Top 3 Movies of all Time

Pimpson

5 hours ago, barney said:

1- Howard the Duck

2- Idle Hands

3- Frankenfish

Honorable mentions: Street Fighter (Van Damme, 1994), The Last Action Hero (Schwarzenegger, 1993?), Batman & Robin

Howard the Duck ?? Awesome .. I never ever thought somebody picks that Movie .. lol ..

Honorable mentions : Action Terminator 1 -3 .. Die Hard 1-3 .. Rambo 1 - 3 ..

Comedy : Gabel Guy , Happy Gilmore , Don't Mess with the Zohan ..

SyFy : Star Wars 4 - 6 , Dune , Total Recall ( Arnie-Style ? )

Family : Goonies , Home Alone 1 and 2 , Kindergarten Cop :D 

Drama: Forrest Gump , The Shawshank Redemption , The Untouchables , The Great Escape ( Steve McQueen ? )

Horro : A Nightmare on Elm Street , Saw , Hostel 

War : Full Metal Jacket , Platoon , Saving Privat Ryan .. 

? .. hehe like a said my List is very long .. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pimpson said:

Howard the Duck ?? Awesome .. I never ever thought somebody picks that Movie .. lol ..

No more mr Nice Duck. QUACK FU. mr Zits.

Cmon. This movie is gold.

Its like Deep Blue Sea. "researchers genetically modified sharks for bigger brains to help find cure for Alzheimer" -> this script sentence was written by an Adult ffs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

top 3 movies time is impossible to narrow down. My personal 3 favorite I guess would be Superbad, Tropic Thunder, and the original Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles for nostalgic purposes.

Action - Deadpool 1 and 2, Kickass 1 and 2, The Kingsman, Inglorious Bastards, Thor Ragnarok

Comedy - Tropic Thunder, Superbad, Dirty Grandpa, The Interview, Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle, Pineapple Express

Drama - The Departed, Glass, JoJo Rabbit

a lot of the marvel movies 

horror movies are generally trash designed for simpletons riddled with bad acting and predictable background music to generate suspense. Guess the 6th Sense was exceptionally good all things considered.

• 1 month later...

Every day that I answer that question, I would probably say 3 different movies.

Today's are:

+ Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb = Stanley Kubrick (I think I'll almost always put one of Kubrick's films on a list like that)
+ Queimada = Guillo Pontecorvo
+ Shichinin no Samurai = Akira Kurosawa

Though I would have to add RHPS in there as it's one of the only movies you can yell things or throw things in the theater and not get thrown it.

On 1/27/2021 at 11:40 PM, barney said:

1- Howard the Duck

2- Idle Hands

3- Frankenfish

Honorable mentions: Street Fighter (Van Damme, 1994), The Last Action Hero (Schwarzenegger, 1993?), Batman & Robin

On 4/7/2021 at 10:15 AM, Unkwalker said:

Every day that I answer that question, I would probably say 3 different movies.

Today's are:

+ Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb = Stanley Kubrick (I think I'll almost always put one of Kubrick's films on a list like that)
+ Queimada = Guillo Pontecorvo
+ Shichinin no Samurai = Akira Kurosawa

No Kubrick fucking around at MY list

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Watched 'Parasite' recently, and although I haven't actually seen any of the films it beat out for best picture I think it's probably deserved. I've loved all of Bong Joon-Ho's prior films for their uniqueness and absurdism and this was no exception. The best I've heard it described is as a more perfect version of Snowpiercer. Highly recommended.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...