Dynasty MMA - Open ID

Let me start this recap off by thanking are awesome sponsors Hellbent Clothing are Saturnia who is now covering the betting lines for DMMA events. And as always a shout to the Dynasty Godfather Optimal for Keeping the Dynasty going.

16164378984HVnpYH.png

Dynasty MMA weekend Wrap recap

And New Heavyweight Champion of the World Jason Hightower!

Jason Hightower just made it out of the DMMA 98 alive, as then champion Andrei Kersikov was trying to rally late in the fight. Hightower was taking charge through out the first three rounds of the contest, with pin point accuracy and a stellar clinch game. Kersikov came out for round four with a new intensity in his eyes though, and blood trickling out of his nose. He knew he needed to do something big. Round four ended in a highly contested outing for both fighters, and the momentum seemed to switch over to the champion. Jason knew he was up on the cards though as did the champ. and all Hightower needed to do was stay calculated and not make any mistakes. Kersikov though was ready to batter the challenger, and finish the fight. At the 3 minute mark he nearly did so, landing a vicious Uppercut to Hightower sending him to the mat. As Kersikov waves the ref to stand him up, Hightower took a deep breath and regained his composure. Kersikov went back to the attack but there just wasn't enough time at this point. Jason did a great job of avoiding any further damage. Scorecards where read and all three judges scored the bout 47:48 for the Winner and New Heavyweight Champion Jason Hightower.

Hightower now has a offer to meet Bento Barboza in there Highly anticipated rematch, with the former champ Andrei Kersikov breathing down both there necks ready to get himself back into this dance.

DMMA Hall of Famer Tucker returns to his Dominant ways!

Charles Tucker showed up ready for war and redemption, as he battered his opponent Brock Hardman in round one scoring a Knockdown from a niece two-piece combo along the way. Round two started with more of the same, and with just 47 seconds gone by "Trip" unleashes a brutal uppercut that sends his foe to the mat once again. Tucker motions to the ref to stand him up, and right on que Hardman ducks right into another devastating uppercut to end his night. This was a much needed win for Charles, who had lost his previous two fights. Tucker now finds himself right back in the mix at 205, with some of the Dynasty elite.

The Rectal Thermometer tests another one running a bit DEAD cold this weekend.

Thermometer made short work of his opposition Saturday night at DMMA 98. He overwhelmed former Blaze Middleweight champ Eric Distefano. This fight ended at the 2:48 mark in round 1, after Rectal cut his foe open and then rocked him with a crisp jab, which left the opening for the Killshot. Rectal Thermometer took full advantage of it with a thunderous shot to the temple. Eric was a trooper though and wanted to continue, but the ref had seen enough. 

Thermometer looks to have a date with Gwynn Evans next, in what looks to be a #1 Contender fight potentially.

Kaupens picks up a victory and now awaits his well-deserved title fight.

In a clear cut #1 contender fight the Latvian Superstar Ansis Kaupens upends former DMMA Middleweight champion Ray Luciano by Unanimous Decision. Accuracy was slightly in favor of "Lucky" Ray, while Ansis had a clear advantage in volume. This was a close fight to call in my Opinion, but I think the judges got it right. Yet none of the Judges had it scored the same. They did however all see it going to the Winner Ansis Kaupens. Ansis is now the winner of 3 straight and finds himself as the next challenger for the Middleweight championship.

So now Ansis just waits for the Champion which will be declared on 04-24, as Champion Kareem Johnson Meets Challenger Macca Ouback.

Bad Blood is boiling after a close split Decision leads to a new Lightweight Champion.

The Lightweight Championship fight was a complete barn burner, as tempers begin to flare in the One-Man Wolfpack clubhouse. Champion Xylon Kofel Feels he did enough to regain his title, but two out of three judges saw it differently, giving the fight to challenger Aubrey Grant. This fight was every bit of the none stop action it was hyped to be, with both fighters throwing everything including the kitchen sink at there opponent. Judging this one round by round has to be a Nightmare, as they where all so evenly contested and it showed with the scorecards being split. Judge Andrew Berry gave it to Grant 46:49, Judge Steven Brown Scored 48:47 for Kofel, and Chris Edwards scored the contest 46:50 for the new champ Aubrey Grant.

Douche T. McBaggins had a chance to speak briefly with both competitors after the fight, and this is where things got even more exciting. Former Champion Xylon Kofel was first to head into the Backstage area.

McBaggins: Xylon, hey mate you got a second.
Kofel: Douche, this shit is garbage ass shit, I won that fight did I not?
McBaggins: Oh yes, absolutely, that's what I saw. You got utterly screwed Xylon!
Kofel: I mean, two of those judges must have been snorting whippets before the fight or some shit. Total brain Damage.
McBaggings: It was a fun fight though, nothing to be ashamed of man.
Kofel: Exciting or not, I just got screwed as you said. Douche I want my belt back.
McBaggins: You have been a Dominate champ, and after a fight like that I think you deserve a rematch.
Kofel: Well I should have never lost it! The DMMA front office better send a fight offer immediately, or shit may go down in the parking lot!!!

A lively Aubrey Grant steps through the Back stage curtains, as Douch flags him down.

McBaggins: Hey champ, how does it feel to hold that strap?
Grant: It feels insane, this is the biggest win in my life
McBaggins: I don't want to be a Douggy downer here mate, but Kofel feels he was robbed. Do you think the Judges got it right?
Grant: The man say he feels he win the fight, but the judges see it my way. I am the champion. If I need another five rounds to make him understand this then no problem.
McBaggins: Can't argue with that, champ.

Grant: Who do you think won Doucher?

McBaggins: Aubrey Grant all day, there is no doubt.
Grant: Good man, Time for the after party Douche. Peace!!!

It is official fans, Grant vs Kofel is already inked and will take place 05-15 at DMMA 105. The tensions seem to be rising here as there has even been talks of managers splitting from there alliances. Squirrely Dan and Alfredo Gonzalez have some legit beef with there two fight camps facing of in several upcoming fights. Recently departed One Man Wolfpack member and current Head Honcho of Dynasty Tycoon Judas has welcomed either to take a breather and join his newly formed Alliance the Next Gen Wolfpack, until this Bad blood boils over.

Barboza seals the deal, leaving the DMMA Cage crew a bloody mess to clean up.

The DMMA 99 Main Event was fun, if you like blood but it ended prematurely unfortunately. Give credit to the victor though, as his Clinch and Elbows ultimately were, surging Heavyweight Prospect Pete Tylers downfall. Tyler played the role of the aggressor while Barboza was sitting back waiting for his opening early in round one. Tyler was opened up by Bento's first strike which was a razor sharp Hook. Once the fight hit the clinch though, was where the gushing began. The already leaky cut was wrecked with a slicing elbow. Then  even further stretched with a Uppercut right on the button. The ref halts the fight temporarily so Dr. Will Tickel, can get a close look at this Cut.He took one glance and saw how deep it was, then immediately waves off the fight. Pete Tyler is outraged by this, and Sends Dr. Tickel through the cage door. While flicking off his Main event opponent Bento Barboza. 

This may have not went the exact way Barboza or the DMMA brash would have liked, but the much anticipated rubber match between Hightower and Barboza is now set.

Mark your calendars Dynasty fans. 05-15 will be absolutely life changing, Grant vs Kofel 2 and Hightower vs Barboza 3. wheeww im gonna get wasted that nigh I can already feel the hangover from this one

• Upvote 6

1648999142DMMA%20100B.jpg

DMMA 100 
 "Preview"

"Dandy" Douche McBaggins checking in again, as we take a look at DMMA 100 which will be Live at the H20 Arena this Saturday night in London. Although there are no Title fights for the 100th Dynasty Event, there is however a Main Card full of Key fights. Three of which are hard hitting Heavyweight clashes, which includes the Co- Main event. Where Victor Contreiras faces Never Hurry. The Main event will pit Kain Mack against Thorvald Nansen, this one could have Title implications on the line. This DMMA 100 card will be followed up by DMMA 101 the very next night, as we lock down the H20 Arena once more. Which brings me to a personal request from Arena Owner Dicky Wrinkler "To Whomever dropped the floating corn canoe in the Garden fountain, please don't ever do that shit again. If so, I will track you down and Suck your tendons out of your body like a hot plate of Spaghetti."

So please no more # twos in the fountain, this guy means business! lets get to the show, shall we.

Prelims

155 Bobby Bilkington vs Asaki Hanaki
185 Math Riddle vs Keanu Reeves
205 Billy Wilson vs Shape Shifter
205 Yar Bol vs Jana Iii Sobieskiego
205 Moritz Zimmerman vs Niko Ahonen

MAIN CARD

Heavyweight Division

(#8)Hjallis Kalske vs Deividas Vilkas

Coming to us from Oulu, Finland is none other then 3 fight DMMA vet Hjallis Kalske. Kalske has looked very impressive in his current run here as well, winning all three of his fights with first round finishes. A coveted member of the FF Forever Fight Team. Kalske knows if he wants to keep his current streak alive he will need to be at his best, as he meets his biggest test since joining the promotion. He will meet Vilnius, Lithuania's very own "Chuey" Deividas Vilkas, who recently bounced back nicely after losing his first MMA fight. Vilkas is now 3-1 inside the Dynasty cage and his victories where all first round finishes as well. This handsome man trains with some of MMA's elite at Tosen's home for lost boys. This one is gonna be a banger, and a fantastic way to kickoff the Main Card.

Featherweight Division

(#7)Jean Luc Petit vs (#8)Maurits Assndrop

Next up we have a battle between two fight camps that have an ongoing rivalry that seems to be heating up each week. Belgium's Jean Luc Petit started his MMA career here at Dynasty going 7-3. Jean Luc is inching himself towards a title fight, as he now rides a back to back win streak. Petit had an Abysmal Kickboxing career going and decided maybe this isn't for me, so he turned his sights to MMA which has seemed to be a much more promising future. He will now have a chance to avenge his only KO loss of his MMA career in this rematch against Assndrop. Dutch featherweight striker Maurits Assndrop had an impressive 3 fight win streak snapped in his last outing against surging FW contender Aum Munga. Maurits is a member of the Famed Blactallians Fight Team and will be facing off with the Alfred Top Team representative.  This Team animosity was all started last week after a Split division brought some of the corners at blows with one another. The MMA scene has not seen this much chaos since the Hammer House/Chute Boxe altercation. 

Heavyweight Division

(#5)Divine Intervention vs Hassan Fezzik

We now head back to the big boy division for are next two bouts, and we will start with Divine Intervention vs Hassan Fezzik. The Beautiful Tongan Goddess Intervention has had a rough run as of late, going 2-3 after a destructive 7 fight win streak started his pro career. This one time DMMA Heavyweight Title challenger has recently fell victim to Pete Tyler, and will stop at nothing to avoid a back to back loss streak here. His opponent will be former Turkish Kickboxer "The Big bad" Hassan Fezzik. This will be Fezzik's third DMMA fight after starting out 1-1 with the company. Another of the VKT Heavyweight Grand Prix Alum, Hassan is coming off two exciting performances. His last earning "Fight of the Night" in a losing effort, against the Big Frenchmen Jules Durand last month. There should be some fun Rock n Sock action here with these two Lethal KO artist.

Co- Main Event
       Heayweight Division

(#6)Victor Contreiras vs (#9)Never Hurry

Are Co-Main Event is up next, as we have two more Heavyweights trying to jump in the mix at the top of the Heavyweight food chain. First we have The Brazilian Bomber Victor Contreiras who currently sits at 5-3 in the DMMA Heavyweight division. Contreiras had a brutal 3 fight run against the likes of Durand, Barboza, and Intervention recently which saw him going 1 and 2. Victor looked absolutely phenomenal in his last appearance though, One Punch KOing his opponent and earning a "KOTN" bonus as well. Contrieras will be put to the test once again as he meets Kiribati's Never Hurry. Hurry Started his career off with a perfect 6 and 0 record, winning all his fights with first round Knock outs. Seems kind of like he was in a hurry if you ask me, yeah? Hurry got a taste of his first Loss by KO in his last fight though, which was at the hands of the New Heavyweight champ Jason Hightower. I think Hurry looked very well in the first round of the Hightower bout, actually living up to the name. In round two he threw caution to the wind and he paid for it unfortunately. With three big Heavyweight fights on this card a potential showdown with former Heavyweight champ Andrei Kersikov may await one of these slugger. We will just have to see how everything unfolds Saturday Night to find out.

Main Event
      Lightweight Division

(#3)Kain Mack vs (#5)Thorvald Nansen

Capping off the DMMA 100 show, we will see two streaking Lightweight Contenders. Kain Mack is originally from Detroit, MI but now resides in New York where he trains at the Blactalians MMA gym. A winner of 7 or his last 8 fights, Mack finds himself in a career defining situation as he seeks his first World championship. Though Kain did have a chance at a title early in his career, the stacks are a lot bigger here on the grand stage of Dynasty MMA. With his Training Partner Xylon losing the belt just last week it leaves the door wide open for Mr. Mack now. Standing inside the door though will be a tough Norweigian Nicknamed "Torden" which means....fuck I dont know, pretty sure its impressive  though. Thorvald Nansen is the prime example of not giving up, as it seemed not long ago the down and out Featherweight was coming off a horrendous 4 fight loosing streak. Nansen though, a former Dynasty Lightweight champion showed his grit in his last three appearances winning them all. This run included a first round finish of Phony Phontana on 03-26. Residing in Las Vegas these days, this member of the Marty Robbin's Fight Ranch is now one fight away from checking himself back into the title picture here at Dynasty. For Thor a win here will almost certainly mean a booking for a #1 contender fight next for the second Generation fighter as he fights his way back up the rankings.

Here we go again fight fans, another craic of show. This will be an exciting prelude to the DMMA 101 event which I will be covering very soon, so Stay tuned.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1650555018DMMA%20101.jpg

DMMA 101
                                                         Preview

At DMMA 101 Macca Outback will have a chance to silence the current Middleweight champion Kareem Johnson, who has been a force since capturing the title In December of 2021. This will be Johnson's 4th Title defense and a rematch with Ouback. There first meeting went the Distance last time out as Johnson took the UD. The Co-Main Event will also be contested in the Middleweight division, when former Cage Warriors 185 pound champ Ramone Rocksaw meets Salomon Mukunzi. The Main Card in fact has 4 big Middleweight fights in all, so the Division is put in the spotlight this Sunday night at the H20 Arena in London. Ladies and gentleman I am your host, with the utmost The Douche of York, and this is the DMMA 101 Preview.

Prelims

170 Desmond Bright  vs Anderson Gracie

265 Brock Harrisburg  vs Javier Pimba

155 Rapido Nadadora  vs Dezmond Drake

170 Benjamin Sisko  vs Vasily Khrapov Jr

265 Art Bowers  vs Dick Dennison

MAIN CARD

Middleweight Division

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gee Gutsu            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Alexander Borgia

Gee Gutsu                       vs            Alexander Borgia

We begin with two Dynasty Main stays, both looking to keep their current momentum going. Local London product Gee Gutsu is coming off one of his most entertaining fights of his career. Winning his 8th pro fight as he forced Panda One to tap due to an armbar early in round three of their contest, just 17 days ago. Gee is a Black belt in the art of BJJ and it shows with all his victories coming by way of Submission. This will be Gutsu's 12th appearance inside the Dynasty Cage, while his opponent Alexander Borgia will make his 11th appearance. A native of Rome, Italy, Borgia is looking to rack up his 3rd straight win, as he has dispatched his last two opponents by (T)KO stoppages. Borgia likes to stand and bang and he has a Sensational wrestling background, which helps him do so. 

Middleweight Division

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gen  Tenryu          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Segundo  Garcia

Gen Tenryu                    vs           Segundo Garcia

Next up is another fun Middleweight confrontation as the East coast meets the West. Coming to us via Fukui, Japan is Gen "Dragon" Tenryu who is a winner of three of his last four Dynasty fights. A member of the Rings Russia Fight team, Tenryu has split his ten MMA victories with 5 (T)KO's and 5 Decisions. His last fight was a Unanimous Decision over Diego Del Fuegos at DMMA 94. Gen is now looking to get himself into the top ten in the Division, and the same could be said for the man who will be opposing him in the cage this Sunday. That man is Segundo Garcia a Mexican born fighter who now resides in St. Petersburg, Russia where he trains at the Just a bunch of Gays Fight Gym. Garcia recently changed his Management, and looked very sharp since the change, winning via TKO Strikes over a Training partner of Tenyru's in fact. Garcia has a lot of Promise and if he can get through "Dragon" Tenyru there almost certaintly will be a matchup with a top ten fighter in his near future.

Light Heavyweight Division

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Lucas  McCain        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Vitali Kersikov I I

Lucas McCain                vs         Vitali Kersikov I I

We now break off to the Light Heavyweight class, for what looks to be an extremely exciting contest. First up is "The Rifleman" Lucas McCain fighting out of New York, By way of St. Joseph, Missouri, USA. McCain is a ten fight DMMA veteran and has fought some of the best in the 205-weight class, including a Dominant KO finish of Manus Murphy in his last fight. Now sitting at #8 in the Light Heavyweight Rankings, this Rivers Edge Team Member looks to take one more step towards his title hopes. McCain will meet Vitali Kersikov, whom is one of the brothers of former Heavyweight champ Andrei Kersikov. This Ukrainian Born fighter has done quite well since signing with Dynasty accumulating  a 6-1 record thus far. Vitali recently cracked the Top ten at Light Heavyweight after his "Fight of the Night" performance last month, which saw him outduel Jana Iii Sobieskiego. This could very well be both fighters biggest fight to date. Although I give Lucas the edge in experience, Kersikov comes from a strong camp in the KFA gym and will be prepared for war. Lucas wont be taking this one lightly either, and this could be a FOTN nominee, in my very, truly, humble opinion. 

CO- Main Event
              Middleweight Division

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ramone Rocksaw        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Salomon Mukunzi

Ramone Rocksaw          vs         Salomon Mukunzi

The Evenings Co-Main will pit two ultra exciting strikers, that will surely get this rowdy crowd in London on the edge of there seats. Let's start with New York Native Ramone Rocksaw, a former DMMA Title challenger, and member of the Ice Cream Parlor Academy. Rocksaw started his career in the CW MMA organization where he managed to snag there Middleweight belt before the promotion folded. Ramone then went on to challenge former DMMA champion Milos Andrianakis in just his second DMMA appearance, although he fell short loosing a 5 round Unanimous Decision. That fight did however earn him a performance bonus, and  Rocksaw is no Stranger to those juicy bastards winning 9(5 FOTN, 4 KOTN) in total so far. Now looking to get back on track after a loss two Gwynn Evans last month, he will have his hands full once again as he squares off with Salomon Mukunzi. Rwanda born fighter Mukunzi is also a former challenger of the Dynasty Middleweight championship. His shot was quite recent falling short to current champ Kareem Johnson early in the year by Unanimous Decision. Salomon fights out of the Xtreme Black House camp located in Las Vegas, and was on a hot 4 fight win streak before the loss to Kareem. Mukunzi now 0-2 in his last two fights is in need of a big win here. Salomon has all the tools to do so, which he will need to use them all against the likes of Rocksaw. I am stocked for this one, at any point we could see an electrifying KO  finish. I got a feeling this will come down to a war of attrition in the end though, and could see a close verdict on the score cards.

Main Event
                 Middleweight Championship

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kareem Johnson             Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Macca Outback

Champion Kareem Johnson   vs   Challenger Macca Outback

Now we have come to the fight for the belt, as the top two Middleweights in Dynasty MMA face off once again! This time though, they will be battling for the Championship Title. We will start with are #1 contender Macca Outback "Steakhouse" who calls Brizzy, Australia his home, although he trains at GWad's Playpen in Montreal. Macca, a one time Dynasty Middleweight champion did not have his best performance the first time he meet Kareem. Loosing a Unanimous Decision verdict to the current 185 pound champ. He has however looked very strong in his next three outings, beating three big names in the process. One of those was Rectal Thermometer, which was one of the two guys who have beaten Outback in the past, the other of course was Johnson. Now 12 and 2 in his career he is in the biggest fight of his career. Not only does he have the opportunity to win back his belt, but he also has the chance to avenge his remaining loss. The champ Kareem Johnson was born in Memphis, Tennessee and judging from his recent performances he is the only ten-I-See, Corny as hell, yeah? I am Douche McBaggins arent I?. Anyway this Blactalians member has done quite well for himself as of late, still has some unfinished business though with former champ Ray Luciano. For now he is set to defend his belt for the 4th time in his career. Kareem checks into this big rematch ranked #12 in the world at Middleweight, and this win could very well send him into the top ten. That little stat should be an after thought though, as the only thing on his mind right now is a very game challenger, whom he is very familiar with in Macca Outback.

This Middleweight Division is looking very strong right now, and I can assure you there is a #1 contender already awaiting the outcome of this contest. What a contest it will be too, now fair Dynasty fight fans, this has been Douche McBaggins Signing off!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
      DMMA 102 "Preview'

1649679231DMMA2%20(1).jpg

With host Douche McBaggins IrishToast-157424067-58ac46fb3df78c345b186f10_1.jpg

DMMA 102 goes down May the 1rst at the H20 Arena in London. The highly anticipated Light Heavyweight Title fight between champion Camaras Account and #1 contender Constantin Niculescu . This event is loaded with International talent from top to bottom and those crazy Brits will surely be overcome with  joy and amazement.  I also want to announce the debut of my new Whiskey Unproper #13 Fake Irish Whiskey, taste so good makes you want to smack an Old man sitting at the bar. 

I also want to give a big Shout out to the New Middleweight Champion Macca Outback, he comes from a land down under, where the beer flows and the men chunder. There will be plenty of Chundering going down at the h20 arena this weekend my friends, so let's get to the action.

Prelims

MAIN CARD

Heavyweight Division
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Patrick Turgeon    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Marax El
    Patrick Turgeon          vs            Marax El

Canadian Slugger Patrick Turgeon finds himself in a slight rut losing his last two bouts, both of which were first round finishes. Can't knock the man too much though as his competition was truly top notch at the hands of Pete Tyler and Hjallis Kalske. Patrick is a light's out striker though, and always gives the fans what they want. You won't want to miss this former Kickboxer in action Saturday either as his opponent seems to have the same come forth and murder style of fighting. A native of DR Congo Marax El will be making his Dynasty debut here after looking vicious in his QFC can crushing run. Marax is coming into this fight riding a 5-fight win streak all of which he won via (T)KO and if he can get past his first test here, it could open a few eyes in the division. Ladies and jerks this one could end very quickly so do not miss it.

Welterweight Division
 Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gunnar Bloodaxe    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Benji Torres
     Gunnar Bloodaxe        vs          Benji Torres

Next up, well it's just another camp rivalry bout as the Blactallians take on Alfred Top Team. Swedish slayer Gunnar Bloodaxe is currently riding a 4-fight winning streak. Gunnar is a onetime Title Challenger for Blaze MMA. It may be unlikely to see him fighting for the Title here while his Sparring mate MaGrath is the champ, he is still making quite the name for himself as he continues to rise in the MMA world. Opposing Gunnar will be Benji Torres who is coming off the best performance of his young career. Now 7-3 inside the DMMA cage, Torres finds himself in pivotal fight against Bloodaxe. A win here will put him atop the rankings at Welterweight and a showdown with the most recent Dynasty HOF inductee Jaxon MaGrath. As the Rivalry between these two teams intensifies expect an all-out war in this showdown.

Middleweight Division
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Anthony Camacho       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Raphaël Ambrosius Costeau

A middleweight Bout between two guys coming off of impressive performances is up next. Anthony "Triangle Choke" Camacho is originally from Los Angeles by now resides in St. Petersburg, Russia. A member of the No Limits Gym, Camacho has won his last two bouts, both by finishes in the 2nd round.  Anthony showcased his improved stand-up skills in his last fight beating Sam Deigo down until the Ref stepped in to end the bout. Raphael Ambrosius Costeau got his career back on track in his last outing landing a handy, dandy Uppercut from hell upon poor Thanos Doomsday's chinny chin, chin. Training out of the Certified Camp Gang Gym in London, this Frenchmen is also known as "Tequila Sunset". Costeau is a one-time champion for the ACA organization, early in his career. Now looking to get back into the title picture he will be put to the test against Camacho.

Co-Main Event

Middleweight Division
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Minoari Amida    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Raminus Polus
      Minoari Amida          vs        Raminus Polus

The Co-Main Event will be another big Middleweight bout with two former title challengers. Muay Thai practitioner Minoari Amida fights out of the Takeda Clan Gym in Tokyo. Amida has the most KO wins at Middleweight in the org with 6 total (Not including 5 outside of the DMMA promotion). Amida recently attempted capturing the Middleweight title from then champ Kareem Johnson, and although he did slice him up really nice, it was just not his day in the end. He will welcome former Welterweight Contender "Battlemage" Raminus Polus to the Middleweight class. Polus is a two-time challenger for the DMMA Welterweight title, and a former CWMMA Welterweight champ. Now with his sights set on a fresh division, look for this Oblivion Gate member to utilize his master's degree in Wizardry in this one. This is The Doucher's pick for Fight of the Night.

Main Event

Light Heavyweight Championship
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Camaras Account      Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Constantin Niculescu
        *Champion*                           *Challenger*
    Camaras Account      vs    Constantin Niculescu

Now it is time for the Battle of the Romanians!!!

The Challenger Constantin Niculescu has had a resurgence in his MMA career as of late winning 5 straight fights. Although his last fight was no show of Dominance a win over Devonte Pinks is no easy task. Like his Opponent, Constantin made his Pro Debut in the "Gangs of New York" Tournament back in late 2020. Niculescu went on to have a nice 5 fight run in that tourney before signing on with Dynasty MMA. His DMMA career did not start the way he would have liked though going 2 and 4 in his first 6 fights. The Alfred Top Team member though has turned things around and now has his first chance at a World Championship.

The Champion Camaras "Fourth Multi" Account (RIP CAMARA) Made his first Successful title defense just 19 days ago by decapitating challenger Seppo Illmarinen with a 4th round finish. Account is also riding a 5-fight winning streak, all of which have been (T)KO finishes. Much like his challenger though it wasn't always Rainbow flavored Ice Cream here at Dynasty MMA, as he started out 2-2.  Account is a well-known member of the Just a bunch of gays gym in St. Petersburg., but he grew up in Transylvania. Needless to say, sucking blood isn't the only thing he is familiar with at that gym. All jokes aside though this guy is a killer in the cage and to do what he is doing in this Division is pretty damn impressive.

Thank fuck there is only one event this week, as this preview shit is really busting into my drinking time. Get your asses down to the h20 arena may the first before it sales out, you wont want to miss this event!
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

FW_5_1.jpg

A few moves in the Feathwerweight class

Marko Kersikov emerges into the rankings while Back Stabber drops out for now.

+On the Rise: Rafael Benedetti= Rafael is a recent new signing returning to Dynasty MMA. He has his first match of his new contract set for 2022-05-21 against everyone's favorite Dick Ekelund.

• Upvote 2

LW_5_1.jpg

* New Lightweight Champion* Congrats to Aubrey grant in his chilling victory over Kofel. He meets Kofel for a rematch very soon. While Nansen waits for his opportunity.

Jesse Pinkman is back with a new Manager in at #9

Dmitri Kersikov also cracks into the top ten

*On the Rise: Erasmo Bezerra= Bezerra is a very fresh signing to the DMMA Promotion. Nothing is booked yet for Erasmo but we expect big things for the former WCF star.

• Upvote 3

WW_5_1.jpg

Benji Torres collects two wins this month and jumps in at #1 contender for the Dominant Champ MaGrath.

Kwasi Kwong makes a successful debut to land in at #5

Vasily Kharpov Jr aslo cracks the top ten at welterweight, in at #6

*On the Rise: Get Wet About Don= GWAD is yet another new signing with big hype behind him. Currently 6-2 as a pro, he makes his Dynasty Debut on 2022-05-29 as he meets Pierre Ledoux who is also a new hire that we are proud to have.

• Upvote 2

MW_5_1.jpg

Lot of changes at Middleweight Starting with the *New Champion* Macca Outback.

We welcome three new fighters to the MW top ten this month

Raminus Polus the former Welterweight clocks in at #4

Salomon Mukunzi starts his rise back up the ranks at #8

and Raphael Ambrosius Costeau has had active month with two fights now sits at #9

*On the Rise: Kazuma Kiryu= Really tough call dropping Kiryu out of the top ten, a win against Marcus Alexander on 2022-05-08 will surely put him back in the mix. Same though can easily be said about Marcus.

• Upvote 2

HW_5_1.jpg

Are final title change was at HW, Congrats to the *New Champion* Jason Hightower

Only one new addition in the big boy class as Hassan Fezzik bounced Divine Intervention out of the top ten and checks himself in at #8

*On the Rise: Dick Dennison= Dick "So Hard" is now on a two fight win streak if he can topple Kimbo Slaissi on 2022-05-29 look for him to get in the top ten for the first time.

• Upvote 1

not sure if i got one from you previously but if not, i'll lay claim to #3.  will use the second image and give him the nickname 'Honeycomb'.

7 hours ago, CrazylegzSwam said:

not sure if i got one from you previously but if not, i'll lay claim to #3.  will use the second image and give him the nickname 'Honeycomb'.

Yours

3 hours ago, Skenoj said:

can we use the avatars outside the Dynasty? if yes, please, let me have 4

thank you

Yours

3 hours ago, BenhornbyMMA said:

Can I have number 2 please?  

Yours

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1