VIP Exchange offers

PBR

On 7/5/2021 at 11:13 PM, bjornmma1 said:

My offer is about average, or just a little below. That is what I am willing to pay for what I find the VIP days are worth in the game. If my VIP runs out, so be it.

I don't know why you think someone is going to take an offer average or a little below. unless maybe if that person was a friend of yours or in a tight knit alliance with you.

I have bought in-game cash with VIP time, and I likely will again. Right now it would take an amazing offer because I'm doing quite well with in-game cash.But even when I'm looking to do it, I look for the best value for my VIP time.

I've found I can almost always find at least $750,000 per 3 months.If I'm willing to wait a few days to see the new offers I'm pretty certain to find $800,000 per 3 months, and if I really wait for the best offer I can find checking a couple times a day over a week, usually I can get $1 mil per 3 months or very close.

Maybe someone could make the case in some instance that someone ought to buy theirs for less out of charity, but you have $7 million in game cash, so you wouldn't be a case for charity, even if you had a good reason you were low on real life cash and ought to be helped to keep playing.

I don't know what you're offering, but if you want 3 months of VIP time at minimum you should be offering $750,000 for it. I don't know why anyone would sell 3 months of VIP time for any less than that, especially because you can easily afford to offer that and there's almost always an offer there at least that good.

GAMETABLES4LESS, LLC

• 3 weeks later...

I've found I can almost always find at least $750,000 per 3 months.If I'm willing to wait a few days to see the new offers I'm pretty certain to find $800,000 per 3 months, and if I really wait for the best offer I can find checking a couple times a day over a week, usually I can get $1 mil per 3 months or very close.

Maybe someone could make the case in some instance that someone ought to buy theirs for less out of charity, but you have $7 million in game cash, so you wouldn't be a case for charity, even if you had a good reason you were low on real life cash and ought to be helped to keep playing.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...