League of Leagues - Reboot Part Deux

rjs2442

Sooooooo. Since this thing is coming along..nearing the half way point of total fighters needed. I want to offer up something as an incentive to not only push managers into the decision to join, but to those who already did. I know some managers shy away from these large tourney set ups because of the number of issues that happen due to fighter release after their first loss or so.

I'm going to offer up 2 million dollars for the end of this tourney. I'm going to take the bottom 4 fighters who stuck around for all 7 rounds and fought every fight during this time. IF i have to I will open my own org and put together a 2 round round tourney. This will determine a 1st through 4th: 1st place will have $1.25 million sent to manager account, $500k will be sent to 2nd and 3rd/4th will receive $125,000 to manager account. Also, I will send sponsorship to 5 of your other fighters with 10 units 160q energy supplement+$5k and another sponsorship of 50 units clothing+another $5k (if only 1 slot open for sponsorship I will send the 10 supplements and $10k).

REMEMBER: you must have joined league of league from the start (receive fighters not eligible, unless you end up fighting round 1 fight 1) and fought all 7 rounds of fights. 

This has been approved from the Boss himself. Also, If these addition is a deciding factor in your joining, I'd like to know.

• Upvote 4

I am in as well. It sounds like a lot of fun.   Cheers and good luck everyone!   https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=97975

Well guys we are sitting at 39 entrants currently.  If I add myself that makes 40 which is enough to run a 32 entrant tourney with 8 reserves.  I plan to begin sometime around August 22nd give or take (1 week following the end of the Island Season) which would mean the creation date would be approximately July 22nd.  I will leave the entry open for another week and see what kind of additional interest we receive.  Definitely would prefer to run at 64 but if we cant get there we can adjust accordingly

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, rjs2442 said:

Well guys we are sitting at 39 entrants currently.  If I add myself that makes 40 which is enough to run a 32 entrant tourney with 8 reserves.  I plan to begin sometime around August 22nd give or take (1 week following the end of the Island Season) which would mean the creation date would be approximately July 22nd.  I will leave the entry open for another week and see what kind of additional interest we receive.  Definitely would prefer to run at 64 but if we cant get there we can adjust accordingly

It's lit! That's my birthday.