League of Madness 2021

The1rstSaint

Draft Day  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What is more appropriate time to draft

• Now, by selecting managers
    • At creation lock in, by selecting fighters

5 hours ago, Xyel said:

Awesome. I love the clothing design - can anyone put them up into a store? :)

Well its not the same ( and those are REALLY awesome indeed)  but we have official LOM gear at FEEBLE FIGHTWEAR

EDIT: i just re-stocked so actually we will have'em in 3 days

image.png.cb9619ceebd5c2206c4cd7af2ae9d509.png

• Upvote 3

We just started up a League of Madness Official Fightwear store.  I have sent sponsorships to every fighter with 40 free Team shirts and shorts.  I will reup when possible, but all you need to do is accept, and you're gear is on the way.  The link is below if anyone wants to pick over the rest (except for Team King gear, Optimal MMA already had sponsored so will need to buy direct).

https://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=6408

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, goodtymes31 said:

We just started up a League of Madness Official Fightwear store.  I have sent sponsorships to every fighter with 40 free Team shirts and shorts.  I will reup when possible, but all you need to do is accept, and you're gear is on the way.  The link is below if anyone wants to pick over the rest (except for Team King gear, Optimal MMA already had sponsored so will need to buy direct).

https://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=6408

Thanks! 

16 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

LOL Butch designed some MMMA clothing at HARDCORE about a month ago that's been up and on sale.  Just hadn't posted the info here as I was waiting for fighter list.  LOL  Guess Madness has brought on Madness!

1607312091MAD3S.jpg  1607312042MAD2.png

1607312115mad3.png  1607312060mad2%20(1).png

You know I like to spread the Madness around.

Gaffer.jpg.5f0e5a08a37751ba7e809705fa775fad.jpg

Hello all you Mad Minches, I’m The Mad Gaffer. With Douche Mcbaggins temporarily sidelined after he received a concussion while fighting a bloke over a pint, i’ve been called in to introduce some of the best prospects that the League of Madness has to offer. I was given the opportunity to sit down with several of the fighters and get their thoughts before the first round of Madness fights. The future is unknown, and some may go on to be top p4p stars, and some may flop, but one thing is certain- the League of Madness will undoubtedly be a tourney for the ages.

16065106484387.gif

My first guest is “The Future” Matija Maestro. Born in Serbia, Maestro was one of 1000 subjects who were sent to a remote island to fight to the death. At just 14, Maestro was able to use his background in BJJ to survive and walk away. Maestro now takes his skills to the League of Madness.

Gaffer: Being thrown on to that island and coming out the victor is quite an accomplishment- where did you learn your BJJ from?

Maestro: My father was the first Serbian to be awarded a Black Belt under the legendary Rickson Gracie. I've trained in BJJ almost every day since I was six years old under his guidance, and won multiple BJJ Championships along the way.

Gaffer: The transition from fighting for your life to fighting in a sanctioned event can’t be an easy one. How do you stay focused whenever your life isn’t on the line?

Maestro: I treat every fight as if my life is on the line, regardless of the circumstance. I'll be bringing the same intensity to LOM.

Gaffer: What’s your favorite submission?

Maestro: Rear-naked choke, and that's how I aim to finish my first fight.

Gaffer: How did you get the nickname “The Future?”

Maestro: After Rickson visited us in Belgrade and I rolled with him for the first time, he said i was "The Future" and it's stuck with me ever since.

Gaffer: How has the move from Serbia to Lakeside Jiu Jitsu in Vegas been?

Maestro: Lakeside Jiu-Jitsu has been a fantastic transition for me. There are a number of high level sparring partners that are pushing me every day such as BJJ red belt Takumi Sagaki.

Gaffer: What do you think of the rest of the 155 competition?

Maestro: There are many strong Lightweights that have entered the tournament and i'll need to bring the best version of myself to come out on top. If i can get the fight to where i want it, nobody stands a chance.

Gaffer: You’re representing Team King in this league- who on your team has impressed you the most?

Maestro: Johnny Billabong in particular has been a great laugh. The thought of a Serbian and an Aussie clashing sounds like a recipe for distaster, but I get his dry sense of humour. He's also a very strong Jiu-Jitsu practitioner and i expect him to go far in the competition.

Gaffer: Thoughts on your first opponent, All American?

Maestro: All American clearly has a wrestling background but i'd be surprised if he wanted anything to do with the ground game here. If he wants to entertain it, I'll show him how a real grappler goes about his work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Gaffer.jpg.2068f6b22251492d50d0c4e23cea49d8.jpg

Hello all you Mad Lads, I'm the Mad Gaffer and I'm here once again filling in for Douche McBaggins, to talk about some of the most promising young prospects in MMA today- all who are participating in the esteemed 'League of Madness' Tournament. A follow up to the previous interview with Matija Maestro, Maestro’s first opponent is All American, a wrestler fighting out of Denver, CO. Training at The Grind in London under the tutelage of Bjorn O'Donnell, All American is another ground based fighter that has begun to dominate the landscape of MMA orgs all around the world.

16061477807414.gif

Gaffer: The name ‘All American’- is it a stage name? Where did it come from?

American: Excuse me...? My father his last name is 'American'. My grandfather is his last name is 'American'. My.... Ah well, you get the point. Apart from that, my father is also a part-time comedian and supposed that naming me 'All' with double L would be fun. Great fun, shit. 

Gaffer: What is your wrestling background?

American: Not much really. I only started a month or so ago and my coach just handed me some fake wrestling credentials. I am toast if anyone wants to wrestle me. That said, I'm all up for mixed wrestling, as long as there is oil envolved. 

Gaffer: You’re originally from Denver- what made you move to London?

American: The cars. Honestly, getting up in the morning, drinking my fresh coffee and going for a lazy walk through the city is damn cool. The amount of supercars that I see on a daily basis is off the charts. One day, if I do well enough, I might own one of those badboys as well. 

Gaffer: A vast majority of champions in MMA nowadays have a strong wrestling background- where do you see your career going?

American: Wherever God will take it. I strongly believe in God and think that whatever happens, happens because of Him. If He wants me to lose and be a shitty fighter, so be it. If he wants me to be God, I'll be God. 

Gaffer: Who are some of your biggest influences?

American: The Pope and Carolina Sweets. 

Gaffer: The Grind has had several well decorated fighters train there- what has been the biggest thing you’ve learned since training there?

American: Don't fuck around in sparring. I've been subbed by Paddy, head kicked by Tuft and Marley, outstriked like a toddler by Dub Dub,... Shit is hard man, shit is hard. 

Gaffer: What do you think of the other 155ers?

Americans: Not much. None of them had the balls to try anything brave. Just all standard type youngsters again, weak shit. 

Gaffer: What do you think of your first opponent, Matija Maestro?

American: I eat M&M's for breakfast. 

• Upvote 2

League of Madness Week 1 "Preview" 16102109754t6z74.gif

With Host Mister Madness and Special Guest Captain Chaos

Mister Madness16065106356899.jpg

The time has finally come, as the Teams having been training hard over the past 7 weeks at the Madness MMA Training compound. The training was to intense for Welterweight Mitch McLaurin who was seen passed out in the bushes with his Quilt to his knees and Clown make up on. I honestly haven't a clue what that was all about, but we wish The Scot all the best in his future endeavors. Taking his place is the one, and the only Big Daddy for Team Camara. This week though we focus on the Lightweights and the 8 that have been chosen to do battle for there respected Teams. Joining me today is my old pal Captain Chaos who would like to share his insight on the Match-ups. 

Captain Chaos16116854159042.jpg

Chaos: I can tell ya exactly what happened to that Crazy Quilt wearing kid McLaurin, Mister Madness?

Madness: Well spit it out.

Chaos: He got into a batch of my famous Fried Chicken, and it sent him into a real crazed state. Now, i can't tell you what i put in my chicken, but i can tell ya it brings the devil out of ya.

Madness: Guess i wont be eating any of your Famous Fried Chicken then, as the world is not ready for that.

Fight Card

Madness: Now lets get to the Action for this weeks "League of Madness"

AA_vs_maestro_1.jpg?width=400&height=250

Madness: Are first bout will be All American from Team Marky vs Matija Maestro from Team King.

Madness: Coach Marky was given the not so fortunate task of choosing last, and he went with his second round draft pick All American to lead the way.

Chaos: His Opponent will be Matija Maestro a Serbian BJJ Practitioner. I seen this guy on the mats a few times, hes good and has shown vast improvement.

Madness: Same can be said for All American who has a Olympic caliber wrestling background and a rapid developing Boxing game.

Predictions.

Chaos: Im gonna take Maestro in this one by Submission in round 31

Madness: Well you got the round right But i think All American takes it by KO.

Chaos: Fair Enough, but i think your WRONG!

Jimmy_v_Jim.jpg?width=400&height=250

Madness: Match #2 will be Jimmy Damnation of Team Clubber face off with Team Billy's Jim Reefer.

Madness: Coach Clubber Winger went with Mr Damnation to Guide his group, Jesus of Suburbia shall be there light!

Chaos: Damnation is a very likable young'n, probably one of a very small few i didn't want to stab a few times. And a fantastic wrestler as well!

Madness: Jim beat the hell out of my doppelganger Mr Madness in his debut, the guy could be a force with his Combo of Wrestling and Muay Thai.

Predictions

Chaos: Damnation all the way, Round 1 Submission!

Madness: I think this one goes to Jim By Unanimous Decision, but i can see him picking up another KO as well.

Subo_v_panda.jpg?width=400&height=250

Madness: Match #3 Subo Takens starts things off for Team McSweeneny as he welcomes Delightful Panda, both of these guys are virtual unknowns as we have yet to see either of them step into the cage.

Madness: Coach Randall McSweeney had to have seen something special in his late replacement fighter Subo, as he choose him to fight first.

Chaos: Both of these guys are grapplers from what i have seen at the gym. Panda though comes from a long ass line of fighting Pandas as the 317th child of Kung Fu Panda, maybe one day Delightful will be as great as his father.

Madness: Subo as stated by Captain Chaos is a ground fighter as well. A good one in fact, One of his coaches back home ,Dante Evangelista told me. o"Once he made three black belts tape in one training session. Although the maneuver has since been banned, RIP TDPW!

Chaos: I Got Panda boy winning this one in Round #2

Madness: Well i disagree once again, as i think Subo will take this one by Unanimous Decision.

Filho_v_jackson.jpg?width=400&height=250

Madness: Match #4 the final fight of the event will see Team Hardman's  Thiago Filho square of with Team Action's Darius Jackson.

Madness: The first fight Selection saw Coach JW Hardman choose the Vibrant Brazilian Thiago Filho, Murder, murder, kill, kill!

Madness: Darius Seems to have been training hard on his Wrestling for this fight, and The Muay Thai style fighter will need it for sure in this tournament. I am always pro striker and this Canadian kid has some weapons from what i saw in his sparring session with Coach Action Jackson Himself.

Chaos: Thiago has been a very outspoken member of the LOM cast this year, as he has had a few scraps since arriving at the Madness Mansion. I assure you though Filho can back it up with his grappling abilities and is by far the biggest of the 8 fighters on this card.

Predictions

Madness: Jackson may be a slight Underdog but i got a feeling he may do some surprising and could finish the fight in record time, Round 1 KO for the Underdog!

Chaos: Hahaha, All the Training in the world will not save Darius from the Beating "The Executioner" is about to bestow upon this kid. Filho Round 1 Submission.

Madness: Well there you have fans, this is a very important start as next weeks fights will be selected by the winners from this week. And most important the quickest finish gets the first pick!.

Chaso: Hey Mr Madness, want to hear a joke?

Madness: Do i look like i'm the kinda person who wants to hear a Joke?......Of course, lets hear it?

Chaos: How do you make a Juggler Laugh?

Madness: You tickle his Balls! I know them all Cap just leave the jokes for me OK!

Madness & Chaos: See you at the Fights!

• Upvote 7

Picks for week 2 The Welterweights

1. Team King - Maestro Sub Win Rd 1 1:59

Manager Money Mayweather Cheeto Bean (Team King)

Manager Loocus Kramer Derk Voorheis (Team King)

2. Team Clubber - Damnation Sub Win Rd 1 3:35
Manager Scottie 2 Hottie  = David Eagle (Team Clubber)

Manager P J Jones Agansing Rai (Team Clubber)

3. Team Camara - Panda Sub Win Rd 3 4:56

Managed by Raichu Kong = Big Daddy

Manager Bear Stevenson Madness Fighter (Team Camara)

4. Team Hardmann - Filho Decision Win 15:00

Manager Johnny Lee Julius Lew (Team Hardman)

Manager Igor Peixoto Diego Armando (Team Hardman)

Fighter Pool for the 4 winning team coaches to choose from. Once a fighter is chosen the remaining welterweight on that team will be taken off the list as well.

Manager Doctor John Zoidberg Coronnie James Dio (Team McSweeney)

Manager Robert Smith TJ Romero (Team McSweeney)

Manager Bloody Gutz = Justin Forfun (Team Action)

Manager W J "The Rooster" Rivers Terry Silver (Team Action)

Manager Jorma Oltsu Mike Nara (Team Marky)

Manager Paul Dengel Braydon Harms (Team Marky)

Manager Milo Paris = Javier Tapia (Team Billy)

Manager Chris Karter Troy Nguyen (Team Billy)

Team King is on the clock.

• Upvote 1