Dynasty MMA - Open ID

DMMA 170 Pinkman vs Kersikov PREVIEW

1676476256DMMA%20170.jpg

We are now just a few hours away from DMMA 169 which is being held in London and Headlined by the Highly anticipated Middleweight championship bout between Champion Macca Outback vs Challenger Cooper Roos. That event is just the start though ladies and gents as DMMA 170 will go down later today in LA as the Blockbuster showdown between DMMA Bantamweight champ Marko Kersikov will face of with the current P4P best and champion of both Lightweight and Featherweight Jesse Pinkman in the evenings Main Event. So many great fights this weekend here at Dynasty, now let's take an inside look at the DMMA 170 Main card.

Light Heavyweight Division

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Donner Keil vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Anthony Lalime

Donner Keil (8-3-0)           Anthony Lalime(16-11-1)

Germany's Donner Keil will be making his 5th DMMA apparence at DMMA 170 after going 2-2 in his first 4 outings. Keil is an exciting striker with 5 of his wins coming by way of (T)KO which includes his last bout against Kill Shot Jackson which ended with just 4 seconds remaining in a very close fight. Donner is a one-time TK Light Heavyweight champ who is looking to string a few victories together and get himself in title contention here at Dynasty.

A veteran of 15 fights here at Dynasty Anthony Lalime is now looking to get back on track after dropping a Unanimous Decision too Lucas McCain  last month. This Quebecker has lights out KO power as shown in his 14 (T)KO victories thus far. Now at 28 years of age and having his recent two fight win streak derailed, Anthony is going to stop at nothing to get his career back on track and a win tonight is a must in his eyes.

Middleweight Division

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Harris Mint vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pavel Kostov

Harris Mint(13-5-1)         Pavel Kostov(11-7-2)

"The British Thug" Harris Mint has a respectable 3-1-1 record in his last 5 bouts in the jam packed Dynasty Middleweight division. He recently took down a former title challenger in Benji Torres at DMMA 164 by a Unanimous Decision. Mint has a stellar overall fight game with the ability to finish the fight wherever it goes. He loves to brawl and knock people out, but he has also been known to make yo ass tap out as well. Mint is definitely looking like a future title contender himself if he can keep his momentum going tonight in LA.

Pavel Kostov has fought all but one of his pro MMA bouts right here at Dynasty and against some very stiff competition at that. Just like Mint he has gone 3-1-1 in his last 5 fights as well, which included a win over Zachary Klimenko on New Years day. Kostov is an Elite Striker with a great gas tank, so you better be ready for a war when you face off with this Dark skinned native of Moscow, Russia.

Heavyweight Division

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Constantin Niculescu vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Deividas Vilkas

Constantin Niculescu(16-9-0)      Deividas Vilkas(10-4-0)

Former DMMA Light Heavyweight champion Constantin Niculescu now finds himself on a rocky road losing his last three fights. He made his Heavyweight debut just last month against recent Title challenger Pete Tyler who locked on a ferocious Armbar forcing Nicu to tape in Round 2. The Romanian wrecking ball is slowly packing on the muscle though and will be looking to get back to his winning ways tonight. Expect Sir Alfred his manager to light a fire under his arse for this one!

Fan Favorite "Chuey" Deividas Vilkas has had a resurrection of his career under his new head Coach and Manager Akira Shigeru winning his last 4 fights with him in his corner. Vilkas is always looking to turn out his opponents' lights as shown with his perfect 10 of 10 TKO ratio in his victories. Deividas is in a great spot in his career and looks to be in top form for once, if he can pick up the W here against a former LHW champ watch out. 

CO-MAIN Event

Middleweight Division

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ramone Rocksaw vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kareem Johnson

Ramone Rocksaw(18-8-0     Kareem Johnson(15-7-0)

As we close out another Balck History Month Dynasty MMA looks to put two of their very best African American fighters in the Spotlight of DMMA 170!

Ramone Rocksaw recently had a 4 fight win streak snapped by the debuting Cooper Roos at DMMA 165. This fight had so much weighing on the line for Rocksaw who had his title hopes derailed momentarily. Rocksaw has bounced back before though and he usually does it in downright vicious fashion. A winner of 12 "of the Night" awards (6 FOTN, 6 KOTN) Ramone is always going to give the fans what they paid to see which is usually Blood and Violence. The former CWMMA Middleweight champ now ponders his career as he will look once again to get to the top of the DMMA MW division.

Kareem Johnson is a former DMMA Middleweight champ, who always seems to be in the title picture here. With 9 title fights in his career, Kareem is second to only current champ Macca Outback in that category. Johnson has been pushing the pace more often in his last 4 fights which has been hit or miss unfortunately going 2-2. He is Fresh off his most recent Title challenge to the champ Outback in a fight he was ahead on the scorecards of going into round 4, which was abruptly ended with a TKO finish just 18 seconds into said round. Kareem's resume speaks for itself as he has fought the best of the best throughout his career.

This will be the duos second confrontation as Kareem holds a previous TKO victory over Ramone early in both their careers. That fight earned them both Fight of the Night Honors and I won't be surprised to see an even better performance this outing. 

MAIN EVENT

Champ vs Champ-Champ

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Marko Kersikov vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jesse Pinkman

Marko Kersikov(12-3-0)        Jesse Pinkman(16-4-0)

Finalizing a fan f$$king tastic weekend of DMMA fights we got three DMMA championships represented in a 5 round Super-Duper fight!. 

Marko Kersikov has looked phenomenal winning his last 4 fights that included his title capturing performance over Yoshimitsu Fukumitsu at DMMA 151. Most recently, Marko avenged a previous loss to Maurits Assndrop in a fight he was down to rounds in. Marko though knew he needed to pull a rabbit from his cap if he wanted to retain his belt from the challenge of Maurits and he did so with a One Punch KO with 10 seconds left on the clock in round 3. Kersikov is now in the top ten worldwide at Bantamweight and looks to take a huge jump in the p4p rankings if he can dethrone the Pinkman. With the Country of Ukraine on his side and the Kersikov blood running threw his veins, Marko will be bringing his A-Game tonight and LA will be in for a treat i assure you. 

This time Last year Pinkman found himself struggling for his soul with his then management team neglecting his talent and simply setting him up for failure. after losing back-to-back Decisions here at DMMA Pinkman was released from that team and picked up by the Heartless brand and Head Coach Not Skenoj who saw some potential in the young former champion. A rejuvenated Jesse Pinkman then went on a tear winning 8 of his last 9 fights inside the DMMA a cage and racking up two World championships as well. Jesse now a red belt in BJJ has made a statement in the DMMA cage winning 6 "Sub of the Night" awards in his career. Jesse now has a chance to beat yet another DMMA champion in this non-Title bout as he looks to improve his worldwide rank in the process.

Titles are not everything in the word of MMA to these fighters in tonight's main event both have already grabbed their belts. Tonight, it's all about who is the best of the best in the lower weight classes and these two lads are 1 and 2 currently here at DMMA. This one is quite possibly the biggest fight in DMMA History to date, but I assure you we are just getting started.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

15904875925177.gif

Cooper "Ouch, not in the face" Roos goes down in dramatic fashion after an excellent display in the opening round, in which he dominated for 5 minutes. Cooper was baffled by his defeat, with the last thing he remembered before entering the darkness was Outback smiling at him, clearly a sneaky tactic to lure him to sleep.

After that embarrassing defeat and shameful stain he contributed to on the GOAT's resume, Cooper Roos vowed to come back stronger and at the very least destroy any opponent foolish enough to get in front of him. He plans to get back on the sauce; a combination of EPO, HGH, and Jet-fuel, that will undoubtedly lead to him smashing many mugs in the future.

• Upvote 4

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Marko Kersikov

Marko Kersikov

The biggest fight in Dynasty MMA is now upon us as we find out who is the undisputed king of the midgets in DMMA. Two weight Champion Jesse Pinkman vs Bantamweight Champion Marko Kersikov. At the weigh ins Marko had kept his contractual obligation to eat a burger king daily to make the 145lb mark. Pinkman has promised to put on a show and deliver a victory whereas Marko has promised to put Pinkman's chin into row Z - it is wolfpack on wolfpack violence and we are all here for it. 

Pinkman enters the arena first to his familiar walkout theme looking supremely confident next to Skenoj. Marko makes him wait for him. An unfamiliar theme blares over the arenas speakers - it sounds like the nWo Wolfpack theme a symbol of the recent split between the Wolfpacks. Marko enters with his familiar entourage - his cousin Dmitri leads the procession with his twin brothers Boyko and Boyka on the flanks. Vitali and Andrei tower over the rest of the clan at the rear.

Pinkman stands about an inch taller than Marko as the two fighters receive their pre-fight instructions from the referee and with a touch of the gloves we are down to business!

Pinkman comes out the aggressor looking to pepper his jab on Marko to keep him at bay. Marko slips a jab and lands a right and a left which leads to Pinkman instantly throwing a jab and attempting a takedown but no joy on this occasion. Marko tries to throw another haymaker but Pinkman comes shooting in again and this time lands the takedown into half. Pinkman is trying to slap on a kimura but his attempt is thwarted by Marko who scoots into full guard before Pinkman switches to a leglock and is again countered with Marko diving into top position inside of his guard. Pinkman throws his legs up for a triangle but Marko just stands up out of guard and instructs Pinkman to get up. Pinkman instantly shoots in again but Marko is well prepared this time and shoves his face into the mat.

Pinkman shows good awareness that Marko is keeping his hands lower now to protect himself from the takedown starts peppering out his jab again. Pinkman finally lands a combo of his own which seems to have pissed off Marko with blood trickling from his nose. Pinkman starting to gain confidence continues to pepper out his jab before Marko again counters him with a vicious one two which sees Pinkman staggering slightly before launching a combination of his own but it has no affect on Marko. Marko coils up and waits for Pinkman to move. A lazy left jab misses and Marko explodes with a right hand that sends Pinkman to the floor. Pinkman trying to regain his senses is stood up by the referee with his legs still not quite under him. Marko comes straight over the top of Pinkman's guard with an overhand right which lands flush on the temple and sends Pinkman to sleep. 

After four minutes and thirty four seconds in round one we have a winner by way of knockout - Marko Kersikov! 

The fans are going wild as we witness the king of the midgets finally crowned in DMMA. Marko and his entourage stand for some pictures with fans before vacating the cage. Some Asian beanpole swaggers up and calls Marko out. Marko confused as to who this person is asks if he wants a picture. The Asian man starts to verbally assault Marko which leads to Andrei picking him up and throwing him into his manager before the gang walk off into the waiting Range Rovers to take them away. 

This is the first of two headliners for the Kersikovs. On Wednesday night tune in to see if Vitali Kersikov can defend his 205 title and gain some sweet revenge against Devonte Pinks.

• Upvote 3

14568511666205.png

Vitali Kersikov II

We are live here at DMMA 171 : Kersikov vs Pinks 2. Marko successfully claimed his king of the midgets title and we have been assured is now off the double whoppers. The fight on Sunday was about building a dynasty but today's fight is all about revenge. Pinks was the first man ever to stop Vitali with a cuts loss at DMMA 107. Anytime Vitali hit Pinks he was all over the place and falling to the floor but Pinks bit down on his gumshield and fired a blow that cut just above the eyebrow. The referee stopped the fight - some say prematurely. Pinks failed in his opportunity for the title previously and is going to try take the belt away from Vitali here tonight. 

Vitali is on his first defence of the belt tonight after taking the belt in spectacular fashion against Account. Vitali has promised the fans a swift finish tonight - saying that Pinks chin will be found by the end of the first round. It should be an action packed fight as the main event of the evening has arrived. 

Pinks walks out to his entrance music along with manager Action Jackson. He slowly bobs up and down to his theme music as he enters the cage. Vitali's music hits as Pinks enters the cage. Vitali is sprinting down the isle with the rest of the Kersikov's walking slowly behind him. He jumps over the cage before the door is opened for him and steps directly to his corner. A puzzled looking Pinks stares across from him as Vitali paces backwards and forwards like a caged lion. The referee gives his pre fight instructions and with a touch of the gloves both fighters go to their separate corners. 

Pinks comes out fast peppering his opponent with quick shots which appear to be annoying Vitali more than hurting him. Vitali finally launches a punch of his own which made a horrific noise as it lands on Pinks forehead. Pinks continues with his barrage of punches and kicks before Vitali starts to pick up the pace himself. Pinks is dancing around the ring landing his shots before he steps to his left and right into a monstrous body kick from Vitali which leaves him gasping. Vitali throws out a jab which sneaks through Pinks defences before Pinks throws a hail mary headkick which misses the mark by quite a distance. He seems to have lost his balance a bit as he goes to the ground but pops back up again. He then throws three quick jabs - the first one lands but Vitali blocks the other two before returning with a right hand which sends Pinks stumbling backwards. Pinks backs off out of the finishing blow before throwing another headkick which misses the mark and Vitali lands with a body shot which sends Pinks back against the cage. Vitali can smell blood and stands unloading big body kicks which drops Pinks hands to protect his mid section. As the hands dip down Vitali seizes the opportunity and lands a beauty of a right hand which sends Pinks to the floor. As Pinks stands back up Vitali fakes the left hook and lands a stiff right jab which lands clean on Pinks chin. Pinks falls backwards and his head bounces off the canvas. The referee seeing that Pinks is out cold rushes to stop Vitali from landing any more shots. A jubilant Vitali stands with the referee as Pinks is being attended to by the medical staff. The master of ceremonies stands in the centre of the ring. 

Ladies and Gentlemen the referee has called a stop to this bout at four minutes and twenty seven seconds of the very first round. Declaring your winner by knock-out - Vitali Kersikov the second. 

Vitali and his family members take the post fight pictures with Marko and Vitali proudly showing off their belts. The cage door opens and Alex K and his fighter Camara Account enter the cage. Alex K grabs the mic and demands an ending to the trilogy between the pair. Vitali grabs a microphone and accepts the fight before both fighters face off against each other. Dynasty 176 is announced over the stadiums speakers as the date which marks the trilogy between Vitali Kersikov and Camara Account. 

• Upvote 3

16255000301783.jpg

Shigeru Otori (16-10-1)

"Marko Kersikov, I'm next in line for that belt! I hear Mr Butch doesn't want to give me the title shot so I'm asking you to be a man and not accept a fight offer against these other weak guys. I respect you very very much and hopefully we get to share the cage soon. Arigatou!"

• Upvote 1

15937110325818.jpg

20210322183313nvthBIS.png20210322183313nvthBIS.png

Jesse Pinkman: After a fight like that I must put out a statement about it, my opponent Marko did what he was supposed to do, counter and huge power into it, fair play to him, I respect him but I must face him again after I go and defend my belts a few times and hopefully with the right results, the stakes were big between me and Marko but he managed to climb above me in that Pound for Pound ranking and become one of the best fighters in DMMA, there's no shame in losing against one of the best. 

Fighting the best in two divisions ain't gonna end up right at one point, but all I have to do is to pick my head up and focus for my next fight where I will be defending my belt against Sean O Malley after I took his belt. he is dangerous and has power to put lights out but that won't apply in this case, I must win this fight that's all I have to say right now.

• Upvote 2

Recent Posters

1676750846DMMA%20172.jpg1676752401DMMA%20173.jpg1677425998DMMA%20174.jpg 1677670411DMMA%20175B.jpg1677889179DMMA%20176.jpg1677890517DMMA%20177.gif

DMMA Top 5 Tussles for the Month of March

#5 Harakka vs LeDoux

Gustav will be looking for his 2nd Title defense since capturing the Vacant Welterweight strap at DMMA 160 Championship Chaos 2. Pierre LeDoux makes his jump back to DMMA and looks to make the absolutely best of his moment by Dethroning the current champ!

#4 Panda vs Schults 2

KT Panda continues to chase Jaxon Magrath for the DMMA record in Successful Title defenses, he currently sits at 7 just 5 behind the Hall of Famer. Sgt. Schultz will look to spoil that run in his second attempt at the Panda!

#3 Hightower vs Veainu

Now two-time Dynasty Heavyweight champ sets his sights and a new reign of Terror as he looks to pick up his first Title defense since beaten Pete Tyler for the recently vacated belt. He will meet a game NEWCOMER coming over from WVT Vunipola Veainu, who has secured Heavyweight titles in IXF, Highland, and LAFC already. 

#2 Pinkman vs OMalley 2

Pinkman may be coming off a loss, but his spirits have to remain high as the Champion of both Lightweight and Featherweight Divisions here at Dynasty. He will Defend his Featherweight belt for the first time against his ol foe he beat for the belt. OMalley is the most dangerous Featherweight on the roster and being the only man that has TKO DMMA Hall of Famer Renji Abarai not once but twice now, I would say its DAMN TRUE!

#1 Kersikov II vs Account 3

Vitali Kersikov II is fresh off his first Title Defense of his now second run as DMMA Light Heavyweight champion. Avenging a previous loss to Devonte Pinks (Let's hope we see a rubber match there sooner or later), with a Violent First Round KO late in the first round. That makes three Straight One Punch KO's for the Champ heading into the Rubber Match with Account. Meanwhile Account sets his sights on his third Championship at Light Heavyweight here at DMMA and is coming off a One Punch KO win himself over Lucas McCain . This rivalry looks to be one for the ages IMO and No matter who takes this third battle i look forward to seeing another and another and another and maybe another who teh f$$k knows!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 8/30/2022 at 7:58 AM, The1rstSaint said:

Dynasty MMA Rankings September 2022

DWOC.jpg

Much has changed since the Wall of Champions.

Jason Hightower Regains his Heavyweight Belt and now is on his second term. 

Vitali Kersikov I I is now a 2 time Light Heavyweight champ as a third fight with Account is right around the corner.

Macca Outback Won the Middleweight belt for a third time, just a month after this previous Wall of Fame.

Gustav Harakka Captures Gold after Hall of Famer Magrath moves down to Lightweight.

Jesse Pinkman Becomes the first ever Double champ at Lightweight and Featherweight

Marko Kersikov Reigns Supreme at Bantamweight and is now the #2 in the p4p ranks at DMMA

KT Panda the only man from the previous group to remain on top of his division with no setbacks.

DMMA_champs_march_1_1.jpg

Who Will be on the Dynasty Wall of Fame 6 months from now? Time will tell

• Upvote 4

The War has begun!!!!

1651102318wvt%20retro.jpg vs 16727827491616449871hkD1tFx%20(1)%20(1).jpg

Yesterday in London DMMA Heavyweight champion Jason Hightower beat Vunipola Veainu which was just the beginning of what is to come in the Co-Promotion showdown between #3 ranked Organization World Vale Tudo Fight League and the #6 ranked Dynasty MMA. With the Win Hightower is thirsty for more Blood as he now sets his sights on former WVT Super Heavyweight champ Tali Ihantala. Keep in mind this fight is not confirmed just yet but there will be a meeting of the pit bosses real soon to decide this Super Fight! If Hightower can get past Ihantala there seems to be only one man left on the WVT totem pole left for Jason, and it's a familiar man indeed. That man is current WVT Super heavyweight champ and a Former DMMA Heavyweight champ in Andrei Kersikov. Hightower coincidentally is the guy who beat Andrei for the coveted DMMA Heavyweight strap way back at DMMA 98: Kersikov vs Hightower. That fight was highly contested and went to a Unanimous Decision with Kersikov winning the final two rounds but losing the fight.

That said that's not all ladies and gentle lads, two more HUGE super de duper SUPER FIGHTS are in the works between the two promotions. First let's start with one that is currently on the table and set to go down on April 8th at DMMA 183 live from the LA Memorial in Los Angeles. Representing the WVT brand will be Zheko Melondov who is currently the 11th ranked Super heavyweight worldwide. Zheko has compiled a 7-3-1 record since signing on with WVT, most recently going to a dreaded draw with Leonardo Narushima .His 5 fight KO PAAANCCChhh win streak though was something to behold. He will meet DMMA's Kingpin at Super heavyweight KT Panda who is fresh off his 8th consecutive Successful Title Defense. Panda is currently the 8th ranked Super Heavyweight Worldwide. KT Panda is a pernial future DMMA Hall of Famer if he keeps doing what he is doing. Panda Man vs Melon Man it's what the fans need!!!!

Are third potential Super fight is yet to be decided but I can tell you who will be representing Dynasty MMA? It will be none other than the current DMMA Bantamweight champion Marko Kersikov. After taking out the Champ-Champ Jesse Pinkman in brutal fashion, Marko was left without any true contenders unfortunately in the Growing DMMA 135-pound Division. So, this left Owner Tycoon Judas with a troublesome task of seeking out a proper opponent, luckily for him WVT has some balls and has provided a potential Super Fight for the Mini Kersikov. So, the question now is who will Marko face next? There seems to be two valid options for the #3 ranked Bantamweight in the world. First newly crowned WVT Lightweight champion and Combate Bantamweight Champion Eduardo Corassa. Corassa holding two titles in two separate orgs makes this fight extra juicy for Marko for sure. This also means more behind the scenes Decision making as we bring another org into the picture for discussions. Option two is the former WVT Lightweight champ Surianglek Sitsongrit. Let's be real though Marko wants Corassa and why would he not. Hopefully we find out soon who he will face in the WVT Cage!

• Upvote 5

1678501234DMMA%20179B.jpg

15904875925177.gifMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kareem Johnson

Cooper "Redbeard" Roos (15-5) takes on Kareem Johnson* (16-7) at DMMA 179.
* Kareem Johnson's relationship to SYN Heavyweight Karim "Carnage" Johnson unverified @Ramirez 

"Been eating extra wildebeest meat after getting ktfo by an Aussie on wolf-juice. Dominated the first round, he sneakered me in, hit me with a blind shot. Last thing I remember was an ugly mug smilin' at me." Cooper said in an incoherent language known as South African. "It's kill or be killed, yeah? He got me this time but next time we scrap, I'll plough 'im so hard his mammy will feel it. Right through his face mate."

The Durban native vented, obviously salty about his previous loss.

"And this Kareem fella? No chance." Roos continued, "But he's a good man. To step up and catch this beating? First class. A stepping-stone to redeeming my loss, and I'll finish him in the first round none the less, but he's first class in my book. He's from Memphis, I'm from Durban, we'll turn this thing into a proper street fight."

• Upvote 2

15937110325818.jpg

20210322183313nvthBIS.png20210322183313nvthBIS.png

Jesse Pinkman: It's almost that time!!! This fight it's a must win to prove that what I did was not just a fluke and it happened due to my talent and the work i've been putting each day before stepping in the cage! Accepting huge fights like that back to back it's tough but they can't break me, last time I was caught and he did not wasted any time on putting my lights out, the man has power and IQ, he knows how to use it and how to move with it, must be respected! Good luck to the people who will represent DMMA in the super fights! BRING IN THE VICTORY AT ANY COSTS! 
See y'all this weekend where you will witness first defense of my second belt!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Breaking News! War Crimes spotted in Los Angeles under the DMMA Banner! 265+lb champ 'KT Panda' main perpetrator!

maxresdefault.jpg

16599255446450.jpg

Zheko "Water" Melondov

"Herlo, Zheko here.

I have heard of zome war crimez happening under the DMMA banner. Zhis iz a code watermelon. Worze zhan zhe bad geography Andrei inzident! Zhere iz zome Kickboxing Panda over zhere who iz apparently a big champ in zhe mma?

But zhe zpiez reveal zhat zhiz "KT Panda" haz a few very unsavoury hobbiez on zhe zide such az crocheting and war crimez. Zhis iz no laughing matter.

I have quickly engaged wiz zhe powerz above to immediately go and exzterminate zhe pest in DMMA. I know zhiz iz interrupting zhe rezent touchbutt in zhe park zession I had with Leo, but wiz great KO PAAANCH comez wiz great rezponzibility.

Wish me luck all. Zhe fate of zhe watermelonz hang in zhe balance."

• Upvote 3

DMMA week in Review

Dynasty MMA had two Huge Rematches this week That both saw scores settled. Wednesday Night Live at the LA Memorial we saw the Rubber Match Between Vitali Kersikov I I and Camaras Account which ended in very Unfortunate fashion. Then of course just a few Hours ago at Wombley Arena champ-champ Jesse Pinkman went toe to toe with the exciting KO Artist Sean O Malley one more time. Tonight, lets dissect these two big Dynasty Main Events and see what's next for the 4 DMMA warriors.

1677889179DMMA%20176.jpg

Light Heavyweight Championship

Camaras Account def Vitali Kersikov I I via Round 2 TKO(cuts)

Well, the Doctors ruined what could have been a fight for the ages once again with their saftey of the fighters BS. Both Fighters were cut open early in the fight Account drew blood first though with a nicely timed straight right. Account quickly draws blood himself with a cross and this showdown is officially off and running to a bloody mess. The two fighters stay on their feet exchanging throughout round 1 with Vitali getting the slight edge in strikes. Kersikov was mixing his Kicks and Punches very well, while Camara was focusing on his opponent's face. In Round two we saw both guys bleeding all over the DMMA cage, but Accounts tactics of aiming for the Head was ultimately the deciding factor. After Vitali walks into a nasty Uppercut around the three-minute mark Dr. Will Tickle was on the edge of his seat looking at Kersikov's nasty cut pour. Dr. Tickle calls time at 4:27 seconds of round two and calls an end to this fight. Vitali hands his belt over like a man, and kicks tickle right in the dickle on his way out of the cage.

Whats Next for Vitali?

Well after this loss Vitali's management thought it would be best to halt his Fighting. Let's face the facts here, when you have this kind of talent and loss in this fashion it's a major downer. I'm not saying This Kersikov will never fight again but don't be surprised if you see him modeling for Calvin Klein in the near future. 

What's Next for Camara?

Mr. Account is now a three-time Dynasty Light Heavyweight champion, and though we can't wait to see his next Defense here at DMMA, he has some bigger plans ahead for now. Those plans are two grab another belt, this time in Sucker Punch Pro Series as he meets their current top dog at Light Heavyweight Radu Dracul on 2023-04-02.

1677890517DMMA%20177.gif

Featherweight Championship

Jesse Pinkman def Sean O Malley via Unanimous Decision

O Malley earned himself a rematch and an opportunity to get his belt back today in London. He fell short to the now Double champ Jesse Pinkman in their first showdown, losing by Submission after having Jesse in all kinds of trouble in Round two. As for this rematch it was a war, and Pinkmans Takedowns proved to be the demise of Super Sean's hopes at regaining his title. Jesse Pinkman proved to be the more accurate in striking as well but he knew O Malley has incredible Power for the 145 division, so standing and trading strikes with the guy is a bad decision unless your mom was knocked up by Tyson one crazy night in Las Vegas. Heading into round 5 it was obvious that Jesse was cruising for a Unanimous Decision, until we get too the halfway point and O Malley tags Pinkman with a vicious hook that rocks the champ-champ and brings the London crowd to their feet. You can see the look in Sean's eyes as he goes off on Pinkman, eager to try and close this one out and shock the world as Pinkman tries his best to weather the storm. The champ-champ grabs ahold of a clinch briefly and O Malley quickly breaks it off as Pinkman absorbs more heavy shots from O Malley. Pinkman quickly heres a ding in his head and says F this and shoots for the Takedown and gets it with ease with just 15 seconds left in the fight. 

The scorecards on this were a little wacky but the end result was a Unanimous Decision verdict for the one and Only Double Champ Jesse "No Nickname needed" Pinkman.

What is next for Sean?

After evaluating his future Sean O Malley has just inked a new deal but is moving down to Bantamweight to wreak havoc on the 135ers. We look forward to seeing what his next fight will be at his new weight class.

What is next for Jesse?

Jesse just wants to fight and with two title to defend we look to keep him busy here at Dynasty MMA. Fresh off his Title defense at 145, Pinkman will now move back to 155 to defend his strap, though not confirmed yet look for the booking to be finalized very soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

DMMA Title Announcment

Dynasty MMA and Bantamweight Champion Marko Kersikov have agreed to Strip the champ of his Title. This was decided mutually As Marko and the rest of his Kersikov Brothers will soon be off to the War with Russia to defend their country as only those Kersikov boys can do. I'm pretty sure Russia stands down when they see them on the Front line.

Marko has had a very nice run in his young career going 13-3-0 and we hope to see him and his brothers back wreaking havoc at a Dynasty Arena in the near future.

That said the Show must go on, and on 4/20 a new Bantamweight champion will be crowned. Former Featherweight champ Sean O Malley will face off with a familiar foe in Shigeru Otori in the Main event of DMMA 4/20. O Malley will make his return to 135 pounds, a weight class he hasn't fought in since June of 2021. Sean is well known as the premier KO Artist of the smaller weight classes, being the first man to Knock Out DMMA Hall of Famer Renji Abarai. Sean O Malley is 17-9-1 and has an incredible 16 (T)KO victories. He will be facing a surging Bantamweight who has rejuvenated his career under his new Fight Team at the Certified Cave Gang. Shigeru is another Former Featherweight Competitor that has recently moved down to 135, going 3-0 thus far. Otori avenged a previous loss in his last outing over Lennart Hohenthal last weekend, and is ready to avenge yet another in this showdown!

DMMA 4/20 will go down on 4-20 of course at a jam packed LA Memorial Arena. Free weed and liquor to the first 420 fans at the gates!

1680042945DMMA%20420.jpg

• Upvote 3

1662945369DC.jpg

Contenders Weekly Whenever Washdown 5

Welcome back sports fans, for another edition of the Dynasty Contenders Whenever Washdown! In this edition we have a quick event preview, a small recap of the many things that have happened since the last edition, future rumours being addressed, and also some fun news about a guest poster design being used for DC 41!

Makkonen smeshes on, Dye edges huge upset, Niaz locks in a revenge triangle, Team Heavy Metal's iron grip on 205 and 265, Newer champs solidify grip

As always, there's plenty of title action going on in DC given we have every single weight class in action for us! Make Makkonen continues his impressive streak, with the inaugural 265+ champ still having a firm grip on his belt defeating upstart young gun Fred Young. Though the official books say Make is up to 3 title defences, this is an administrative error and he's actually up to 4 due to a mistake by the organisation, with an extra cheeky win on top of that in DMMA proper. Make faces potentially his toughest task yet, taking on organisational newcomer and undefeated Jussi Roipe at DC 45.

At the other end of the scale in 135, our only other inaugural weightclass champ who remains the sole title holder in their division, Jan Sokol, has solidified their credentials with a dominating performance against his most recent challenger Aljamain Sterling. His next fight is against one of the faces of the new generation and part time Buzz warrior, Bryant Davis. This will prove a great test for both, with Sokol's arch rival Frank Dux intently watching from a distance, ready to once again have his tilt at the belt.

A couple of weight classes up in 155, we saw another huge rivalry play out in the title scene with inaugural champ Dick Niaz regaining his belt against rival Sammy Nyla - the man who originally dethroned Niaz. Niaz's next challenge is actually a once-off exhibition match against DMMA loanee Ger McDonnell while Nyla tries to get back in the W column against Curtis Rome for a potential trilogy with Niaz.

Elsewhere, 145 champ Ulysses Battleby and 185 champ Tiamat Tenkula both solidified their champion status with some defences. Both guys are in action soon, with Battleby in action today vs Robbie McBobbie and Tenkula facing off against pace merchant Donny Knightley in the next DC card.

Meanwhile, established champs Borowa Gora (205lb) and Haw Thorn (265lb), both from Team Heavy Metal under Pablo Spezziale, continued their long reigns as champion. Both have looked unstoppable with Gora taking on his 2nd panda in a row while Thorn has just booked a show down with Lasse Savisto. Unfortunately for them, the same cannot be said of teammate Paavo Talvela who was recently dethroned off the 170 throne in a massive upset by former island prospect Jack Dye. Dye shocked the world by narrowly edging out a decision against the former champ and takes on seemingly an even tougher task next in his first defence in the shape of buzz warrior Ivan Dochenko. Will Dye prove he's no flash in the pan, or will the weight of the belt be too much?

There are also certain rumours circling that some of the names mentioned may be due for some DMMA action in the near future, to provide some fresh talent into some of their divisions, but Crazy Horse Media can not yet confirm anything.

DC announces their first ever Guest Poster!

We are pleased to announce that DC 41: Tenkula vs Knightley will feature our first guest-designed poster. This particular one was designed by the great Rush "Flipper" Grayson, whose fighters Donny Knightley and Jimmy Nitro both feature on this card. Not only is the poster great (it's even got a doggie on it!), but it also meant it was on the event page nice and early for all to see. A departure from the sometimes very last minute features by the org owners to be sure!

1679413877dc41.jpg

It's beeyooootiful!

If anyone else would like to design a guest poster (which may or may not belong to a card featuring their own managed fighters), please feel free to get in touch and we can sort something out. Otherwise, you're all stuck with my designs. Muahahaha! DC is committed to keeping up our record of having a unique poster for every single card.

DC 40: April Fools! card preview

First, we'd like to extend our thanks to IMPULSE BETTING for featuring this card on their bettable events, and also for the last few DC cards. Get on down there and put a responsible bet on. No responsibility taken for you using this preview as a guide to bet. It's a risky business believing what I have to say!

Now onto the undercard:

Moen vs Peta - 155lb

Both guys haven't got heaps of experience under their belt in recent times. On paper Moen is the better BJJ grappler while Peta has the edge in wrestling. I expect this one to spend most of the time on the ground with the key decider being Peta's GNP top control vs the slippery Moen's subs.

Gill vs Krutainis - 265+lb

Krutainis is an org newcomer, but the journeyman sports a winning record. However, Gill seems to have a bit of an edge in some skills while also seemingly being in a better headspace. This fight is up for grabs, but I wouldn't be shocked if it grinds its way to a decision one way or the other.

Bastiat vs Nadadora - 155lb

The French economist has had to face some really tough opponents in his time at DC, but this time lines up as the betting favourite vs Nadadora. Bastiat has shown some wrestling chops and previously some heavy hands standing and banging, but it would seem dangerous to play into Nadadora's most obvious path to victory.

Noah vs Silva - 265+lb

Both guys are on a bit of a skid, looking to turn that around here. Rumours are that Silva's camp preparation hasn't been the best, but he remains incredibly dangerous in the clinch as per his first two fights in the org. Noah on the other hand has shown some beastly power but has a lot to prove after being starched in only 5 seconds by recent title challenger Fred Young.

Lisko vs Ruthlessness - 170lb

The final bout of the undercard sees Jordan Lisko take on recent title challenger Ray Ruthlessness. Lisko is on a very unfortunate skid of form in recent times, though some of his decision losses could easily have gone the other way. Lisko will look to put on some volume while Ruthlessness tends to look for that power shot. Both guys are very evenly matched on paper, so it's a great opportunity for whoever wants it the most to break their current L streak.

Main Card:

Piercer vs Line - 155lb

Line hails from the famous Team Heavy Metal and starts our main card out as the equal most betting favoured fighter on the whole card. He brings a pretty rounded game but shouldn't underestimate Piercer who is currently on a win streak even bigger than Line's. You'd think this fight has potential #1 contender implications depending on other results given both are in excellent form. It's a big step up in challenge for Piercer, but we've seen bigger shocks happen.

Rozenblad vs Greydorian - 265+lb

In our final 265+lb bout for the night, both guys will be looking to extend their current W streak. Greydorian is a clinch specialist, happy to drop heavy knees into an opponent to finish them, while Rozenblad has recently demonstrated some pretty good GNP chops. Rozenblad is a former LAFC champ and will be looking at finally breaking through and getting that title shot in DC he's been after. Interestingly, both guys share a recent opponent with Greydorian getting the better of Ragnar Lothbrock but Rozenblad faltering against the same man. There could be some value in the odds here, but it's a real toss up given Rozenblad's recent dispatch of another clinch specialist in Lino Silva. He must be sick of seeing these clinch guys in there with him!

Belly vs McDade - 155lb

Belly is now firmly back in the DC fold after a stint in DMMA. Both guys are looking to establish themselves as next in line for belt talk, but it's a tough one given both have faltered against various parts of the top of the division. You'd think a dominant win here might elevate either guy, but a loss could have career implications as a division gatekeeper for the forseeable future. McDade will have the edge in striking, but is no slouch on the ground with a sub finish to his name. However, Belly will be the fighter definitely looking to get it to the ground with the red belt in BJJ really taking his skillset in that area to the next level.

Co-Main - Battleby vs McBobbie - 145lb Title Fight

In our co-main, we have the reigning champ, Ulysses Battleby, taking on the Mikey C coached Robbie McBobbie. Despite it being a title fight and there being tight stipulations on weight, both guys are at the opposite ends on their weight cutting journey. McBobbie has chosen not to cut any weight at all, and actually comes in below the maximum, while the reigning champ will rehydrate to a bulkier 151lb frame after weigh-ins. On paper Battleby appears to have an edge in striking but will have to be very wary of McBobbie's diverse game. Coach Mikey C is no stranger to causing huge upsets, and McBobbie is comfortable throwing hands but also mixing in some wrestling. On top of that, as we saw in Battleby's first title defence, Battleby's chin can be rattled if you can get to it. However, also like that fight, Battleby has proven he can overcome adversity and perhaps provide another FON contender in his quest to keep the belt.

Main Event - Gora vs Panda - 205lb Title Fight

In our main event of the evening, reigning 205 champ Borowa Gora takes on his 2nd Panda in a row in the form of D.D. Panda. Bookmakers have Gora as only a slight favourite, which at first seems like an odd choice, but not so much when you dig a bit deeper. Despite dispatching Panda Four in his fight before, Gora faces a panda who on paper has less technical striking but better wrestling. Given both Team Panda fighters are grapplers first and foremost, it'll be interesting to see how Gora fares against the fighter who has chosen to further specialise in their main strength, foregoing some of the roundedness his teammate possesses. However, Gora has shown some incredibly heavy hands and has never been finished in his career. Can D.D. Panda extend his sub win streak to 4, or will Gora commit to further endangering the future of pandas by killing off one more?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

16612019675621.jpg

Ivan Dochenko:"I am here to talk about my well deserved title shot after all that work i've put in! Looks like the stars has finally aligned and I am fighting next for the 170lbs title in DMMA Contenders, I expect it to be light work even though my opponent has 19 wins and only 2 losses, but my skill, approach and my experience will make the difference in that fight! #ANDNEW!

After being dropped twice by my management team I finally have the chance to prove everybody wrong and shows what I am capable of, see you at that fight and I really hope to face that guy who gave me my first loss while I was under another management team, this year hopefully!

• Upvote 2

DMMA 183 Preview

1679274177DMMA%20183.jpg

Dynasty MMA Returns to the LA Memorial this Saturday Night with another DMMA vs WVT showdown in the Main Event. Giving the last two Showdowns took place under the WVT banner there will surely be NO shenanigans and Unjust happenings involved. This 10-fight card looks nice and spicy from top to bottom, just look at some of the names on the prelims for f$$k sake! Never Hurry will be kicking off the show, as he meets a former Lightweight turned Heavyweight Adrian AtkinsKain Mack Heads to the DMMA cage for his 20th fight with the promotion as he collides with a former GDL Featherweight champ in Ishmael Egyptian. at Super Heavyweight we got two Power punchers going toe to toe as Tiago Lima 9 wins, 9 KO's faces Brock Harrisburg 13 wins, 11 KO's. Former Lightweight champion Xylon Kofel is now 1-1 since returning to the cage and will face off with Chike Obi in what should be a highly competitive affair. The Final Preliminary contest will pit submission Specialist Shape Shifter against Dangerous Striker Temirbek Yuldashev in a 205-pound contest. This Prelim event is low key as it gets and should be a fine treat for the LA Faithful. Today though I will be taking an in dept look at the Main Card and the Main Event in Particular as a true battle of the Beasts will meet right here in the DMMA cage. Godzilla vs King Kong, I think not this is all about the Panda and the Melon!

Main Card

Lightweight Contest

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jian Zhao vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Galen Dall Jr

Jian Zhao(18-10-1)                Galen Dall Jr(16-11-0)

A fairly new name to the DMMA scene Jian "Geotech" Zhao made his promotional debut last month at DMMA 174. Zhao looked sharp in the first round with Rokken Roll taking the opponent round but Rolls pressure against the cage and furious Takedown attempts slowly took the life out of the Chinese fighter. He gave a valiant effort in his debut but ultimately the jitters may have got the best of him. Zhao Is a former Cali MMA prospect and a former title contender at Blaze Brothers before the promotions demise. Jian has a spectacular skill set and when he is on, he is on, just look at his showing against former BB Lightweight champ Satanic Panic for starters. 

Notable wins: Satanic PanicSunshine Okafor, and Marshal Mayhem

DMMA main stay Gallen Dall Jr will be making his 22nd appearance inside the DMMA cage. Dall Jr has fought the creme de la creme of this Lightweight Division and has held his own against them. Galen's only setback is consistency as he seems to struggle as soon as he gets close to title contention. Dall Jr is a great all-around fighter though and also puts on a show inside the cage winning 3 SOTN and 1 FOTN awards here so far. One of those Sub of the Night honors was against former Lightweight champ whom he put away in under 3 minutes with his patented Gallotine. Galen may not be the KO artist he once was but don't sleep on this BJJ Blackbelts ground game for a second.

Notable wins: Kra HangBenji Torres, and Bruce Lee(The one and only)

Middleweight Contest

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pavel Kostov vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Iner Raledran

Pavel Kostov(12-7-2)            Iner Raledran(16-9-2)

Its amazing how deep this Middleweight division is when two guys with nearly 20 fights a piece are just now facing one another.

Pavel Kostov is inching ever so close to the top 5 at MW here at Dynasty and a win here will indeed put him there and into a big matchup next most Definitely.  Kostov is 7-2-1 in his last ten outings and is fresh of a thorough beating of Harris Mint sending him out the org with his tail firmly tucked up his ass. The native of Moscow, Russia, Kostov has an elite skillset and is slowly piling up his award cabinet that sits firmly at 4 performance bonuses currently. Time will tell soon enough if the now 28-Year-old has what it takes to become a world champion.

Notable wins: Zachary KlimenkoHarris Mint, and Minoari Amida

If you want to talk about Performance Bonuses look no further than Iner Raledran, a winner of 9 Bonuses 4 FOTN, 4 SOTN, and 1 KOTN. Raledran is a close sparring partner of Galen Dall Jr at the Oblivion Gate facilities and is currently riding a three-fight win streak. This streak was very crucial this man as well, considering previously he was on a miserable 3 fight losing streak. Raledran is known to go after his opponents with murderous content as seen in his 13 first round finishes. With 7 wins by (T)KO and 7 more by Submission its a guessing game as to what he is looking to do so you have to be ready for anything.

Notable wins: Benji TorresGwynn Evans, and Eric Distefano

Light Heavyweight Contest

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gwynn Evans vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hjallis Kalske

Gwynn Evans(17-9-0)           Hjallis Kalske(12-6-0)

Former Heavyweight champion Hjallis Kalske looks to shine once again in his new home at 205 but standing in his way is a Welshman hellbent on keeping his current streak intact!

Gwyn Evans has bounced around a bit in his career in terms of Weight Classes himself starting off at Middleweight where he gained early notoriety as a former C4 Middleweight champion. Evans then decided to move down to Welterweight in June of 2022 where he compiled a 2-2 record thus forcing him into a manic depression of eating Gravy field donuts with his mate Constantin Niculescu . Gwynn has now settled in at 205 where he has looked decent going 3-1 in the division. Evans now finds himself in the biggest fight of his career against a Former HW champion, and with a win could and should be in a potentially possible #1 contender fight within his next three fights if not his next two but maybe just his next fight. Will see.

Notable wins: Ramone RocksawPierre Ledoux, and Sora Izanagi

Hjallis has always been a small Heavyweight through ought his MMA career, and it's quite remarkable and goes to show that Size doesn't always matter as he captured the DMMA Heavyweight title. Kalske and his Manager Marky Mark decided they had enough with fighting those big bastards at HW and started putting in the training to get him down to 205. Kalske made his long-awaited Light Heavyweight Debut at DMMA 175 just three weeks ago and took out a consistent top ten fighter in Yar Bol with and electrifying 1rst round submission victory. The Fin is now looking to make an immediate impact in his new home and given he can secure another finish similar to the Bol finish, look out. Make no Mistake this guy is a FINNisher with 9 of his 12 victories coming by way of fight stoppage. 

Notable wins: Jason HightowerJules Durand, and Yar Bol

Co-Main Event

Super Heavyweight Contest

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hans Schultz vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Alistair Ubereem

Hans Schultz(12-2-0)           Alistair Ubereem(12-4-0)

The lead up to the big Main Event is a battle of the Behemoths in its own right as two former Kickboxer's look to tee of on one another!

Former ENIGMA Super Heavyweight champion Sgt. Schultz is coming off his second loss to the 265+ Kingpin known as KT Panda. This last go round though saw him get more strategic with his gameplan as he took Panda to a 5 round decision winning at least one round clearly in the process. Though the loss still stung this was a huge improvement and shows he still has the tools to become a champion here at DMMA if he can just use them to the fullest. Hans is now 2-2 in the DMMA cage with his only losses being to the champ. The big Austrian has the has the power and a hell of a chin to go with it but expect him to keep his opponents guessing in a classic game of chess inside the Octagon.

Notable wins: Haw Thorn(Cureent DC HW Champ), Parta Matti, and Tony Viikinki

Alistair Ubereem has been on a tear since changing up his managerial and Fight team going 8-1 since the change. Hes not just winning fights either his destroying his opponents as shown by his 11 (T)KO wins. Ubereem may have dabbled in Kickboxing a bit, but MMA is his home, and he is now at the top of his game fighting in this Dynasty 265+ division. Alaistar has shown in his recent fight History to have a deadly High Kick as well winning three fights by 1rst round Ko or TKO with the Head Kick. This by far Alastair's biggest fight since his sole Title fight opportunity in January of 2021 fighting for CWMMA. A win here, and Alaistair is most definitely getting his name on the map here at DMMA.

Notable wins: Sheikh MahmutJulio Christ, and Hero Primo

Main Event

Super Heavyweight Super Fight

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - KT Panda vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Zheko Melondov

KT Panda(16-5-0)            Zheko Melondov(41-13-1)

Zhe Melon Mane meets Zhe Panda Mane!

This will be KT Panda's first non-title fight since winning the DMMA Superheavyweight bout in July of last Year. Since then, he has Successfully defended his crown 8 times as he tries to close in on the record of Jaxon Magrath for most successful title defenses. His only loss in this current dominate run was his bid to become double champ where he became the victim of Adan Puno's life altering Superman Punch. Panda man persevered nicely though winning his next two title defenses by Unanimous Decisions. KT will be seeking his 8th Performance bonus in this fight and with a counterpart like Melondov it's very possible. KT Panda is a crowd favorite and the staple for this exciting 265+ division here at DMMA. Though he has yet to hit the top 100 p4p, it seems like the inevitable though at some point could it be this Saturday in LA that he cracks that mark?

Notebale wins: Kevin FaulkHans Schultz, and Tony Viikinki

Zheko Melondov is a true veteran of the sport, the 36 year old will be making his 56th appearance in the MMA cage with an impressive 41 victories thus far. 39 of those wins were in devastating (T)KO fashion. Melondov had early success in his career under his sensei Steven Segal winning the WPFC Heavyweight championship in August of 2019.  Zheko then went on to fight for the Combate promotion changing fight camps a few times along the way. While in Combate he earned a shot at then champ Karim Johnson a fight he lost via first round TKO. Melon man now fights for WVT under his new Management the Crazy Horse Enterprises. Though he has falling short in his title opportunities against Tali Ihantala, it's a well-known fact Zheko puts asses in the seats with downright Vicious KO PAAAAAAAAANCHHHHH!

What a Main Event and overall awesome fight card we got here Ladies and gentle jerks! Its what the fans want, its what the fans need, and by golly it's what they're going to get DAMNIT!

(Sorry no patience to edit, Figure it out!)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

First off let's give a shout out to the Dynasty Contenders who are quickly becoming a unique and interesting brand in their own right. If you haven't been taking note of them posters, I highly suggest you do.

Fresh off yet another Impressive Title Defense of DMMA Middleweight champion Macca Outback., Dynasty MMA is just getting started for the Month of April. Last month I did the Top 5 Tussles this month we are upping the mufuckin ante. April we got the Top Ten Tussles, Though I'm not going to far into the details as I may be covering a lot of these fights via Event Previews I do want to get a quick spotlight in the top ten DMMA fights for the Month April. 

Honrable Mentions: Their were three more fights that really should have made this list that i want add Lucas McCain vs Swole Ricky Martin which Headlines DMMA 186, Zachary Klimenko vs Salomon Mukunzi the DMMA 185 Headliner, and the DMMA Co-Main Chukwu Adeoluwa vs Kratos Karumaa. These are all very High profiled fights that just missed this months top ten.

#10 Hjallis Kalske(340 p4p) vs Gwynn Evans(524 p4p) (DMMA 183)
      Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hjallis Kalske       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gwynn Evans
Former Heavyweight Champ Kalske looking for his second win in his new weight class. Gwynn Evans would like nothing more than to derail Kalske's title hopes at 205 and put himself in the hunt while gathering his 3rd straight victory.

# 9 Aubrey Grant(236 p4p) vs Renji Abarai(488 p4p) (DMMA 188)
        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Aubrey Grant     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Renji Abarai
Former Lightweight champion Aubrey Grant will be seeking his 3rd straight W at Featherweight. Standing in his way though is the 4 time Featherweight champ and DMMA Hall of Famer alum Renji "Champ" Abarai.

# 8 Hendrix Cabrera(237 p4p) vs Kareem Johnson(383 p4p) (DMMA 189) 
       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hendrix Cabrera       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kareem Johnson
Hendrix Cabrera had a incredible 8 fight win streak come to an end as he fell short in his Title fight with Mr. Outback. Next in line for him is the always dangerous former Middleweight champ Kareem Johnson who is looking to bounce back from a loss as well.

# 7 Cooper Roos(118 p4p) vs Ansis Kaupens(327 p4p) (DMMA 188)
      Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Cooper Roos       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ansis Kaupens
Roos just collected himself another DMMA win from Kareem and now looks to take out yet another former champ here at Dynasty. Kaupens is back after a win and is looking to get back in the hunt in this stacked Middleweight Division here at DMMA.

# 6 Jesse Pinkman(45 p4p) vs Motshan Bogachev(365 p4p) (DMMA 184)
       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jesse Pinkman       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Motshan Bogachev
The Champ-Champ is eager to get back in the cage and he will do so just 3 weeks after defending his Featherweight belt, he will now seek to defend the Lightweight title.  Meanwhile Bogachev eyes a golden opportunity to shock the MMA world.

# 5 Jason Hightower(120 p4p) vs Deividas Vilkas(227 p4p) (DMMA 187)
       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jason Hightower        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Deividas Vilkas
Hightower is back after a unfortunate setback in his Super Fight showdown with Tali Ihantala at WVT and welcomes his next contender here in the DMMA HW division. A winner of his last 6 fights Deividas has earned his shot at the belt and now looks for his first at DMMA Gold.

# 4 KT Panda(139 p4p) vs Zheko Melondov(195 p4p) (DMMA 183)
     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - KT Panda     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Zheko Melondov
DMMA looks to even the score against WVT this weekend as KT Panda looks to reign terror on the Melons. Zheko packs a Heavy PAAANNCCCHHH but can he put the Panda to sleep

# 3 Sean O Malley(173 p4p) vs Shigeru Otori(131 p4p) (DMMA 4/20)
       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sean O Malley      Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Shigeru Otori
A new Bantamweight will be crowned as former Featherweight champ Sean O Malley brings his Dynamite fists down to 135. A winner of 7 of his last 8 under his new Fight Camp Otori sets his sights on his first Title and a shot at redemption as well.

#2 Camaras Account (88 p4p) vs Devonte Pinks(214 p4p) (DMMA 189)
     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Camaras Account         Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Devonte Pinks
The Rematch we have all been waiting for Camara's Account looks to wipe the taste of his recent Super fight loss and get back to his Dominate ways by avenging a previous L. its never fun to go 0-3 in title fights but Pinks has be very unfortunate in the big ones, he can erase all that mess by beating his old foe one more time at DMMA 189.

#1 Gustav Harakka(52 p4p) vs Get Wet About Don(190 p4p) (DMMA 187)
     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gustav Harakka      Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Get Wet About Don
The top Fight of the month is also a rematch as Gustav looks for his 4th Title Defense against a familiar foe.  GWAD took their previous meeting in pretty dominant fashion, winning the standup and the grappling battles, a lot has changed though since their previous outing 10 months ago.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

DMMA 184 Preview

1679316985DMMA%20184.jpg

DMMA 184 comes to us Live Tomorrow at Wombley Arena in London. In the Main Event we will See the Champ-Champ Jesse Pinkman return to the Lightweight Division to defend the belt against "The Gypsy Prince" Motshan Bogachev. Pinkman recently defended his Featherweight strap just 3 weeks ago at DMMA 177 and looks to keep to a Busy schedule for 2023 as he continues to battle the top challengers from both the 145 and 155 Divisions. In the Co-Main Event we will see a Sucker Punch vs Dynasty MMA showdown as SP Import Michael Aalto travels across the pond to meet Bam Bam Joshy in a exciting Co-Promotional showdown! On top of those two bad ass fights, we will also see the Debut of the Undefeated Canadian Kim Jones who looks to wreak Havoc here at DMMA. Tonight I will dive into the Main Card but first here is a quick look at the Prelim Lineup which will include the Dream Matchups of Eddie Bravo vs Bruce Fuckin Lee Baby, and Keanu Reeves vs Danny Trejo Let's GO!

Prelims

155 Stepan Grachev vs Shinji Tomoguchi

155 Eddie Bravo vs Bruce Lee

205 Rufus Rutger vs Ki Ruyjini

185 Keanu Reeves vs Danny Trejo

185 Leroy Brown vs Thanos Doomsday

Main Card

Heavyweight Division

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Peoples Champion   vs   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pete Tyler

Peoples Champion(16-11-0)      Pete Tyler(12-7-0)

Jump starting this Pay-Per-View is a action packed Heavyweight Showdown

Peoples Champion is coming off a successful DMMA debut at DMMA 174 Kaupens vs Cabrera where the Bloody Pillow fisted poop face went wild on Adrian Atkins. It wasn't the prettiest debut, but the Peoples Champ gave the People what they wanted a vicious first round TKO. Champion is a former Cali MMA Heavyweight champion early in his Pro Career and after a stint in Blaze Brothers, he now looks to take a run for the DMMA Heavyweight title. Now 30 Years Old, on his Prime some may say the time is now for this Nicaraguan power puncher to prove he truly is the "Peoples Champion".

Pete "Piledriver" Tyler makes his 16th apparence in the Dynasty cage and will be looking to rebound from a 2 fight loss streak. It wasn't long ago that The big Mexicano was looking like a serious threat to the Heavyweight belt, winning an impressive 4 straight fights which inculded a Submission victory over former 205 champ Constantin Niculescu back in January. Tyler is a complete Mixed Martial Artist with 6 (T)KO wins and 4 Submission wins to go along with 2 Decisions. Just a note Pete's MMA debut was against a former top 25 p4p fighter in Zahbit Lovanov whom he submitted in round 1.

Super Heavyweight Division

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kokkoro Kirin   vs   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Vlastimil Vyr

Kokkoro Kirin(16-10-0)               Vlastimil Vyr(10-9-0)

A couple rising 265+ Bombers will look to end there scrap early.

Kokkoro Kirin recently changed fight teams and also sign a Contract with DMMA in the process. "Koke" made his promotional debut just last month with a Highlight reel KO finish of Brock Harrisburg. A native of Misawa, Japan Kokkiro is a former SSSD Heavyweight Champion where he defended said title for 4 consecutive fights. Kirin is a phenomenal striker and has collected 5 Performance bonuses thus far in his career. Kirin's finish rate is nearly perfect as well with 15 of his 16 victories coming by way of (T)KO.

Czech Heavyweight Vlastimil Vyr has recently hit a two-fight win streak after dropping his DMMA debut in January. Bot to mention both of his recent wins were first round (T)KO's which include one "KOTN" performance at DMMA 166 Harakka vs Hall 2. Vyr is 5 years younger than his Opponent tomorrow night in London, but he does come in with a 16-pound weight advantage tipping the scales at 266 pounds. Vyr in fact is one of the younger guys in the DMMA Super Heavyweight Division and in time we may see this guy blossom into something great.

Super Heavyweight Division

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kim Jones   vs   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ahjo Kuomanen

Kim Jones(10-0-0)                 Ahjo Kuomanen(8-6-0)

7 fight vet Ahjo looks to spoil the party for the debuting undefeated Candian Mr. Jones.

Kim Jones looks to have all the tools to go far in the sport and with a perfect 10 record to start he has a ton of Hype to back him. Jones is also a Finisher winning all ten of his pro fights inside the 2nd round 8 of which ended with Knock Outs.  Back home in Toronto, they call him "Deadeye" for his Deadly Pinpoint accuracy. The Guy is a monster with half of his fights ending in under a minute if you show a weakness Kim will make you pay, and pay BIG. Now under New management this former SMASH up and comer looks to make an immediate impact here at Dynasty MMA.

The Big Fin Ahjo Koumanen is by means no slouch don't let that 8-6 record fool you. Since his move to the Triumph Over Fear gym in Montreal, Ahjo has gone 3-1 and has one 3 straight, all finishes. A one-time Title Contender with Bellicose, Ahjo has shown a stellar ground game as well as the ability to knock his opponents out on the feet. Koumanen's Ground skills are his bread and butter though which were on full display in his last two DMMA bouts winning them both in the first round and picking up "SOTN" honors for his work.

CO-MAIN Event

Featherweight Division

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Michael Aalto   vs   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bam Bam Joshy

Michael Aalto(20-14-0)           Bam Bam Joshy(12-8-0)

Sucker Punch PS vs Dynasty MMA in one of many future co-promotional showdowns

Michael Aalto is a former two-time Featherweight champ at Sucker Punch Pro Series where he has spent his entire pro MMA career. A native of Espoo, Finland, Aalto is now 32 years of age and has had a successful career so far. Michael is known best for his Submission skills, the BJJ blackbelts has finished around 75% of his wins by various submissions and has earned "Sub of the Night" Honors 6 times along with 4 "Fight of the Night" it is safe to say Aalto is going to keep the fight exciting. He is an Elite striker too, so you better be ready to cover all basis if you're in the cage with Michael.

The Bangladesh Banger Bam Bam Joshy is here to represent the home team today, and is coming of a impressive submission victory of Skippy Jackson. Now 3-2 in the DMMA Featherweight division, Bam Bam has been tested facing the likes of Xylon KofelRenji Abarai, and Dick Ekelund. Much like his counterpart tomorrow, Joshy is a BJJ Black belt with 4 Submission victories. Also like his foe he can stand and bang if needed as well, and has gone 2-1 in his Kickboxing career with both wins coming by way one punch TKO. 

I'm calling it now, this Fight is going to be a potential "Fight of the Night" Canidate. 

MAIN Event

Lightweight Championship

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jesse Pinkman   vs   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Motshan Bogachev

Jesse Pinkman(17-5-0)            Motshan Bogachev(12-5-0)

Champ-Champ is back in town London, and The Gypsy Prince has his sights on spoiling his return to Lightweight.

Motshan is fresh off a surprising victory of DMMA Hall of Famer Jaxon Magrath whom he beat by Unanimous Decision a few weeks ago. A winner of 5 out of 7 since joining the DMMA Lightweight Division These hungry Bulgarian has proven that he has the endurance for the big fights going the distance in his last 10 fights and winning 7 of them. That said you cannot sleep on Bogachev's striking though as he has made that apparent early in his career wining 5 straight by TKO of KO. This will be Motshan's first shot at a Title since his early days in Bellicose where he fell short in his sole bid for their welterweight strap back in early 2022. 

Jesse Pinkman's resume continues to bulk up after his last "Fight of the Night" Performance when he picked up a Unanimous Decision with the highly Dangerous Striker Sean O Malley. Jesse has now notched Title Defense #5 as he bounces around between his duties at 145 and 155 as Champ-Champ. Now 9-2 since joining the Heartless Team , Pinkman's skillset is one of the best in the Organization with a Red Belt in BJJ though his Ground Game is his biggest threat. Though he calls Albuquerque his home, Jesse spends the majority of his time up in Montreal with his Manager Skenoj making sure his skillset is clean and crisp.

DMMA Head Office has already appointed the next Title contender at 155 and it will be none other than Anabolic Asteroid who has notched his 7th straight win inside the DMMA cage. Pinkman will need to fend off this Bulgarian first though, but the Fin will be waiting patiently.

• Upvote 3

15937110325818.jpg

Jesse Pinkman

Tonight I want to end the fight early so I can fight again this month and defend the belt against Anabolic, he looks like a great competitor that's what i've been hunting since I was born, I will refrain from talking much right now because the fight is a few hours away so first I will get it done then I will be back talking, see ya tonight!

Jesse Pinkman post-fight comments: Just after I've arrived in the backstage I immediately called for my next fight to be done ASAP and secure it! Looks like we will beat each other next month, it didn't go as planned tonight but I made it out with the belt and still one of the most dominant champion at 155, 50-45 easy but that man was able to counter at the perfect time with some power and hurt me, do not expect that to happen into my next fight, I will go all in but in a safe way, expect something new and something different, if I lose, I move down to 145, if I don't, I want to fight at 145 after this one! Thank you!

• Upvote 1

DMMA 185 Preview

1679409077DMMA%20185.jpg

This Saturday Night in LA Dynasty MMA has got yet another brilliant Lineup of fights from top to bottom. The PPV Main Card will be topped off with a couple Top Ten Middleweight Contenders in a fight that shall be filled with Violence and Vulgarity.  Newcomer Chukwu Adeoluwa makes his DMMA debut as he steps on the CO-Main and meets former Bantamweight Title challenger Kratos Karumaa. Probably the biggest name on this card is DMMA Hall of Famer Jaxon Magrath who sits in a very unfamiliar position losing 3 of his last 4 fights as he returns to the W/C he used to rule over with the hopes of getting his legacy back on track. 

Dynasty MMA is proud to be named the 2022 ID restricted org and I would like to thank everyone for their votes. Also, a big shout out to ENIGMA and Bellicose they both had amazing years as well, much love and respect.

Now, enough of this sentimental shite, let me wipe the tears from my cold-blooded eyes and get down to the Vigilante Violence and Vicious Vulgarity that is DMMA 185!

Prelims

Main Card

Bantamweight Division
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Boris Yeltsin Jr           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Brett Shoenfeld
Boris Yeltsin Jr(11-5-0)    vs   Brett Shoenfeld(23-16-0)

We get things started on the Pay Per View Main Card with a Bantamweight scrap with two fighters with Championship History outside the DMMA Banner.

Boris Yeltsin Jr is a onetime Enigma Bantamweight Champion being 1 of just 3 men to hold a win over Stuart Burrows. He beat bowers for the 135-pound strap back at ENIGMA 93 via Unanimous Decision. Yeltsin is from a little village known as Dagestan where they train their young'ns to wrassle as soon as they can pee standing up, although some actually skip the standing up process and get straight to the takedowns. Boris is now 2-0 since his DMMA Debut as he inches closer to another championship.

Brett Shoenfeld has a storied History as a late bloomer to the sport he was part of the Island Season 12 cast where he captured the IXF Bantamweight strap in his 9th pro fight.  Once his departure from the Island he immediately signed with Highland and shocked the MMA world by beating Kazuo Takashi for the Higland BW title. Brett captured the Higland belt one more time at Highland 112 and went on to have a stellar Highland career before the Orgs closure. Brett is now 1-1 with DMMA coming off a Submission of the Night performance and with a win here against a young up and comer we could see Brett rocket himself into a potential #1 contender fight next.

Welterweight Division
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ralph Hall        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jaxon Magrath
     Ralph Hall(17-11-0)       vs    Jaxon Magrath(19-4-1)

Hall of Famer Jaxon Magrath's struggles have been a shocker but now at his natural weight Class hopes are High as he meets a former Title contender in Hall in his return to Welterweight.

Ralph "The Wizard" Hall is a legit Submission Specialist winning 15 of his 17 victories with a Sub finish. Hall has also struggled as of late losing three of his last 4 as well, but he has been in a Main Event title fight in that run. Unfortunately, for him it was a 1rst round KO loss to the current 170-pound champ Gustav Harakka.. Ralph though is a dangerous threat to anyone on the ground, picking up wins over Segundo GarciaMarcus Alexander, and Boyka Kersikov. Hall a former Welterweight champ back in his early days in Rock FC was originally trained under the legendary BJJ trainer Arcalimon the Coach and has used his mentor's knowledge wisely over his career. 

The once Unstoppable force known as Jaxon Magrath has not looked himself and the move to 155 turned out to be the wrong move for now.  Magrath jumped right into the Deep Waters which was the right move considering his accolades but in his debut against the now champ-champ Jesse Pinkman he struggled to get anything going. He was taken down and submitted late in the first round in a fight I assume he would want back at some point, for now though it's time to prove that he is indeed the most prolific fighter in DMMA History.  His 12 consecutive Title Defenses still to this day stands as a Promotional record and three of those 12 were to the current champ Harakka, 

Superheavyweight Division
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Julio Christ        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Don Cortez
     Julio Christ(13-5-0)     vs      Don Cortez(14-9-1)

Julio Crist made his DMMA debut in February with a bang TKOing Ghengis Khan inside the first round of their bout. This brought him to a #1 contender fight in his next and recent outing with Alistair Ubereem and after an absolutely beautiful Counter Head Kick Knockdown it looked like Christ was born yet again here at DMMA. 
Ubeerem though must have got some of that Sweet Sauce in-between rounds because he came out their fresh as a daisy and faceplanted Julio with a devastating Right Hand.  Christ though looked great until that point and though it was bittersweet was rewarded for his efforts with a "FOTN" bonus. Every dog has his day, and we fully expect Julio's is right around the corner. 

Don "Cashed Out" Cortez will surely have something to say about it though as he looks to cash out once again and get himself right back in the Title picture here at Super Heavyweight. Don flew out the gates here like a Russian racehorse going 5-1-1 leading up to his big showdown with the champ KT Panda. Cortez showed an unbelievable amount of Heart and resilience dropping the first 4 rounds and almost getting finished in round 2 of that title bid. He did however take that final round as the Panda man seemed to wear down. Now 0-2 and his back against the wall I expect to see a Hungry Don Cortez as he battles this fresh up and comer whom he won't be no steppingstone for.

Co-Main

Bantamweight Division
   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Chukwu  Adeoluwa               Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kratos Karumaa
Chukwu Adeoluwa(14-5-0) vs    Kratos Karumaa(15-10-0)

In are Co-Main Event a new Potential Title Challenger will be crowned as a log time vet of DMMA welcomes a dangerous Newcomer to the Bantamweight Division.

Chukwu Adeoluwa is a former Bantamweight and Featherweight champion at Enigma as he heads into his first fight here at Dynasty. "The Nigerian Dream" is also a runner up in the "Birth of a Warrior" Tournament which started his MMA career in 2021. Chukwu has all the credentials to bring in more Championship gold and as of late has shown to be quite the diverse grappler picking up two submission victories, with his most recent being a rear naked choke over Johnny Albatross at Enigma 148. Adeoluwa is the total package and has shown that throughout his career, whether it's his Submissions, Ground and Pound or his Stand up strikes the Nigerian is always putting on a show for the fans. 

Kratos "Too Short" Karumaa is a dog in the DMMA cage as he makes his 20th appearance with the promotion tomorrow night in Los Angeles. When i say the mans a dog it's not a bad thing at all, it simply implies that Hes got a lot of fight in him. Kratos has won 7 "Fight of the Night" Honors and has only been finished one time in his career (A fight I'm sure he would like to avenge). Karumaa though has been bouncing around fight camps a lot as of late and has expectedly been inconsistent going 4-4 in his last 8 fights. In that run he gutted out a 5 rounder in his sole title opportunity against Marko Kersikov back at DMMA 155 however. Kratos training at the  The Rubber Guard Emporium looks to keep a 2-fight win streak going in this DMMA 185 Co-Main Event.

Main Event

Middleweight Division
 Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Zachary Klimenko              Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Salomon Mukunzi
Zachary Klimenko(10-3-0) vs Salomon Mukunzi(13-8-0)

Are Main Event is Bonafide Banger in the Middleweight Division, with both fighters having a High Finish rate and 17 (T)KO's between them.

Zachary Klimenko is now 3-1 with Dynasty MMA and currently on a two-fight win streak after his set back loss to Pavel Kostov to kick start his 2023 year. His last fight was only the second time in his career he has gone to a Decision (Kostov fight being the other) and it was packed with excitement as he and fellow Ukrainian Boyko Kersikov went head-to-head in a highly competitive affair. The fight won Klimenko his second DMMA Award bonus which is his 4th overall in his career. Klimenko's Pro career started with BKFC which was later rebranded to Sickness where he captured their Light Heavyweight title and was the last champion at 205 when the org closed. Zachary's move to 185 was a rough start dropping his first two fights at his new weight class via Submission, but the young and juiced up Fighter has since gone 4-1 and looks to be a future title contender in the Jam packed DMMA Middleweight division. 

Rwanda native Salomon Mukunzi ended 2022 on a four-fight win streak and earned himself a Title fight against Macca Outback to kick start 2023. Salomon was quite the underdog heading into the fight with the current P4p best in the promotion, but when it was all said and done, he earned some respect form the champ who beat him by a narrow-Split Decision. Salomon has seemed to go back to his Killer instinct though in his last two fights, finishing both his opponents late in those fights with a KO and a TKO respectively.  Mukunzi is now 0-2 Championship fights, but he is known to go on a big win streak and maybe the third time is the charm. First though he needs to calm the storm that is Zachary Klimenko.

There you have it ladies and gentle-pimps another Kick ass DMMA Event.

Let me finalize this preview with a poster for what looks to go down as the biggest event in DMMA History and it's on May the 4th Dynasty Middleweight champion Macca Outback faces off with Sucker Punch Middleweight champion and current top dog at 185 Worldwide Tanaka Matsuda in the Main Event

1681336929DMMA%20MAY4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1