Island!?

Ikkitakeda

Well, fuck me, both my guys got auto-released before the tournament.

Isn't the MMA tournament entry the default selection from that drop-down menu ? I didn't even check, why would I, since it's always been like that, hasn't it ?

Also, resetting the 15 day counter with automatic releases. Nice tough, Mr. Bathroom King.

44 minutes ago, pjrfin said:

Isn't the MMA tournament entry the default selection from that drop-down menu ? I didn't even check, why would I, since it's always been like that, hasn't it ?

Also, resetting the 15 day counter with automatic releases. Nice tough, Mr. Bathroom King.

Were they signed to an org at the season end? If not, I don't think they get entered.

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

Were they signed to an org at the season end? If not, I don't think they get entered.

Both are still signed, but the org also has moved to Las Vegas.

It is possible that it's on me, and that the "neither" option is the default one, and I just didn't notice.

But it is, what it is, can't be fixed anymore. The brackets are set.

On 6/20/2022 at 3:19 PM, pjrfin said:

More weird stuff happening with these two fighters. Both got picked up from FA, and then some how released by the game. I asked Brocc Ogan, who picked up one of them, and he confirmed that he didn't cut the fighter.

Both fighters are in FA again, and neither has a base or a location. Some other former island fighters in FA don't have locations either.