Petition to strip Pekka Toivonen as the p4p #1 fighter in the game.

Alfred

Should Pekka be stripped for his flagrant abuse of the tycoon times  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pekka be stripped for his flagrant abuse of the tycoon times

• Yes
    • No

After the mean girls alliance of Convicted Inc and their little bully friends The Stepdads and Keyboard Warriors went on a campaign of hatred and abuse against Belgian minority Bjorne O'Doyle for simply using the tycoon times to further his fighter (and MMATycoon character of the year) Paddy Mcgillicutty's standing in the game a little, Pekka Toivonen's manager Freako Wimp has just gone and done the exact same thing but on a much larger scale. 

The hypocrisy of this move is staggering and for such a long term player to so flagrantly abuse the system like this, well I believe that Mike needs to step in to right the wrong. 

The p4p #1 is long standing and highly converted achievement in the game. Not many can claim to have legitimately taken their fighter to such highs and to knock off a deserving competitor like Roli Poli without even having had a fight is truly reprehensible.

Let's not forget that this manager and his group of cool kid friends single handedly destroyed an org with their attempted strong arm tactics of refusing to fight the number one contender. Let's also not forget that their alliance ring leader was banned from the forums for his toxic and racist behavior. Convicted Inc barely play this game and yet they continue to cause upset wherever they go. 

We've already seen that the #1 manager spot is open for abuse (see Lucius Black and The Island Season 9 for proof. Very like a Convicted multi imo) so let's not let the reputation of having a p4p #1 fighter in the game be tarnished also. 

Thank You

Trusted Mod and manager of the biggest org in the game, Alfred Winterbottom 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

Finally, someone dares to speak up against those vile Convicted boys! Truly, Pekka his hype is all a fabrication!

EDIT: Disregard this post, I forgot to change to my bjorn account

Not all of his hype is fabrication. He has obviously earnt much of it on merit. But what you did to get him to #1 is undeserved and especially hypocritical after your tirade of abuse against Bjorne and the org that you were champion of. Your actions left the org owner with no choice but to strip your fighter and after losing hype in his org, he became disillusioned with the game and quit soon after.  

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Not all of his hype is fabrication. He has obviously earnt much of it on merit. But what you did to get him to #1 is undeserved and especially hypocritical after your tirade of abuse against Bjorne and the org that you were champion of. Your actions left the org owner with no choice but to strip your fighter and after losing hype in his org, he became disillusioned with the game and quit soon after.  

Lies and slander! Pekka has earned every single point of hype he's ever gotten. He provides content people want to read, unlike Bjork and his pet Patty McDonald.

1 minute ago, Mannetosen said:

Lies and slander! Pekka has earned every single point of hype he's ever gotten. He provides content people want to read, unlike Bjork and his pet Patty McDonald.

If this was true then Pekka would have won the 2020 MMATycoon character of the year instead of Paddy. In reality, he wasn't even nominated. 

No one reads your articles except for you and your little bands of old timer bully friends. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Skenoj said:

The last article published with Pekka it's not a fighter profile, he didn't gain a thing from it, but, not sure if there was more in the past, one was last edition

Then how do you explain Pekka jumping from #2 to #1 p4p fighter in the game without either him or Roli Poli having had a fight? It happened right after his article was published and Pekka himself even called a press conference announcing what he'd done. One hell of a coincidence. Are you some shill for Convicted?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alfred said:

Then how do you explain Pekka jumping from #2 to #1 p4p fighter in the game without either him or Roli Poli having had a fight? It happened right after his article was published and Pekka himself even called a press conference announcing what he'd done. One hell of a coincidence. Are you some shill for Convicted?

e5dd0d5897ecb5acfc4afa15a53292d4.png
https://gyazo.com/e5dd0d5897ecb5acfc4afa15a53292d4

set it to Editorial before publishing it, i don't know what's up, maybe it's something wrong with the setting and it will still help the fighter and treat it like a fighter profile

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Skenoj said:

e5dd0d5897ecb5acfc4afa15a53292d4.png
https://gyazo.com/e5dd0d5897ecb5acfc4afa15a53292d4

set it to Editorial before publishing it, i don't know what's up, maybe it's something wrong with the setting and it will still help the fighter and treat it like a fighter profile

Hmm. Then this might actually go deeper then what I first imagined. 

Either you or Mike are collaborating with Convicted Inc to ruin the game. 

I'm going to get to the bottom of this one way or another. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Alfred said:

i cant even handle 4/5 fighters, can't get deeper with ruining the game

we can solve this simple, make a petition to remove fighter profile or remove the benefits from tycoon times

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Alfred said:

If you want, I can offer the help of private eye and professional sleuth Bobby Brawler. His adventures will be chronicled in the Tycoon Times soon enough.

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=346365

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Skenoj said:

The last article published with Pekka it's not a fighter profile, he didn't gain a thing from it, but, not sure if there was more in the past, one was last edition

He posted an editorial in the last edition to cover up the track (or so he hoped) of the fighter profile article that he posted in the Times on the 30th of April, that got his fighter to the top p4p spot by writing. 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/tycoontimes/tycoontimesstory.php?SID=6889

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

See my above reply to Skenoj. 

38 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

He posted an editorial in the last edition to cover up the track (or so he hoped) of the fighter profile article that he posted in the Times on the 30th of April, that got his fighter to the top p4p spot by writing. 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/tycoontimes/tycoontimesstory.php?SID=6889

See my above reply to Skenoj. 

Actually, I submitted a fighter profile and Skenoj changed it. Why would I try to hide it and then post a thread about it, you fucking imbecile?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

Actually, I submitted a fighter profile and Skenoj changed it. Why would I try to hide it and then post a thread about it, you fucking imbecile?

i can confirm that the article was sent as Fighter Profile for Pekka, but i changed it so it won't have an impact of p4p or anything

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Mannetosen said:

I am not the one complaining about the hype boost of fighter profile articles and it being used as a loophole, only to afterwards post articles into the Times to get your own fighter into number one p4p writing-style. 'Congrats'. That is just... imbecile. 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

I am not the one complaining about the hype boost of fighter profile articles and it being used as a loophole, only to afterwards post articles into the Times to get your own fighter into number one p4p writing-style. 'Congrats'. That is just... imbecile. 

Nice backpedalling, you dunce.