Election Bet?

gwad12345

First of all, I didn’t take Civics until 11th grade. Second, I don’t remember any of it. Third, I learned what I know by learning to think for myself, not what the system and the media tells me to.

There are plenty of non-media sources out there to help you conclude who won the election, if that's a phobia of yours. I don't know what you mean by "the system" - is this a lyric from a song?

The system is the the combination of the government and the media that all the brainwashed sheep listen to. If the President Said the sky was green, the media would report it as being green, and everybody would believe it’s green, even if it’s clearly blue.

Because the lefties are saying he won. Don't you watch the news? News never lies, has no political agendas, or ever spreads misleading disinformation.

Even FOX gave up on the Great Man during the election. Sure they still have idiots like Tucker and Hannity but one's too busy looking for his Hunter Biden evidence and the other is Sean fucking Hannity :lol:

• Upvote 1

Even FOX gave up on the Great Man during the election. Sure they still have idiots like Tucker and Hannity but one's too busy looking for his Hunter Biden evidence and the other is Sean fucking Hannity :lol:

Nobody that was paying attention was surprised that FOX called it early.

It was predicted a week before the election started that FOX would be the first one to call it in favor of Biden. Since they are considered pro-Republican, if they call it first then it seems more legitimate, and less people contest it.

The fact people were pointing this out and predicting it, and that's exactly what happened, purely coincidence ?

I knew who the winner was within 95% certainty last Wednesday and 99% by last Thursday. The media were days behind.

Many knew who the winner was as soon as they announced the china flu as a pandemic and promoted mail in ballots. It's not rocket science. The fix was in motion 12+ months ago when China cooked this virus up.

People are voting for a party who willingly and knowingly destroyed the economy as much as possible to make the POTUS a scape goat.

Nobody that was paying attention was surprised that FOX called it early.

It was predicted a week before the election started that FOX would be the first one to call it in favor of Biden. Since they are considered pro-Republican, if they call it first then it seems more legitimate, and less people contest it.

The fact people were pointing this out and predicting it, and that's exactly what happened, purely coincidence

Many knew who the winner was as soon as they announced the china flu as a pandemic and promoted mail in ballots. It's not rocket science. The fix was in motion 12+ months ago when China cooked this virus up.

People are voting for a party who willingly and knowingly destroyed the economy as much as possible to make the POTUS a scape goat.

Real human beings think like this. Incredible.

Not only is the fact that the election results were confirmed by a conservative media outlet NOT proof against a liberal conspiracy, it's actually just the latest bit of damning evidence! Mental gymnastics at their finest.

Ignoring the rest of this puke in text format, one thing that always stuns me is that the same people so paranoid and distrustful of all media tend to put their total faith and confidence in the wackiest conspiracies based on zero evidence.

I have a lot more respect for Ken, who apparently doesn't trust anything he can't see and feel.

• Upvote 1

Real human beings think like this. Incredible.

Not only is the fact that the election results were confirmed by a conservative media outlet NOT proof against a liberal conspiracy, it's actually just the latest bit of damning evidence! Mental gymnastics at their finest.

Ignoring the rest of this puke in text format, one thing that always stuns me is that the same people so paranoid and distrustful of all media tend to put their total faith and confidence in the wackiest conspiracies based on zero evidence.

I have a lot more respect for Ken, who apparently doesn't trust anything he can't see and feel.

Because I form these opinions out of the blue.

https://www.forumdaily.com/en/lyudi-budut-v-shoke-eks-pomoshhnik-trampa-zayavil-chto-virusologi-iz-uxanya-dayut-pokazaniya-fbr/

https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-virologist-coronavirus-cover-up-flee-hong-kong-whistleblower

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8809809/Coronavirus-Chinese-virologist-said-COVID-19-lab-reveals-mothers-arrest.html

The Chinese virologist that fled China came out and said China engineered the virus and twitter suspends her account. The same twitter that suspended NY Post and white house officials accounts for sharing the Joe Biden - Hunter Biden story. The same Joe and Hunter Biden that are tied to Communist China Money.

I also accept it's just as likely that Li-Meng Yan is planted by the CCP to create paranoia and spread discord/panic.

But how ironic is it that crazy paranoid ex-military people predict that FOX is going to be the first one to call the election weeks before it even started, and that's exactly what happened on election day. These are the same people who were running ops for our government overseas. Maybe they're looney and suffer from PTSD, or maybe they know some shit.

President Trump should not be expected to “cheerfully, immediately” accept the outcome of the contested 2020 race and is “100 percent within his rights” to challenge the results, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said in a speech from the Senate floor on Monday.

In his first remarks since Joe Biden was called the winner of the presidential election based on projections, McConnell defended Trump’s use of litigation to challenge vote counts in various states and blasted Democrats like Hillary Clinton for claiming Trump would try to steal the election.

“Let’s not have any lectures, no lectures, about how the president should immediately, cheerfully accept preliminary election results from the same characters who just spent four years refusing to accept the validity of the last election and who insinuated that this one would be illegitimate too if they lost again — only if they lost,” the Kentucky Republican said.

“The people who push this hysteria could not have any more egg on their faces than they do right now,” McConnell said of charges that foreign countries would interfere in the presidential election, highlighting the hundreds of millions that had been spent to fortify election security.

While calling for every legal vote to be counted, McConnell, who just won his own re-election in a landslide, said the commander-in-chief was “100 percent within his rights to look into allegations of irregularities and weigh his legal options.”

“The president has every right to look into allegations and to request recounts under the law and notably the Constitution gives no role in this process to wealthy media corporations,” he said.

“The projections and commentary of the press do not get veto power over the legal rights of any citizen, including the President of the United States,” he went on.

“Our institutions are actually built for this,” McConnell said. “We have the system in place to consider concerns and President Trump is 100 percent within his rights to look into allegations of irregularities and weigh his legal options.”

The president has pushed charges of widespread “fraud,” claiming that Democrats stole the election from him while filing a flurry of litigation over vote counts in states where Biden won on a razor-thin margin.

McConnell blasted liberal media, Democratic lawmakers and coastal elites for trying to cast doubt on the November election — before Biden won.

McConnell also skewered Democrats over their promise of a “blue wave” which never eventuated, saying that the American people “reacted to House Democrats radicalism and obstruction by shrinking the Speaker’s majority, and electing more Republicans.”

https://nypost.com/2020/11/09/mcconnell-lets-not-have-lectures-from-democrats-who-denied-2016-result/

Former congressman charged with ballot stuffing, bribery, and obstruction. Let's not pretend this is an isolated incident or a new trick in the book, or that America's a beacon of all things just and constitutional.

Because I form these opinions out of the blue.

https://www.forumdaily.com/en/lyudi-budut-v-shoke-eks-pomoshhnik-trampa-zayavil-chto-virusologi-iz-uxanya-dayut-pokazaniya-fbr/

https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-virologist-coronavirus-cover-up-flee-hong-kong-whistleblower

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8809809/Coronavirus-Chinese-virologist-said-COVID-19-lab-reveals-mothers-arrest.html

The Chinese virologist that fled China came out and said China engineered the virus and twitter suspends her account. The same twitter that suspended NY Post and white house officials accounts for sharing the Joe Biden - Hunter Biden story. The same Joe and Hunter Biden that are tied to Communist China Money.

I also accept it's just as likely that Li-Meng Yan is planted by the CCP to create paranoia and spread discord/panic.

But how ironic is it that crazy paranoid ex-military people predict that FOX is going to be the first one to call the election weeks before it even started, and that's exactly what happened on election day. These are the same people who were running ops for our government overseas. Maybe they're looney and suffer from PTSD, or maybe they know some shit.

So we're back to believing Fox News now? Which, btw, wasn't the first to call the election. Up to you how that affects your theory. Based on previous posts, I'm sure it will only strengthen it, somehow or other.

Back to reality, it was pretty clear to anyone who knows anything about elections by Wednesday and certain by Thursday that Biden would win (see my posts last week for evidence of that).

Two theories on why the media dragged their feet. One, they were thoroughly enjoying the best ratings they ever had. And two, they are pussies afraid of Donald Trump.

P.S. - Imagine not trusting the establishment and then dedicating a long ass post to Mitch fucking McConnell lmao.

P.P.S - I'm happy to give you a rundown of the real politics behind McConnell's speech. It's clearly not what you think.

Point of McDonnell post is that he is right about the due process to contest the result.

Is he not? But if you go off reaction of media and social media, you'd think Trump was Stalin 2.0, Dictator, etc.

Just because I don't agree with all of Obama's (or Miley Cyrus, Bush, Cheney, etc.) policy it doesn't mean all the shit he/she/they said was inaccurate or incorrect.

#2 is that I agreed with you before the election started. Biden was gonna win the rigged race. He did. People seen it coming as soon as china virus and mail in ballots was pushed.

Trump crushed poll expectations. Damn near 50% of this country supported a Trump re-election. Florida stayed red. Texas stayed red. Fake polls and fake news.

Address the china lady. What's the story behind that? Is she a paid actress hired by Team Trump? Agent of Chaos? Or you done trying to cover up the diabolical lefty china plot to overthrow American freedom and liberty?

at the end of the day biden is going to get 6-7 million more votes once california has finished counting. I dont like either party but there is nothing to see here except a rich kid with manliness and daddy issues spitting his dummy. History wont be kind at all

I remember same people arguing for little george and cheney back in the day and they were very wrong, are the same ones arguing that Trump isnt a scammer now even though his history shows he has always been a con man and history will show once again they are very very wrong. These same people now say george and cheney were scumbags, bit late in the day but its a start i guess.

You just had to go to the SCOTUS website (or is the supreme court fake news as well? lmfao) on day after election to see there were no fraud charges in the lawsuits

it is what it is

my last political post ever on MMAT lol

• Upvote 1

Are you taking Mitch McConnell (or as Bjorn would spell it Mcconnell) at his word? You don't get in that guy's position by saying what you really think.

Who said Trump shouldn't be allowed waste time and money in courts? I'm making fun of people who think there is actually widespread fraud that's going to be uncovered.

Is the media blowing it out of proportion? Probably. That's kind of their job. I haven't been following the spin since the weekend so you tell me.

Trump will outperform polls by a little over 3%. I'll save myself the trouble of going into more detail on the likely reasons as your position is the ever predictable they're "fake".

• Upvote 1

I'm not touching this pile of crazy with a ten foot pole, but y'all should really listen to barney re: ADHD. I'm not a medical professional, but both my education and my day job involves ADHD to a fairly large degree. It can be absolutely crippling, and the diagnosing criteria are actually fairly stringent, at least in civilized countries. I have no idea how it works in hyper-capitalist developing countries like the US, but I assume they follow the same guidelines as, you know, everyone else on the planet

I'm not touching this pile of crazy with a ten foot pole, but y'all should really listen to barney re: ADHD. I'm not a medical professional, but both my education and my day job involves ADHD to a fairly large degree. It can be absolutely crippling, and the diagnosing criteria are actually fairly stringent, at least in civilized countries. I have no idea how it works in hyper-capitalist developing countries like the US, but I assume they follow the same guidelines as, you know, everyone else on the planet

Big pharma passes out adderall like tic tacs and bulk of the kids on it don't need it. Instead parents should be educated not to put their kids in front of TV before 18 months, not to shove video games, IPads, and tablets in their face at an early age,

I'm willing to bet well over 50% of ADHD cases are total bullshit in US. They will prescribe Adderall to help with weight loss. Because excersize and healthy diet aren't an option...

Fuck big pharma and 3rd world pharmacist.

https://newrepublic.com/article/137066/adhd-sold

Big pharma passes out adderall like tic tacs and bulk of the kids on it don't need it. Instead parents should be educated not to put their kids in front of TV before 18 months, not to shove video games, IPads, and tablets in their face at an early age,

I'm willing to bet well over 50% of ADHD cases are total bullshit in US. They will prescribe Adderall to help with weight loss. Because excersize and healthy diet aren't an option...

Fuck big pharma and 3rd world pharmacist.

https://newrepublic.com/article/137066/adhd-sold

Nice, where did you create this idea tho? You went to college right? No?

Well, you are well educated in neuroanatomy, physiology, neuropharmacology and clinical practice as a pediatric (sub-specialty) psychiatrist I guess. I bet you mastered all them glutamaergic and dopaminergic pathways and how they interact with the ascending reticular activating pathway or the reward path at frontal lobe and the mesocortical dopamine pathway. Or how glutamaergic impairment links ADHD to depression and also is a risk factor for increased severity.

Right?

What?

No?

You what?

You are a red pilled ignorant pig fucker?

Oh boy... Oh... well... Yeeeeah... Sure mate, lets bet! Woopidy doo! Now go back to wrestling on a mud pool

So I don't trust big pharma(as a concept anyway) because all of the tests done in a lab are on mice that have been altered from their natural state. I'm no scientist but there's been suggestions that lab mice have longer tibia(s?) and that throws off results, often allowing them to handle more of a substance that would adversely effect wild mice. Where it gets weird is I feel if my dumb ass has read this other must have and either there's an answer that I still need or this is legit not changed because it's beneficial to their business.

Also I'm anti-vaccine but that's because I'm a healthy adult male who is in the understanding that we kill too many sharks for the squalene. Not talking shit the effect of vaccines or suggesting we remove them completely, I just have questions regarding the effects were having on that ecosystem due to the scale that we manufacture. It also appears you can get squalene from a lot of sources but we picked this animal because it's easy and we get volume - we could probably make pivot on that stance and diversify that source to ease up on any effects but this also appears to be about profit.

Basically I'll buy into these because the end result is something that I don't think requires logic jumping, can be changed, but is profitable not to.

Do I qualify as a conspiracy theorist? I think I'm just an idiot that would like to know how other people process this, always keen to learn a little from both sides. I don't generally think I lean towards conspiracies but if you had told Jewish people about the holocaust in times prior to WW2 I imagine most would have laughed at you. I also understand not investing tons of time into things to fully expect to be false but I think one day a smart contrarian(hopefully not in my lifetime) is going to to be right and in hindsight we might want to have listened a little more.

So I don't trust big pharma(as a concept anyway) because all of the tests done in a lab are on mice that have been altered from their natural state. I'm no scientist but there's been suggestions that lab mice have longer tibia(s?) and that throws off results, often allowing them to handle more of a substance that would adversely effect wild mice. Where it gets weird is I feel if my dumb ass has read this other must have and either there's an answer that I still need or this is legit not changed because it's beneficial to their business.

Not all of the tests are made on genetic modified rats. Not all tests are even in rats. We have pigs, monkeys, dogs, it all depends on the research being done - and thats becase these animals, I kid you not, are not humans. They dont have a human gut (the cow has 4 stomach), so any research done to investigate the effects of any pills (or surgery) on guts on these animals have a high% of failure when applied into humans. Not all animals are created equally, and pigs do have the digestive system most close to humans with easy reprodubility. This means it has to be feasible to ANY scientist in any place of the planet that read your file to adquire the same conditions you did, perform the same actions you performed and the results should be the same - otherwise, your data is not science, at least not yet. And pigs offer that for the gut, hence why you see more pigs on gut reseaches - or mice in other fields. And if your research get good results so far, there is also human trials.

We are advancing really quickly on the -genomic field of research. How some specific populations have specific genes that causes them increased hypertension or how some genes affects how these people respond to these drugs. Like the thrifty genes model for hypertension or Diabetes or Obesity. Hence why we need modified rats. You either implant or knockout (delete) a gene in the rat and compare these groups WITH NORMAL RATS (or mice, if you are that strict) and check if they have higher/lower rates of some disease and, withing those sick, if there is a different drug efficacy within these groups.

You won't see guidelines updated and drugs getting a high grade evidence/recommendation from any of the big medical societies based just on rats. Its not bogus, its just the first step. There is a long way for these researches yet.