Petition to strip Pekka Toivonen as the p4p #1 fighter in the game.

Alfred

Should Pekka be stripped for his flagrant abuse of the tycoon times  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pekka be stripped for his flagrant abuse of the tycoon times

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, Steel said:

Convicted are an institution and have been a shining beacon of excellence for many years. With that success, quite naturally there comes bitterness and resentment but with Karter at the helm we’ve overcome petty jealousies and led from the front throughout.

Only recently through the portal of the SFL, Convicted, with its partners in other established alliances ‘saved’ multiple failing orgs for the betterment of Tycoon. 

While we are prepared to take your word for it that the Naughty crew self regulate its members, it’s important to get the magnitude of an alliance into context.

While the Naughty boys is alliance few have heard of, (we had to ask around to find out who you were, took a while too) Convicted is an institution.

We will in due course discuss this with Manne but for now we would ask that everyone toast the absolutely outstanding career of Pekka, maybe the 185lb GOAT?

unknown.png

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, gwad12345 said:

Maybe Manne should be forced to join Naughty Crew as punishment?

Manne taught me all I know about MMATycoon (AKA how to be scum) and there would be no higher honor than having him with us.

Please come Manne-senpai
tenor.gif?itemid=18064440

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Steel said:

Convicted are an institution and have been a shining beacon of excellence for many years. With that success, quite naturally there comes bitterness and resentment but with Karter at the helm we’ve overcome petty jealousies and led from the front throughout.

Only recently through the portal of the SFL, Convicted, with its partners in other established alliances ‘saved’ multiple failing orgs for the betterment of Tycoon. 

While we are prepared to take your word for it that the Naughty crew self regulate its members, it’s important to get the magnitude of an alliance into context.

While the Naughty boys is alliance few have heard of, (we had to ask around to find out who you were, took a while too) Convicted is an institution.

We will in due course discuss this with Manne but for now we would ask that everyone toast the absolutely outstanding career of Pekka, maybe the 185lb GOAT?

The good generally fly under the radar unfortunately. I'm sure however when you did dig a little deeper you found that our members include an actual doctor, a member of the NHL, the United States largest supplier of Soy Beans and a whole bunch of other upstanding citizens. Your alliance, on the other hand, looks like something straight out of the deep south circa 1800 and would most most certainly be listed on the SPLC hate list. There is a reason that your alliance is named Convicted (and from what I hear from powerful frenz none more so than now. Has Karter been released yet?) 

17 hours ago, gwad12345 said:

Maybe Manne should be forced to join Naughty Crew as punishment?

If Manne were to be forced to join our ranks I don't doubt for one second that you would see an obvious and immediate improvement in his attitude towards others and the game. After this however, I really don't think we could accept him. 

16 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

By getting Pekka to the top p4p-spot by writing for hype, he got a trophy for doing exactly what he condemned so much. 
Even more important, he largely tarnished Pekka his great career in doing so, therefore shooting himself in the foot more than anything. 
So basically my point is that by doing what he did, he punished himself and even a clown like him should therefore regret already what he did (not that he will admit that). 

I couldn't agree more. What could have gone down as one of the all time great careers in the game will now be marked with an asterix and his reputation sullied beyond repair. Once his 20 fight contract ends at SYN he could very well be released and outcast from the organisation. 

Ultimately, there doesn't seem like anything can be done at this point. Manne has received his p4pG2.jpgtrophy and made a mockery of all those that have done things the hard way. He has shown that taking shortcuts pays off and I expect many others to now follow suit. The worst thing in all of this is that so many others seem to think it OK. You all disgust me. 

I am done with this for now until I hear back from Mike. In the meantime I am going to begin my newest crusade against sparbots. The amount of managers picking up fully developed and well hyped fighters solely to lock them away in their gyms and never use them to fight has gotten out of control. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Alfred said:

...In the meantime I am going to begin my newest crusade against sparbots. The amount of managers picking up fully developed and well hyped fighters solely to lock them away in their gyms and never use them to fight has gotten out of control. 

cwlN-K.gif

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

Your fetish for tall, Scandinavian men is both concerning and understandable at the same time.

older european geezers have a higher probability of being a stup-... I mean, Naive sugar daddy

200.gif

• Upvote 4

On 5/10/2021 at 7:53 AM, Alfred said:

The good generally fly under the radar unfortunately. I'm sure however when you did dig a little deeper you found that our members include an actual doctor, a member of the NHL, the United States largest supplier of Soy Beans and a whole bunch of other upstanding citizens. Your alliance, on the other hand, looks like something straight out of the deep south circa 1800 and would most most certainly be listed on the SPLC hate list. There is a reason that your alliance is named Convicted (and from what I hear from powerful frenz none more so than now. Has Karter been released yet?) 

If Manne were to be forced to join our ranks I don't doubt for one second that you would see an obvious and immediate improvement in his attitude towards others and the game. After this however, I really don't think we could accept him. 

I couldn't agree more. What could have gone down as one of the all time great careers in the game will now be marked with an asterix and his reputation sullied beyond repair. Once his 20 fight contract ends at SYN he could very well be released and outcast from the organisation. 

Ultimately, there doesn't seem like anything can be done at this point. Manne has received his p4pG2.jpgtrophy and made a mockery of all those that have done things the hard way. He has shown that taking shortcuts pays off and I expect many others to now follow suit. The worst thing in all of this is that so many others seem to think it OK. You all disgust me. 

I am done with this for now until I hear back from Mike. In the meantime I am going to begin my newest crusade against sparbots. The amount of managers picking up fully developed and well hyped fighters solely to lock them away in their gyms and never use them to fight has gotten out of control. 

Yup, sparbots have gotten fucking ridiculous

7 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

If Paddy loses tonight as well, then we can make it a battle of the losers.

Event title " Writers: bottom to top to bottom, the full circle" 

Man, I like to cheer for Paddy, but that would be a bit too much. Like, he's about to get can-crushed by Milo's fighter, and to get can-crushed by Pekka afterward would be hell of an overkill.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Xyel said:

Man, I like to cheer for Paddy, but that would be a bit too much. Like, he's about to get can-crushed by Milo's fighter, and to get can-crushed by Pekka afterward would be hell of an overkill.

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty
3-1-0

Alvarez seems to be working for a kimura but Mcgillicutty defends the submission attempt.
Alvarez trying to pass the guard but Mcgillicutty defending well.
sub2.gif
Alvarez is trying to improve position by moving to mount. Mcgillicutty has hold of his neck though and manages to move into guard! All of a sudden, Alvarez is in a lot of trouble! Mcgillicutty is straining to finish and he's done it! Alvarez taps out! Amazing!

Crush A Can Day...Recycle! - AstroCamp School

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:58 of round 2, we have a winner by way of Submission (Guillotine). Paddy Mcgillicutty!

• Upvote 4