VIP Exchange offers

PBR

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello greetings, first excuse me for what I will write but I really see that in this game if you do not have a good total of fighters you will not be able to emerge, I implore you to help me please, I love this game if I could invest for 1 slot I would, but I live in Venezuela here the situation is really ugly and the government does not allow to buy anything online. be vip preserve the spaces.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, venom09 said:

It varies, if you are in a hurry to buy VIP time 300k /month moves pretty fast off the list. Lately it has been a bit lower with good rates being around 800k-850k for 3 months. Of course you get those guys hoping for a misclick listing stupid rates under 100k/ month. Are you looking to buy VIP or sell?

buy it, need to get some cash together in that case

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's going on lads? I've decided to make a somehwat small return to the world of MMATycoon... I have no VIP days left however and i've put 1.5 million up for 6 months of VIP. If anyone could help me out with that... that would be sublime.

Pretty Please GIFs | Tenor

48 minutes ago, KingEpicity said:

What's going on lads? I've decided to make a somehwat small return to the world of MMATycoon... I have no VIP days left however and i've put 1.5 million up for 6 months of VIP. If anyone could help me out with that... that would be sublime.

Pretty Please GIFs | Tenor

VIP Exchange isn't doing to well right now. VIP is super low so nobody wants to sell it. I have over 3 years left of VIP, but I've bought it all for an average of 325k/month. Good Luck on the buying process :D

37 minutes ago, zackmartin11 said:

VIP Exchange isn't doing to well right now. VIP is super low so nobody wants to sell it. I have over 3 years left of VIP, but I've bought it all for an average of 325k/month. Good Luck on the buying process :D

Doesn't help that the game has been in a stagnant state of limbo, with a slow decline of new users and pretty much just multis keeping the game alive.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...