Tag Team vs Naughty Crew

Rambo

Was talking to Karter last night about how you wanted that rematch from way back.  I have no problem with it.  I just don't like that Karter wants to use fighters in my org w/o talking to me about it and he wouldn't do the same in return.  He refused to let your guy fight Wanker, but he expects me to allow your guy to go fight his guy.  It's not a cool standard.  Karter is cool, no problems with him at all.  But NOT a fan of him thinking it's a 1 sided affair and that he can just walk over me like that.

Not trying to be a bitch at all, just voicing how fucked up it is that he expects me to do something that he himself refuses to do.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 3/19/2021 at 10:07 AM, Bleakardor said:

Was talking to Karter last night about how you wanted that rematch from way back.  I have no problem with it.  I just don't like that Karter wants to use fighters in my org w/o talking to me about it and he wouldn't do the same in return.  He refused to let your guy fight Wanker, but he expects me to allow your guy to go fight his guy.  It's not a cool standard.  Karter is cool, no problems with him at all.  But NOT a fan of him thinking it's a 1 sided affair and that he can just walk over me like that.

Not trying to be a bitch at all, just voicing how fucked up it is that he expects me to do something that he himself refuses to do.

Karter is about the furthest thing from "cool" I have ever encountered. 

And trust me I went to a private school, no shortage of "lame" in that world lol 

What you need to understand is that his brain lacks cells, so you have to says things slowly and repeat constantly. It is honestly a miracle he is able to set sliders and train his crew. 

AViqyEs.jpg

Just to give you an idea he made us come all the way to Amsterdam to talk about our 5v5 and plan stuff.

Now, no offense to his org but I would rather be snowboarding in Mont Tremblant, Quebec or Blue Mountain, Ontario this time of the year.

He could have came to our compound in Tremblant and chilled for a few weeks instead of staying in Amsterdam that honestly smells like a mix of piss, herring and afghan hashish. 

3 Reasons You Should Rent Out Your Property in Mont-Tremblant

But instead we are eating this disgusting fish stuff, drinking warm Amstell and trying to dodge STD's from sketch womenz.

AMSTERDAM FOOD GONE WILD! - ALBERT CUYP STREET MARKET - YouTube

Our meeting is almost over and I will have some updates for yall.  I honestly want to be on a plane back to Canada, loved Amsterdam as an 18 year old but almost 10 years later it is honestly a different experience lol 

• Downvote 2

On 3/19/2021 at 9:07 AM, Bleakardor said:

I understand, Ralph is signed with you, he fights who you send him. No pressure from me for the rematch, honestly I figured if I asked you that you wouldnt have a problem with it, guess I was wrong. We can do it at the end of this contract. I am in no hurry. 

1 hour ago, 762x39 said:

I understand, Ralph is signed with you, he fights who you send him. No pressure from me for the rematch, honestly I figured if I asked you that you wouldnt have a problem with it, guess I was wrong. We can do it at the end of this contract. I am in no hurry. 

That's Ok, Karter mentioned in our meeting tonight that he likes the Puno vs Big Kev rematch also and that you guys can do at SFL easily.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, 762x39 said:

You can do it sooner, I am ok with it.  I am just not ok with not being asked.  But, Karter and I have discussed it, all is well.  I have provided 7 different fighters super fights to other orgs, and not gotten a single one back in turn.  That's kind of what erks me is that nobody asked.  But, I misread it anyways and it really was just a mention, not an expectation as I originally thought.  So, sorry about that.  

If you want that rematch, all is well.  It will now be the 3rd fighter I've sent to SYN for a fight.  Maybe one day in the next 5 years they will step up and allow someone to come fight here.  But it's not SYN, it's Karter not wanting Kahn to have anything but MMMA and now SYN on his fight history.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

You can do it sooner, I am ok with it.  I am just not ok with not being asked.  But, Karter and I have discussed it, all is well.  I have provided 7 different fighters super fights to other orgs, and not gotten a single one back in turn.  That's kind of what erks me is that nobody asked.  But, I misread it anyways and it really was just a mention, not an expectation as I originally thought.  So, sorry about that.  

If you want that rematch, all is well.  It will now be the 3rd fighter I've sent to SYN for a fight.  Maybe one day in the next 5 years they will step up and allow someone to come fight here.  But it's not SYN, it's Karter not wanting Kahn to have anything but MMMA and now SYN on his fight history.

As I have said several times, not a big deal. I am not upset at all I fully understand your part. I am pretty easy to get along with most of the time. If you can manage to work out a fighter swap with Syn I am in, if you cant get a comparable fight back in your ORG dont do it. Either way, no offense taken by me. Hell you never know, if Ralph losses his next one they might not be interested in the rematch like they are right now anyway. It is very possible he will lose, I cant set sliders for shit lately. 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2021 at 5:56 AM, 762x39 said:

That one sounds good to me to. I am easy to get along with. We can plan on doing that one. 

Sounds like a plan.

I'm gonna have to run point here since Karter has been cancelled for a bit.

The order is not really important will start listing fights we can agree on.

Fight #1 : Puno vs Big Kev is a good one and easy to book.

I have a few more coming ! 

• Downvote 1

I didn't pick those fights, you happened to pick 4 fights, 2 of them are vs my slow learners and 2 are against guys with a lineup around the block of contenders and seriously ranked waaaay above your guys.

I already mentioned to you those 4 fights don't work. We are actually very close to finalizing the 5 fights just trying to post stuff in order to hype the event and storyline. 

I will ask a moderator to erase your posts (and my replies off topic) now so that we can keep it fun and interactive.

Your guys are gonna get discarded very soon anyways we trying for legendary rivalries here, not one offs vs early sparbots. 

thanks.

• Downvote 1

On 3/25/2021 at 1:23 PM, Monsieur.Camara said:

I didn't pick those fights, you happened to pick 4 fights, 2 of them are vs my slow learners and 2 are against guys with a lineup around the block of contenders and seriously ranked waaaay above your guys.

I already mentioned to you those 4 fights don't work. We are actually very close to finalizing the 5 fights just trying to post stuff in order to hype the event and storyline. 

I will ask a moderator to erase your posts (and my replies off topic) now so that we can keep it fun and interactive.

Your guys are gonna get discarded very soon anyways we trying for legendary rivalries here, not one offs vs early sparbots. 

thanks.

Rank shouldnt stop you from fighting, look at the difference in Kevin and Puno, I have no problem taking that fight. But then again I have never turned down a fight since I started playing and never will. I will probably never reach #1 ranked manager or even have the #1 MMA fighter, I have in KT with Cirkovic back in the day. But at least I can say I didnt duck anyone or cherry pick fights. I dont even look at the fight offer when I get them I just accept. Come on man step up and lets get this thing going. 

• Upvote 4

Dont bother, camara is a pathetic joke. He called me out, I gave him ALL our common IDs and he comes up with excuse after excuse. It's a fighting game yet he won't fight, even after he specifically called me out

Oh and I just looked at the 2 matchups you claim you 'seriously wayyyyyyyyy outrank' my guys. I outrank the matchups 3 to 1 so get out of your delusional dream world, and that one where you exaggerate the 'seriously wayyyy outrank' is 160 vs 400 p4p. Dont be scared, stop making excuses and take the fights like you claimed you wanted

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alriiiiight ! 

My sources inform me that the 1st fight of this much anticipated 5v5 challenge is coming up at the LOM tournament.

Karter has been pitted against Barney thanks to POWERFUL FRENZ so we can start the challenge with this one !!!

https://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=370432&fidb=370052

Good luck to both competitor's, I will be helping Karter set sliders of course. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

Alriiiiight ! 

My sources inform me that the 1st fight of this much anticipated 5v5 challenge is coming up at the LOM tournament.

Karter has been pitted against Barney thanks to POWERFUL FRENZ so we can start the challenge with this one !!!

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/6/2021 at 6:11 PM, Monsieur.Camara said:

Alriiiiight ! 

1-0 to Naughtly Crew baby!!!

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1041191

• Like 2