Hurry up 370k

Since I can't start a new thread, I'll ask this here: Who is interested in 370k+ KT? Would you create 1 370k+ KT fighter? more than 1? or zero - not interested?

All of them but I'm not sure how many I'm rolling or if I even want a batch of projects, I already have a neglected batch I should get around to figuring out sometime.

For anyone not sold on KT, you're telling me I can make my projects for stand up(most of you do already), just ignore the ground aspect of the game, and fight sooner. I'll never get why so many people build strikers and throw them right into MMA. As long as there's a spot for them I think most projects are perfect for KT, if you like roleplaiyng build yourself a backstory instead of locking him in a gym. Anyone who cares about the long term, chances to gauge the fighter for the long term sooner.

• Upvote 2

All of them but I'm not sure how many I'm rolling or if I even want a batch of projects, I already have a neglected batch I should get around to figuring out sometime.

For anyone not sold on KT, you're telling me I can make my projects for stand up(most of you do already), just ignore the ground aspect of the game, and fight sooner. I'll never get why so many people build strikers and throw them right into MMA. As long as there's a spot for them I think most projects are perfect for KT, if you like roleplaiyng build yourself a backstory instead of locking him in a gym. Anyone who cares about the long term, chances to gauge the fighter for the long term sooner.

For me, the problem with KT is that there's pretty much one build in term of secondaries, and the only real differences are if it's boxing or mt or wrestling primary. Fighting effectively mirror matches in every fight gets really old really quick, and it also costs a lot of energy in most fights - losing to a grappler usually happens through a first-round submission, which costs almost no energy, unlike a striker mirror.

• Upvote 1