League of Leagues - Reboot Part Deux

rjs2442

On 9/13/2021 at 12:40 PM, popart said:

I'd like to make a formal request to Mike to include some flavor text for this tournament, specifically "TKO via Decapitation" as my 130 lb fighter continues to be sent into orbit by Heavyweights.

We'll get you a win some day, Mr. Tumnus. 

Hot Chocolate- I Believe in Miracles (You Sexy Thing)

• Upvote 2

Good morning fight fans!!  Congrats go out to all our winners and for those who came up short, you will get your chance again next week!  We havent even hit the halfway point in this one folks, stay buckled up!!  Standings are updated, link is on the main page of this thread and because I am a good guy I will include it here as well...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JBe890xElr_zhbChq2mWQ-u73qVbvSbiEqcXIKFZ4hY/edit?usp=sharing

• Upvote 1

Good morning folks, another great night of fights, and the little guy pulled off his second straight win, you are welcome for that btw!!  Congrats to the winners and for those like me that suffered defeat, dust yourself off next week is a new week!  Almost halfway through round 1!  Standings are updated and can be found here

• Upvote 2

Well boys I just realized this morning I messed up on my schedule so to make it work I need to add a 3rd event for next Saturday which means I will have 5 open slots.  Does anyone have fighters they wanna test or just get a quick fight turnaround or whatever.  Either reply here or shoot me a message in game.

12 hours ago, Carciofi said:

Only 5 weeks deep. What a shame. 

I am surprised it took this long, I actually figured it would have happened by now.  Have had a couple managers contact me asking if they could, not understanding the set up of the tourney.  Oh well I will find a replacement.

Just a quick note, we have a replacement fighter who will soon be joining the company, he is a bit of an odd looking fella but all I care about is he is he to bail us out until the next need arises...

Please welcome Android "The Powerful" Drago (379188)

I will update the Standings, Fight Schedule etc...

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, rjs2442 said:

Just a quick note, we have a replacement fighter who will soon be joining the company, he is a bit of an odd looking fella but all I care about is he is he to bail us out until the next need arises...

Please welcome Android "The Powerful" Drago (379188)

I will update the Standings, Fight Schedule etc...

Android Drago: I may be a bit of an odd lookin short and fat fella but make no mistake I'm here to roll heads as my esteemed manager said any wins I get he will pay me quite handsomely in donuts and as I'm sure yall can tell by the size of my belly, I LOVE DONUTS!

• Upvote 1