VIP Exchange offers

PBR

42 minutes ago, Alfred said:

So, according to Bjorn logic, if you aren't able to purchase real life currency with a small enough amount of your fake in game currency to satisfy your "principles" you will give away ALL your fake in game currency to ID orgs and stop playing? 

Sounds like a winning idea my friend. You stick to your guns. That'll show Mike the bastard. 

1/ I am not trying to buy real money with fake money. I am just trying to extend my membership by using the fake money that goes around in the game. 

2/ It is my fake money, so I can do whatever I want with it. If I want to give it away instead of using a lot of it to easily extend my membership, who are you to judge... 

• Downvote 3

1) Yes you are. Membership costs someone real money. There is the option to purchase it from someone using fake money that is generated in the game. That is what you're trying to do. Use fake money to buy something which costs real money.

2) I couldn't give two belgian waffles what you do. I'm just commenting on your ridiculous logic.

You're not the only person that has come to the conclusion that Mike's efforts towards this game and it's paying customers aren't worth real money. But you are the only one soliciting for someone to buy you VIP without a good reason for putting up competitive offer. 

Put one up and you have a much better chance of extending your membership (which you obviously want to do otherwise we wouldn't be here in the first place) 

• Upvote 8

I think essentially he's upset with how much fake money the market is causing it to take to buy VIP time and his original purpose was to try to circumvent the market to get VIP time for less fake money than the market would require, by getting people to make the deal directly with him, rather than look at the VIP exchange and get the best offer available. 

He may have recognized now that isn't likely to work, but may think that essentially complaining about how much fake money it costs to buy VIP time he'll push the price down, which is ridiculous.  No one will read his posts and decide to offer less fake money for VIP time, and of course outside of a very rare, very good reason (which he certainly doesn't come close to having) no one accept less than the most they can get for their VIP time.

So essentially he's complaining that the market for fake money doesn't lead to trades of less fake money for a given amount of VIP time, and "in protest" he "threatens" to give his money away and leave the game, as if that will lead people to accept less fake money from him in exchange for their VIP time.  He'd probably like to drive the market price of VIP time down by complaining about it.  But since he hasn't given anyone a reason to offer less fake money for VIP time, nor for people to accept less fake money for their VIP time, he has no chance to succeed at that, either.

46 minutes ago, Alfred said:

1) Yes you are. Membership costs someone real money. There is the option to purchase it from someone using fake money that is generated in the game. That is what you're trying to do. Use fake money to buy something which costs real money.

2) I couldn't give two belgian waffles what you do. I'm just commenting on your ridiculous logic.

You're not the only person that has come to the conclusion that Mike's efforts towards this game and it's paying customers aren't worth real money. But you are the only one soliciting for someone to buy you VIP without a good reason for putting up competitive offer. 

Put one up and you have a much better chance of extending your membership (which you obviously want to do otherwise we wouldn't be here in the first place) 

1/ Your logic is wrong, but I won't put the effort into it to make you understand what the problem is with your logic.  Also not worth it. 

2/ My offers are average, check the list. Some are higher, some are lower. 

Sure I want to extend as it is a low maintenance game to play if you want, so why not.  

• Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Bynum said:

I think essentially he's upset with how much fake money the market is causing it to take to buy VIP time and his original purpose was to try to circumvent the market to get VIP time for less fake money than the market would require, by getting people to make the deal directly with him, rather than look at the VIP exchange and get the best offer available. 

He may have recognized now that isn't likely to work, but may think that essentially complaining about how much fake money it costs to buy VIP time he'll push the price down, which is ridiculous.  No one will read his posts and decide to offer less fake money for VIP time, and of course outside of a very rare, very good reason (which he certainly doesn't come close to having) no one accept less than the most they can get for their VIP time.

So essentially he's complaining that the market for fake money doesn't lead to trades of less fake money for a given amount of VIP time, and "in protest" he "threatens" to give his money away and leave the game, as if that will lead people to accept less fake money from him in exchange for their VIP time.  He'd probably like to drive the market price of VIP time down by complaining about it.  But since he hasn't given anyone a reason to offer less fake money for VIP time, nor for people to accept less fake money for their VIP time, he has no chance to succeed at that, either.

You are largely overthinking this. 

I don't threaten to do anything. 

I just said that if what I offer is not enough to buy VIP, that I will let it run out and hand out my tycoon money to some orgs. That is one hell of a weak threat. 

• Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

So only the highest offer gets bought on there and never anything lower than the highest? Yeah sure. It would make sense to be the case, but it isn't however the case. 

You've actually raised your offer to the level that you might get a taker, which you hadn't last I looked.  The minimum that is ever, even temporarily, the highest for any given length is essentially $250k/month, and you're offering $3 million for 12 months.  There's at least one higher, but if that one is purchased before someone else comes in with a higher one yours will be tied for the highest, and you might get a taker for it...which several posts ago was the amount I quoted you as what you'd minimally need to have a chance of making a sale.

There are others higher per month, but you might actually have as good an offer as is on the list for a while, and you have a realistic chance of selling at the price.  When I last looked you were offering amounts others were always going to top and those would never sell unless a buyer was careless about checking the best orders.

There are several for 3 months better per month, but if someone is looking to quickly sell 12 months for the highest fake money offer at that level, you might get a buyer.

My main case is that you should accept the market values as they are, and you seem to finally be doing that, so good for you on that count, at least.

1 hour ago, Bynum said:

And as long as even one is higher than yours, no one should accept yours, right?  Why would anyone?

This answer is simple.  If somebody feels that the person with the highest offer is a total asshat, a multi, a cheat or generally a piece of crap, they might purposely skip over it and take another to help somebody who's actually a generally good person out.  I've done that.  Yes, am I cutting off my own nose to spite my face a bit in getting less than I could, sure.  But it's the principle. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

It's a bit of a shame that VIP prices went up as high as they have in the last 5 years or however long I was gone, but with top orgs begging for writers and most paying a minimum of 100k for those writers, you're easily able to make the VIP money back.

This, definitely.

VIP is cheap. Holding multiple companies, not so much.

Mike should be paying org owners or giving them more incentive to stick around. Without good org owners, this game falls apart.

Also, all you free money glitchin fools. All yall owe the KO King his dividends. I want my reprimands in my account by Sunday or Mike's crawling out the tub with the ban plunger and shoving it up your you-know-what ?

#Trump2024

#StopTheSteal

• Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Mike should be paying org owners or giving them more incentive to stick around. Without good org owners, this game falls apart.

Also, all you free money glitchin fools. All yall owe the KO King his dividends. I want my reprimands in my account by Sunday or Mike's crawling out the tub with the ban plunger and shoving it up your you-know-what ?

#Trump2024

#StopTheSteal

does money glitch exist in this game?

29 minutes ago, Rambo said:

///

///

I 100% agree with this statement. 

Org owners are the backbone of this game, certainly those who have been doing it for years. Without their passion for the game, the game is nowhere. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Got a point about the org owners being worth support. I think it's chores enough just to set training schedules and sliders, wouldn't want to run an org if I was paid for it. Not having the VIP count down as long as you hold a top org seems fair to me. But in practice it would probably just make the top orgs band together and kill off any challengers so doesn't have to mean it is a good idea..

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

I 100% agree with this statement. 

Org owners are the backbone of this game, certainly those who have been doing it for years. Without their passion for the game, the game is nowhere. 

At the expense of looking biased, I very much agree with this also.  The game definitely needs more org owners, especially restricted.  Too often an entire range falls down to a single org and regardless of how well that org is run it's always a risk of things going sideways with the unexpected.  This is the one area that should be significantly reduced, almost to the point of a bonus to the income $ from it as well as a reduction in the VIP cost to run one.  I encourage more orgs to be created.  

Now, that said, the other issue with there not being enough orgs is really just the time it takes to run one.  Even if those other incentives were there, the last thing you need though is a bunch of fly by night orgs starting up and then shutting down 2-6 months later.  That's awful for the game and the managers who signed on with them. And it happens way too often.

So I'm of a split mind on the whole org thing obviously.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Rambo said:

#Trump2024

#StopTheSteal

Good thing only a handful of people know(knew? has it been fixed? it's Mike, so I doubt it), and you can clearly see who abused it w/ their "lavish" managerial lifestyle =P

I agree, as someone who doesn't own an org and has absolutely no desire to, with all the work I'm sure it takes to match reasonably fair fights that both managers will accept, that orgs are very hard to run, though my understanding is they do make big profits that are nice rewards if they're run well (which I don't have any problem with at all; the money they make is well earned).

Running a public gym that right now is full and usually is close to full, I lose money on it (but can train many of my fighters there with coaches that have the attributes I think are important, so that's my payoff) which...I still couldn't afford to lose money like that if I hadn't sold plenty of VIP for in-game cash-- which makes me glad for the exchange rate that is favorable to sellers of VIP.  If I wanted to spend enough additional real life money to sell even a lot more VIP I could have a private gym for my fighters only, which would be even better because I could have 12 coaches (thus no total coach skill cap) and with only my fighters in it I could just switch the training to whatever they need rather than most fighters being other managers' fighters so I need 15 coaches and rarely change them and warn through mass message if I do, to try to keep as many of them happy as possible.  

Though to be honest while it would help my fighters more to be private I'd miss some of the unpredictability of the majority of the fighters being other owners' fighters, and I feel good that I believe my gym provides very good training for a public gym to those who can't afford private gyms, and has also seemed to lead many other very good gyms to be created or to go public or semi-public; there are a lot more public gyms than when I created mine in which the coaches are truly qualified to coach what they are set for, and I have many fighters training at those also.  And the ones whose coaches know only one discipline- sometimes the wrong discipline for what they teach- are usually not full anymore, as when I opened my gym many of those had been full.

And that ties a lot of this together:  Probably many of those who earned enough in-game enough money to sell me enough to make me very in-game wealthy earned it through the hard but profitable work of running orgs, and then those who have run good enough orgs can through those sales of the money that a good org profits from to sell enough VIP to play for free; and I'm paying for them to play for free but in exchange I can afford a money-losing gym because of the in-game money I've gotten selling VIP to (often) org owners.

And yes, we really desperately need the id orgs.  If we didn't have the 370k+ and 375k+ orgs I'd have a lot of trouble finding orgs where my fighters could get fair fights.  I think my longest-existing fighters were created in May (my longest one I just checked was made Apr 27), and for them to fight guys created last winter or even earlier wouldn't be fair fights at all, and the ID orgs allow them to fight guys made somewhere near the same time.

need vip urgently in next week as i have been busy with work i havent had time to check it and set it for right time.. and due to being paid fornightly i wont be able to fund my self... i have 800k for 3 months time if anyone an help just let me know with a message .. i have also put the offer on vip trade page ..cheers guys

1 hour ago, Havenwest said:

need vip urgently in next week as i have been busy with work i havent had time to check it and set it for right time.. and due to being paid fornightly i wont be able to fund my self... i have 800k for 3 months time if anyone an help just let me know with a message .. i have also put the offer on vip trade page ..cheers guys

can u rise it to 1m ?