Dynasty MMA - Open ID

DMMA Weekend Primer

Dynasty MMA is back again for another 3 Event Weekend. This time around we got 3 big Title fights and a downright nasty lineup of fights overall. So, let's dive right into the action!!!

KNmh9oasWhMvQimlvia1EO922_zvUlrAk5FDnPG0uEv82dsULO_kLNkqkK2VZa-HVirVo_i-UTMZ1fl2FCh1HYrnzK8DzxWeAtRbxPy9kW1Rqu6-xnR0yceWSHa_69jV1aJSOq5jpZbL4iMcNT3FAprb6jI1hDu1ksUNNhIBJuGBs85pbkUHtXNXHw

DMMA Friday Night Fights VII 

Heavyweight Bout

Art Bowers(9-9-0) vs Never Hurry(8-3-0)

Art Bowers is coming into this a Winner of 4 of his last 6 fights as steps into the DMMA cage for the 11th time. Bowers most recent contest was over in just 1 minute and 14 seconds of the very first round as he landed a jaw dropping uppercut on Luis Sinisterra and turnt his lights off immediately. 

Never Hurry Returns after what can only be described as the Comeback of the Year, only Hurry was at the Losing end of it. Hurry managed three straight Knockdowns in just two minutes of work against former HW champ Jules Durand at DMMA 129 only to get flatlined with a huge uppercut just moments later.

This one has the makings of a Vicious KO written all over it.

Light Heavyweight Bout

Yar Bol(12-6-0) vs Swole Ricky Martin(8-2-0)

Former Light Heavyweight title challenger Yar Bol has been on a path of destruction as of late Winning his last two bouts, with first round finishes. Bol put away Lucas McCain with punches in just 46 seconds and he followed that up with a victory over Victor Contreiras whom he forced to Tapout due to Strikes. 

Swole Ricky Martin is 1-2 in his last three fights, mind you he fought the likes of Pinks, Tucker, and current 205-pound champ Constantin Niculescu in those bouts. Previously though the Brazilian bomber was on a 7-fight win streak All three of his last fights have gone to grueling Decisions which should be noted as well.

The winner of this is probably going to be in a Title Eliminator next so a lot is riding on the line for both men.

Middleweight Bout

Ramone Rocksaw(14-6-0) vs Kazuki Takeda(14-5-0)

Ramone Rocksaw has been aggressively climbing his way back into the Title picture here at Dynasty and his current 3 fight win streak speaks for itself. Rocksaws last win earned him a “KO of the Night” finish as he Countered Edward Grubbs with a brutal Cross to end his night. This one-time CWMMA Middleweight Champion would love nothing more to get one more shot at Gold here at DMMA.

Kazuki Takeda will be making his Dynasty debut as he jumps right into the thick of things in this 185-pound division, Headlining this very Event. A former Slavic FL champion at 185, managed to have an impressive 4 straight Successful Title Defenses in said Promotion. One thing to know about the newcomer is he is extremely lethal on the ground as this BJJ Blackbelt has picked up 10 Submission victories in his career.

Takeda has a golden shot at putting his name right at the top of the list for MW challengers, but he has an equally hungry opponent in Rocksaw to get through first.

QP3Ej99IQHhnRWZ-dnOph3WgTYaXEZC-vFueBm1Cj31X2SqrXIO9VtL9VrGt0399frYGYx9pUv852aMLoXE8o7HnEaHyNVZBmrJjPhO6u5mEb6wB2fj-LKiKYOs7sF20XrPMgkwcErvyRzlHNpIEtm3RtdK37C7kpzuQnUEw52-wsQVJZnHrnVEmCA

DMMA 138 

Middleweight Bout

Yevgeny Ignatov(10-6-0) vs Eric Distefano(12-8-0)

Yevgeny Ignatov is fresh off his first victory in his new weight class of 185 after dropping his debut against Segundo Garcia which he lost by Majority Decision. His win was against Guy Le Franc and what a display it was. After nearly being KO’d himself in Round 1, Ignatov landed a thumping Head Kick KO with only 2 seconds remaining on the clock for Round 2. 

Eric Distefano is also coming off a Highlight reel KO as he unleashed a flurry of strikes upon Gee Gutsu in route to a Ref stoppage at 4:47 in the first round of their bout. Distefano has battled inconsistency since he signed with DMMA but his accolades as a champion should also be known as this former BLAZE Middleweight Champion seeks another world title.

Another fun striker vs Striker matchup, so grab the beer and popcorn and enjoy!

Light Heavyweight Bout

Devonte Pinks(15-4-0) vs Charles Tucker(16-4-0)

Two-time Light Heavyweight Challenger has some wins over some of the best in the division, and his losses are at the hands of just two men. Pinks has lost to current champ Niculescu twice and the man he will be fighting for a third time in Charles Tucker, twice as well. So, this is a very Crucial match for “The War Cat” and the time is now if he wants to get himself back in the title picture.

Former 205-pound champ Charles Tucker was struggling pretty bad as of late losing 4 of his last 5 fights but he has rebounded in his last bout. It was not handed to him by any means though, as he took a Unanimous Decision over Niko Ahonen last month. Tucker now finds himself in a desperate situation once again as he meets the man, he has TKO’d twice previously. Another win over pinks would be huge as he would have back-to-back wins after a dreadful 5 fight stretch previously.

Look for both of these 205-pound warriors to give their all once again, unfortunately for one there has to be an L.

Lightweight Championship

*Champion* Aubrey Grant(11-3-1) vs *Challenger* Kra Hang(11-4-1)

Lightweight Champion Aubrey Grant is set to defend his title for the 5th time and no it's not against Kofel or Nansen. Grant is becoming the Iron man of DMMA going the distance in his last 9 bouts, 5 of which were 5 round title bouts. Grant previously ended an epic rivalry with one Xylon Kofel as he took all 5 rounds on the scorecards winning the series 3-1. There is finally starting to be some fresh contenders rise in this Division so Grant looks to have his hands full but first he must Defend his belt at DMMA 138.

This will be Kra Hangs third challenger for a Lightweight title twice here at DMMA and once at BLAZE. Hang has rallied off two straight wins over Cormac Mac Airt and Gunnar Bloodaxe respectively. In his last bout with Bloodaxe he showcased his striking skills as he finished Gunnar with a Deadly accurate counter Combination. That fight also earned him “Fight of the Night” Honors as he is headed into the biggest fight of his career.

Expect a fun game of chess in this fight between two guys who know how to point fight

OBaWfy-n4kfLdhdbO5eY4fsUR4lB6dwYYJiY1yoqyAAD9EvPQppl94tvCalBTJzxlu_j4i9wARsy6eIu1rVf2o3zwYKuwVTdu5MtpHdXMpatMfoqrs4GJgZU3C3hRogc7hIz-VscxVtxCM5k_HxjS4i5PR4GIkSeXi3Rno3R6E4fpPvpu7oKFrybVg

DMMA 139

Super Heavyweight Championship

*Challenger* Guido Carosella(9-11-0) vs *Champion* KT Panda(9-4-0)

Guido Caorosella burst onto the scene here at Dynasty with an Impressive debut win over Divine Intervention where forced the tap via Arm Triangle late in the final round. Guido has top notch Boxing and BJJ and has proven ability to finish fights on the feet and on the ground. Guido’s one negative has been his inconsistency, though a Win at DMMA 139 will put all that talk on the back burner.

KT Panda looks to continue his Title reign at Super Heavyweight, as the very first 265+ Champ. Panda has been superb in his last 6 fights winning 5 of them 3 of which were TKO finishes. Panda had his first successful title defense just last month as he won a 5 round Unanimous Decision over Sheikh Mahmut.

Battle of the Behemoths, can “Stronguy” take out the KT Panda or will Panda continue his Championship run?

Light Heavyweight Bout

Casimiro Nicoletta(15-7-0) vs Anthony Lalime(13-8-1)

Casimiro Nicoletta is 2-1 as the deadly striker looks to add another (T)KO to his tally that currently stands at 14. Last time out Casimiro took out Pinina Zhikova with a lethal head kick in round two of their showdown at DMMA 131. Nicoletta, a former champion of the Blaze MMA (375k+) looks to be on track to another shot at a championship in the future, barring no setbacks.

Anthony Lalime kicked a recent 2-fight skid to the curb with an electrifying “KO of the Night” performance. That performance was against Hafir Dharris whom he nearly decapitated with a nasty uppercut inside the clinch, resulting in a first-round finish. Much like his opponent Sunday night, Lalime is looking to get his second straight win. 

With 25 (T)KOs between them this fight is one you don't want to blink for, i promise.

Heavyweight Championship

*Challenger* Roman Zhdanov(9-6-0) vs *Champion* Jason Hightower(10-1-0)

Roman Zhadanov has won his last two fights in the first round via TKO finish at that. Zhadanov is a ruthless striker with 8 of his 9 victories coming by way of (T)KO. Roman now finds back in title contention for the first time since his TKO loss to Kevin Faulk a year ago. Roman recently had a change in Fight Teams as he now trains at House of 1000 Corpses under the tutelage of Crazy Horse.

Dynasty Heavyweight champ Jason Hightower heads into this Title fight looking for his 4th successful defense. Hightower recently picked up a Decision victory over Hjallis Kalske in a razor-sharp Decision. This marks Jason’s third Decision victory in his last four fights, as he has moved away from his Aggressive kill or be killed style of looking for a Knockout to a more diverse pace, built on going the distance.

This fight was a late change as the previous #1 contender Jules Durand was unable to take the fight due to a Hiatus.

• Upvote 3

AND NEWWWWW..........Dynasty Lightweight Champion......Kra Hang

Kra_Hang.jpg

With just 18 seconds remaining in what was a 5 round war then champ Aubrey Grant looked to be headed to his 4th Successful Title Defense By way of Decision. Until Kra Hang Opened the eyes of every baked Dutch bastard in attendance, as he released a fury of punches to secure the TKO victory. Grant tasted Hangs power a few times as he was knocked down to the canvas, but he managed to clear the cobwebs each time, the last one though was just too much for the former champ. The Fight earned "FOTN" Honors and is quite possibly in the running for DMMA's fight of the year. So, congrats to the new champ out of Thailand Kra Hang. Also, a round of applause to Mr. Aubrey Grant as he has had a solid run at the top of 155 and we hope to see him back there some day.

Next up for Kra though will be some unfinished business with a man who recently Beat the current champ by TKO, and that is Jesse Pinkman they will throw down at DMMA 146 on 2022-10-08.

Let's also give a shoutout to Super Heavyweight Champ KT Panda on his second Title Defense as he beat Guido Carosella in round 1 by TKO.

And of course, a big Congrats to the DMMA Heavyweight Champion Jason Hightower , who is fresh off his 4th Title Defense of a late and game replacement Roman Zhdanov, whom he also took out by TKO.

Another great weekend of Dynasty MMA we hope to see you again next week, Stay tuned!!!

• Upvote 3

Jesse Pinkman first reaction after hearing the news

68d5d6008516958b1e05179cfd3a86ed.png

15937110325818.jpg

Jesse Pinkman-j0389a0BA5rLA1xoAy7K7-qEOrAXZOKq_CUyuk7(11-4 MMA, 5-5 TWGC)

Like I said on BUZZ, I did it in our first match, I don't think I was doing bad on standup in our first fight so expect me to stand and trade. I am not afraid, I took a fight against on of the best strikers in the division and lost to a decision, not being knocked down or out, not even hurt. Kra Hang, prepare for the worst! 

uhh. almost forgot, congrats on becoming the champion, but you are not a champion until u defend it once, you better do that against me. fair and square fight, can't wait to get in there but before fighting under the lights we have to win wars and train in gym. 

• Upvote 2

Big shout out @Daudyfor taking the wheel of the Dynasty Contenders Organization. 

Dynasty Contenders (365k+) is up and running, Event #1 DC:1 Initiation is locked in with ten fights, set for 2022-10-08. This event will take place at the Hard Knocks in Helsinki. This card will be headlined by two DMMA Veterans and it is not a rematch, YEEAAHHHHHHH. As former GONY team captain Manus Murphy meets Panda Four of the famous Panda tribe.

1663221788DC1%20Poster.jpg

More to come..........DC 2: Segura vs Jello

1663299759DC2.jpg (Poster made by Crazy Horse aka Daudy)

• Upvote 3

AND NEW Bantamweight Champion.................Yoshimitsu Fukumitsu

Yoshi.jpg

After winning the #1 contender tournament Yoshimitsu Fukumitsu knew his next challenge would be an uphill battle. This weekend Fukumitsu Saw all his hard work pay off as he put the H20 Arena crowd in a state of shock as finishes Maurits Assndrop in the first round of their championship Main Event at DMMA 142 Assndrop vs Fukumitsu. Assndrop was looking for his 2nd Title Defense, but the plans were quickly spoiled for now by are new Bantamweight champ.

Fukumitsu can now take some time and enjoy his huge victory, while DMMA seeks a new #1 Contender. Assndrop had a nice run going but now looks to bounce back into contention.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

AND NEW Bantamweight Champion.................Yoshimitsu Fukumitsu

Bantamweight Champ and also #1 DMMA poster on Buzz, that's his real crowning glory.

1664088722DC3.png

In other news, Dynasty Contenders now has our poster up for DC 3: The Giants Have Come. Our main event features two titans duking it out along with at least two other 265lb+ matchups. Rozenblad vs The Giant, 600 pounds in one cage on the 22nd of October!

• Upvote 3

At DMMA 145 we saw two new DMMA champions crowned first we will start with are NEW Middleweight Champion, Segundo Garcia

Garcia.jpg

Garcia was well on his way to a Unanimous a Unanimous Decision loss to former Middleweight champ Kareem Johnson until a cut was opened up on Johnson just past the 1-minute mark of the final round. That cut seemed to be the game changer Segundo needed as he Quickly rocks Kareem with an Overhand right and not long after he followed that up with a perfect High Kick to end Kareem's Night. Hell of a fight and well worthy of the "FOTN" bonus that both fighters won. 

Garcia already has his next fight booked and will look to avenge a previous loss in his first title defense against another former MW champ Macca Outback!

Next up we now have a new Light Heavyweight champ and a very familiar name as Vitali Kersikov I I joins his brothers Dmitri and Andrei on the DMMA world champion list.

Vitali.png

You can't predict the way the Co-Main and Main Events would have played out here fans, if you did, you're a Damned Psychic. Just like Garcia Vitali was down on the scorecards as Champion Constantin Niculescu was looking to leave the 209 Arena in Amsterdam with his bold in his first Successful Title defense. After scoring an Early Knockdown in Round 4 Kersikov changed then momentum of the fight then and there as he countered Niculescu's Take down Attempt with a solid Right Hand. Round 5 starts in nearly the same fasion as Vitali lands another counter right hand that rocks the champ, and finally at the 1:55 mark of round five Kersikov unloads a perfect counter Head Kick of his own to end the night for the Romanian. Another awesome fight that the DMMA brass felt was deserving of FOTN and both fighters were rewarded there 1-million-dollar Performance bonus.

Absolutely stellar card capped off with two insane Title bouts.

• Upvote 2

15937110325818.jpg

Jesse Pinkman-j0389a0BA5rLA1xoAy7K7-qEOrAXZOKq_CUyuk7(12-4 MMA, 5-5 TWGC)

What did I said a few days ago? YEA, from the start to end, total domination! I don't know how they had him winning the first round, won 4 rounds, back to back, in my eyes I won the first round too, he wasn't even able to land on me that much

Glad to be the champion again, after a few years being dropped by managers and finally being able to find a home and have a successful run, I guess the hard work makes it easy sometimes. I won't let that belt go away that soon, expect hell in the cage

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Skenoj said:

15937110325818.jpg

What did I said a few days ago? YEA, from the start to end, total domination! I don't know how they had him winning the first round, won 4 rounds, back to back, in my eyes I won the first round too, he wasn't even able to land on me that much

Glad to be the champion again, after a few years being dropped by managers and finally being able to find a home and have a successful run, I guess the hard work makes it easy sometimes. I won't let that belt go away that soon, expect hell in the cage

Congrats

And New and now two-time Lightweight Champion...........Jesse Pinkman

Pinkman.jpg

Jesse pulled out a very impressive performance over then champ Kra Hang in today's DMMA 146 Main Event. Kra started strong taking the first round in there rematch, but Pinkman quickly turned things around in Round two with an excellent Counter Takedown. In the end Pinkman was 50% on his Takedowns and controlled the fight pretty thoroughly with his expert grappling skills. This fight was also awarded "Fight of the Night" and both fighters were paid in Cash and Hookers!!!

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

Congrats

And New and now two-time Lightweight Champion...........Jesse Pinkman

Pinkman.jpg

Jesse pulled out a very impressive performance over then champ Kra Hang in today's DMMA 146 Main Event. Kra started strong taking the first round in there rematch, but Pinkman quickly turned things around in Round two with an excellent Counter Takedown. In the end Pinkman was 50% on his Takedowns and controlled the fight pretty thoroughly with his expert grappling skills. This fight was also awarded "Fight of the Night" and both fighters were paid in Cash and Hookers!!!

15937110325818.jpg

Thank you! THAT BELT LOOKS DAMN GOOD ON ME!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO DEFEND IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN! 
ANYONE CAN GET IT! 

• Upvote 1

1662945369DC.jpg1663221788DC1 Poster.jpg

Dynasty Contenders 1: Initiation Review

Hello all sport fans! Here at the Contenders team we watch every fight, witness every moment, and feel every time someone gets guard pulled into a submission. Here's our action review of our first card just gone!

Undercard

185lb Ma Bong Sik vs Math "Original Bro" Riddle

Two granite chinned boys coming to swang and bang with Riddle having the experience and reach advantage, but Bong Sik being a bit of an unknown quantity only just starting his career out of the stables of the esteemed Jason "JBOMB" Smith. The fight itself started out at an average pace with Riddle really mixing it out between attempts to clinch, get a takedown, and also launch a variety of offence on the feet. Bong looked to have worked on his striking defences but Riddle still found some success with kicks while Bong Sik's hands looked very sharp. Unfortunately for Riddle, he never quite found his range quickly enough and within 2 minutes Bong Sik had unleashed a devastating shot and followed it up with a monster uppercut to be the beginning of the end. Ma Bong Sik winner by TKO (strikes) after 1:59 in Round 1.

170lb Calan "Dimpledoosher" Smith vs Unicorn "Loch Ness Monster" Big Foot

Our second fight of the night saw two reasonably rounded 170ers take to the cage with both guys being organisational newcomers. Big Foot had been a bit of a journeyman in his young career, but has shown some grappling teeth with a finals appearance in the 205, D4 category of TWGC 36. Smith on the other hand has shown some power in his hands with all of his 4 wins coming by KO. Both well rounded fighters, but clearly with some preference on the opposite ends of the MMA skillset. The fight started with Big Foot aggressively trying to work the fight to the ground and Smith deploying a counter striking gameplan. Unfortunately for Smith, Big Foots persistence proved too hard to stop with him claiming the submission win from half guard. Unicorn Big Foot winner by Submission (Kimura) after 1:59 in Round 1.

265+lb Martins "Vovan" Verdins vs Lino "The Art" Silva

Our big boys hit the cage and immediately you could see that Verdins has had a tough camp and looked a bit off the pace. However, these are warriors and the fight went on. Both guys were coming off losses and had trained their clinch skills, but it was Silva who was able to implement his gameplan with success. Another first round finish for the card after Silva displayed a dominant and complete performance in the clinch. Lino Silva winner by TKO (Strikes) after 1:10 in Round 1.

205lb Adam Orel vs Daniel Pawlikowski

Over to our 205 div for another short but action packed fight. Both guys coming off losses with Orel being an organisational newcomer, it was their chance to impress. In a slightly surprising course of action Pawlikowski came out swinging with both guys trading massive combinations with Orel coming out on top. Short, but sweet. Adam Orel winner by KO (Strikes) after 0:34 in Round 1.

265lb Luis "Ripper" Sinisterra vs "Teach My Dog 1000 Words" Uncle Abner

Our final bout on the undercard also saw our first decision. An absolutely razor thin first round where Sinisterra worked his counters and Abner utilised his length advantage through kicks resulted in a back and forth that saw Abner put Sinisterra down with a big combo. However, Sinisterra rallied to make the round close and then did enough to keep Abner on the outside and punish him on the counter to take the decision win. Close fight! Luis Sinisterra winner by UD

Main Card

145lb "The Eagle" Magomed Sitsongrit vs Frank "The Last OG" Lucas IV

Kicking off our main card was a match between our 145ers in arguably one of the most skilled matchups on the card. In the red corner we had Magomed Sitsongrit, whose murky origins from the famed Sitsongrit camp are clouded in mystery as he's moved through various other managements/camps since, including this bout being his first out of Rampage Rocky's stable. In the blue corner we had talented grappler Frank Lucas IV, whose career has seen the opposite as he's stayed entirely within manager's Orce Mojsov's tutelage. Lucas' gameplan was clear from the outset, trying to drag Sitsongrit to the mat with every technique imaginable, both from the open mat and within the clinch. Unfortunately for him, Sitsongrit showed incredible take down defence and superhuman balance to keep it upright, and worked him well in the clinch. Eventually, Sitsongrit's hands became too much causing Lucas to panic clinch, with the end following swiftly after a brutal left hook landing flush on Lucas' chin. Magomed Sitsongrit winner by KO (Punch) after 4:56 in Round 1.

265lb DA "Champ" Real vs Keaton "Claw" Vega

Our second heavyweight fight of the night, and our second decision! Something in the water for the big guys? However, don't let this deceive you, this fight was a straight up banger and very narrowly lost out on being fight of the night. Both fighters were evenly matched on the feet and that's where most of the fight took place. Real showed sharp hands while Vega implemented a much more varied attack, especially utilising his kicking advantage in excellent fashion - landing an absolutely insane 33 out of 33 leg kicks. Real never stopped coming forward though, and his chin showed incredible resilience as he walked through a number of head kicks. This was on show in the second round where Vega managed to land a number of headkicks, but Real walked through to land a massive uppercut and follow it up with a big right hand to knock down Vega twice. Vega showed massive heart to recover so quickly and managed to regain some control in the round through the clinch, and cutting Real with some return fire before doing enough to comfortably win the third. Top, top fight! Keaton Vega winner by UD.

185lb Anderson "8 Limbs" Adesanya vs Lee Stephens

Our third fight of the main card did not disappoint! Strong clinch fighter Adesanya took on Stephens in an intriguing fight that showcased how well rounded Stephens was. Early in the first Stephens elected to pull guard and then sweep the position, absolutely taking Adesanya and the commentators by surprise. Stephens then showed excellent top control to comfortably win the first before then implementing a strong clinch game of his own in the second round. Adesanya tried to regain control utilising elbows, knees, and kicks, but the pressure from Stephens proved too strong. His dirty boxing in the third stunned his opponent before a big uppercut dropped Adesanya. In a last ditch hail mary deep in the third round, Adesanya managed to escape his hips for a decent armbar attempt before Stephens punished that with some huge ground and pound to beat the clock and secure a last second stoppage! KO of the night! Lee Stephens winner by TKO (Strikes) after 4:59 in Round 3.

Co-main 145lb Kloockz Diesel vs Baki "The Grappler" Hanma

Our co-main event saw the well rounded Diesel vs equally well rounded (despite the nickname) Hanma. Hanma is a organisational newcomer switching from Enigma, but had seen a tough streak of losses and was keen to change courses against Diesel. Under his current management Diesel had worked himself into a reasonable record in the Dynasty franchise with only one loss... a loss that has since aged beautifully as it was to the current Dynasty 135lb champion. The fight was a back and forth affair, with Hanma utilising the clinch beautifully to edge the first round, while Diesel came back strong in the second and had more success at range. The third and final round saw both trading punches at range with Hanma's hands finding the final crunching blows to finish Diesel on the ground. Perhaps a little unexpected to see Hanma's hands fly like that! A great performance by both, and a worthy winner of fight of the night! Baki Hanma winner by Submission (Strikes) after 3:10 in Round 3.

Main Event 205lb Panda Four vs Manus "The Greatest" Murphy

The main event of our debut card saw two of our most skilled 205ers take on each other to get back in the W column after their respective rough patches in Dynasty main. Coming into it, Panda Four from the famous Pika Choo stables had shown incredible grappling pedigree after his success as champion in Abu Dhabi. However, this is MMA and Murphy is no slouch on the ground himself and has a massive reach advantage. Unfortunately for Murphy, we never got to see him get going on the feet, as Panda Four showed excellent wrestling to take the fight to the ground immediately in both rounds of the fight. As stated before however, Murphy is no slouch on the ground himself and arguably was the more dominant grappler in the first round, as he managed to defend Panda's submission attempts and win some of the scrambles to regain the dominant position, before attempting a kimura of his own. However, grappling experience won out in the end, and Panda Four was able pull off an extremely slick rear naked choke after being swept by Manus. After losing the dominant position with Manus sitting in Panda's half guard, Panda managed to sneak out the back and lock in a great finish to cap off a stunning passage of grappling. Submission of the night material! Panda Four winner by Submission (RNC) after 3:23 in Round 2.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, The1rstSaint said:

Not a bad debut, more tickets sold than expected. Truth be told its the Panda effect. Everyone loves to see a Panda in the Main Event.

Yep, definitely the panda effect. We don't talk about that truck full of tickets that disappeared.

Came for a Kung Fu Panda screening, left with Panda Choke.

• Upvote 3

And New and now Four-time Dynasty Featherweight champion.................. Renji Abarai

Abarai_1.jpg

DMMA Hall of Famer Renji Abarai has just regained the Dynasty Featherweight championship for a fourth time. He Edged former champ and the last man to take the belt from Abarai, Dmitri Kersikov. Now the score between these two is even 1 to 1, surely there will be a rubber match to come at some point. Abarai though has his sights now firmly on his next challenge and that is known other than 16-4 Koa Bouddi. Bouddi is fresh of an impressive win in his Dynasty debut, now it's time to see if he is ready for the Big Time as he meets "Champ". These two will square off at DMMA 152!

• Upvote 2

Contenders Weekly Washdown 1

18/10/22

Welcome to this week's Contender's Weekly Washdown! We here at Crazy Horse media want to ensure our fans across the world are able to keep up to date with the latest news in a variety of formats, to keep things fresh. You'll just never know if it'll be a newsletter summarising the week or an event preview/review or interpretive dance that will be keeping you all up to date and on the edge of your seats for the latest Dynasty Contenders news. This week we will shamelessly emulate our friends at Heartless FC with a written rundown of recent events. They steal your our hearts, we steal their newsletter formats!

Card Results - Our first draw! Upsets! First title shots announced! First call up to Dynasty main!

Only one card for the week gone, the excellent DC 2: Segura vs Jello.

This card saw our organisation's first ever draw in our opening fight between Curtis Rome and Senger Line. These two seem destined to forever have their fates intertwined, as this fight, their first in MMA, was actually the second time they had met in competition. Both are avid grapplers and actually met in the finals of TWGC 35 in the 145/D2 class where Line snatched the victory of the day. The draw marked Rome's 2nd draw in the last 3 fights, and sparked an immediate request from Line's manager Pablo Spezziale for a rematch! This is certainly a fight that will be run back in the future so keep your eye out for that!

Other fights saw some close results with Kursiwa going down by split decision to Bogo, Thrawn taking the majority decision vs Panda, and a back and forth fight of the night between Pauschi and White ending with a submission win for White.

Eyes though were fixed on Santino vs Duggan as Duggan put on a great well-rounded performance to stun Santino and get a first round Americana finish. Duggan, considered an underdog by most, snaps a 5 fight losing streak with his submission of the night.

Upsets continued into our main event with perhaps the slight favourite Rick Segura succumbing to a smothering performance by Jello Belly - who is now the first Contender fighter to get called back up for a fight in Dynasty Main as he takes on Jach Bresnar at DMMA 153. Rick Segura now finds himself unemployed, but there are rumours there is a contract extension on the table if he finds new management.

Bold performances and a title callout also saw Grand Admiral Thrawn (205lb vs Orel 12/11) and Ed Bridger (145lb vs Hanma 6/11) awarded with inaugural title shots within Dynasty Contenders. More news to come regarding other titles including published rankings, so stay tuned to see where your favourite fighters are ranked!

Finally, our sole knockout finish of the night went to Butch's very own Arturo Ellacuria with a massive combo into an uppercut finish. This rounded off our awards for the night with his impressive 33 second KO being an org record, which brings me to the next part...

Dynasty Contender Records

From this point onwards, we will be tracking results for the following organisational records:

🥊 FASTEST KO: Arturo Ellacuria, 145 lb (0:33)
🥋 FASTEST SUB: Jim Duggan, 170lb (1:58)
🗿 IRON CHIN: Uncle Abner, 265 lb (34 head strikes absorbed without a knockdown/being KO'd)
🕹️ CLUTCH FINISH: Lee Stephens, 185 lb (KO win at 4:59 in round 3)

Iron Chin counts how many head shots (elbows/kicks/knees/combos all count as 1 also) a fighter has taken in one fight without being knocked down or rocked. If that record holder is knocked down or KO'd in their next fight, their opponent gets a bonus $1000 cheque!

Clutch finish is for the latest finish within a fight. Our current record holder already holds the maximum result for a 3 round fight, but can others match that and will we see later finishes with our title fights?

Upcoming Posters

Upcoming posters for some of our events, not previously revealed:

1666066095Sunday%20Sesh1.jpg1664503665DC4.png1666066990Sunday%20Sesh2.jpg1666069336DC5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I would like to apologise for my fighter Imro Rozenblad post fight speech after winning in the main event of DC 3: The Giants Have Come. Imro after his recent losses has suffered from a bit of memory damage and the big flurry of strikes from Konstantin The Russian Giant further added to this which resulted in Imro thanking the wrong org and claiming to be champion for said org. Won't happen again thank you Dynasty Contenders for the main event and appreciation to Imro!

1664088722DC3.png

Edited by DVBJJ
  • Upvote 4

A Big belated Congrats to the newest Dynasty Heavyweight Champion.......Hjallis Kalske

Kalske_2.jpg

Kalske has joined a stellar group of Dynasty Heavyweight champions from Durand to Faulk to Barboza to Kersikov and finally to the most recent champion Jason Hightower. Kalske was able to tie the series 1-1 between Hightower a few weeks back with a vicious 3rd round TKO. Next up though is Adan Puno at DMMA 151 Fukumitsu vs Kersikov

1666538221DMMA%20151.jpg

• Upvote 3

1665493209ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

(Yeah I know the poster is really slow, just get high and you be slow too.)

DMMA 150 is set as Dynasty invades New York City for the first time eva! This event is most definitely going to break some records in the promotion's history. The Main card has three big Title fights and a HUGE Main Event between the top two ranked fighters on the roster currently as Light Heavyweight Champion Vitali Kersikov meets Former Middleweight Champion the Infamous Rectal Thermometer. Now without further ado I am your drunken Irish host with the most Douche T. McBaggins and this is the DMMA 150 preview

Prelims 

Guido Carosella vs Hero Primo

Guido is an extremely gifted boxer, but his biggest strength is his ground game, in particular his BJJ. Guido has 5 submissions and 4 (T)KO's victories in his 9 pro MMA wins, so he loves to finish. Unfortunately, his last two fights with DMMA though where him being finished in brutal fashion. As for Primo he is an interesting fighter as with excellent standup but oddly he seems to have his best success with his grappling. Hero was formerly a Heavyweight with DMMA but has since moved to Super Heavyweight which is no surprise considering he is 225 fucking cm's tall!

Charles Bukowski vs Hendrix Cabrera

Charles "Hank" Bukowski has been fighting here at Dynasty since DMMA 5, and not so long ago was on a 5-fight winning streak. This was the best Charles Bukowski we have seen; the streak included a win over Kazuma Kiryu. Now he finds himself on the losing side of two straight as he desperately looks to serve up one of those BUKOWSKI sized ass whoopins. It won't be an easy task though as he meets a rising DMMA Middleweight contender in Hendrix Cabrera. Hendrix joined the roster back in late July and has rallied up 3 quick wins. Hendrix Cabrera started his Pro Career in the second Season of The League of Madness, He did quite well making it to the Semi Finals of his bracket by the way.

Alexander Lee vs Geryon Macropus

Heading back to the Super heavyweight Division we have the return of Alexander Lee after three straight Slugfest starting with his Dynasty debut back at DMMA 123 Hightower vs Kalske which he won in a mere 23 seconds. Now 2-1 here, and coming off a loss will we see Alexander get back to his Dominant ways? He will face off with another big guy looking to bounce back with a win by the name of Geryon Macropus of Cyprus. Geryon likes to stand which ultimately may be his downfall, but the dude has 10 KO's so why teh f$$k not. All I know is we got two guys that are going to look to end this fight quickly which is always Excitement.

Keanu Reeves vs Benji Torres

Keanu Reeves has looked stellar in his last two fights here at Dynasty winning them both with submission victories. Not to mention he is Keanu Reeves, that nose job though bro, wtf! He is just a brown belt in BJJ but he told me the other day and I quote "I eat redbelts for a daytime snack, fuck your belts!" He will be fighting a man that just recently got back on the jelly donuts to move from Lightweight up to Middleweight in Benji Torres. Torres though began his MMA career at Middleweight and is a former Title challenger at Welterweight. Torres has a hell of a chin and good striking power, so expect Jon Wick to stay far, far away from any slugfest in this one.

Terrance Graves vs Raminus Polus

What a way to finish off the Prelims than this exciting welterweight showdown right here. 

Terrance Graves is now 4-0 since his DMMA debut at DMMA 114 Pinks vs Martin. Graves though has really shown his true potential in his last 3 fights winning them all by TKO or KO. His most decisive by far was his most recent fight as he completely devoured Vasily Khrapov Jr in just 56 seconds. Now he will see a true test though as he meets former two-time Dynasty Welterweight Title challenger Raminus Polus. "Battlemage" is coming off a run up at Middleweight where he went 3-3 against some pretty big names in the that division. Now the former DMMA Title challenger and CWMMA Welterweight champ returns, and he has a hungry young bull standing in his way.

Main Card

Seppo Ilmarinen vs Dick Dennison

We start this phenomenal Main Card off with a couple Light Heavyweights itching to get themselves in title contention.

For Seppo Ilmarinen it is getting back in title contention though as he has failed in his previous two title bids. Ilmarinen is in a rough spot in his career right now with 3 straight L's currently all be it they were against the likes of former champ Camaras Account for the belt, Current champ Vitali Kersikov II and the "Rifleman" himself Lucas McCain. Seppo will need to get his once deadly Grappling game going again if he wants to stop this roller coaster ride from hell. Dick "So Hard" Dennison will look to bounce back hard after a recent defeat to Paavali Kontiainen, a fight he looked to just about have wrapped up until that 30 minutes to go mark hit. Dick is a former Heavyweight with tremendous KO power, If Seppo struggle to secure a Takedown it may be lights out for him.

Super Heavyweight Championship

SHW_1.jpg

KT Panda vs Puncher Face

Next up is third and final fight in the super heavyweight division and this one features the KT Panda current Superheavyweight champion as he defends his belt for his 4th time against Puncher Face. 

Panda is the Inaugural Dynasty Super Heavy champion and has not slowed down one bit since his dominant Title capturing performance against Divine Intervention at DMMA 120 Kofel vs Risin. The Panda man had a stint at Heavyweight here but once the Super Heavyweight Division opened it was obvious this is where he Belongs. KT Panda is a guy who will simply fuck you up in the clinch so just avoid it at all means. His next test looks to be a fun one as he meets former SMASH Super heavyweight Title challenger Puncher Face. Puncher is a towering brazilin Boxer that may very well be the champs toughest test to date. Face made his Dynasty debut last month beating former challenger of the belt Sheikh Mahmut whom he beat with a Unanimous Decision. Face will now fight for the belt in just his 2nd fight quite a start to his Dynasty career. On paper the game plan is obvious the challenger will have a 20 cm Height advantage so he will try to utilize the massive reach to pick him apart at distance. While Panda is most likely going to do what the TOP Panda man in all the land is well known to do and that is Fuck your shit up in the clinch.

Welterweight Championship

WW_1.jpg

Jaxon Magrath vs Kwasi Kwong

This next fight is very much a Main Event caliber match but tonight is not even Co-Main. Undoubtedly Dynasty MMA's GOAT Jaxon Magrath is back for his 12th Title Defense. Jaxon just 3 months ago lost his first fight of his career as he faced Combate Welterweight Angelo Moore. I myself feel if Magrath had just two more rounds it would have been a different outcome though, as the Perth Bad Ass doesn't really get in his grove until the championship rounds. Magrath returned to defend his DMMA title last month and did so with a "FOTN" Performance win over Get Wet About Don. Magrath at 17-1-1 now in his pro career defends his belt against former Island boy Kwasi Kwong he has an undefeated 17-0-0 record running currently. The Island season 12 Welterweight winner Kwong is now 3-0 since signing with Dynasty MMA. His previous three fights have all ended with Spectacular Knockouts with his last earning "KOTN" with ease. Now we will see Kwong put his Undefeated streak on the line for a shot at Jaxon Magrath's pride and joy the DMMA Welterweight title. It should also be noted that this is yet another showdown in the ongoing feud between the hated camps of Blacktalians MMA and Hammer House of Horror , formerly known as Alfred Top Team. 

Middleweight Championship

Co-Main Event

MW_1.jpg

Segundo Garcia vs Macca Outback

It was very long ago these two were fighting to see who the next #1 contender would be at Middleweight. Now We see Garcia as the champ as he looks to avenge the loss, he suffered to Outback just three months ago. 

Segundo Garcia was awarded a shot at the Vacant Title after a unanimous Decision win over former champ Ansis Kaupens. He then won the belt by beating another former Middleweight champ in Kareem Johnson shocked the world against with a 5th round Head Kick KO after being down 4 rounds to none. Two-time DMMA Middleweight champ Macca Outback is looking for the three-peat as he battles his former foe and now champion. After his win over Garcia at DMMA 126 Garcia Vs Outback Macca went on to lose a razor-sharp Majority decision against then champion Rectal Thermometer in a previous attempt to three-peat. Since then, a lot has happened including Rectal relinquishing his belt and Garcia winning it for his first time. The first fight between these two was of the charts fun as Garcia managed to score knockdowns in each round but could not put the tough as nails Aussie down for good. Both of these guys have 6 "Fight of the Night" bonuses so do not leave your bloody seat for this one. You can thank me later!

Main Event

ME_1.jpg

Vitali Kersikov I I vs Rectal Thermometer

Rounding off this DMMA 150 show we have a battle for Soul Supremacy as the top two ranked fighters currently on the Dynasty Roster will do battle in the Main Event of the evening.

Vitali is a winner of 8 of his last 9 wins, but most important is his last win for the Light Heavyweight Title. Kersikov II defeated then champion Constantin Niculescu with a Thunderous Head Kick in the final round of their championship bout at DMMA 145 Niculescu vs Kersikov. After quickly going down 2 rounds Vitali started to mount a comeback in round three. Still in doubt though heading into round 5, Vitali knew he needed to finish the fight and finish he did. Standing in the other corner is a man who needs no introduction Former Two Time DMMA Middleweight Champ Rectal Thermometer. Rectal is currently riding high on a 5-fight win streak but one has to ask where his mindset is after just handing over the Middleweight Championship? One thing is for sure when the Rectal Thermometer hits the Dynasty cage, you better pucker up those arse cheeks or you're in for a rude awakening. Kersikov now has a shot to improve his stellar career with a big win over a fighter in the top 50 P4P rankings worldwide.  With Former Light Heavyweight champ Camara's Account waiting in the wings and a pissed off Rectal Thermometer staring him down this Saturday night in New Your City, Kersikov has the world on his shoulders, but coming from the Kersikov bloodline he wouldn't have it any other way.

Make sure you get down to the Madison Garden Arena early for this show as Dynasty MMA looks to put on one hell of a show for those rowdy yanks across the pound. This has been Douche T. McBaggins and it has been a pleasure previewing this show DMMA is just getting started Bitches!!! 

• Like 2

Macca Outback..............Has done it, yet again. Now 3-time DMMA Middleweight champion.

Macca.jpg

Outback Regains the belt for a third time, in Dominant fashion. Excellent Accuracy and better Volume proved to be the factor as he took a Unanimous Decision verdict over then champ Segundo Garcia. Garcia showed his toughness in round three but ultimately it wasn't his Day last night in New York. 

Now is this third run with the belt the charm? Macca will look to successfully defend the belt for the first time in his career in due time. For now, enjoy the Moment Mr. Outback, you earned it!

DMMA 150 Recap

In other news DMMA 150 Indeed did Break some records as a Promotion Highest Ticket Revenue as well as Highest Fighter Pay, cause we love are fighters here at Dynasty. 

Long time Welterweight Champion Jaxon Magrath stretched his lead for most wins and most Title wins this weekend as well. Jaxon edged out Undefeated Challenger Kwasi Kwong coming alive Late and winning the final three rounds of the fight. Magrath, who Set quite the bar for Title Defenses at 12 straight, will now move down to 155. 

This means the Welterweight Title will be relinquished once a New Title fight is announced. For now, the plan will be to hold Two title eliminators Fighters TBA soon. The winners will fight for the Vacant belt. For now we will let the most dominant Dynasty Champ ever keep his belt and enjoy their final month together. 

KT Panda Three everything including a Kitchen Sink but Puncher Face would not go down. Panda makes his 4th title defense with a dominant Unanimous Decision victory.

Finally, the DMMA 150 Main Event pitted the Top two current fighters in the promotion as Former Middleweight champion Rectal Thermometer wins the narrow unanimous Decision over current Light heavyweight champ Vitali Kersikov I I

• Upvote 2

Both of are Title Fights ended with New Champions this weekend at DMMA 151. 

First lets congradulate the new BANTAMWEIGHT CHAMION of Dynasty MMA.............Marko Kersikov

Marko_2.jpg

Marko was the third 135-pound champ in Dynasty History with his Victory over than champ Yoshimitsu Fukumitsu. Props to Fukumitsu and we hope to see him back in contention soon. The Fight also earned Marko his 2nd KO of the Night award as he joins his brothers Andrei, Vitali, and Dmitri in the Wall of Dynasty Champions. 

Next up for Marko who seeks to be the first BW champ to make a successful defense could very well be the winner of Kratos Karumaa vs Frank Rizzo which goes down next weekend at DMMA 152.

Also a new HEAYWEIGHT CHAMPION of Dynasty was crowned as Adan Puno grabs the Title

Adan.jpg

Puno put away Hjallis Kalske in round 3 of their scheduled 5 rounder with a One Punch KO. The fight looked to be all tied up heading into the 3rd, were Puno landed a nasty Overhand right that put the Champ down. He then followed up with a few precise Kicks and a Lethal Uppercut that Finished Kalske at the 2:10 mark. Great Fight and i know we haven't heard the last from the Tough Fin from Oulu.

Kalske will now sit back and weight for the results of DMMA Friday Night Fights XIII to see if his first defense will be Former Champ Jason Hightower or Patrick Kearney This Friday night in London

1667692699DMMA%20FNFXIII.jpg

• Upvote 2