the same without you! 

I seriously believe that the Gulag is the only good part in SFL, where the tiran has no power and can only see his hyped stars from behind bars, installed there to protect him. 

• Upvote 2

SFL 110 | Kilgore vs Eye Preview

Welcome to yet another Stoner Fight League event! This one is stacked with some great Lightweight matchups, with the main event being a title fight that will determine the future of the division. Before I get into this preview let me shout out Conviction the best clothing store and our merchandise partner for the event. They are owned by Tony Harris who's done a great job of designing affordable quality fight wear. Without further ado, let's get into this preview!

MAIN EVENT

Lightweight Title Bout

Tacitus Kilgore (17-5) defends his crown against Third Eye (18-4-2) in a bout that has eluded fight fans for quite some time now. Kilgore has just regained his belt and managed to defend it this time with a knockout victory over Valterri Badass. Nine of his wins have been by knockout and seven of those in the very first round. In a division known to have "pillow punchers" his dynamite hands have definitely made him stand out. He's riding a nice five fight win streak, his longest in Stoner Fight League and his longest streak since 2019. Third Eye will prove to be a tough challenge for the champ, as the Thirty one year old has built himself quite the reputation in SFL. Since joining this prestigious org he hasn't lost a single match, winning six of his eight bouts and two ending in a draw. He lacks punching power but compensates for it by being super accurate with his strikes, and his output has overwhelmed a lot of his opponents. Fight fans know not to expect a knockout victory from him as his last one was back in 2019, but for some reason I feel like he'll surprise us in the next fight.

Prediction: Both guys are evenly matched and the one who dominates the stand up will go on to win it. I say Kilgore will make his second title defense and KO Eye before the third round.

CO MAIN-EVENT

Lynton "The Oz Thriller" Miller (16-8-2) takes on Ultima Koivisto (22-9) in an interesting matchup that is bound to be a great showdown between two top Lightweights in Stoner Fight League. Miller has been on a tear recently and is currently on a five fight win streak, his longest since joining SFL, with 4 of those wins being by knockout. This comes after he suffered 4 straight losses earlier this year. He and his manager must've sat down and spent hours thinking of ways to get his career back on track and wake the inner beast inside of him because in his fight against Saenchai Sor he absolutely went savage mode. In his career he has won eleven fights by knockout with seven being in the first round. A win over Koivisto will set him up for a title shot against wins in the main event hopefully. With that said, Miller shouldn't dare overlook Ultima Koivisto or he'll pay dearly for it. In the 22 fights Koivisto has won in his professional career, 13 have been by knockout and seven of those in the first round. He also has never been knocked out, his biggest weakness is his ground game. With a win over the current champ, he feels like he can beat him again if given a title shot, but the King Chris Karter has told him to beat other top fighters in the division.

Prediction: I have Koivisto winning this one by unanimous decision.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

14133697369602.png
Marcin "Falcon" Sokol
53 p4p

Seems like there is so little going on with SFL, radio silence 24/7.
Thank God that I'm not in the actual org, but on their party island.
My camp has been releasing/retiring its fighters for weeks now, but me and and my Gulag-buddies have requested my manager to not send us to the Bahamas.

We want to hype up this Island for ass long as we can, until we are white belts with white socks.
Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

15521639762523.png

Atticus Finch was looking down the barrel of being sacked at the beginning of 2021, with a 9-7 record. However, Following a loss to Brendan Quiniou in early January, Finch has gone on to win 9 out of his remaining 10 fights in 2021, turning his record around to a respectable 18-8.

Finch credits his incredible turn around to Convicted Trap House's Blueberry Kush, the first 420q supplement in the world. Long Live SFL!

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, popart said:

15521639762523.png

Atticus Finch was looking down the barrel of being sacked at the beginning of 2021, with a 9-7 record. However, Following a loss to Brendan Quiniou in early January, Finch has gone on to win 9 out of his remaining 10 fights in 2021, turning his record around to a respectable 18-8.

Finch credits his incredible turn around to Convicted Trap House's Blueberry Kush, the first 420q supplement in the world. Long Live SFL!

Early favorite for 2021 SFL Comeback Fighter of the Year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/9/2021 at 9:25 AM, bjornmma1 said:

14133697369602.png
Marcin "Falcon" Sokol
53 p4p

Seems like there is so little going on with SFL, radio silence 24/7.
Thank God that I'm not in the actual org, but on their party island.
My camp has been releasing/retiring its fighters for weeks now, but me and and my Gulag-buddies have requested my manager to not send us to the Bahamas.

We want to hype up this Island for ass long as we can, until we are white belts with white socks.
Cheers!

Our Brazilian child labor force couldn't scrub the taint of Belgium and Polish butt sex off the floors so we've allowed you re-entry into the gulag for the indefinite future.

6 hours ago, Rambo said:

Our Brazilian child labor force couldn't scrub the taint of Belgium and Polish butt sex off the floors so we've allowed you re-entry into the gulag for the indefinite future.

14133697369602.png
Marcin "Falcon" Sokol 

You must be confused, I never was out. 
Thank God, it is by far the best and most productive part of SFL!

• 5 weeks later...

SFL YEAR IN REVIEW

The year started in Sydney on SFL 36 with future SFL Hall of Famer and x7 Welterweight Champion Serhey Rishkinov defeating Izzy Bangin. Izzy was 16-0 at the time and heavily favored by oddsmakers after Rishkinov was fresh off a TKO loss to Middleweight king Edison Atunes in an ambitious attempt to become double champ, but Serhey grinded out a tough win with his Russian style man-on-man smothering.

The year ended with SFL 127 in Madison Square Garden, an event that defied all COVID protocols and packed 20,000 into the arena to watch the Middleweight title fight between Oliver Lancaster and Edison Atunes. Before I highlight the result, backstory:

Lancaster started the year as the Light Heavyweight champion, but after consecutive TKO losses to current champion Guissepe Hopkins, and another to former champion Lenny Kowalski, he made a career choice to drop down to 185.

After a hiccup in his debut due to a botched weight cut and arrogant management, Lancaster put together some wins and took the title from Sergey Shipilov (the same Shipilov that took the soul out of Atunes this year with two brutal knockout of the year contenders) in dramatic fashion with a highlight reel knockout of his own.

Atunes vs Lancaster was a battle of two of SFL's elite that saw Edison put on a suspiciously masterclass performance, dominating from start to finish before winning via TKO. Atunes added insult to injury when he called out Lancaster's management team, and Oliver abruptly fired Alfredo Gonzales shortly after his loss.

Random 2021 Stats

SFL ran 91 events in 2021.

SFL 47: Atunes vs Alcala was highest grossing event at $1,268,770.

SFL 67: Babinski vs Mumu II sold most PPV's at 218,358

SFL Knockout of the Year:

Shipilov looks for a left high kick but can't connect. Shipilov backs up to catch a breather... no he lunges forward with a huge flying knee that smacks Atunes's temple! It sends Atunes violently to the canvas! The crowd goes nuts as Shipilov celebrates and the doctors try to help Atunes!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:22 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Flying Knee). Sergey Shipilov!

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, AlexManiatakos said:

Connor, SFL's cash cow, is 7-0 under his new management. Hype keeps piling up for the greatest fight of all time.. 😉

SFL's Managers of the Year applies to too many to narrow down to one... legitimately could name 95% of the managers on this roster, all class, from Marky Mark to Mark Harrington, to the lazy Aussies TJ and Billy, from Gamblin' Joe to #2 ginger Louie, from fellow org owners Randall to Biro - nothing but good vibes and interactions.

shoutout convicts, the goats: kelly, crassus, david, manne, ethan, and LT

It's all business. nothing personal. we provide the best matchups possible. we try to keep it fair. fun year and some good fights in the SFL, should be another good one. Enjoy the ride. 🤠

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

SITSONGRIT RETURNS!
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sakmongkol Sitsongrit1595095388zQaOEBn.gif
Sakmongkol Sitsongrit (25-2-1)

The highly anticipated return of double champ is finally here. The reigning champion returns to take on former PFC Champion Sergei Petrov (30-6-3) in rematch from SFL 104 that saw Sakmongkol retain his title in a tightly fought contest that earned him a razor thin split decision victory. Since that loss, Petrov has won 3 fights in a row, clearing his way to another title shot at the future SFL Hall of Famer.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Stalinovich vs Hopkins III in the works
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joseph StalinovichMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Giuseppe Hopkins

Joseph Stalinovich shook up the SFL Light Heavyweight hierarchy when he TKO'd Giuseppe Hopkins ninety-one seconds into their rematch back on SFL 133. That was Joseph's revenge for a previous KO loss to the former champ back at SFL 118. These two are slated to face each other in the near future but a deal isn't finalized as of yet.

Stalinovich is coming fresh off his first title defense victory against x2 Champion and SFL fan favorite Valentin "The Hand Grenade" Taneyev. Joseph used his range and reach well, peppering Taneyev with headshots, dropping him with a head kick, and finishing him off with a right hand 3:18 in the 1st round.

Hopkins is fresh off an impressive first round knockout win of his own, beating up his personal punching bag, former champion Lenny "The Stump" Kowalski, for the 3rd time of his career at SFL 139.

After two impressive performances from each of these individuals and nobody else on the horizon, it's only natural that the rivals collide in a trilogy to settle the score once and for all.

Another highly anticipated trilogy
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Lenny KowalskiMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Valentin Taneyev

Another highly anticipated trilogy is set to take place between two recent title contenders in Lenny "The Stump" Kowalski (23-10-0) and Valentin "The Hand Grenade" Taneyev (23-11-1).

The first time these two crossed paths was all the way back at SFL 5 when Taneyev TKO'd Lenny for the very first SFL LHW championship in the history of the organization. Taneyev hit Lenny with one of his signature hand grenades on the very first punch of the fight and pounced all over him after that to put him away just 38 seconds into Round 1.

Lenny Kowalski, a former champ in two other organizations, had a rough start to his SFL career losing his first 3 fights by knockout. After a rocky road that saw him go 2-4 in the big leagues, he fired his management team and joined Outlaw MMA. Since then he's been one of the mainstays in the LHW division going 9-5 with his only losses coming to champions or former champs. In fact, Lenny does great against anybody not named Hopkins or Stalinovich. He even avenged his embarrassing defeat to Valentin Taneyev at SFL 87 when he returned the favor and knocked the Russian out in 42 seconds. Lenny's only regret? He couldn't finish him faster.

Good news for fight fans and both these contenders, they will get that opportunity again when they face off once again. Both of these fighters have had their ups and downs, highs and lows, and this is exactly the type of fight they need to get back into contention.

Cornelius who?!?
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Cornelius MyersMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Zaid Al Balushi

In another changing of the guard, "Fake Rolex" Cornelius Myers (13-6-0) defeated "Real Rolex" Zaid Al Balushi (14-4-0) with a TKO in the 3rd round. I think the most shocking thing of all was that these two fighters were ever in the position of champion and challenger in the first place.

Zaid is a perennial over achiever who was never meant to make it off the streets of Oman. A rolex pushing grifter, his fighting experience came from fending off unhappy customers who were displeased with Zaid's no return policy; no returns, no exceptions. Despite the blatant weaknesses in Zaid's game, he cruised to a 7 fight win streak and captured the SFL LW title at SFL 134 when he defeated the rangy Kollaa River in a gutsy performance that saw him survive an early knockdown. That's Zaid's M.O. Survival.

Cornelius Myers is a career underachiever within the organization. Despite being one of the most skilled fighters in the division, he's struggled to climb the rankings and string together consistent performances. After swapping wins and losses for the first 8 fights of his SFL career, he finally found his juice and started putting away his opponents with 3 Knockout of the Night performances. His title aspirations were derailed in a snoozefest when his takedown defense was exposed in a fight where he spent nearly 15 minutes on his back. He'd rebound with 4 wins and 3 more finishes before getting his long awaited title shot.

Myers made the most of it. He came out and got into a hockey fight with the scrappy champion from Oman, getting into the clinch and trading punches like two stooges fighting over the last pudding. Myers rocked Zaid and busted him up, but Zaid clearly dominated the round. The 2nd round was closer but Zaid once again edged it with an efficient clinch game. The 3rd round was all going good until it wasn't, 1 counter right hand, 1 uppercut, and an early stoppage later and the title was changing hands once again.

@wayne95 @Mannetosen @Marky  @goodtymes31 @joseppe

• Like 1

TOP RANKED HW PROSPECT INKS DEAL
Andy's Sweaty Men - Mixed Martial Arts Gym, Las VegasMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sean Harrison1595095388zQaOEBn.gif
Sean Harrison (14-3-0)

Top ranked Heavyweight prospect Sean Harrison inks deal with SFL. The Denver native is known for having dynamite in his hands, having won all 14 of his professional fights by way of KO. Training partner to Beau Abner and a member of Andy's Sweaty Men, he's set to make his SFL debut vs Massive Wanker (24-5-0) in what will surely be a potential battle of #1 contenders.

• Upvote 2

MW SUPERFIGHT FOR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP !
1415893171image.jpg1595095388zQaOEBn.gif
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jean-Claude MarceauMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sergey Shipilov

Syn' champion and #1 ranked MW Jean-Claude Marceau (left) welcomes SFL champion and #2 ranked MW Sergey "The Velsk Chikatilo" Shipilov at Syn' 880. Considering the momentum behind Russia this week, my money's on the Russian. I expect him to take a page out of Putin's playbook and drop bombs on his French opponent, beating him into submission. Sergey doesn't fear any man or foe, as he's proven time and time again in the SFL cage by defeating one of the all time greats in Edison Atunes in a series of classics and brutal finishes.

Edison "Zico " Atunes recently signed to Syn' after his contract expired following a loss to the current champion, and I think Serhey is so sick in the head that he's followed him over there to take the title he thought he was going to easily win. Chris Karter doesn't condone this type of madness towards his Convicted compadre, and certainly there will be sanctions.

See the source image
@perforatorman

SHIPILOV SNIPES SYN CHAMP !
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sergey Shipilov1595095388zQaOEBn.gif

Sergey "The Velsk Chikatilo" Shipilov (22-8-1) snipes Syn' Champion Jean-Claude Marceau with a trademark high kick. The first round was close, with both fighters feeling each other out, but it was Sergey who left the Frenchy bleeding like a canvas. In the 2nd round Marceau fell into the trap and got pinged with a right hand before getting sniped with a lethal high kick that ended the fight 0:16 seconds into round 2. With this victory Sergey captures the Syn' MW championship and propels to #2 P4P in the world. It's expected that he'll either defend the Syn championship or move to another org to become a 3 org champion if negotiations get held up.

See the source image
@perforatorman